Page 192 of 234 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Ariden your egg flares up violently before breaking apart fiercely to reveal a Male Darumaka who stands up and beats his chest before dropping down to sit where it suddenly becomes rather motionless. There's something disturbing about the way it is just sitting there after such a big entrance.
    A motion was felt in the room as the trainer swooped across the entrance of the egg house and captured the darumaka.

Putting the Lv 1 male darumaka into this pokeball [8].

Dark Searchman your egg cracks open and you hear a mighty roar. Okay it's not all that mighty. More like a good attempt to be intimidating. Regardless, your new Male Axew seems to have a lot of spunk given the way it is bouncing up and down. "Hey! Don't let it keep scratching up my counter with its tusks!"
    Sorry, sorry! *picks up the Axew* Well, let's put you in this Pokeball (11/20) and see if I can talk to someone who I know can handle you...

Last Hatch (Due 23/09/13)

Picking up a Poison Nature Egg thankya

kaisap something blue and slimy breaks out of the top of your egg before tumbling over as squirming out to reveal a Male Wooper. It manages to pick itself up despite having no arms and sways in front of you expecting something. What that something is I have no idea, but given the wide grin on its face I would guess it is something that would make it happy.
    Hm...well this was unexpected. Picking up this seeker of happiness in this Pokéball [2/10].

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday October 14 2013

Missingo Master your egg breaks open at the top to reveal what looks like a pokeball until you notice that it is in fact softer looking than a pokeball. Soon a puff of spores is released as the rest of the egg breaks away to reveal a Male Foongus. "Achoo! Okay now I'm starting to get hay fever."
    The cracks in the Egg grew bigger and bigger... until finally, what appeared to be a Poké Ball popped out of the top of the Egg. "Huh?" Helena murmured, a little confused, though Keith had a small grin on his face.

"Ahh," he nodded. "I see what this is." Sure enough, the rest of the shell fell away, revealing the newborn Pokémon in its entirety.

"Foongus," it squeaked.

"Awwwwww," Helena squealed upon seeing the Foongus properly for the first time. "He's so cuuute!"

"Hard to argue with that," Keith replied. "I remember when Six was first born, in fact," he added.

"Are you kee-ping him?" Helena asked.

"Truth be told, I'm not sure," Keith sighed. "A newborn Foongus is hard to top in terms of outright cuteness, but I think the right thing to do would be to see if anyone else might be interested. If I didn't already have Six, I'd keep this guy in a heartbeat, but I gotta be considerate of others who might want the little guy, y'know?"

Helena nodded. "I guess I see your point," she conceded, as Keith tapped the little Grass/Poison-type on the cap with a real Poké Ball, sucking him inside. "But," she added, switching to Shuppet language, "if you want to talk cute, clearly you've never watched a Teddiursa hatch from its Egg. Take it from me, that is the cutest sight you will ever see. Ever."

"Ah, but you weren't there when Pomona hatched," Keith replied, also switching to Shuppet language. "You think she's cute now? You should have seen her as a newly hatched Bulbasaur, falling asleep on the counter over there." With that, Keith and his Shuppet exited the Egg House as they continued their conversation on which Pokémon was the cutest.

OOC: Poké Ball is #7 of 10.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 15th October 2013 at 9:22 PM.

lilbluecorsola your egg grows in size and eventually begins to break away leaving a Male Druddigon behind who promptly begins thrashing about the room as it searches for something to attack. It's eyes meet the others in the room, but then it huffs and sneers at them as if they are not worth the effort. Seems to me like you might have an awfully competitive dragon on your hands.
    Whoa there! I'm not your opponent. Let's see if we can find you a worthy one- er, I mean an owner.

Picking up this feisty guy in a Poké Ball (4 of 10).

I know I said I'd hold off on a new Egg until the 17th, because I was aiming to hatch it on my Birthday. But since I probably wouldn't keep the hatchling anyway, I'll just play by the book.

Two weeks later, I'd like to pick up a Fire Core Egg.

Uhhhhh you hear a pecking from within your egg when suddenly a beak pokes through soon followed by a Female Pidgey who squeaks a bit as she tries to get her voice to turn into a soft cooing.
    Awwww~ Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to chirp beautifully in no time~

Taking her in this Pokeball (21/100) with the 20th one used here. Thanks!

DavetheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Thursday October 10 2013
    Still not totally at terms with being able to enter the building, Dave lingered outside for a moment. Once again, he held the rocky home of his Dwebble in his hands, Detritus' legs and claws protruding to hold onto the egg he had almost destroyed in selecting one week prior. Was he ready for this? To hatch a Pokémon and bring a fresh new life into his team? The responsibility... maybe he shouldn't have even done this, not until he was prepared.

A series of chirps and clicks snapped him round, causing him to look down at the Bug-type in his arms. Detritus lifted his charge up, showing his trainer that the egg was starting to shake more intensely, cracks beginning to cover its surface as the Pokémon inside continued to work its way out. No time to bemoan whether he was ready or not, right now there was a creature trying to be born. Taking a deep breath, the fisherman pushed the door open and walked into the Egg House, making his way to the counter. Nodding to the attendant, he placed the Dwebble on the counter, where the crustacean delicately placed the egg down before him before scuttling back next to his trainer. "I think we're ready..." he murmured, waiting to see what would emerge...

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Wednesday October 16 2013

DaveTheFishGuy your egg rumbles as a blast of water shoots out the top as the egg begins to expand while cracking apart causing Detritus to back away into your arms. Before you know it a rather large Male Wailmer is left in front of you. It's voice haunting and beautiful at the same time as it looks upon you with a great grin.

DaveTheFishGuy your egg rumbles as a blast of water shoots out the top as the egg begins to expand while cracking apart causing Detritus to back away into your arms. Before you know it a rather large Male Wailmer is left in front of you. It's voice haunting and beautiful at the same time as it looks upon you with a great grin.
    Though his nerves had been building as he wondered which of the many potential species of Pokémon may come bursting out of his first egg, Dave soon found his fears washed away, both figuratively and literally as a spray of water blasted from the top of the orb. Scooping Detritus into his arms, the fisherman stepped back as the shell of the egg cracked apart, revealing a glowing, growing mass. Retaining its spherical shape, the creature showed that it hard far more weight to put on than it could do inside its egg, and after a few more moments the shape ceased, the glow fading to reveal the egg's occupant.

Blinking, Dave slowly cast his gaze upward, over the cream, pleated folds of skin that made up the creature's underside, up to course, white teeth that made up a grinning mouth. Beady eyes, almost lost in the deep blue skin of the Pokémon's top half, peered over at him, the smile growing as it did. He recognised the species instantly. It wasn't exactly easy to mistake, after all, but Dave had to gawp at the sheer size of the Wailmer. Even if the cetacean wasn't sat on the counter, he'd easily be taller than himself, and was just as big around. Shaking the slack-jawed expression from his face, he quickly replaced it with a wide grin to match the Wailmer's own.

"Awwwwwwwesome!" he breathed quietly, before quickly stepping forward, throwing his arms around the rotund creature. "It's so great to meet you, Wailmer!" he mumbled into the Water-type's blubbery body. The mammal's grins only grew as he flapped his fins, while Detritus scuttled around him, dwarfed by the huge creature. After a few moments of hugging, the trainer backed away, looking back up at his hatchling. "You're definitely a keeper. One heck of a first hatch, that's for sure." he said, before fumbling in his bag. His hand closed on one of his PokéBalls, but after a seconds thought he dropped it, instead rummaging deeper, searching for something. After a few seconds, he withdrew his hand, clutching a white orb. "This definitely deserves something special." he muttered, palming the first of his two Premier Balls. With a tap, he expanded the sphere before extending his hand toward the juvenile whale. "Welcome to the team, Tethys." The Water-type never stopped smiling as he was tapped with the device, which converted him into red light before sucking his large frame inside. A last gurgle meant that the Wailmer's haunting call was left to echo around the Egg House, while Dave smiled at the now-full orb in his hand. Turning, he gave a nod of thanks to the attendant before scooping up Detritus, the Dwebble still awed by the sight he'd just witnessed, and turning to leave the shop after a most satisfying first encounter.

{OOC: Premier Ball is 1/2. Thanks a lot Stark, much obliged!}
    Last edited by DaveTheFishGuy; 11th October 2013 at 2:37 PM.

