Page 191 of 234 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Sorry for the delay everyone. I ended up being gone all weekend when I wasn't expecting to be. Anyway, without any further waiting let's make some babies! Wait. That didn't come out right...

Myrrh your egg shakes and breaks as the shell falls apart and a Male Caterpie squirms out of it. The little guy looks up at you and sneezes shooting a web-like substance all over the counter.

myahoo your egg cracks open and a Male Ledyba crawls out onto the counter. Upon seeing no other Ledyba around it crouches down and curls it's feet under it almost going into an unmoving shell-like stance while continuing to move it's eyes around cautiously.

OkikuMew your egg bursts apart in a jolt of electricity to reveal a pokeball? Oh wait that's not a pokeball. That's a Genderless Voltorb. Be careful with it. I'd hate to have you throw it at a pokemon by mistake and get shocked for it.

Arc Angel your egg cracks open to reveal a Male Nidoran♂ standing there wide-eyed and confused. Suddenly it starts crying. Truthfully I'm not sure if it is hungry or lonely or what is wrong. All I know is I'm glad it isn't crying because it needs a potty break.

Note: To those of you who were supposed to have eggs hatched on Saturday, you are still going to be able to pick up an egg on a Saturday rather than having to wait until a Monday two weeks from now. The delay is my fault not yours, so feel free to pick up your next eggs on Saturday October 5

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Sorry for the delay everyone. I ended up being gone all weekend when I wasn't expecting to be. Anyway, without any further waiting let's make some babies! Wait. That didn't come out right...

Myrrh your egg shakes and breaks as the shell falls apart and a Male Caterpie squirms out of it. The little guy looks up at you and sneezes shooting a web-like substance all over the counter.

Note: To those of you who were supposed to have eggs hatched on Saturday, you are still going to be able to pick up an egg on a Saturday rather than having to wait until a Monday two weeks from now. The delay is my fault not yours, so feel free to pick up your next eggs on Saturday October 5
        Spoiler:- Vanity:

Cool, and no complaints about the dely from me . 3

Putting Caterpie in this Pokeball (4 of 10 of purchase set)

myahoo your egg cracks open and a Male Ledyba crawls out onto the counter. Upon seeing no other Ledyba around it crouches down and curls it's feet under it almost going into an unmoving shell-like stance while continuing to move it's eyes around cautiously.

Melissa approached the little guy, trying not to scare him as his eyes zeroed in on her movement. "Hey there, little buddy. I might not have any more Ledyba, but, hopefully, the rest of my team could work as a substitute," she said, Wildfire agreeing from where he sat on her shoulder. The Ledyba warily nodded, allowing her to tap him on the head with a Pokeball (3 of 10). "Alright, let's see how he gets on with everyone else," she muttered to herself as she thanked the mod and left.

OkikuMew your egg bursts apart in a jolt of electricity to reveal a pokeball? Oh wait that's not a pokeball. That's a Genderless Voltorb. Be careful with it. I'd hate to have you throw it at a pokemon by mistake and get shocked for it.
    I'll hate to do that too, and knowing myself I'll probably happen a few times... and I'll get an explosion in my face in consequence ^^; Nope, don't like that thought at all. Perhaps someone else would handle it better? Anyway, placing it in this Pokeball (8th out of 30)

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Wednesday September 25 2013
    Hatching this one, please!

Arc Angel your egg cracks open to reveal a Male Nidoran♂ standing there wide-eyed and confused. Suddenly it starts crying. Truthfully I'm not sure if it is hungry or lonely or what is wrong. All I know is I'm glad it isn't crying because it needs a potty break.
    Awww, don't cry little one *picks him up and cuddles him* Is it because we missed your birthday? Don't worry we'll make up for it, I've got a nice TM and some candies for you. Now lets go and meet your sisters and brother, you've got a whole family of Ground Pokemon who'll cheer you up.
    *Placing him in this Heal Ball*

Thanx ^-^

OOC: As seen here, my last Egg was slated to hatch on the 16th, exactly 2 weeks ago.

