Page 200 of 234 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Myrrh is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Sunday January 5 2014
    Yes I know my hair is garbage, it's cause of the egg. Can you help me hatch it, please?

John's Knight is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday January 6 2014
    Hatching this dragon egg, pwease.

Myrrh your egg crackles with electricity as a Female Shinx emerges from your egg happily. She stumbles a bit as she prances up to you and nuzzles against your leg.

John's Knight
    your egg bursts apart to reveal a Female Druddigon whom given her size you can barely believe that she came from such a small egg. Her claws gash the floor as she steps up to you and looks you over. I'm not sure what that means, but hopefully it is a good thing.

Myrrh since I am a day behind on hatching your egg, you may pick one up on a Sunday again with no fear of being early

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Tuesday January 7 2014
    I think it was actually due on Wednesday the 8th.
    I'd like to hatch this please!

Myrrh your egg crackles with electricity as a Female Shinx emerges from your egg happily. She stumbles a bit as she prances up to you and nuzzles against your leg.

Myrrh since I am a day behind on hatching your egg, you may pick one up on a Sunday again with no fear of being early
        Spoiler:- Such Title, Wow, Many Effort, Ingenius:

Thanks, & no problem. Putting Glitter the Shinx in this Pokeball. (9/10) of set.

MarbleZone your egg breaks apart as a Male Phanpy pops out and stomps over to you all the while using its trunk to search for something. I'm not sure what that something is exactly, but if you have some peanuts that might work.

I think it's time for another Mystery Egg, so picking up a Psychic Mystery Egg.

MarbleZone your egg breaks apart as a Male Phanpy pops out and stomps over to you all the while using its trunk to search for something. I'm not sure what that something is exactly, but if you have some peanuts that might work.
    Let's hope your new trainer has peanuts.

Using Pokeball 9/20 (last one used)

OOC: My last Mystery Egg hatched in October, and seeing as it is now January (and thus, more than two months have passed since then), I think the time's come for another one. Also, link to where my last Egg hatched, two weeks ago.

The doors to the Egg House swung open, and in walked a Numel, his expression decidedly more shrewd than that of your average Numel. Following behind this Numel was Keith Masters, with Meowth on his shoulder as usual. Meowth was glancing at the Numel with a vague look of distrust on his face.

"Why'd ya gotta bring him along?" Meowth asked Keith.

"He insisted on it," Keith responded. "Besides, it wouldn't be the first time I got advice on an Egg from one of my Pokémon."

Meanwhile, the Numel was walking along in front of the numerous display cases containing shelves and shelves of Eggs. "Uh-uh," he was muttering. "Nope. No good. Nah... Ah, yeah, that's the one," he said suddenly, stopping in front of a black Egg with tiny dot-like red and white markings. "Hey, hat man, over here."

Keith scooped the Egg in question into his arms. "This one? You sure, Vinny?" he asked.

"Sure I'm sure," the Numel nodded. "See, I happen to know a guy who knows a guy, and trust me, this is the Egg you want."

Keith looked at the Egg for a few seconds before shrugging his shoulders. "Well, I don't see why not," he said. "Vinny, you think I can count on you to help keep the Egg warm this week?"

"Hmm, I could," the Numel replied. "But see, here's the thing- speaking about keeping warm, I'd kinda like to be able to do a little something-something to keep myself warm. Kinda like, eh, y'know, maybe a move of some sort which covers me in flames."

"What are you getting at?" asked Keith.

"Here's the deal," answered Vinny. "I help keep Eggy there warm, and you get me a Flame Charge TM. Sound fair?"

"Hmph," Meowth muttered. "I'd help youse keep it warm fer free."

"Meowth, will you relax?" Keith said, rolling his eyes. "Vinny, you got a deal. Unfortunately, the necessary shop hasn't been open for months, but once it reopens, I'm making that my top priority."

"Good, good," nodded the Numel, smirking his satisfaction. With that, Keith, Vinny, and Meowth exited the Egg House, Keith clutching his new Psychic Mystery Egg in his arms.

*Keith received the Psychic Mystery Egg!*

The last hatch for me was 30th December 2013. The last mystery egg pick-up from me was 11th November 2013.

Picking up a psychic mystery egg.

So last year ended with a very possible sibling of Wendy's, but to start off this year... whew, I'm thinking I just want another Fire Core Egg to warm me up this January!

Last Hatch: 12/30/13 Last Enigma Egg Hatch: 12/09/13

Picking up an Enigma Egg please.

Last hatch. Last Mystery hatch.