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Saturday October 12 2013
    Okiku burst into the Egg House again, but this time it wasn't because of forgetfulness: in fact, it was for an actual emergency! While she was pulling a cord which at the other end of it was a tied-up egg, which was mysteriously floating like a helium balloon and pulsing with a fuchsia glow, she approached the hatching counter in a hurry.

"Heh, I'm getting used to this, keeping this rope every time I have a Psychic one to hatch..." she giggled to the emergency attendant, as she presented to him the cord. "ANYHOW, hey, this lil one's ready to hatch! A lil bit of assistance, please? I don't want this one to float away from me!"

Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Saturday October 12 2013
    Please help me, I think this thing is about to hatch but getting way too hot to handle. I've already gone through like, five pairs of oven mitts before today. I paid good money for those Ove' Gloves.....

myahoo is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Saturday October 12 2013
    This little one's starting to send off sparks. I think he or she wants out. ^^;

OkikuMew your egg begins to glow pink and float above the counter before cracking open to reveal a Male Meditite levitating in front of you. Seems like he is in deep thought. I wonder what he is thinking about.

Myrrh your egg begins to smoke and eventually it cracks apart to reveal a Female Torkoal. Black soot soon erupts from her shell filling the air with a burnt stench.

myahoo your egg crackles with electricity before breaking apart to reveal a fluffy Male Mareep. The little guy bays at you as his wool begins to grow while arcs of energy course along its coat.

Myrrh your egg begins to smoke and eventually it cracks apart to reveal a Female Torkoal. Black soot soon erupts from her shell filling the air with a burnt stench.

Spoiler:- Let's get steamy:

Putting Torkoal in this Pokeball (5 of 10 set)

OkikuMew your egg begins to glow pink and float above the counter before cracking open to reveal a Male Meditite levitating in front of you. Seems like he is in deep thought. I wonder what he is thinking about.
    As the attendant carefully removed the rope tied around it, the egg slowly lowered down, then the fuchsia pulse turned into a bright pink constant glow as it cracked slowly. When the glow subdued and the shell broke off completely, the occupant of the now shattered egg was revealed: a calm Meditite, still slightly levitated above the counter, his eyes closed and in lotus asana. Okiku wanted to get his attention, but recognizing the position and therefore not wanting to disturb too much his meditating state, she hummed calmly and comfortingly. Upon hearing her, the newborn slowly opened his eyes and looked at the trainer.

"...So you are aware you are part of the Creation, one who breathes into us all," the Meditite told to the young woman through telepathy, "and on this day; including myself."

"Erm..." Okiku mumbled at first, before sticking to simply thinking what she wanted to say for him to read, "yeah, I know what you're talking about. "Ohm", or "so-hum", or "I am that". The sound that the universe was created."

"Mmhmm. Not only you know this, but you quickly adjusted yourself and focused to the "thinking mind" language I am using. You are wise beyond your ears and years, young lady."

"Heh, thanks, I guess...!" Okiku blushed, before her expression turning into a puzzled and awkward one, tilting her head with the obvious question in it: "but how-"

"Yes," he cut her train of thought, "I am aware I am one who is in appearance younger, still standing beside my shell. But I am not born. I am reborn; going through life once again."

"Sooo, reincarnation," the trainer summarized, with an eyebrow of doubt raised.

"Exactly. Now then... I believe you are the one whom I am bestowed to in this cycle, yes?"

"Uhhh yeah, said like that..."

"Hmm. I find it is quite an honor, to be with a human of your spiritual strength. We shall be great teachers to each other, both learning about the world, the others and ourselves in this long journey which we shall now share."

"Right," Okiku nodded with a smile. "But as your "human" who will "share this journey with", I believe you deserve a name to be called with. How does... Kamaro sound?"

"That sounds... quite nice. I feel a flow of familiar energy within this name. one which I would hold it as my identification in this life."

"...Kamaro it is," she crooked her smile a bit, still not quite used to his way of speaking. "Alright, let me put you in a Pokéball, and let's go to this "journey" of ours."

Okiku plucked out a brand-new Pokéball (9th out of 30) and opens it to let Kamaro in. She gave a proud grin to the Pokéball, until she realized that the attendant was looking at them all along, probably completely confused on what was going on.

"E-er, s-sorry for the wait!" she stuttered. "W-we had a bit of a talk, er, psychic... telepathy talk. Long talk. Heh. Sorry. Anyhow, thanks for the help!" she bowed a bit. "See you in two weeks then!"