The Egg House doors slowly opened, and in came a Meowth, walking backwards and looking up, his eyes shining brightly. "Dat's it, now come dis way," he said, as another figure came through the door- Keith Masters, his eyes oddly blank, yet fixed on Meowth's eyes. "Now, go and take da first Poison Nature Egg youse sees," Meowth instructed Keith.

"Yes, master," Keith mumbled in response. He ambled over to a nearby shelf and picked up a bright green Egg. Then, Keith blinked and shook his head. Meowth, noticing this, panicked and tried to reapply the Hypnosis attack, but it was too late. "W-wait, what?" Keith said, sounding as though he had just woken up. "Meowth, what the-" He then stopped, closed his eyes, and sighed. "Meowth?" he said.

"...Yeah?" Meowth replied quietly.

"What have I told you about using Hypnosis on me?"

"...Only when yer havin' trouble gettin' ta sleep," Meowth mumbled shamefully. "Sorry, Keith, I just wanted youse ta start gettin' more Poison-types, ya know? I ain't got no problem wit youse gettin' stuff o' other types, ya know dat, but da last time youse kept a Poison-type was Pepperspray, and he ain't even a Pokémon youse ain't never owned before, ya know?"

"No, I get the picture," Keith replied. "But Meowth, see, all you had to do was talk to me about this."

"I tried," said Meowth. "Every time, youse told me I weren't in a position to complain on account 'o my bein' a Normal-type."

"Geez," Keith murmured. "Wow, I... I'm sorry, Meowth. I guess I should really start listening to you more often, huh?"

"Apology accepted," smirked Meowth as he climbed onto his trainer's shoulder. "So go an' pick out watever Egg youse wants."

"Actually, I'm gonna just take this one," Keith stated, glancing down at the vivid green Egg he was clutching. "I mean, why the hell not? I didn't exactly give a lot of thought to which one I might want to take this week anyway, might as well." With that, they exited the Egg House, where a large grey Scolipede was waiting to carry his Trainer home.

*Keith received the Poison Nature Egg!*

Last hatch: 09/16/13. Last Mystery Egg hatch: 07/14/13

Pickkng up a Dragon Mystery Egg pelase.

Last hatch.

A Normal Pound egg please~
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 1st October 2013 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Wrong link. Oops.

The last hatch for me was 16th September 2013.

Picking up a fire core egg.

Well, after a pretty hyperactive hatch last time, I think I'm ready for another dragon! Maybe this Dragon Mystery Egg can be as good a hatch as the "scary" little girl I hatched two months earlier!

Hmm, I see I arranged a new home to a pink beauty two weeks back...so let's see how it'll go this time with a new Water 1 Glacier Egg!

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday October 7 2013
    Lilibluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday October 7 2013
    Uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Monday October 7 2013
    Ariden is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday October 7 2013
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on October 7 2013
    kaisap is confirmed to hatch a Water 1 Glacier Egg on Monday October 7 2013

Marblezone your egg cracks apart to reveal a tail and then another one and another one and... Well would you look at that. It seems you have hatched a Male Vulpix. It looks like he is waiting for you to pick him up and give him a hug.

MarbleZone feel free to collect your next egg on Wednesday October 9th since I missed that you had posted to hatch your egg. I apologize for that and hope that you like what you did hatch.

Marblezone your egg cracks apart to reveal a tail and then another one and another one and... Well would you look at that. It seems you have hatched a Male Vulpix. It looks like he is waiting for you to pick him up and give him a hug.

MarbleZone feel free to collect your next egg on Wednesday October 9th since I missed that you had posted to hatch your egg. I apologize for that and hope that you like what you did hatch.
    No harm done at all. I'm actually going to postpone the next pickup until the 17th anyway; besides, this was a great hatch, so so close to what I was looking for!

