Page 201 of 234 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,025 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    Missingo Master: You're beginning to feel rather tired upon meeting your newborn male Drowzee.
    As the cracks in the Egg grew deeper and deeper, Keith barely suppressed a yawn. Dimly, he registered the fact that this was unusual for him, given that he got a good night's sleep the night before, but before he could dwell on it for much longer, he slumped down on the counter and started snoring, just as a yellow creature emerged from the Egg. Gleefully, the newborn Drowzee extended its nose, and a thin wisp of pink mist floated from Keith's right ear to the Psychic-type's nose- he was eating Keith's dreams.

Meowth stared as this was happening. "And dese tings don't learn Dream Eater naturally because...?" he muttered to himself.

Seconds later, Keith's eyes fluttered open. "Ugh," he grunted as he stood up. "What happened? Meowth, are you on another Dream Eater kick again? I thought you only took bite-size nibbles."

"I do!" Meowth exclaimed indignantly. "Dat wasn't me! Look wat hatched from yer Egg!" Keith looked, finally spotting his new Drowzee.

"Oh," Keith remarked, a hint of realization in his voice. He took out his Pokédex and aimed it at his newest Pokémon.

"Drowzee, the Hypnosis Pokémon," droned the device. "Drowzee puts its enemies to sleep, then eats their dreams for sustenance. It has a preference for fun dreams, and can get sick from eating nightmares."

"Well, I guess that explains it," Keith remarked. "Little guy only just hatched, he was probably hungry. Am I right?" he asked Drowzee.

"Drow! Zee!" nodded Drowzee. His voice had a strange echo to it, despite nothing else in the Egg House echoing. Then, he turned on Meowth, his eyes aglow with Hypnosis. Before Meowth could react, he too was fast asleep, Drowzee gleefully snacking on his dreams.

"...Still hungry, then, I see," Keith stated. Drowzee wordlessly nodded in response to this while eating Meowth's dreams. This went on for a few minutes, until Meowth sprung awake, glaring angrily at the Drowzee. He recalled the last time a Drowzee tried to hypnotize him, however- Dikune had his reasons for doing so, perhaps this Drowzee also had reasons for what he did?

"Alright, wat's da big idea?" demanded Meowth. "Ya just put me to sleep and start eatin' my dreams, wat's dat all about?"

"Drow Drowzee, Drowzee Drowzee drow," replied Drowzee. "Drow Drowzee Drowzee."

"Well?" asked Keith.

"Drowzee's sayin' all he wanted was a snack," Meowth explained. "He didn't mean any harm by usin' Hypnosis on us like dat, he was just hungry."

"Ah," nodded Keith. "Well, that's fine, but Drowzee, in the future, maybe ask before you start with the Hypnosis, OK? It'd be a little more polite."

"Zee," nodded Drowzee."

"Cool," smiled Keith, as he produced a Poké Ball from his bag and enlarged it to full size. "I think you and I are gonna get along, Drowzee. All we need now is a nickname for you now... Hmmm... How about Somnus? That's one of the names for the god of sleep, sounds pretty fitting to me."

"DrowZEE!" Drowzee nodded emphatically.

"Drowzee's good wit dat name," Meowth translated.

"All right, then," Keith grinned, tossing the Poké Ball up into the air. "Welcome to the team, Somnus!"

"Drow!" exclaimed Somnus as he jumped up and slapped the ball with his right hand. Almost instantly, the Drowzee was turned into transparent red energy and sucked inside the ball, which fell into Keith's waiting hands. It wobbled once or twice, before falling still.

"Nice," grinned Meowth. "Er, but Keith," he added.

"Hmm?" Keith said. "What is it, Meowth?"

"How're we gonna get dis table back in yer livin' room?" Meowth asked, referring to the furniture that had been involuntarily warped to the Egg House.

"Oh, that's easy," Keith said confidently as he threw a Poké Ball into the air, unleashing a Qwilfish onto the table. "Hebenon, prepare for Teleport."

