Page 199 of 234 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday December 30 2013
    Last Egg of the year! Let's see who's inside!

Missingo Master your egg bursts open as a Male Ekans leaps forward and wraps itself around you in a hug. Perhaps all the talk about Marvolo got him excited because you can feel the little snake tightening up around you.

Ariden your egg explodes into a plume of shimmering white smoke which eventually dissipates to reveal a Shiny Male Torkoal standing before you. With a huff of smoke the reptile lays down and closes his eyes. Seems he is already set to take a nap.

lilbluecorsola your egg shatters as a Female Gible leaps out and bounces upon the counter chomping it's mouth as if she were looking for something to chew on. As you look at her you see a rather devious glint in her eye that makes you feel like she is thinking about finding out what you might taste like.

LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday December 30 2013
    I do believe it's time for this egg to start a hatchin'! Let's see what fate hands me on this day...

Missingo Master your egg bursts open as a Male Ekans leaps forward and wraps itself around you in a hug. Perhaps all the talk about Marvolo got him excited because you can feel the little snake tightening up around you.
    The Egg continued to crack... Bits of shell fell away... and then, suddenly, without warning, the shell practically exploded away, as a long purple blur jumped free from the Egg and coiled around Keith, hissing happily.

"Whoa!" Keith chuckled. "An Ekans! And a pretty energetic one, too."

"Ekanssss!" the Ekans hissed in response.

"Venomoth, Venomoth," Lily remarked, the Venomoth observing the newborn snake.

"Lily says dat he reminds her o' when Nagini was an Ekans," Meowth translated.

"Heh, she's not the only one thinking back to that," Keith grinned. "Still, though, I do have Nagini, so it's not exactly like I'm looking for another Arbok... Yeah, you know what? I think someone else ought to have the chance to raise an Ekans. Don't worry, little guy," he added, addressing the freshly hatched Poison-type. "We're gonna find you a good trainer, OK?" With that, Keith tapped the Ekans on the head with a Poké Ball, sucking it inside. "Alright, Lily, time for another Teleport," Keith added, addressing his Venomoth. "Back to the Base."

"Moth," nodded Lily, as she landed on Keith's hat, and in a flash of light, they were gone.

OOC: Poké Ball is #1 of 50.

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday December 30 2013
    Well, time to see the little dragon that may just help me ring in the new year!

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Monday December 29 2013
    It's time...

Ariden your egg explodes into a plume of shimmering white smoke which eventually dissipates to reveal a Shiny Male Torkoal standing before you. With a huff of smoke the reptile lays down and closes his eyes. Seems he is already set to take a nap.
    The trainer blows the shimmering white smoke, but he doesn't want to take a nap.

Putting the Lv 1 shiny male torkoal into this premier ball [1].

Kaisap is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Monday December 29 2013
    My last egg for 2013...let's see what this Dark Egg has in store for me, shall we?

LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover a set of purple spike protrude out of your egg as the shell breaks away to reveal a Male Nidoran♂ who bounces up and down on his hind legs before bounding over to you and zipping around your feet.

Dark Searchman your egg cracks open to reveal a Male Bagon who leaps off the counter in an attempt to fly only to land face first on the floor below and begin to cry.

uhhhhh your egg breaks apart to find a Male Kecleon left behind. It's skin soon begins to change colors as it attempts to hide from everyone. Seems like he might be a little shy.

kaisap your egg shakes violently as the room follows suit. Objects begin to fall off the walls and crash to the floor and for a moment you begin to wonder if the entire shop is going to collapse. As you look back to your egg you soon find it engulfed in a bright light that leaves behind a Male Absol who stoically stands before you with a serious demeanor. Congrats!

On a side note, ironically enough I caught a shiny Absol in Pokemon Y earlier today, so this must have been some kind of Absol fortune on my part.

LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover a set of purple spike protrude out of your egg as the shell breaks away to reveal a Male Nidoran♂ who bounces up and down on his hind legs before bounding over to you and zipping around your feet.
    Well aren't you a little cutie? Not quite sure what to do with you yet, but for now you'll be joining the party! Hop on into this Pokéball [2/10], Niddy!

Dark Searchman your egg cracks open to reveal a Male Bagon who leaps off the counter in an attempt to fly only to land face first on the floor below and begin to cry.
    : *faceplant* B... b... BAAAAAAAAY!! T_T

Oh no, that wasn't your skull that hit the floor! Aw, shhhh, it's okay, it's okay little guy... *gently hugs him* Must be tough hitting your nose like that, that probably hurts!