Using Pokeball 4/20 (last one used)

So this was it. The fabled Egg House. The door opened easily, as one should. Somehow, part of him had assumed that the door to such an legendary building would take a little more force to permit access, to truly prove oneself worthy of its privileges. Dave got over himself, stepping into the building and looking around in wonder. Almost all of his Pokémon had been hatched in this building, or one of its siblings in the other provinces of Fizzytopia, but not by him. Eggs of all colours lined shelves along the walls, housing any possible type, though some were restricted, needing a special pass to obtain. Slowly, he stepped forward to the counter, smiling sheepishly at the attendant.

Noticeably, he wasn't accompanied by his usual shoulder-riding Trapinch, but he wasn't bereft of Pokémon. "Uh, hi!" he started, reaching up to place what looked like a large rock on the counter. "I just managed to catch my first Pokémon by myself, and I understand that allows me to pick up eggs?" At this, the rock sprouted legs, segmented orange ones that extended from an orifice at its front. A head followed, revealing the stone to be the shell of Detritus, the previously mentioned captured Dwebble. The crustacean looked around at all the eggs before scuttling across the counter toward a nearby shelf.

Distracted by the display around the walls, Dave didn't notice anything untoward until he heard some tapping sounds. Turning, he quickly noticed the source - the Rock-type reaching up to fumble for one egg in particular with his claws. "Hey! Put that down, Detritus!" But too late! The egg fell from its perch, toward the hermitcrab below. Before Dave could reach the troublesome arthropod, the critter had rocked backward, his claws and spindly legs securing the shell tightly as his shell carried him over, his trainer skidding to a halt nearby. Eyes closed tight from his manoeuvre, Detritus slowly opened them, checked the egg was intact, and smiled up at his trainer.

"That was too close." Dave sighed, before looking at the egg. There were no markings on it to denote what type it may be, it was just a plain egg. Looking at its previous position, the fisherman noted its designation. "Huh, could hatch into anything at all... well, since we've already picked it up, I guess we'll take it, hm?" he asked the Dwebble, who had managed to right himself while keeping a careful hold on his new charge. Dave picked up the Bug-type's shell, holding him to his chest as Detritus did the same with the egg, turning to the attendant. "So... yeah, I'll be taking this Enigma Egg, please. See you in a week and... sorry for the dramatics." he added, glancing down at the mischief maker in his arms before turning toward the door, excited to have his first egg.

{Dave obtained an Enigma Egg!}

Okiku was walking around town in the shop district, simply window-shopping. While she tried desperately to resist entering every single restaurant, bakery and whatever establishments that serves food, for the sake of her health, she didn't have the same difficulty with all the random things for sale she looked at. In fact, she was never even close to be a "shopaholic". She enjoyed simply of observing the products without feeling the urge of buying, and the actual act of buying not only made her feel guilty or afraid of buying something she'll have no practical use for, but also, being very picky and perfectionist with her future purchases, she always end up taking hours to compare similar models and even the same objects in case of a better choice or imperfections.

As she crossed a street, she stopped mid-way as she noticed the name of said street she was crossing: It was the one that lead directly to the Pokémon district, where the city's Pokécentre, Pokémart and other related shops and buildings stood. She got reminded that she had something important to do today, and if it wasn't for the street sign, she would've missed it. She took a quick turn and jogged right into the street, going as fast as she could to the Egg House.

As she burst into the place, she suddenly stopped being in such in a hurry, feeling shy and uncomfortable as all eyes in the shop turned towards her since she arrived in such a unnecessary dramatically and rushy way. Trying to not get any more attention, she slowly walked towards the line to the retrieval counter, looking at the floor. When it was her turn to speak to the representative, she looked up to him, doing her best at hiding or wiping the sweat dropping down her forehead, caused by her earlier jog and her social awkwardness.

"Uh-um, hi," she mumbled, "can I have a Psychic Mystery Egg, please? I-I got the papers here to prove I can take one, that is..." she searches into one of her pockets for her wallet, then pulls out of it two old egg hatching certificates, "ah, there: This is the one of my last egg I hatched, which was from two weeks ago, and the other one here is the one of the last Mystery Egg I also hatched, which that dated two months ago. Is... everything in order?" she tilted her head, hoping she didn't mess anything up.
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 5th October 2013 at 1:27 AM.

My last egg hatch was here. Oh what the hell, I'll take a chance and try to get something hot with a Fire Core egg, please.

Picking up an Electric Storm Egg. Last hatch here.

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday October 7 2013
    The doors to the Egg House swung open, as Keith walked through them, carefully carrying a wobbling and cracking vivid green Egg in his arms. Meowth was on his shoulder as usual, but this time, it wasn't with Meowth that Keith was conversing.

"So, are you sure you do not want me to take a look?" a Shuppet floating next to Keith was asking. "I could tell you what will hatch, ea-si-ly."

"I know," nodded Keith. "And I appreciate the offer, Helena, but I prefer to wait until the Egg actually hatches. I like being surprised."

"Fair e-nough," conceded Helena, smiling slightly. "Be-sides," she added, glancing at the Egg as it lurched about yet again, the cracks growing in size once more. "I think we are a-bout to find out in a-ny case."

"Sure looks that way," said Keith in agreement as he approached the counter. "Yeah, this one's looking ready to hatch," he added to the employee standing behind the counter.

Uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Monday October 7 2013
    Let's see what's inside this one, shall we~?

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on October 7 2013
    Ack, stop moving around in there, I don't want to drop you! Man, not even Wendy was this antsy to hatch, and she's got an attitude that rivals Lizzie! I can only imagine what this critter plans on doing with me once it comes out...

kaisap is confirmed to hatch a Water 1 Glacier Egg on Monday October 7 2013
    I think this little one is eager to get out into the world...or to cover my base under a flood, I'm not sure. *points at heavily leaking Water 1 Glacier Egg outside*

Ariden is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday October 7 2013
    Hatching a fire core egg.

Lilibluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday October 7 2013
    Hatching time, por favor!

DavetheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Thursday October 10 2013
    OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Saturday October 12 2013
    Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Saturday October 12 2013
    myahoo is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Saturday October 12 2013

Missingo Master your egg breaks open at the top to reveal what looks like a pokeball until you notice that it is in fact softer looking than a pokeball. Soon a puff of spores is released as the rest of the egg breaks away to reveal a Male Foongus. "Achoo! Okay now I'm starting to get hay fever."

Uhhhhh you hear a pecking from within your egg when suddenly a beak pokes through soon followed by a Female Pidgey who squeaks a bit as she tries to get her voice to turn into a soft cooing.

Dark Searchman your egg cracks open and you hear a mighty roar. Okay it's not all that mighty. More like a good attempt to be intimidating. Regardless, your new Male Axew seems to have a lot of spunk given the way it is bouncing up and down. "Hey! Don't let it keep scratching up my counter with its tusks!"

kaisap something blue and slimy breaks out of the top of your egg before tumbling over as squirming out to reveal a Male Wooper. It manages to pick itself up despite having no arms and sways in front of you expecting something. What that something is I have no idea, but given the wide grin on its face I would guess it is something that would make it happy.

Ariden your egg flares up violently before breaking apart fiercely to reveal a Male Darumaka who stands up and beats his chest before dropping down to sit where it suddenly becomes rather motionless. There's something disturbing about the way it is just sitting there after such a big entrance.

lilbluecorsola your egg grows in size and eventually begins to break away leaving a Male Druddigon behind who promptly begins thrashing about the room as it searches for something to attack. It's eyes meet the others in the room, but then it huffs and sneers at them as if they are not worth the effort. Seems to me like you might have an awfully competitive dragon on your hands.

Page 191 of 234 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201 ... LastLast