2 months already? Time flies by fast... how about a Psychic Mystery Egg then?

Two weeks later...

Another fortnight, another egg. Dave stepped into the Egg House, every visit making him feel more at ease despite how exciting the chance to come here was. He knew a few Trainers who had yet to access it, and knew that they'd jump at the chance to. Holding the door open, he waited for his chosen companion to follow him, which didn't take long. A fair-sized brown shape scurried in behind him, speeding into the room before stopping, raising up on its hindlegs to look around. Darktan's whiskers twitched, his tail swishing from side to side as he inspected the building for any possible danger. Dave rolled his eyes slightly. Even after evolving, the rodent was still as mindful of his surroundings as ever. If only he knew the full story behind his transformation...

The human walked forward to the counter, greeting the attendant as always, while the Raticate looked about, studying the eggs on display. Dave looked at the batch available for pickup. One of each of the seventeen Types, plus others which fit a loose category of types, and an unknown Egg which could be anything at all. Feeling movement by his feet, he looked down to see that Darktan had finished his inspection, standing to attention. "Come on then. What do you think we should get?" He asked. The Raticate grinned, exposing more of his steel-hard incisors in the process. Swiftly, he clambered up his trainer's body, ending up on his shoulder and looking at the possible Eggs. Leaping to the counter, he investigated them closely, prodding them with his hands, gently tapping them with his teeth, until he found one he liked. The last one he checked more carefully, even biting it lightly to feel how strong it was. Satisfied, he nodded to his trainer. "That one? Alright then. We'll take that Fighting Pound Egg, please." the human finalised, taking it from the caretaker, nodding in thanks. "Come on then, we've got a week to kill." he said, turning back toward the door. Darktan leapt after him, reaching the door just in time for Dave to open it ahead of him as both stepped out, new charge in tow.

{Dave obtained a Fighting Pound Egg!}

myahoo is confirmed to a Psychic Mystery Egg on Saturday January 11 2014
    Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday January 20 2014
    Ariden is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday January 20 2014
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday January 20 2014
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday January 20 2014
    uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday January 20 2014
    DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Thursday January 23 2014
    Last edited by Stark; 16th January 2014 at 9:35 AM.

Whoops, I was due to pick this up a few days ago, since my last hatch was on the 1st! Better than never I guess.

I would like to pick up a Grass Nature Egg, please

myahoo is confirmed to a Psychic Mystery Egg on Saturday January 11 2014
    Uh...I think it's supposed to be January 18, but hatching this little psychic. :3

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Saturday January 25 2014.

myahoo: Your newborn Gothita gives you a shy smile. She seems to like you ^^.

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday January 20 2014
    At first glance, it seemed like an ordinary day in the Egg House. And then, out of nowhere, there was a brilliant flash of light. Once it faded, now sitting in the Egg House was what looked like Keith's living room table. On the table sat a shaking Egg and a shocked Meowth, and sitting in the chair that had been brought along with it was Keith Masters, a roast beef sandwich halfway towards his mouth.

"I knew ya shoulda waited ta have dinner," Meowth remarked, once the shock had worn off.

"Thought I had time for a quick bite to eat," Keith shrugged. He took a bite of his sandwich, put the sandwich down on his plate, then scooped up the Egg and carried it over to the counter, where a completely unsurprised Egg House employee was waiting. "Lemme guess, this happens all the time?" Keith asked, noting the man's unfazed demeanor.

The man nodded. "Never a dull day when Psychic Eggs have to be hatched, let me tell you."

"I'm beginning to get that," Keith agreed, handing the Egg over to the employee to be hatched.

Ariden is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday January 20 2014
    Hatching a psychic mystery egg.

Previous FB Serebii username: Ariden

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday January 20 2014
    My latest heat source is ready to warm things up!

Missingo Master: You're beginning to feel rather tired upon meeting your newborn male Drowzee.
    Ariden: Your new Lunatone's eyes glow red while it examines its new trainer.
    Dark Searchman: Your egg melts away to reveal a smiling male Slugma.

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday January 20 2014
    Hatching my Enigma Egg please.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Ariden: Your new Lunatone's eyes glow red while it examines its new trainer.
    "Aww man, red eyes always look cool," says Rayzen daydreaming upon collecting the stone pokemon.

Putting that Lv 1 lunatone into this premier ball [2].

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Dark Searchman: Your egg melts away to reveal a smiling male Slugma.
    Hi there! Well, I know now not to touch your hot bod, so let's just put you in this Pokeball (16/20) and see who else is interested in you!

Page 200 of 234 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast