Page 202 of 234 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Last hatch.

Time for another Normal Pound Egg I guess. See ya in a week!

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday February 10 2014
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday February 10 2014
    Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on February 10 2014
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Monday February 10 2014
    uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Tuesday February 11 2014

Two weeks later...

Seemingly alone, Dave stepped into the Egg House for his tri-weekly allocated egg pickup. He was getting closer to his goal, he could feel it, his last few hatches falling nearer in PokéDex number to the Pokémon he was hunting for. Approaching the counter, he looked over the various eggs available for collection, setting his sights on his target - a green egg with a sickly-looking, purple tint. Nodding to Stark, he pointed to his selection. "Big surprise, huh? I'll take that Poison Nature Egg, please." he requested.

Once on the counter, he muttered, seemingly to himself, "Mind doing the honours?" At this, his belt uncoiled, revealing it to be an Ekans wrapped around the trainer's waist. Bolas hissed softly as he extended his tail, wrapping it around the egg gently before reeling it back in, holding it to the side like a cup-holder. "Neat. Look ma, no hands!" the human chuckled, turning back to the door and stepping outside, making sure not to bash his new charge against the doorframe as he did so.

{Dave obtained a Poison Nature Egg!}

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    PeeGee is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Friday February 7 2014
    Karmas walked into the Egg House, holding an egg in his arms, desperately trying to keep a hold of it. When the egg had started bouncing around it was obvious that it was ready to hatch, so of course Karmas brought it as soon as he could. What he hadn't expected was how difficult it was to carry.

Acorn walked in beside him, her eyes plastered on the egg. For the past week she had almost been obsessed with it. Karmas wasn't sure why she was so obsessed with it, but the Shiny Nuzleaf had been by its side all week. Heck, he had talked to Zoran about it, and the Shiftry had no idea either.

"Hey there, I think that this egg might be ready to hatch," said Karmas as walked up the counter and placed the egg down, Acorn hoisting herself up.

Hmm, I think I'll go for something enigmatic this time, so picking up an Enigma egg.

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Thursday February 13 2014
    myahoo is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Friday February 14 2014

PeeGee your egg seems to pop open at the top as a Female Bellsprout emerges like a flower blooming in a pot. She wobbles back and forth a bit nearly tipping over before finally getting out of the egg shell and plopping down on the counter.

Ugh, posting on a phone sucks...

Complaining aside, time for me to pick up my egg, since my previous one was two weeks ago! Hmm, well when it'll hatch, it'll be the night of Valentine's Day for me, sooooo following all those love songs like "Burning Love", "Ring of Fire", and I'm 100% sure I'm missing some... I'll go along the hot theme and pick up a Fire Core Egg!

PeeGee your egg seems to pop open at the top as a Female Bellsprout emerges like a flower blooming in a pot. She wobbles back and forth a bit nearly tipping over before finally getting out of the egg shell and plopping down on the counter.
    Picking my Bellsprout up in this Pokeball (17 of 99)

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on February 10 2014
    "OK, nice and easy, now, nice and easy," came a voice from outside the Egg House. The doors opened up as Keith slowly walked through them backwards, Meowth on his shoulder as usual. The reason for this became clear soon enough- a Koffing was slowly floating into the Egg House, levitating a vivid green Egg in midair by way of Psybeam. The Egg was shaking in place, bits of shell occasionally flying off. As Keith approached the counter, he moved to the side, allowing the Koffing to slowly lower the Egg down on the counter.

"Koffing koff," the Koffing said proudly.

"Well," smiled Keith, "I gotta hand it to you, Pepperspray, I wasn't sure if you could do this at first, but you really surprised me. I'm proud of you. You've really improved on controlling your energy."

"Koffing, Koffing, Koffing," replied Pepperspray, though he gradually started speaking faster and faster, and started to rotate in midair.

"Uh-oh," Meowth remarked. "Now dat he ain't usin' Psybeam like dat no more, he ain't got nuttin' ta do wit his extra energy."

"That could be a problem," Keith remarked, as his Koffing started to spin rapidly in place.

"KOFFING KOFFING KOFFING KOFFING!!!" Pepperspray exclaimed as he started to fly across the Egg House. Keith, having expected this, however, acted quickly.

"Pepperspray, return now!" he exclaimed, holding up a Poké Ball. Almost immediately, the hyperactive Koffing was drawn back into the ball, at which point Meowth breathed a sigh of relief. At that moment, Keith turned back around to face the Egg House employee, and looked eagerly at the Egg about to hatch before his eyes.

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday February 10 2014
    Hatching a fire core egg.

Missingo Master Now that you have taken care of Pepperspray before he spun out of control you turn your attention back to your egg which begins to break apart as green leafy looking things seem to slowly show beneath. Suddenly the egg shakes violently as the rest of the shell shakes off to reveal a Male Bulbasaur who rubs his eyes with his vines before looking at you and Meowth saying, "Bulbasaur!"

Rayzen your egg begins to heat up and eventually bursts into flames to reveal Male Pansear who stretches his arms and legs before doing a couple of warm up exercises. Touching his toes, a couple jumping jacks, a few sit ups, a couple push ups, and finally he turns to you with a broad grin and bows. It seems now that he is ready to assist you.

Rayzen your egg begins to heat up and eventually bursts into flames to reveal Male Pansear who stretches his arms and legs before doing a couple of warm up exercises. Touching his toes, a couple jumping jacks, a few sit ups, a couple push ups, and finally he turns to you with a broad grin and bows. It seems now that he is ready to assist you.
    Rayzen also does some warm-ups and stretches, but wonders if he should try yoga too.

Putting that Lv 1 male pansear into this were ball.

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Monday February 10 2014
    Time to hatch!

Missingo Master Now that you have taken care of Pepperspray before he spun out of control you turn your attention back to your egg which begins to break apart as green leafy looking things seem to slowly show beneath. Suddenly the egg shakes violently as the rest of the shell shakes off to reveal a Male Bulbasaur who rubs his eyes with his vines before looking at you and Meowth saying, "Bulbasaur!"
    The Egg started to break apart, the shell coming off altogether, with green leaf-like protrusions coming from under the Egg. "Grass/Poison-type, it looks like," Keith murmured. That narrowed it down a bit, didn't it? It could be an Oddish, or a Bellsprout, or maybe a Budew, or-

"A Bulbasaur!" Meowth exclaimed, interrupting Keith's train of thought. Indeed, as Keith snapped back to reality, he could see just what had made Meowth say that. Indeed, there stood a Bulbasaur amid the shattered remnants of his Egg. "Bulbasaur!" he exclaimed with a grin.

"Whoa," Keith said, in utter shock. This was the second time he had ever hatched a Bulbasaur, and both times had been from Poison Eggs, no less! For a traditional Starter Pokémon from any region to hatch from an Egg was a truly rare occurrence, and Keith knew it, too. And yet, here it stood before him, smiling up at his new Trainer. "Hey, there, Bulbasaur," Keith said, smiling at the newborn Bulbasaur. "I'm Keith, I'm your Trainer. And this here is Meowth," he added, gesturing to the feline on his shoulder.

"Wat's up?" Meowth added as a greeting.

"And hey," Keith added, as he took a Poké Ball off his belt. "Normally I'd wait until I got you home to start introducing you to the team, but I think there's one of your new teammates who'd be pretty excited to meet you," he explained, enlarging the ball to full size. Bulbasaur tilted his head with mild curiosity, but Keith said no more, wordlessly opening up the ball, unleashing an Ivysaur onto the counter. Pomona glanced around, smiling, though as her eyes fell on the newborn Bulbasaur, she looked positively gleeful.

"Awwwwww," she squealed. "Oh, you're so cuuuuuute! Hi there, little guy! I'm Pomona!" she said.

"Hi!" Bulbasaur said back. Though Pomona's enthusiasm had taken him by surprise at first, he found himself warming up quickly to her, likely due to her being his own evolved form.

"Pomona, he just hatched, he's gonna be your newest teammate," Keith explained. "I thought maybe you'd be like a big sister to him." He chuckled, for Pomona replied to this by nodding vigorously and enthusiastically.

"So I'm gonna go ahead and guess dat yer keepin' him," Meowth remarked.

"You think?" grinned Keith. "Welcome to the team, Bulbasaur," he added, addressing his newest Pokémon. "All we need now is a name for you, though... Hmm... I kinda like the sound of Dennis, what do you think?

"Saur! Bulbasaur!" the newborn replied excitedly.

"Ivy, Ivysaur!" added Pomona happily.

"Dennis it is, then," Keith grinned. Instead of placing Dennis into a Poké Ball right away, he instead opted to carry him out in his arms. Pomona walked by his side, all the while looking up at her new little brother.

OOC: Poké Ball is #2 of 50, and holy crap, thanks for the lucky hatch, Stark!

lilbluecorsola your egg shatters violently as a Male Gligar jumps out on the counter with his wings spread only to bring them in around his body keeping his right arm up so you can only see his eyes, much like an old black and white horror movie vampire would do. He sways gently side to side waiting for you to make a move so he can react.

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday February 10 2014
    Hey I'm hold, hold, holdin' a burnin' egg of fire~
    Flamin' up, up, up as the temperature gets higher~
    Time to hatch, hatch, hatch... this egg of fire~
    The Egg of Fire~

Dark Searchman your egg starts getting warm, but you sense something strange about it as well. Something dark. It's not until the egg explodes and you find yourself facing a Female Houndour that you realize what was causing that feeling. She stares at you for a minute and then suddenly starts yipping at you while bouncing up and down.

Dark Searchman your egg starts getting warm, but you sense something strange about it as well. Something dark. It's not until the egg explodes and you find yourself facing a Female Houndour that you realize what was causing that feeling. She stares at you for a minute and then suddenly starts yipping at you while bouncing up and down.
    Aw, another puppy~ You're a lot more excitable than Silas is, but that's only making me love you even more... Hnnnng, I know it'd be nice of me to let others have a chance, but...

: *barks excitedly before jumping on me and licking my face*

Haha, stop, that tickles! Well this is familiar... You know what, you're a keeper, you'll like the other dogs I have. Welcome to the team... Annie! *uses Pokeball (17/20)*

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Tuesday February 11 2014
    Huh? That can't be right... it was still Monday when I claimed my Egg. (Not that it matters much since it's only like minutes until the next day but... yeah).

Anywhoo, hatching this.

uhhhhh your egg cracks apart to find a Male Starly in it's place. The little guy puffs out his chest proudly before breaking into a little upbeat tweeting song and dance number.

Two weeks later...

Picking up a Fighting Pound Egg please!

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Thursday February 13 2014
    Opening the door, Dave stepped inside gingerly to make sure that he didn't cause any premature hatching. At his side, his egg floated in a ring of purple and yellow, the tail of the Ekans that wrapped around the trainer's waist as a makeshift belt. Bolas liked wrapping around things, making him very useful at a number of tasks, even if he could be somewhat... overeager. Stepping up to the counter, the Ekans swung his payload forth and placed it gently on the counter, withdrawing his tail and uncoiling his head to watch the hatching process along with his trainer, as cracks started to spread across the eggshell...

Marblezone is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Wednesday February 19 2014

DaveTheFishGuy your egg begins to stink as fumes can be seen leaking out of cracks. Soon those cracks widen and you find yourself face to face with a Male Croagunk who puffs up his cheeks and starts to jab at you and your Ekans.

myahoo is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Friday February 14 2014
    Hatching this little one.

Y'know what? I think I'll celebrate arriving at my new room at Uni with a generic Water Glacier Egg. My last hatch was here!

Page 202 of 234 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212 ... LastLast