She walked out of the Egg House, facing whatever her journey will bring to her.

myahoo your egg crackles with electricity before breaking apart to reveal a fluffy Male Mareep. The little guy bays at you as his wool begins to grow while arcs of energy course along its coat.
    Well, hopefully you won't start shorting too many things out while you learn to keep that under control. Picking him up in this Pokeball (4 of 10).

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday October 14 2013
    Would you mind hatching my egg please?

Arc Angel your egg seems to sprout leaves out of the top. It's only after the rest of the shell breaks away that you find yourself looking at a Male Oddish. It looks around and notices that the sun is still out which causes him to yawn as he closes his eyes and sits down to fall asleep.

Arc Angel your egg seems to sprout leaves out of the top. It's only after the rest of the shell breaks away that you find yourself looking at a Male Oddish. It looks around and notices that the sun is still out which causes him to yawn as he closes his eyes and sits down to fall asleep.
    He's just what I was after thankya
    Placing him in this Pokeball (No. 3 of 20 used) No. 2 was used here

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Wednesday October 16 2013
    Hatching please.

MarbleZone your egg cracks apart to reveal a Male Growlithe who sways a bit and barks before rushing up to rub his head against your leg. Looks like he really likes you. I have a feeling you are probably going to really like him too.

MarbleZone your egg cracks apart to reveal a Male Growlithe who sways a bit and barks before rushing up to rub his head against your leg. Looks like he really likes you. I have a feeling you are probably going to really like him too.
    Levin nonchalantly entered the Egg House once more. His expectations were considerably low, considering the unlikelihood of ever hatching either Fire-Type Pokemon he'd been aiming for since he could remember. More than likely he'd be presented with a Slugma, or perhaps another Torkoal. He was beginning to doubt if there was still a market for those.

He greeted Stark and remembered the last Fire Egg he'd hatched for him; a gorgeous Vulpix that he almost felt inclined to keep instead of continuing to pursue his impossible target. But he was more than a common Trainer who gave in to the slightest whim; he was Levin Sanders, and he'd persevere.

His egg began to crack. When the shell shattered, his eyes widened and his jaw must have dropped, judging by the amused look on Stark's face. In front of him, barking nervously on the counter and struggling to stand on all fours, was the fruit of his persistence: a magnificent male Growlithe! He couldn't quite calculate the odds, nor did he care to. All that mattered was that he'd finally hatched one of his absolute favourite Pokemon!

After the initial shock and apprehension, the pup decided to cast his fears aside and approach what his instincts told him was his caretaker. He hopped to the floor - or rather, tumbled off the counter - and clumsily walked over to Levin. After catching his scent, he began to rub up against his leg in a touching show of trust and affection. The young man dropped to one knee and petted the Growlithe behind the ears, who growled happily. Under any other circumstances, he'd be extremely wary of dogs, but this was different; this was a dream come true, and the bond starting to form between the two of them was already undeniable, mere minutes after they'd met. He'd read about Growlithe's incredible sense of loyalty, but he'd never expected something like this.

- Good boy, nice to meet you! My name's Levin, and I'll be taking care of you!

The pup barked excitedly, wagging his tail. Levin smiled; where most children settled for Poochyena, Snubbull or Lillipup, he had to actively search for over a year and a half to get a dog of his own, well into his twenties. But his was no ordinary pup, and the wait was totally worth it. It was the best early birthday gift he could have asked for.

- So, we gotta find you a name right? How about "Basker"? It's been in my head for a while...

Growlithe tilted his head for a moment, pondering on the choice, and once again barked happily in approval. It was settled, then. The Saffron City-native pulled a Pokeball from his belt and tapped the dog on the head with it, pulling him inside. As soon as he stopped struggling and the device locked, he called Basker out again.

- You won't be spending much time in there, buddy. I want you by my side, not in a Pokeball. Now, let's get you out of here and introduce you to the rest of the guys!

He shook Stark's hand, thanked him from the bottom of his heart and left the Egg House with Basker right next to him.

---

Putting him in Pokeball 5/20 (last one used)

Thank you so much Stark! Hope you get one of your own very soon.

Page 192 of 234 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202 ... LastLast