Page 198 of 234 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Its been 3 weeks since I last hatched an egg.
    Picking up a Super Rare Dark Mystery Egg thankya

Pass
    Last edited by Arc_Angel; 18th December 2013 at 5:02 PM.

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a little X-mas bundle of joy from a Super Rare Dark Mystery Egg on Wednesday December 25

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    MarbleZone your egg rattles a bit as a pair of sharp points thrust out of it and a Male Paras scuttles out onto the counter. It's eyes wide as it hesitantly watches you to see what you will do.
    Putting him in Pokeball 8/20 (last one used). Thanks Stark!

lilbluecorsola your egg opens to find a Male Shelmet who seems to be playing a game of peek-a-boo with you as he lifts his lid and peers out at you for a second before closing it again as if to hide from you only to repeat the process a moment later. Perhaps he's just shy.
    Peek-a-boo! I see you~ No need to be shy, little guy, you're going to a good home. Picking him up in a Poké Ball (7 of 10). Thanks!

Hmm, I think it's about time I get an Ice Glacier Egg.

myahoo is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Friday December 27 2013

OOC: It's been two weeks since my last Egg hatched, so here we are.

The doors to the Egg House swung open, and in walked Keith. A Santa hat replaced his usual cowboy hat, but otherwise he looked like his usual self. As usual, Meowth sat on his shoulder.

"Yer pretty jolly dese days," Meowth observed.

"And why not?" grinned Keith. "Christmas is coming, after all."

"So yer really gonna do dis just cuz it's Christmastime?" Meowth asked. "From wat I hear, nearly everyone does da same ting. Why not go fer another Poison Egg or someting? Or even a Fire Egg? It's kinda cold dis time 'o year, ya know."

"You got a point, I guess," Keith conceded as he approached the counter. "I mean, everyone else is probably gonna get an Ice Egg... Yeah, you know what? I'm gonna get a Poison Egg," he decided. Hearing this, the man behind the counter handed Keith a vivid green Egg. Keith thanked the man, then walked back outside to where his grey Scolipede was parked.

*Keith received the Poison Nature Egg!*

The last hatch for me was 9th December 2013.

Picking up a fire core egg.

Well, the 2-week cooldown from my last pickup does make things slightly inconvenient for me, but I think I saved the best kind of egg pickup 'til last... One last Dragon Mystery Egg to close out the year for me, please!

Last Hatch: 12/08/13 Last Mystery Egg Hatch: 10/07/13

Picking up a Dragon Mystery Egg please. Come on, Christmas miracle!

My last hatch was here, and my last enigma hatch was here, so you know what? I'd like to collect an Enigma Egg to close out the year!

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday December 30 2013
    Ariden is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday December 30 2013
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday December 30 2013
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday December 30 2013
    LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday December 30 2013

Last hatch.

Well... I'd like my Christmas to be a little on the Normal side this time...

A Normal Pound Egg please. See you in a week.

Last hatch, it happened properly I swear!
    And my paperwork to prove it's been two months since my last Mystery Egg...

All I want for Fizzmas is a Dark Mystery Egg...that I can hatch next week, almost in time for New Year's Eve, if you don't mind!

Okiku patiently but excitingly stayed at the entrance of the Egg House since extra early in the morning, waiting for the caretakers to arrive, unlock the door and open the place for business.

Although some would call her crazy for staying outside in the cold for so long, for something not that extraordinary and for something she could've gotten any time of the day without any rush. Yet, the young woman was not just well prepared with her heavy, puffy pink winter coat, matching gloves and her favorite white and pink cat hat/scarf/mittens combo (exactly like this one, on the bottom right corner of the picture) and already used to face such harsh weather. She was far from home and have only her Pokémon as company. Today, she wanted to do something significant, more than just spending time with the little family that she had with her. She wanted to take care of the life inside an egg received today, on this special Christmas day, so a new Pokémon, along with a new year, will see the light of day the week after. Others may think her actions are "crazy", but they simply just didn't understand or even knew of her wonderful plan. Well, she didn't care about them, anyway. 'Haters gonna hate,' as she would have said.

As the Egg House finally opened their doors for the day, Okiku calmly walked directly towards the receiving counter, zipping down her coat, removing her cute hat, and stuffing her gloves inside the little paw mittens on the way. Arriving at the counter, she greeted the caretaker politely, placed her backpack on the floor, rummaged inside of it, then pulled out a couple of official looking papers.

"There, that should do it: here's for my last hatch of a Mystery-typed Egg, aaaaand here's for my last hatch in general," she handed over the documents to the clerk. "They're both a couple of weeks' due for a hatch, but as long as it's after the allowed date of a hatch, it's fine, correct?" She smiled brightly as she reminded herself for what she came from, for what she was waiting for this whole time. "I would like to take care of a Psychic Mystery Egg, please. May I?"
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 25th December 2013 at 1:10 AM.

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a little X-mas bundle of joy from a Super Rare Dark Mystery Egg on Wednesday December 25
    Hatching what I hopes to be a little Christmas Miracle thankya

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Monday December 29 2013
    Kaisap is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday December 29 2013
    OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Wednesday January 1 2014

Arc Angel your egg seems to have a special aura on this merry day. As it becomes imbued with dark energy you see the shell disappear and a Female Deino takes its place upon the shop floor. Soon the small dragon bobs its head up and down as it moves towards you only to bump into you and begin nibbling at your feet. Seems like she can't see very well, but her taste appears to be pretty good. Congrats and Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by Stark; 25th December 2013 at 6:57 AM.

Arc Angel your egg seems to have a special aura on this merry day. As it becomes imbued with dark energy you see the shell disappear and a Female Deino takes its place upon the shop floor. Soon the small dragon bobs its head up and down as it moves towards you only to bump into you and begin nibbling at your feet. Seems like she can't see very well, but her taste appears to be pretty good. Congrats and Merry Christmas!
    *SCREAMS* Thank you thank you thank you, she's just what I wanted, my own little Christmas Miracle.
    *Kneels down to affectionately rub the head of her new dragon who was nibbling her toes*

Hello gorgeous, I've been waiting a long time to meet you and I've been so lucky you were born to me today. Lets go and celebrate Christmas together and meet the rest of my team.

*Serefina turns her head up to the sound of her mummy and grins before chewing at her sleeve*

Lets get you some food too *laughs* *Pokeball (No. 5 of 20 used) No. 4 used here. I'll get you a special ball soon.

Thanx again Stark *Hugs* and Merry Christmas ^-^

Two weeks later...

The Egg House doors pushed aside easily, Dave striding inside with something of a spring in his step. It had been a good Christmas, having been given various gifts by the overseers of Fizzytopia to help boost his team members, while a medium-sized green Pokémon zipping through the door after him was further evidence. Gytha was revelling in her evolved state, the new Skiploom having inspired awe and wonder in the other creatures on his team. And now she could put her natural mothering instincts to work on a newly-hatched Pokémon.

The fisherman slowed, allowing the Grass-type to catch up and land on his shoulder, before taking the remaining few steps to the counter. "Hey, hope you had a good Christmas." he greeted Stark, becoming more and more familiar with the attendant of the building, before casting his eye over the available selection of Eggs. Having hatched something perhaps a little too strong last time, he decided to switch back to his other option. Glancing between the variety of green, natural eggs, he eventually settled on one tinged a sickly purple. "That one please! The Poison Nature Egg." he said, pointing at his choice before taking it from Stark, allowing Gytha to fuss over it briefly before wrapping it up. Nodding his thanks to the attendant, he turned to head back through the door, Gytha polishing the shell as she hovered alongside as they left the building.

{Dave obtained a Poison Nature Egg!}

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Thursday January 2 2013

myahoo is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Friday December 27 2013
    Let's see what sort of winter baby is coming from this egg.

myahoo your egg ices over and shatters leaving behind a Male Swinub who begins sniffing around for something when it absentmindedly bumps into your leg. Its nose then starts sniffing you as it paws at your leg. I'm not sure, but I think it might smell food on you.

myahoo your egg ices over and shatters leaving behind a Male Swinub who begins sniffing around for something when it absentmindedly bumps into your leg. Its nose then starts sniffing you as it paws at your leg. I'm not sure, but I think it might smell food on you.
    Melissa laughed, crouching down to pick him up. "We just had dinner, but if you're hungry, I'm sure we've still got something for you." He snuffled happily at the prospect, as Melissa pulled out a Pokeball (7 of 10) and tapped him on the head. "Alright, let's see what we have for you, Snuffles." She thanked the mod and left, trying to remember what was left in the fridge that she could dig up for her new Pokemon.

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday December 30 2013
    It was another seemingly ordinary day in the Egg House. Emphasis on "seemingly". See, suddenly, and without warning, a man in a cowboy hat materialized in the middle of the room out of nowhere. A Meowth sat on his shoulder, a Venomoth hovered next to him, and a vivid green Egg was clutched in his arms. The Egg was wobbling violently, cracks forming all over the shell, and Keith and his Meowth were, as ever, deep in conversation.

"I still wanna know where Marvolo got dat Zangoose head on a stick he gave Amethyst fer Christmas," Meowth was saying. "I asked him, but he ain't sayin' nuttin'."

"So I'm not the only one who's been wondering about that, then," stated Keith. "I mean, it's conceivable that he went out, hunted the Zangoose down himself, killed it, decapitated it, and then stuck the head on a stick, right? He's definitely good enough to do that."

"I ain't arguin' wit dat," nodded Meowth, "but da ting is, if dat's da case, den why don't he just say dat? He certainly gots no problem tellin' us all about all da Watchog and Mienfoo he's killed."

"You make a good point," Keith admitted. "If anything, I'd think Marvolo'd be bragging about killing a Zangoose... Well, anyway, that's not the pressing issue right now, is it?" he added as he placed the Egg on the counter. Meowth nodded in agreement, and the two of them looked on eagerly as the Egg proceeded to hatch...
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 30th December 2013 at 1:40 AM.

Ariden is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday December 30 2013
    Hatching a fire core egg.

Page 198 of 234 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208 ... LastLast