Page 193 of 234 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Last Egg was posted for hatching here, on October 7th, precisely two weeks ago.

Last Mystery Egg was posted for hatching here, on August 5th, over two months ago.

Keith walked in through the doors, entering the Egg House once again. As usual, Meowth was in his regular position on his shoulder. This time, however, another of Keith's Pokémon was accompanying him- a levitating dark purple sphere surrounded by purple gas.

"I'm telling you, Keith, this is one of the best times to pick up a Ghost Egg," the Gastly was saying. "What with Halloween coming up, you know?"

Keith shrugged. "I don't disagree," he admitted. "Still, isn't it a bit cliche, though, picking up a Ghost Egg for Halloween? Lots of people get the same idea, after all. And I was kinda hoping to go with another Poison Egg, you know?"

"True, but you just became eligible for another Mystery Egg, did you not?" replied Chuck. "That's the kind of opportunity one tends to seize whenever they can."

"I can't argue with that," said Keith. "That said, though, wouldn't one be able to make a similar argument about, oh, say, Dark Eggs?"

"Hmm," Chuck replied thoughtfully. "You do have a point, don't you? Well, yes, I suppose Dark Eggs would be just as appropriate for Halloween..."

"You know what? This is sounding like a good idea," decided Keith- already, he had approached a shelf, and picked out a Dark Mystery Egg. He then proceeded to exit the Egg House, carefully cradling the Egg in his arms.

*Keith received the Dark Mystery Egg!*
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 21st October 2013 at 1:13 AM.

Okay, I promise, I didn't bring this guy, you don't have to worry about him scratching everything up! Since there isn't a Dragon Egg available for me anytime soon, I think I'll go back to my old standby: the Fire Core Egg!

The last hatch for me was 7th October 2013.

Picking up an electric storm egg.

EDIT: I'll be switching to a fire core egg today, on Thursday 24.10.2013. I am not sure about the current FB rules, but I know it's allowed last time, with the consequence being the egg hatch pushed backward by the suitable number of days. If this is not allowed in FB now, then I guess you can just accept and confirm the electric storm egg.
    Last edited by Reyzadren; 24th October 2013 at 2:30 PM.

Last hatch: 10/07/13 Last Enigma Egg hatch: 09/16/13

I'd like to pick up an Enigma Egg please.

Last Hatch.

Picking up a Normal Pound Egg please~ Thanks!

It's been two months since my last Mystery Egg and two weeks since my last egg hatch, so I believe it's time to pick up another Dark Mystery Egg.
    Last edited by kaisap112; 22nd October 2013 at 8:02 AM. Reason: Gaaaah totally forgot to include the last hatch link >.<;;

Two weeks later...

It was easier the second time around, though he was still nervous, albeit for a different reason. The fisherman entered the Egg House with a lot less trepidation than before, this time with his signature shoulder-rider in an orange insect with oversized jaws. The Trapinch was visibly rattled, his beady eyes and large head turning like a turret to try to see around him. Halfway to the counter, Dave stopped, reaching up to pat the smooth exoskeleton of his partner, trying to ease his nerves. "Hey, where..." he muttered, noticing something amiss. "...where'd he go?"

At that, another figure phased through the now-closed door, drifting above the floor as if to give no hint that it was in any rush. The skull-like face was a mask of calm, not betraying any flicker of emotion, while behind a solitary, bright blue eye darted about, peering through the otherwise empty sockets. As the spectre neared his trainer, Rincewind recoiled behind Dave's neck, the notoriously nervous insect never happy when having to deal with this particular teammate. A chuckle, comparable to the sound of a heavy block being dragged over a paved floor, echoed through the building, before silencing itself. APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY, I NEEDED TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WAS IN ORDER.

The voice wasn't like most other talking Pokémon. It only registered when it hit the brain, bypassing the ears of the listener entirely. Most people would get the impression that they had heard a voice from elsewhere, but Dave was familiar enough with the habits of this Pokémon to know otherwise. "Are you sure about this? You said that it was because of people doing this that was part of the 'Problem'." he asked, confirming that the ghoul wished to follow up the request he had made.

CERTAINLY. YOU ARE NOW ABLE TO HATCH EGGS, AND THUS ABLE TO ASSIST ME WITH MY ENQUIRIES. the hollow voice continued, sounding morbidly like what one would assume headstones clattering against each other would sound like. THIS PLACE, AND OTHERS LIKE IT, ARE THE CAUSE OF THE IMBALANCE. TOO MANY SOULS ARE BEING LET BACK INTO THE WORLD THROUGH EGGS LIKE THIS. TO STUDY ONE WOULD BE OF GREAT ASSISTANCE, IN ORDER TO DETERMINE IF THIS IS A PROBLEM THAT NEEDS ADDRESSING. Since obtaining him, Dave had been made aware of Death's mission in this world. Whether the Duskull was telling the truth or was just insane, he wasn't sure, but he wasn't willing to let that brilliant blue eye stare at him disapprovingly. It had a nasty habit of feeling like it was staring into his soul. YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS NEXT WEEK. WHEN THE VEIL BETWEEN THE WORLDS IS THINNEST, IT WILL BE THE BEST TIME TO STUDY THIS PHENOMENON.

Floating past him, the strange Ghost-type ascended over the counter, leaving his trainer to follow with caution. The attendent looked unsure whether to intervene or not as the Requiem Pokémon inspected the various eggs marked as those destined to hatch Pokémon of his own type. Eventually, he settled in front of one, unfolding his rag-like arms from behind his back to gesture at it, looking up at the human he had acquired to help with this task. Dave nodded, before looking up at the supervisor. "We'll take that one, please. The Ghost Mystery Egg. Arceus only knows what's going to come of this..." he muttered the last part as Death floated back to his side, while the egg was placed in his arms. Cradling it, he thanked the attendent, who he was sure had to put up with a lot of strange antics like this in his profession, and turned toward the door, Rincewind still shaking on his shoulder. The human exited the building, Death trailing in his wake. Before hitting the door, the Duskull turned, scanning the room with his single, piercing eye once more. For a split second, any witnesses could have sworn that it flashed an angry red for a moment, but with one last look he turned, silently phasing back through the closed door.

{Dave obtained a Ghost Mystery Egg!}

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday October 28th 2013
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday October 28th 2013
    Ariden is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday October 28th 2013
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday October 28th 2013
    uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Monday October 28th 2013
    kaisap is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday October 28th 2013
    DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch a Ghost Mystery Egg on Thursday October 31st 2013

Ariden I don't mind the change since I hadn't confirmed the egg until after you made the change. Please just don't make a habit of doing it. Thanks!
    Last edited by Stark; 25th October 2013 at 3:42 PM.

*too busy playing Dual Destinies to RP* I'll have a Grass Nature Egg, please Oh and my last catch is here.

Last time I hatched a Mystery Egg was June 29. I'd like.....well a Mystery Egg of course, please.

EDIT: Oh, and here is my hatch from two weeks ago on the 12th since I guess I need to provide that too.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 26th October 2013 at 4:35 AM.

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Saturday November 2nd 2013
    Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Mystery Egg on Saturday November 2nd 2013

Last Mystery egg here. Last egg here.

Picking up a Dark Mystery egg.

myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Saturday November 2nd 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday October 28th 2013
    As the doors to the Egg House swung open, the first thing the patrons noticed was a horrible Stench from outside. Keith Masters walked through the doors, though it was very doubtful that he was the source of this stink. However, oozing along the floor behind him was a Muk, who was gently cradling a wobbling and cracking Egg in her sludgy arms. Oddly enough, Keith appeared totally oblivious to the foul odor, much less bothered by it.

The Egg House employee Keith was approaching grimaced and held his nose. "Ugh," he grumbled as Keith's Muk gently placed the Egg on the counter.

"Oh, relax," Keith said to him. "Haven't you hatched enough Grimer, Stunky, and Koffing to be used to their smells by now?"

"Grimer, Stunky, and Koffing, yes," nodded the man. "They don't hatch as Muk, Skuntank, or Weezing."

"Muk, Muk," said Strychnine.

"Strychnine says she'll go back in da ball if she has ta," Meowth translated.

"She does not have to," Keith said firmly. "I checked and double-checked the rules- there is nothing to prohibit Trainers from having their Pokémon outside their Poké Balls, provided they cause no property damage. And Strychnine might smell bad, but that's about it."

"Damn it," sighed the Egg House employee. "Fine, fine, your Muk can stay out of its ball."

"Thank you," Keith smiled. "Now then, I believe this Egg's about to hatch," he added. Before anyone could say anything else, though, the Muk wrapped Keith in a grateful and appreciative hug, turning some of the onlookers' faces a pale, sickly shade of green. Keith, however, chuckled in appreciation of this gesture, and in fact hugged the Muk back.

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday October 28th 2013
    AH, AH, AH, HOT POTATO, HOT POTATO! *sets egg down with the towels* Whew, time to peel this hot potato! Uh, I mean, hatch this fiery egg!

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday October 28th 2013
    Hatch please!

Ariden is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday October 28th 2013

Ariden I don't mind the change since I hadn't confirmed the egg until after you made the change. Please just don't make a habit of doing it. Thanks!
    Hatching a fire core egg.

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Monday October 28th 2013
    Hatchey hatchey!

Missingo Master Given the stench given off by your muk, it seems like it takes forever for your egg to hatch. At least it does to those who happen to be in the Egg House. Perhaps that was why your egg was taking its time too. One may never know. Eventually your egg cracks and a small furball makes its way out of it. It seems you now have a Male Purrloin who by the looks of its grimace doesn't exactly like the smell in the air either.

Dark Searchman your egg seems to melt into a strange black ooze making you wonder if maybe it might have gotten a little too warm. Suddenly a pair of eyes open in the sludge and soon the goo begins to shape itself into a defined shape. It seems that you have got yourself a Shiny Female Slugma.

lilbluecorsola your egg cracks open and you notice a rather familiar set of striped fur pop out onto the counter. The Female Zigzagoon scurries up to you and begins to rub alongside your leg. Seems she likes you.

Ariden your egg bursts open in a blaze to reveal a Female Ponyta who stumbles a bit before she gets her footing and looks at you while letting out a whiny. The way she has her ears pinned back it seems she is ready to run.

uhhhhh you hear a pecking from within your egg before a beak finally emerges followed by the rest of a Male Spearow who stomps along the top of the counter looking warily around the room. You might want to take him before he decides this place is his territory and starts attacking everyone.

Missingo Master Given the stench given off by your muk, it seems like it takes forever for your egg to hatch. At least it does to those who happen to be in the Egg House. Perhaps that was why your egg was taking its time too. One may never know. Eventually your egg cracks and a small furball makes its way out of it. It seems you now have a Male Purrloin who by the looks of its grimace doesn't exactly like the smell in the air either.
    The Egg seemed to hatch in no time at all, and Keith found himself quickly beholding a small, purple feline, who was currently grimacing at the stench Strychnine was giving off. "Cool," Keith remarked. "A Purrloin." He took his Pokédex out and pointed it at his new Pokémon.

"Purrloin, the Devious Pokémon," droned the device. "Purrloin regularly steals from humans, but its cute act is so convincing that it never gets into trouble for it."

"Youse ain't keepin' it, right?" Meowth demanded. Keith turned to face the Scratch Cat Pokémon- Meowth prided himself on being the top cat on the team (if only by default), and was completely unwilling to share the spotlight with another feline.

"Relax, Meowth," sighed Keith. "I know how you are about other cats on the team. I'll find this guy a good home." With that, he tapped the Purrloin on the head with a Poké Ball, and exited the Egg House, Strychnine following close behind.

OOC: Poké Ball is #8 of 10.

Ariden your egg bursts open in a blaze to reveal a Female Ponyta who stumbles a bit before she gets her footing and looks at you while letting out a whiny. The way she has her ears pinned back it seems she is ready to run.[/SIZE]
    The trainer is ready to run too, after he gets his footing.

Putting the Lv 1 female ponyta into this pokeball [9].

Dark Searchman your egg seems to melt into a strange black ooze making you wonder if maybe it might have gotten a little too warm. Suddenly a pair of eyes open in the sludge and soon the goo begins to shape itself into a defined shape. It seems that you have got yourself a Shiny Female Slugma.
    Wait a minute... *checks Pokedex entry already unlocked* This one's orange, and you're... black... and YOU'RE A SHINY OH MY GOSH!! *hugs the Slugma with my hands but gets burned* AHHHH AND YOU'RE HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!!! *lets go*

: Slug?

*blows on hands* Wow, forgot that you're pure lava, heh! ^^; Anyway, that's totally something I've never seen! Didn't think I'd be keeping a Slugma, but for you I'll make an exception!

: Slug slugma~ *drools lava onto the floor*

Uh oh, we can't have that, I'll have to name you pretty quickly... Oh, I know! Brea!

: Slugma! *oozes over to me*

Cool, Brea it is! Now for your Pokeball... you deserve a special one, so let's put you in this Premier Ball! *she goes inside* I think I'm "warming up" to the idea already...

{MY FIRST SHINY IN FIZZY BUBBLES, THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH STARK! }

kaisap is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday October 28th 2013
    I think this Egg is going to hatch...after rush hour, but let's call it fashionably late.

Last Hatch Here

Picking up a Water Glacier Egg thankya

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Water Glacier Egg on Monday November 4th 2013

Kaisap your egg snaps open as a Female Sandile crawls out and stares at you with a toothy grin. She soon scurries over to you and wraps her arms and legs around your leg as if to give a hug to you.

Page 193 of 234 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203 ... LastLast