Page 205 of 234 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,125 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Rakurai your egg starts spinning rapidly until it finally rises up into the air and slams down on the counter where the shell shatters off leaving a Male Drilbur behind who spreads it's claws with a "snikt!" as if to say he is the best at what he does bub.
    Putting this Drilbur in a Pokeball (4/10).

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on March 11 2014

DaveTheFishGuy a foreboding feeling begins to overcome your as you egg cracks to reveal a Female Murkrow with the look of murder in her eyes. Oh wait, that's just what a flock of them are called. My mistake. She seems to have redrum in her eyes.

DaveTheFishGuy a foreboding feeling begins to overcome your as you egg cracks to reveal a Female Murkrow with the look of murder in her eyes. Oh wait, that's just what a flock of them are called. My mistake. She seems to have redrum in her eyes.
    The egg cracked more and more, Dave getting a strange feeling over him as it did so. Almost like something bad was coming. Seconds later, the orb split, leaving a disgruntled-looking Murkrow in its place. Dave rolled his eyes. Clearly someone had it in for him. Jason was immediately on the defensive, watching the Flying-type apprehensively as she glared at both trainer and Pokémon. Rummaging in his pack, Dave fished out his fifth PokéBall of 20, swiftly enlarging it and tossing it at the newborn.

A squawk of surprise echoed around the Egg House as the bird was converted into energy and sucked inside. Jason glanced up at him, the trainer returning the look. "Susan's plenty enough in the brooding female Murkrow quota." he explained. The Poison-type nodded sagely, having met the aforementioned corvid during his short time on the team. "I'm sure we'll find a nice home for this one, though." the trainer continued, nodding his thanks to Stark and turning away from the counter. Jason leapt down from the counter, following his trainer to the door, Dave holding it open for the both of them as he left for another two weeks.

I'm looking for a little heat this time, so picking up a Fire Core Egg.

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Saturday March 8 2014
    This little eggy is ready to hatch! ^^ Ooo, and it's glowing in a really pretty pink glow, too~

myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Friday March 14 2014

OkikuMew your egg sits motionless for a moment when all of the sudden something pink pushes through the top of the egg followed soon by a green dome-like feature until finally you find yourself face to face with a Male Ralts who shyly scrunches up a bit as he starts to get a little nervous from all of the attention he is suddenly receiving.

OkikuMew your egg sits motionless for a moment when all of the sudden something pink pushes through the top of the egg followed soon by a green dome-like feature until finally you find yourself face to face with a Male Ralts who shyly scrunches up a bit as he starts to get a little nervous from all of the attention he is suddenly receiving.
    Ohmygoodness. It's ok little guy, you're getting a lot of attention because you're special, that's all! And I mean it in a good way ^^ I'll take good care of you, don't worry ^^ Picking up this bundle of feels in this Premier Ball (3/3) Thank you so much! ^^

Last Egg Hatch

I'd like to pick up a Ground Core Egg please.

uhhhhh your egg cracks open to reveal a fluff of long fur in the form of a Male Lilipup. It checks you over for a minute before deciding that you seem to be okay. At least that's my interpretation of it since he now seems to be nuzzling your leg.
    Awww puppy! I love puppies~ X3

Taking him in in this Pokeball (28/100) with the 27th one used here.

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Sunday March 16 2014

Kaisap is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Monday March 10 2014
    Morning! Nice and early, perfect time to hatch my Electric Storm Egg, isn't it?

Kaisap your egg explodes in a flash of bright light and you find yourself face to face with a little ball of energy in the form of a Female Plusle who seems to have little electric pom poms in her hands that she is using to cheer you on with as she jumps up and down on the counter.

Kaisap your egg explodes in a flash of bright light and you find yourself face to face with a little ball of energy in the form of a Female Plusle who seems to have little electric pom poms in her hands that she is using to cheer you on with as she jumps up and down on the counter.
    D'aww! My little Plusle can't possibly be this cute, but it is! Picking up this little one with my Pokéball [3/10].

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on March 11 2014
    Hatching please!

MarbleZone your egg begins to make an odd sound as it vibrates and eventually breaks apart to reveal a Male Croagunk who begins jabbing the air around him before sitting down and staring at you without blinking

myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Friday March 14 2014
    Hatching this egg before it catches everything else on fire.

Myahoo your egg starts getting awfully hot when suddenly it melts away to reveal a Male Numel who scurries from the counter to the floor and over to you where he leans up against you letting his warm body warm you up.

Myahoo your egg starts getting awfully hot when suddenly it melts away to reveal a Male Numel who scurries from the counter to the floor and over to you where he leans up against you letting his warm body warm you up.
    She taps the newborn on the head with a Pokeball (10 of 10) and sighs. "Sorry, little one, but I don't think you'll be sticking around." She then thanks the mod and leaves.

MarbleZone your egg begins to make an odd sound as it vibrates and eventually breaks apart to reveal a Male Croagunk who begins jabbing the air around him before sitting down and staring at you without blinking
    Levin found himself willingly making small talk with the shopkeeper and Elite Five trainer, who'd hatched several members of his team before. Stark had given him Basker's and Aya's eggs, and Levin admittedly had high expectations for this new hatchling too.

The shell shattered into a million pieces revealing the fighter inside: a Male Croagunk of few words, but cunningly observant. The frog's silent stare told Levin everything he needed to know - Stark had done it again! He reached for an empty Pokeball in his belt and approached the newborn Poison-Type.

After letting Eva, Corvus, Krem and Zwart go, something was missing from the team. And I get the feeling this one has it...

His team was filled with brave warriors. But sometimes, it took more than heart to win; sometimes he had to be sneaky, plan five steps ahead and strike unseen, backstab and run to safety, play dirty and bend every rule without remorse. And up until now, his team lacked that. Not anymore.

- Something tells me you and I will get along just fine, little one... I've been needing someone who sees things just like I do. Welcome to the family, Dartz!

The Croagunk grinned and nodded; Levin tapped the poison dart frog on the head with the Pokeball and, without a sign of struggle, captured his new Pokemon.
    Thanking Stark from the bottom of his heart, he left the Egg House smiling; another Fighting-Type down, three to go.

---

Putting Dartz the Croagunk in Pokeball 11/20 (last one used)

Thanks a bunch for another awesome hatch! ^^

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Sunday March 16 2014
    Would you mind hatching my egg for me?

I believe it's been two weeks, so I'd like to try my luck with a Dragon Mystery Egg.

Rakurai is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Sunday March 23 2014

Arc Angel your egg rumbles and shakes as the shell falls away to reveal a Male Ryhorn who begins to scamper around the room knocking things off the shelves. Seems he's prepping to race. Too bad that you have to go to Kalos for that.

The last hatch for me was 3rd March 2014. The last mystery egg pick-up from me was 12th January 2014.

Picking up a psychic mystery egg.

OOC: Last hatch was here, exactly two weeks ago.

Keith walked in through the Egg House doors. He still looked a little down, but now that the initial shock of the impending law change had worn off for the most part, and now that he had been reassured that three of his Pokémon were in the hands of good, capable Trainers, he was starting to act a bit more like his old self. Helped greatly in part, of course, by how many of his friends were ready and willing to help him out, whether by trading him generous amounts of Rare Candy to accelerate the training process so that he might be able to unlock more PC slots quicker, or by offering to take in some of his Pokémon, whether temporarily as a sort of babysitting service, or permanently. That said, given the nature of the aforementioned law change, Meowth was nothing short of surprised to see Keith entering the Egg House.

"Wat are we doin' here?" Meowth asked Keith. "I tought youse was tryin' ta free up space before July. An Egg ain't exactly gonna do da trick."

"It's not about looking for new teammates now, Meowth," replied Keith. "You're absolutely right, hatching more Eggs for myself isn't gonna help at all. Now, see, the way I figure it, as long as I still got the space to be able to pick up an Egg, I might as well do with it what I can, you know?"

"No, I don't," Meowth shook his head.

Keith sighed. "It's simple," he stated. "I'm gonna be picking up as many Eggs as I can over the next few months, but not with the intention of hatching something for me. Instead, I'm gonna shoot for Pokémon that friends of mine are after, you know? Particularly friends who haven't been granted access to the Egg House themselves yet, like Rowan or Jake."

"Ah," nodded Meowth. "Dat's pretty decent o' youse."

"Thanks," Keith replied modestly. "Wish I could take credit for the idea, but honestly, it wasn't entirely mine. I mentioned to another Trainer the other day that I probably wasn't gonna be picking up anymore Eggs for a long time, and he suggested I pick them up anyway, to try and trade away whatever I hatch for a profit."

"Dat ain't da kinda ting ya do, though," Meowth replied. "Dat sounds like da kinda ting you'd expect outta dat Magikarp salesman on dat TV show."

"Well, that's what I told him," nodded Keith. "But see, that did get me thinking, and I realized that even if I wasn't gonna do it for profit, I could still do it to try and help others, and that's just what I'm gonna do." At this point, they arrived at the counter. "Rock Core Egg this week, please," Keith added. The man obligingly handed Keith an Egg that looked positively fiery, and yet had the feel of cold, hard stone. It was also very heavy. Grunting as he bore the weight of the Egg in his arms, Keith thanked the man and exited the Egg House.

*Keith obtained the Rock Core Egg!*

Well, time for another egg, huh? Since next week is going to be my birthday when this one hatches, I'm going to want this one to be special... maybe like what I got almost a year ago? Yeah, I like that, how about a special Enigma Egg to be hatched on my birthday, please?

Page 205 of 234 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215 ... LastLast