Page 196 of 234 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Ground Egg on Monday November 25 2013

Two weeks later...

Part of him was yelling at the top of his lungs to stick to the freaking plan. So much time spent prioritizing, writing up lists and calculating odds, personal targets versus market profit... He had it all planned out: Flying Storm Eggs were the way to go. He'd openly said it a number of times, wrote it down on his notebook... That was who he was and how he handled his business. So why was he about to toss all of that away?

Because I saw it... I saw the Saffron Sun.

He'd been haunted by dreams these past two weeks. Dreams so coherent, so intense that he could've sworn they were reality. He hadn't experienced anything like this since his older brother tried to reach him from the Spirit World during his sleep... but that issue had been laid to rest. So why this again? Why these dreams of his childhood, of the Glimmering God? In hindsight, how could he remember it all so well? The creature arrived the day he was born and left the skies of Saffron City on his first birthday. All he'd ever seen were blurry photos of that time, amateur shots at the second sun. Heck, all he knew about the beast were his mother's silly tales! It made no sense, but in these dreams, it was like he'd known the Pokemon his entire life... like it was calling to him. Tampering with his perfect plan.

I told myself I'd only go after you once I got paid for my work! Even if it took me another year to get a sure shot... I had it all figured out! But if you're going to haunt my every dream, what choice do I have?...

He cursed under his breath and put the notebook away. Damn it all.

---

I'd like to pick up a... Bug Nature Egg, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Thursday November 21 2013
    The weeks where he was looking after a new Egg always seemed to fly by. Dave stepped back into the Egg House, his trembling charge in his grasp as more cracks appeared in its surface. On his shoulder, Rincewind stared at the hatching orb before recoiling, another crack releasing a particularly foul smell. The Trapinch buried himself in his trainer's shirt, prompting a roll of Dave's eyes. "Yes, because Poison-types are known for smelling sweet. Well, aside from the part-Grass ones."

Another loud crack echoed from the sphere, prompting the human to speed up, rushing forward and placing it down on the counter. "I think that's just about the nick of time." he muttered sheepishly, looking up to nod at the attendant. He liked to think Stark was getting used to the dramatics accompanying his hatches by now. As more splits opened up in the shell of the purple-tinted green egg. The smell of venom intensified as Dave stepped back, wondering who was inside...

uhhhhh your egg begins to spin on the counter as pieces of shell fly off leaving behind a Genderless Baltoy
    You're an interesting fellow I have to admit, but I think someone else wants to be with you even more...

Placing him in this Pokeball (23/100) with the 22nd one used here. Thanks!

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Bug Nature Egg on Wednesday November 27 2013

DaveTheFishGuy your egg shatters as a pair of wings flap quickly and you find yourself facing a Female Zubat who soon begins circling around your head

DaveTheFishGuy your egg shatters as a pair of wings flap quickly and you find yourself facing a Female Zubat who soon begins circling around your head
    Dave watched as the shell fell away, revealing a pair of membranous wings. Swiftly, they unfurled to reveal a familiar sight to any Pokémon trainer, particularly those who had travelled through caves. The Zubat took off, showing acrobatic prowess straight from birth as she looped around the room, before setting into a rhythm circling around Dave's head, causing Rincewind to try snapping at her from his shoulder perch. The fisherman chuckled at the display, reaching into his pack for his first PokéBall of 20, swiftly expanding it before thrusting his hand into the Poison-type's path. The Zubat gave a little squeak as she was converted to energy and sucked inside. "Cute lil' girl. Not sure if she's right for me, but I'll be sure to find you a good home." the fisherman muttered. Nodding to the attendant in thanks, he turned and left the Egg House, already wishing that he could pick another one up. Ah well, how long could two weeks be...

Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Glacier Egg on Saturday November 23 2013
    Help me hatch this, please? It's all cold and wet so I didn't bother trying to keep it warm.

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Saturday November 23 2013
    After being stuck in polluted cities and traffic with a dirty bus, a bit of nature is more than welcome! Plus it's raining right now, perhaps it will water my egg and make the Pokemon inside grow bigger and strong enough to hatch?

myahoo is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Saturday November 23 2013
    Hatching this little one.

Myrrh your egg begins to vibrate upon the counter and soon a high pitched sound is heard as the shell breaks away to reveal a Male Tympole flopping in front of you excitedly

OkikuMew your egg suddenly shoots spikes out of it as it opens up to reveal a Male Cacnea who leaps at you and gives you a big if somewhat painful hug

myahoo your egg snaps open to reveal a Female Trapinch who begins chomping away at whatever she can find

OkikuMew your egg suddenly shoots spikes out of it as it opens up to reveal a Male Cacnea who leaps at you and gives you a big if somewhat painful hug
    Well, you didn't need of that rain after all! But you'll still need a trainer to take care of you. Hopefully said trainer would be more resistant and... less afraid of needles ^^; I'll put him in this Pokéball (11th out of 30). Thanks!

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Super Rare Ground Egg on Monday November 25 2013
    Would you hatch my egg for me please.

myahoo your egg snaps open to reveal a Female Trapinch who begins chomping away at whatever she can find
        Spoiler:- RP:

Picking up this girl in a Pokeball (6 of 10).

Myrrh your egg begins to vibrate upon the counter and soon a high pitched sound is heard as the shell breaks away to reveal a Male Tympole flopping in front of you excitedly
        Spoiler:- I didn't mind that section or find our little friend THAT annoying:

Putting Tympole in this Pokeball. (7/10 of set)

Arc Angel your egg trembles and shakes until a Male Larvitar breaks his way out and steps onto the counter with a rather serious look on his face. The little guy beats his chest a bit as he stares you down and gets into a fighting stance. Seems to me like he is raring to go.

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Bug Nature Egg on Wednesday November 27 2013
    Hatching please!

MarbleZone your egg begins to glow brightly before dying down to reveal a Male Volbeat who begins to buzz around your head flashing his rear happily

MarbleZone your egg begins to glow brightly before dying down to reveal a Male Volbeat who begins to buzz around your head flashing his rear happily
    I do see what you did there, even if all that glow hurt my eyes a bit. :P Hopefully one day I'll hatch something that doesn't have to "flash his rear" to give off some shine. :P

Putting the little flasher into Pokeball 7/20 (last one used)

Arc Angel your egg trembles and shakes until a Male Larvitar breaks his way out and steps onto the counter with a rather serious look on his face. The little guy beats his chest a bit as he stares you down and gets into a fighting stance. Seems to me like he is raring to go.
    Awww, what a strong little guy, you'll fit in well with my other ground types. Come Ivan, lets go and meet them
    *Franken Ball*

OOC: Last Egg was hatched here, exactly two weeks ago, and last Enigma Egg was hatched here, waaaay more than a month ago.

The doors to the Egg House flew open, and in strolled Keith, in a noticeably happy mood. Meowth was sitting on his shoulder as usual, and looked a little irritated as his Trainer proceeded to whistle "Jingle Bells".

"Can youse at least pick a different song?" Meowth grumbled. "Youse been whistlin' da same tune da whole ride over!"

"Heh, sorry, Meowth," Keith chuckled. "It's just so easy to get into the Christmas spirit, y'know?"

"So why don't youse gets an Ice Egg or someting like dat?" suggested Meowth.

"Nah, too cliche," Keith shook his head. "Now, that said, I got no clue what kind to get..."

"Ohh, here we go again," Meowth groaned.

"...Which is why I'll just get one of these," finished Keith, as he took an Enigma Egg off of one of the shelves.

"...Oh. Well, dat's OK, den," Meowth stated. Keith walked back out of the Egg House, clutching the Enigma Egg in his arms.

*Keith received the Enigma Egg!*

Last hatch: 11/18/13 Last Enigma Egg hatch: 10/28/13

Picking up an Enigma Egg please.

The last hatch for me was 18th November 2013.

Picking up a fire core egg.

I think I need to take a little break from hatching hot potatoes like the last one I did, so let go with the flow of winter and get an Ice Glacier Egg!

Last hatch.

Hmmm, I think I want to break my usual normal egg hatch, so let's try... *looks at GS and Ariden's choices* Oooh, I know! An Electric Storm Egg! So that we could hatch Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres! Guess I'll be taking one then! See you in a week~

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday December 9 2013
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday December 9 2013
    Ariden is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday December 9 2013
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Monday December 9 2013
    uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Monday December 9 2013

Page 196 of 234 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206 ... LastLast