Within a minute, the Trainer, his Pokémon, and his living room furniture were all gone... but the paper plate and the roast beef sandwich fell to the floor. Miraculously, the sandwich did not bounce off the plate. A second later, there was a flash of light, and Keith reappeared, his Qwilfish clutched in his left hand. Using his free hand, he picked up the sandwich. As he took another bite out of the sandwich, he gave a nod to the Qwilfish, and just like that, they were gone again. Sandwich and all, this time.

(OOC: Poké Ball is #2 of 50)

lilbluecorsola: Your new little Ledyba flits dizzily about the room, testing out his wings.

myahoo: Your newborn Gothita gives you a shy smile. She seems to like you ^^.
    Melissa blinked at the Pokemon, pulling out her Pokedex to scan it; she wasn't quite as familiar with the newer ones. Upon seeing the Pokedex's description, she smiled and crouched down. "Like something you see then, I'm guessing?" The little Gothita inched closer, still looking straight at the trainer, and nodded shyly. "Well, hopefully, you'll like what else you see at home, Annabelle." She reached out to tap the newborn on the head with a Pokeball (8 of 10). She then straightened and nodded her thanks to the mod, before turning to head back. The little Psychic-type shouldn't stir up too much trouble with some of the others. She hoped...

lilbluecorsola: Your new little Ledyba flits dizzily about the room, testing out his wings.
    Aww. Izzy Dizzy? Perhaps that shall be your name... Come along into this Poké Ball (9 of 10), my friend, and let's take you home!

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday January 20 2014
    Hatchey, hatchey!

uhhhhh: Your Psychic Mystery Egg starts to spin, the little Baltoy inside eventually breaking free and continuing to spin around the room.

Two weeks later...

The Egg House. He was fortunate enough to have been granted access fairly early in his career; other Trainers who'd started along with him still weren't allowed to enter. He felt grateful for that, and the House had brought him many joys. Now, he could finally focus on building up a team for the future, not just Ivan, and he knew exactly where to start. The Saffron Sun would have to wait a little while longer...

---

Picking up a Fighting Pound Egg please.

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Thursday January 23 2014
    The Egg House doors opened suddenly, though if anyone had looked up at them they would have wondered why. Nothing visible had entered, and the door swung shut seconds later, apparently of its own volition. However, a high-speed scurrying could be hurt, and the keen observer would notice something streaking around the floor. Eventually, a brown blur climbed the counter, dashing across it almost to fast for the eye to follow, leaving a tan-hued, if otherwise plain egg in the middle of the table. Another flash of fur, and Darktan was back at it's side, the Raticate making sure that the orb was still alright. At that point, the doors opened again to reveal a trainer, who looked around the room before spotting his Pokémon, striding toward the counter. "Couldn't wait, huh?" he asked, the Raticate looking up at him defiantly before turning back to his charge, eggs fracturing the surface as whatever was inside got closer to being born. "Just because the last Fighting Egg I hatched punched me through its shell doesn't mean you had to take charge of it." the human muttered, leaning in while making sure to not get too close as the cracks multiplied across the egg's shell...

Last hatch was over two weeks ago.

I'd like a Core Egg, please.

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Saturday January 25 2014.
    This little eggy is ready to hatch! ^^

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Wednesday 29th January 2014.
    Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Core Egg on Thursday 30th January 2014.

DaveTheFishGuy (Backdating to Thu 23rd Jan): Your newborn Timburr immediately rips up a floorboard, swinging it around wildly. You'd better teach him how to handle that thing...
    OkikuMew (Backdating to Sat 25th Jan): *leads you out back where your male Tropius awaits*

OkikuMew (Backdating to Sat 25th Jan): *leads you out back where your male Tropius awaits*
    Oh my, aren't you a tall one? No wonder they had to hatch you outside! I dunno what your fruit taste like (they look like bananas, but supposedly they aren't...) but I'm sure someone will enjoy them ^^ Picking him up with this Pokéball (13th out of 30) Thanks!

DaveTheFishGuy (Backdating to Thu 23rd Jan): Your newborn Timburr immediately rips up a floorboard, swinging it around wildly. You'd better teach him how to handle that thing...
    The shell of the egg burst apart with one last impact, revealing it's occupant. A small humanoid figure stretched, standing upright as it flexed its arms. Muscles bulged beneath its skin, showing that despite being just born it was already as strong as the average Fighting-type, exactly what he was expecting. Veins throbbed as it stretched further, though he couldn't quite place the species. Sliding his blue PokéDex from his pocket, he flipped the device open to scan the newborn. "Timburr, the Muscular Pokémon. Fighting-type. It fights by swinging a piece of lumber around. It is close to evolving when it can handle the lumber without difficulty. These Pokémon appear at building sites and help out with construction. They always carry squared logs." it reported.

"Timburr, huh? Can't say I'm familiar." he muttered, looking up at the creature... or at least, where he had been. Puzzled, the trainer glanced down as he heard the crack of breaking wood, watching his hatchling rip up a floorboard and begin practising his fighting style, swinging it around his head. "Hey, you can't just take that!" Though that was a lesser concern, the baby swiftly losing control of the item's momentum and causing him to spin, looking more and more likely to topple over. As he stumbled closer, Dave had a premonition of the plank of wood having a very fast, sharp meeting with his shin, closing his eyes as he was unable to back away in time.

A crunch met his ears. Prying his eyelids open, he saw that Darktan had leapt down from his perch to intervene, catching the wood in his powerful incisors. The Raticate glared at the Timburr before biting down, shearing the plank like soft cheese, both halves clattering to the floor as the newborn let go of his end, slumping down backward to land on his behind, close to tears. "Hey hey, don't cry li'l fella." he said, stooping next to the humanoid. "Darktan was just trying to make sure you didn't hurt yourself. Or me. Come on, let's find you someone who'll show you how to weild logs like a pro, eh?" he offered, the baby responding happily at the suggestion. Fishing out his fourth Pokéball of 20, he enlarged the device and tapped it against the hatchling, sucking him inside. Straightening up, he nodded to the attendant, apologising for the damage before setting off, holding the door open for Darktan to scurry through before heading out for another two weeks.

uhhhhh: Your Psychic Mystery Egg starts to spin, the little Baltoy inside eventually breaking free and continuing to spin around the room.
    Aye, let's you to your new Trainer quickly... if you can just stop spinning around. ^^;

Taking him in in this Pokeball (26/100) with the 25th one used here.

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Wednesday 29th January 2014.
    Hatching please!

MarbleZone your egg bursts open and a Female Mahukita leaps out with a large smile on her face. She punches the air a few times before running up to you with her arms open only to bounce off of you and land on her behind.

Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Core Egg on Thursday 30th January 2014.

Please, this egg. Help me hatch it please.
    Last edited by Myrrh; 30th January 2014 at 8:57 PM. Reason: Derp, forgot it was a standard Core one

MarbleZone your egg bursts open and a Female Mahukita leaps out with a large smile on her face. She punches the air a few times before running up to you with her arms open only to bounce off of you and land on her behind.
    Pokeball 10/20 (last one used), thanks!

Nature Eggs: Contain Bug, Grass, & Poison Pokémon.
    A trainer walks into the Egg House, a place he once used to frequent on a regular basis. Standing beside him was his trusty number one pal, a Shiftry that had been with him from the beginning.

"So Zoran, are you ready to introduce a new team member?" the trainer asked, eyeing a pamphlet with the different types of eggs.

Peeking over Karmas' shoulder Zoran looked over the pamphlet, before he pointed at one particular type with his nose.

"Ah, I should have guessed that you would pick that type," Karmas said with a little chuckle, before walking up to the main desk. "Hey there, long time no see! I'd like to pick up a Poison Nature Egg if that's alright."
    Last edited by PeeGee; 31st January 2014 at 6:57 AM.

PeeGee is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Friday February 7 2014

Myrrh you egg breaks apart to reveal a Male Trapinch who jumps onto the floor and immediately starts trying to dig a hole in it. I'm not sure what that is about, but I hope you stop him before I have to hire someone to fix it for me.

I apologize for not hatching your egg sooner. For some reason I had missed your request to hatch. Feel free to pick up your next egg two weeks from when you requested your egg to be hatched.

The last egg hatch for me was 20th January.

Picking up a fire core egg.

Well, let's get myself another Fire Core Egg since the previous heat source had to go somewhere else.

OOC: last Egg was hatched here, exactly 2 weeks ago.

The doors to the Egg House swung open, and in walked Keith. He was, as usual, deep in conversation with the Meowth on his shoulder. Behind them, a decidedly disgruntled Timburr, her wooden log slung over her shoulder, and behind her, a Sawk, who was rubbing a bump on his head that seemed to have been caused by being hit with aforementioned log.

"I dunno," Meowth was saying. "Why don'tcha just return Ron ta his ball? Ya know Millicent don't like him."

"Burr Timburr!" added the Timburr, nodding emphatically in response to Meowth's words. Then, she gestured to her log and continued. "Burr Timburr burr, Timburr Timburr."

Meowth rolled his eyes. "And accordin' ta her, Willow tinks he's a creep," Meowth continued.

"Sawk Sawk," Ron argued, shaking his head before flashing a smile at the Timburr. Millicent was not impressed in the slightest and merely turned her back on him.

"Alright, you two, cut it out, OK?" Keith said. "Millicent, I know you have no interest in him, but if he didn't get the hint the first time you hit him over the head with Willow, what made you think this time would be any different? And you," he added, turning to his Sawk. "You got to cool down a bit, Ron. Your current approach is getting you nowhere, in case you haven't noticed. Millicent just whacks you over the head with Willow, you started noticing Helga far too late, she's over you already, and you're still healing up from the last time you hit on Molly." That last one made the Sawk wince- he still wasn't sure exactly how he had set off that Mankey when he had started hitting on her. All he knew was that one minute he was being his usual smooth self, and the next minute, Molly was using him as a punching bag.

Ron sighed. "Saaawwwwk," he sighed.

Keith nodded. "Good," he replied. "Now how about you rest in your Poké Ball a bit, Ron? I'll give you an Oran Berry to help with that bump when we get back to the house."

"Sawk Sawk," nodded Ron as Keith returned the Karate Pokémon to his Poké Ball.

"Man," sighed Meowth. "Youse really gots yer hands full wit dis team, don'tcha?"

Keith shrugged. "It's not that bad," he said reasonably. "I mean, you guys are like family to me, so I don't mind. Plus, you know how helpful some of my older and more mature Pokémon can be. Even you, Meowth, you know how much of a help you can be sometimes."

"Heh, tanks," Meowth grinned modestly. "So I guess we're here fer another Egg?" he added as Keith approached the counter.

"You bet," nodded Keith as he selected a vivid green Egg. "You can never have enough Poison-type Pokémon in the world, Meowth," he added, the Egg now clutched in his arms. "Never, I say. Come on, Millicent," he added to the Timburr, who gladly followed her Trainer out the doors.

*Keith received the Poison Nature Egg!*

Last Hatch: 01/20/14

Picking up a Ground Core Egg please.

Myrrh you egg breaks apart to reveal a Male Trapinch who jumps onto the floor and immediately starts trying to dig a hole in it. I'm not sure what that is about, but I hope you stop him before I have to hire someone to fix it for me.

I apologize for not hatching your egg sooner. For some reason I had missed your request to hatch. Feel free to pick up your next egg two weeks from when you requested your egg to be hatched.
        Spoiler:- "Can you dig it?":

It's okay, these things happen. Putting Trapinch in this Pokeball (10/10 of set)

Page 201 of 234 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211 ... LastLast