: *sniff sniff* Bay... ;_;

*Wendy appears* Bay? *smells the other Bagon* Bagon~

*the two Bagon talk to each other, then Wendy leans in and licks her little brother's nose*

Aw, that's really sweet of you, Wendy! Wait, could he be your brother or something? *checks with Egg House staff and confirms they have the same parents* Huh... Well, thing is... I can't keep him. I have you already, Wendy, and I'm being spread a little thin. How about we let someone else have the chance to raise a Bagon, okay?

*Wendy hugs her brother* Bay! >:T

Wendy... Ugh, let's figure this out somewhere else, okay? In you go, Wendy, and in you go to this Pokeball (14/20). Thanks again, egg people, see you in January!

{Darn you, Stark, I was really tempted for a bit to keep him. Decided not to because I have Wendy and can't afford to raise two Bagon, but THE FEELS. >_<}

kaisap your egg shakes violently as the room follows suit. Objects begin to fall off the walls and crash to the floor and for a moment you begin to wonder if the entire shop is going to collapse. As you look back to your egg you soon find it engulfed in a bright light that leaves behind a Male Absol who stoically stands before you with a serious demeanor. Congrats!

On a side note, ironically enough I caught a shiny Absol in Pokemon Y earlier today, so this must have been some kind of Absol fortune on my part.
    Well isn't this special! Picking up this stoic silent character in this Premier Ball. Let's see how many squealing fangirls and -boys he'll have...

Last hatch was a little tiny bit over two weeks ago.

I'd like to take an Electric Storm egg, please.

John's Knight your egg heats up and it seems like the air in the room is getting dryer. Before long the shell of the egg melts away to reveal a Male Numel who seems to be completely confused about where he is given the way he just fell off the counter onto the floor. Poor guy. I hope he's alright.
    You must hate me already.
    Using Pokéball 4/50, as #3 was used here.

As that was my last hatch (September), I'd like to pick a Dragon Mystery Egg, please.

Myrrh is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Sunday January 5 2014
    John's Knight is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday January 6 2014

uhhhhh your egg breaks apart to find a Male Kecleon left behind. It's skin soon begins to change colors as it attempts to hide from everyone. Seems like he might be a little shy.
    Huh? What? Where did he go?

Putting him in in this Pokeball (25/100) with the 24th one used here.

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Wednesday January 1 2014
    All bundled up again in her warm, cozy and cute winter clothing, Okiku entered once again in the Egg House. This time though she arrived a little bit after the Egg House's opening, and she had her gloves all wrapped up around a pulsing and glowing fuchsia egg. When she arrived at the counter designated for hatching, she carefully placed the enclosed Pokémon on it.

"Hello sir," she greeted the attendant with a smile that could melt the snow outside, "after taking good care of it since I received this little gift on Christmas, it seems it's time for it to greet the world on the New Year, just as planned. Can you please assist me?"
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 1st January 2014 at 1:47 AM.

OkikuMew your egg shakes and for some reason you feel like a headache is coming on when the shell of the egg implodes leaving behind a Male Elgyem who begins to hover in front of you while staring at you blankly. Or at least it appears that way...

Two weeks later...

Picking up the first egg of 2014... an Enigma Egg please!

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Thursday January 2 2014
    The Egg House doors rattled slightly. A second or two later, they did so again. And again. Eventually, they yielded to the push of a human hand, Dave opening the door and allowing his Skiploom to tumble through the air inside. Gytha had been so excited to get back to the building that she'd tried to go in ahead, but her lightweight body had obviously lacked the power to force her way in. The Cottonweed zipped around the room, eyes wide as she looked around the egg-laden shelves. The trainer stepped in after her, chuckling at her antics as he stepped straight up to the counter, egg in his grasp. The orb shook every few moments, cracks starting to form along its surface as he placed it on the table. Dave nodded to Stark as Gytha floated up alongside, looking at the egg keenly. "Right then, let's see what our first hatch of the year will bring." Dave muttered, the cracks widening...

Arrow

OkikuMew your egg shakes and for some reason you feel like a headache is coming on when the shell of the egg implodes leaving behind a Male Elgyem who begins to hover in front of you while staring at you blankly. Or at least it appears that way...
    As the egg shook furiously, Okiku started to get a familiar feeling... too familiar. She held her forehead with both hands and closed her eyes, wincing in pain.

"Ow my head... It... it hurts..."

While she was having this terrible headache, she was also having flashbacks. Flashbacks of a phase in her life when she had terrible, reoccurring headaches similar to this one, but even worse: They were so bad that it led her to weakness, lightheadedness and even fainting; which said fainting brought her into a deep fear of death and in consequence into deep sorrow. It was a time Okiku have buried in her memories well, but somehow resurfaced then and there, when it was supposed to be during a joyful event on an equally joyful day. The scenes of those horrible times looped over and over, at an extremely high speed that would make anyone dizzy... All the friends she ran away from out of fear of showing her "crazy" she was, all the hard work and projects she abandoned, all the fear she had every night of falling asleep, scared of not waking up the morning after...

"Stop it... STOP IT!" she screamed in agony while tears ran down her cheeks and her hands was pulling her short chestnut hair.

As if somebody heard her plea, her headache suddenly stopped. In fact, it seems like her mind felt more clear than before instead. Yet the "flashbacks" continued in her head, but they moved a bit slower... and it was nothing that she remembered of, as if it was dreams: There was things floating around her, she was commanding some sort of ship in the clouds, people and Pokémon speaking to her without their lips moving, feeling like she was free-falling... All these strange and very blurry scenes went by, until they stopped and her head felt "normal"; that she finally came back to her senses.

"EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE, CAPTAIN OKIKU HIRUNDO," a synthetic male voice echoed in her ears. "I AM SORRY FOR CAUSING YOU PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL HARM UPON MY INITIATIVE BOOT SEQUENCE."

Calmed down and intrigued, Okiku dried then slowly opened her eyes. On a side glance she could see the attendant with an utterly shocked expression on his face, but her vision was mostly focused on what - or should I say who - was on the counter where her egg used to stand: a grey, small and humanoid-like creature with oval green eyes, strange black markings on his large forehead, and three different-colored round fingers on each of his hands of sorts. Able to identify immediately that particular Pokémon, being no less than one of those part of the type she specialized in, the trainer whispered his species: Elgyem. The Cerebral Pokémon nodded in confirmation.

"TO CONTINUE FURTHER MY EXPLANATION," he resumed, "I AM PROGRAMMED TO ANALYZE THE BRAIN OF MY CAPTAIN, MEANING YOU, UPON MY INITIATIVE BOOT SEQUENCE. THIS IS A WAY TO IDENTIFY YOU MORE PRECISELY AND CREATE A PERMANENT LINK TO YOU AS MY CAPTAIN. HOWEVER," he slightly lowered his head, "FOR SOME REASON I CANNOT EXPLAIN AT THE MOMENT, A CRITICAL ERROR OCCURRED DURING THE ANALYZE PHASE AT THAT POINT OF SCANNING YOUR MEMORY, WHICH HAVE CAUSED THE CEPHAL... I MEAN THOSE HEADACHES AND THOSE REVISITED MEMORIES. I ADMIT IT WAS NOT THE BEST MOMENT FOR IT TO OCCUR. AGAIN, I AM REALLY SORRY THAT HAPPENED TO YOU, CAPTAIN. HURTING YOU WAS FAR FROM BEING MY INTENTION."

Despite his robotic speech and appearance, Okiku definitely caught sadness and disappointment in his tone and body language. She frowned, but a corner of her lips lifted up against her cheek, revealing a light dimple.

"It's alright little guy," she slowly leaned towards him, "Seems you did your best to not hurt me, and stopped everything when it got too bad. Accidents happen." She friendly tapped on his little head, then tilted her head to the side with a confused look. "What about what I saw after my headache though? Do you know what was that all about? It was nothing of I've seen before."

The Elgyem processed the question for a few moments, then answered the best he could: "I HYPOTHESIZE THAT THESE WERE GLIMPSES OF YOUR FUTURE CAUSED BY MY ATTEMPT OF RECOVERING FROM THE ERROR, CAPTAIN. ALTHOUGH LIMITED AT MY STAGE OF DEVELOPMENT, MY SPECIES IS KNOWN TO BE ABLE TO PROJECT TO OTHER CREATURES, INCLUDING HUMANS, VISIONS OF FORTHCOMING EVENTS IMPLYING THEM. PERHAPS MY BACKUP PROCEDURE IN THAT ERRONEOUS EVENT USED SOME OF THAT INNER ABILITY TO COUNTER THOSE NEGATIVE PAST MEMORIES THAT RESURFACED AND WENT OUT OF CONTROL. DOES THIS... SERVE AS A VIABLE EXPLANATION, CAPTAIN?"

"It... makes sense, somewhat?" Okiku tilted her head the other way. "Well I'm gonna take your word for it, I'm not the one with the Psychic powers here," the woman chuckled slightly. "And you don't need to call me "captain", you know. Yeah I may be a human who has a team of Pokémon - which you are part of, but I'm in no way a leader, of any kind! And you know my name: you've said it earlier." The Pokémon seemed to want to explain himself and apologies again, but the girl added before he could: "...But if that's how you're most comfortable calling me, I don't mind it. It makes it different compared to the old boring Okiku and the rare but way too 'classy' madam, 'mam and mademoiselle, that's for sure!"

"AS YOU COMMAND, CAPTAIN," the pokemon stated in the most uptight way, but the movement patterns of his floating body told otherwise he was happy he could do what felt most natural for him. "BEFORE YOU INSERT ME INTO THE POKÉBALL RECEPTACLE THOUGH, IT IS PROTOCOL FOR ME TO ASK IF YOU WISH TO GIVE ME A NAME, FOR THE SAKE OF EASIER PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION IN THE FUTURE."

Okiku agreed. "I wanted to give you a name all along, and I got the perfect one for you! Well, knowing your powers, you probably know what it is already...!"

Seeing beside her the Egg House clerk who witnessed the whole thing holding the printed form for the new hatch, she politely picked it up along with a pen, quickly filled in the blanks, and gave it back to the man. As he read the completed form, he lifted his eyebrow as he read what was filled under "Pokémon's Nickname".

"...Sherg?" he wonders aloud about the name's pronunciation. The Elgyem responded by a negative buzzing sound, similar to those in quiz shows when a contestant fails to answer a question correctly. "Gershe?" the attendant tried to correct himself, but the Pokémon again retorted with another buzz. "Cherzz? ...Surge?" Two other buzzes followed.

Giving up on the man's attempt to say his French name correctly, Okiku chipped in: "It's..." she pondered how she could pronounce it in a way an English person could get it, "'S-eh-r-geh'. Serge!"

Serge congratulated his trainer by dinging happily as if she just won at the quiz show. Okiku giggled, amused of his added sound effects and seeing this fun and playful side of her new, interesting Pokémon.

"Well, seems we're gonna have a lot of fun together, Serge. Let's put you in a Pokéball and go to the Pokémon Center; a New Year's party await us!"

She took out and threw a Pokéball (12th out of 30), capturing him instantly, then thanked the confused and defeated attendant before she dashed off, with a happy spring on her feet.
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 4th January 2014 at 5:06 AM.

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Tuesday January 7 2014

DaveTheFishGuy your egg continues to shake and crack as suddenly it bursts open revealing a Male Seviper who coils up and begins to whet the blade on the end of his tail all the while keeping a wary eye on you and Gytha

DaveTheFishGuy your egg continues to shake and crack as suddenly it bursts open revealing a Male Seviper who coils up and begins to whet the blade on the end of his tail all the while keeping a wary eye on you and Gytha
    The Egg twitched a few more times before the top burst off, forcing Dave to step back as the creature within spilled out, spooling onto the counter. After a few seconds the rest of the shell shattered, revealing the sinuous form of a serpentine Pokémon. Dave recognised it instantly - distinctive gold and purple markings covered its long body, while two red fangs projected from its mouth to match a bladed tail at its other end. The Seviper immediately adopted a defensive stance, coiling his body and waving his sword, unsure of what to do. Dave smiled. No matter the species, newborn Pokémon were always hard to predict.

"Hey hey, it's ok fella, we're no threat." he spoke softly, spreading his arms and showing his empty hands, while Gytha did likewise with her stumpy appendages. "You're a fighter, huh? Always poised to attack at a moment's notice. That's a noble trait. I'm not sure that you're right for me, too many loose cannons on my team, but I can think of someone who'll be able to put those skills to work." His tone seemed to do the trick, Seviper's blade lowering gradually as he relaxed his coils, hissing curiously. Slowly reaching into his pack, the fisherman retrieved his third PokéBall of 20 and pulled it into the open, allowing the reptile to see it at all times. Lightly tapping the sphere to it could enlarge, he watched the Poison-type flinch slightly before relaxing again. "C'mon, let's find you a worthy trainer, shall we?" Hesitantly, Seviper nodded, flicking his tail. Now it was Dave's turn to flinch as the blade swung toward him, but it stopped short, tapping the orb gently. The creature was converted to energy and pulled inside, the device closing with a ping and a snap. Nodding his thanks to Stark, Dave turned to the exit, holding the door open for Gytha to whirl through before leaving the Egg House for another fortnight.

lilbluecorsola your egg shatters as a Female Gible leaps out and bounces upon the counter chomping it's mouth as if she were looking for something to chew on. As you look at her you see a rather devious glint in her eye that makes you feel like she is thinking about finding out what you might taste like.
    Picking her up in a Poké Ball (8 of 10) before she chews my arm off. Thanks.

Page 199 of 234 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast