Page 197 of 234 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

With two weeks having passed since my last hatch, let's see how this fine-looking Grass Nature Egg will turn out in my care!

Two weeks later...

With an ever-increasing familiarity, Dave stepped into the Egg House. He was starting to get used to this. This time, he'd brought two companions along, a couple of leaves starting to twirl as their owner detached from his shoulder, Gytha floating around the room while looking at the multitude of eggs in wonder. His second Pokémon was cradled in his arms, a baby Whismur blinking around at a sight he was still relatively familiar with. Shawn let out a coo of amazement as his trainer stepped further to the counter, while his Hoppip completed her orbit of the room, coming to rest in the air alongside him.

"Now then, what should I pick this time..." the human muttered, thinking. His last hatch had certainly boosted his Candy balance, but he was still searching for something specific, something important. It might be a bit too broad to go for his previous choice again, so he cast his mind to his target's secondary type. "Hmm..." He could use something with a bit more physical strength, even if he didn't hatch his first choice. A few of his Pokémon would gain bulk when they evolved, but that was a ways off for most of them. If he could get something strong, able to defend straight away...

As if reading his mind, Gytha drifted toward the assortment of available eggs, landing on a particular, relatively plain one. Most others with a similar pattern were quite nondescript, radiating almost a sense of normalcy. This one, however, was tinged a tough-looking brown colour, and seemed to project a faint aura of... fighting spirit. Smiling, the trainer nodded. "Good call, love. We'll take that Fighting Pound Egg please!" he announced, turning to the attendant. Seconds later, he scooped the life-giving sphere into his other arm, across from Shawn, and turned to leave. The Normal-type eyed the egg with great interest, giving it a delicate poke as the little party left the building for a week of incubation.

{Dave obtained a Fighting Pound Egg!}

Last egg was two weeks ago. I'll take a Nature Egg, please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    lilbluecorsola your egg shakes and without warning drives down through the countertop and into the floor. As you look around for where it went you soon notice a Female Diglett popping up and down behind you through the floor
    *waits for the right moment and bops her with a Poké Ball (6 of 10)* Come along, girl, let's meet your new owner!

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday December 9 2013
    The doors to the Egg House swung open, and in walked Keith. As usual, Meowth was on his shoulder, and the two were deep in conversation, as the Egg in Keith's arms wobbled violently.

"...personally, I dunno why yer goin'," Meowth was saying. "I mean, yer talkin' willingly goin' to a party hosted by a vampire!"

"Will you relax, Meowth?" Keith sighed. "Remilia's all right. Pretty sure if she wanted to suck my blood she'd have done so by now. Or at least Hedwig would have viciously fended her off by now," he amended. "Point is, I'm not worried, and neither should you be."

"I still ain't goin," Meowth stated stubbornly.

"I'm not asking you to," was Keith's reply. "I'm only allowed to bring one Pokémon with me as it is, and I'm not denying Helena the chance to see Michael again."

"Ehhh, I guess so," Meowth conceded. "So anyways, wat does youse tink is gonna hatch?" he added, his attention now on the Egg that Keith was gingerly placing on the counter.

Keith shrugged. "Hard to say," he replied. "It's an Enigma Egg. Could be anything."

"I gotta say, dis is kinda excitin'," admitted Meowth. "I ain't sure how much longer I can wait ta see wat dis hatches inta."

"The feeling's mutual, Meowth," nodded Keith as they both watched the Egg carefully.

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Monday December 9 2013
    Winter is coming... and this chilly bundle is ready to hatch and make things even colder for me I bet!

Ariden is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday December 9 2013
    Hatching a fire core egg.

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday December 9 2013
    Hatching please.
    Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 9th December 2013 at 11:41 PM.

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Monday December 9 2013
    Shocking! It's about to hatch!

Um...my egg confirmation ended up not happening last week for some reason (I posted within Monday, 3 hours after Stark), but I'm sure it wasn't intentional. Can I still hatch my Grass Nature Egg?

Two weeks later...

I'd like to keep trying my luck with another Bug Nature Egg please.

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Thursday December 12 2013
    Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Nature Egg on Sunday December 15 2013
    MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Bug Nature Egg on Wednesday December 18 2013

Missingo Master your egg trembles as brown feathers push their way out of the egg until finally you find yourself in a staring contest with a Male Hoothoot who seems to be wondering just "Whooo...!" you are.

Dark Searchman your egg rolls across the counter until it falls to the floor and breaks apart leaving behind a Female Spheal who proceeds to roll herself over to you and begin to nuzzle your leg.

Ariden your egg bursts into flame revealing a Male Ponyta who nods his head sharply as he trots around the room stomping his hooves as he goes.

lilbluecorsola your egg opens to find a Male Shelmet who seems to be playing a game of peek-a-boo with you as he lifts his lid and peers out at you for a second before closing it again as if to hide from you only to repeat the process a moment later. Perhaps he's just shy.

uhhhhh your egg crackles with energy as yellow fluff begins to push it's way out of the egg to reveal a Male Mareep sitting there. Already you can feel your hair beginning to stand on end just from being near the little guy.

kaisap your egg breaks open as blue vines begin to emerge finally revealing a Male Tangela. The small ball of vines then manages to waddle up to you tilting its body slightly to the side as it looks you over before a set of vines wrap around your leg in a rather constricting and tight hug.

No worries on the confirmation, kaisap. I actually didn't get home until last night due to poor weather conditions for traveling over the weekend, so I'm a little further behind on things than I would prefer. As for picking up eggs, you are all good to pick up eggs like you normally would if I had hatched them on time.

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Thursday December 12 2013

Missingo Master your egg trembles as brown feathers push their way out of the egg until finally you find yourself in a staring contest with a Male Hoothoot who seems to be wondering just "Whooo...!" you are.
    As the Egg shook more, brown feathers seemed to be pushing their way out of the cracks. And then, as the shell fell away, Keith found himself locking eyes with something with large red eyes. Neither of them were blinking, and though Keith did not look away, he did manage to take out his Pokédex and aim it at the newborn.

"Hoothoot, the Owl Pokémon," droned the device. "Hoothoot hoots at exactly the same time every day. It is popular among some Trainers in place of a clock."

"Well," Keith remarked, as the Hoothoot finally blinked, ending the staring contest, "I gotta say, I'd be tempted to keep the little guy... That said, Hedwig's still trying to get fully used to the idea of Batrach being on the team. Bringing in another bird at this point is a bad idea."

"I'd agree wit dat," Meowth nodded.

"Alright, so, let's find this little guy a new home," Keith stated, tapping the Hoothoot on the head with a Poké Ball, sucking it in, before exiting the Egg House.

OOC: Poké Ball is #10 of 10.

Dark Searchman your egg rolls across the counter until it falls to the floor and breaks apart leaving behind a Female Spheal who proceeds to roll herself over to you and begin to nuzzle your leg.
    Aw, you're another cutie just like my Brittany! It's too bad I only want one Spheal, you'd be a great sister for her. Sorry, you'll be going to someone else! Here's your Pokeball (13/20) though, roll on in!

Ariden your egg bursts into flame revealing a Male Ponyta who nods his head sharply as he trots around the room stomping his hooves as he goes.
    The trainer nods his head too as he goes around and out of the egg house.

Putting the Lv 1 male ponyta into this premier ball.

Unlike previous visits, this time the doors to the Egg House burst open as Dave dashed inside, his egg in his grasp. Behind him, a Hoppip hurriedly floated through the doors before they shut, her twirling leaves carrying her in her trainer's wake as the fisherman approached the counter. Clearly Fighting eggs were powerful from conception - over the last few days the egg had started to shake. Gently at first, like an unborn baby kicking within its mother. But yesterday the tremors had increased, almost like whatever was inside was trying to punch its way out. This was part of the reason Shawn had been left behind - the baby Whismur had been too close during one of these outbursts, and the resulting impact had induced another jet engine-level screaming fit.

Even now, the orb of life struggled in Dave's arms. He was surprised that it hadn't freed itself already, but now as its due date arrived chunks of shell were starting to fall from its surface, cracks widening along its outer coat. One impact knocked the wind out of him for a moment, the foetus having clearly directed its strike into his chest, but he picked himself up and made the last couple of steps to the counter, where he placed the shaking sphere. Weakly, he smiled up at the attendent, Gytha landing on his shoulder as she finally caught up to him. "Heh... I think... this one's about ready to break out." he panted, from both his dash and being punched by an unborn Pokémon. What a wuss.

DaveTheFishGuy your egg shatters apart as a Male Throh leaps out with fists of fury and begins to demonstrate various Kung-Fu poses including Swablu style, Ekans style, and Ponyta style

kaisap your egg breaks open as blue vines begin to emerge finally revealing a Male Tangela. The small ball of vines then manages to waddle up to you tilting its body slightly to the side as it looks you over before a set of vines wrap around your leg in a rather constricting and tight hug.

No worries on the confirmation, kaisap. I actually didn't get home until last night due to poor weather conditions for traveling over the weekend, so I'm a little further behind on things than I would prefer. As for picking up eggs, you are all good to pick up eggs like you normally would if I had hatched them on time.
    Aw, hello there little guy! Picking him up with this Pokéball [2/10].

DaveTheFishGuy your egg shatters apart as a Male Throh leaps out with fists of fury and begins to demonstrate various Kung-Fu poses including Swablu style, Ekans style, and Ponyta style
    Still getting his breath back, Dave stepped back as the egg erupted into a bulky, humanoid form, which was mostly what he'd been expecting. The resultant creature mostly retained an egg-like shape, but thick, powerful limbs protruded from its torso. Its head was sunken in, giving it a squat, stout posture, though most of it was concealed within a gi. Instantly, the newborn Throh assumed various stances, preparing to grapple nonexistent opponents.

"Well, that explains all the punching." Dave muttered, regarding the creature. While he did need a Fighting-type, he'd had his heart set on one species in particular. Not only that, but the Throh's large size and clearly competitive personality may well cause friction in his team. While he'd be useful for keeping troublemakers such as YB under control, he could prove to be too much of a loose cannon for him to handle. Reaching into his pack, the fisherman pulled out his second PokéBall of 20, enlarging it for capture. "Very impressive, strongman. Let's find you someone who can provide you with a decent sparring session." he stated, tapping the device against the Fighter and sucking him inside. Nodding his thanks to Stark, as ever, he turned to leave the Egg House, Gytha riding his shoulder as he rubbed his chest. He hoped he wouldn't get a bruise...

uhhhhh your egg crackles with energy as yellow fluff begins to push it's way out of the egg to reveal a Male Mareep sitting there. Already you can feel your hair beginning to stand on end just from being near the little guy.
    Oooh, you're right! *takes off beanie to show his hair standing* Cooooooool~

Putting him in in this Pokeball (24/100) with the 23rd one used here.

Uh, my egg is itchy to the touch, I think it's ready to hatch. Help me please.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 15th December 2013 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Adding Size end code thing

Myrrh your egg explodes in a puff of fluff and once the room clears you find a Female Cottonee clinging to your clothes humming happily

Myrrh your egg explodes in a puff of fluff and once the room clears you find a Female Cottonee clinging to your clothes humming happily
        Spoiler:- There's something that I want to ask...:

Putting Summer the Cottonee in this Pokeball (8/10 of set).

I'd like to get this hatched please!

MarbleZone your egg rattles a bit as a pair of sharp points thrust out of it and a Male Paras scuttles out onto the counter. It's eyes wide as it hesitantly watches you to see what you will do.

Page 197 of 234 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207 ... LastLast