Page 206 of 234 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Last Hatch: 03/03/2014 Last Mystery Egg Hatch: 12/30/2013

Picking up a Dragon Mystery Egg please.

(Awaiting confirmation on Poké Ball purchase before picking up my last hatch.)

Last hatch was here

Picking up a Poison Nature Egg

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Arc Angel your egg rumbles and shakes as the shell falls away to reveal a Male Ryhorn who begins to scamper around the room knocking things off the shelves. Seems he's prepping to race. Too bad that you have to go to Kalos for that.
    Picking up my Rhyhorn thankya
    *Pokeball 7 of 20 used Last one used here*

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday March 24 2014
    Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Rock Core Egg on Monday March 24 2014
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday March 24 2014
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday March 24 2014
    Pee Gee is confirmed to hatch a Poison Nature Egg on Monday March 24 2014

Two weeks later...

Stepping into the Egg House, Dave held the door open behind him for a moment to allow his companion of the day to follow. Sure enough, a small canine trotted after him, the Hondour looking around the place of her birth with the quizzical expression that only dogs can master. Following her trainer to the counter, Angua looked up at Dave as he greeted Stark once again, ready to pick up another egg. The human looked over the selection of Eggs available, one of every type except those restricted due to their Mysterious status, but he wasn't concerned about that right now.

His focus was broken by a quiet whining. Glancing down, he saw his new Pokémon gazing up at him, her tail starting to wag at his attention. "Want a better look, huh? Alright." he said with a smile, bending down to scoop the puppy up and placing her on the counter, where she could get a good view. "What do you think, girl? Now I've got you I don't need to hatch Fire eggs, maybe I should hatch a type I've not chosen before..." he mused aloud, thinking of Pokémon he was desperate to obtain, that list fortunately shrinking. "Maybe Grass, or Water... or Electric."

The last suggestion elicited a bark from his Pokémon. The trainer glanced at the Fire-type. "Electric? Works for me, there's something I'm after in that particularly group. Alrighty then." he turned to the attendant. "Looks like I'll be taking an Electric Storm Egg this week, please!" he said, taking the sphere of life from Stark with a nod of thanks. Clicking his tongue, he turned to the door, Angua leaping from the counter to follow her trainer as he headed through the door, both of them vanishing for another week.

{Dave obtained the Electric Storm Egg!}
    Last edited by DaveTheFishGuy; 20th March 2014 at 11:17 PM.

Hi! ^^ Well technically, Spring is here... but we got a snowstorm today, so it doesn't really show ^^;;; So I'll get my own little bundle of reborn nature: I'll have a Grass Nature Egg, please ^^ Oh! And my last hatch was two weeks +1 day ago, here X)

Just letting you know, my egg isn't ready to hatch until the 26th. I picked it up on the 19th.

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Rock Core Egg on Monday March 24 2014
    The doors swung open as Keith walked back into the Egg House, Meowth on his shoulder as usual. However, the Egg he left with a week ago was not in his arms. Rather, it was gently cradled in the arms of the Haxorus who walked in behind him. As they approached the counter, Norbert gently placed the Egg down, where it continued to shake and wobble violently. Deep cracks were formed in the rock-like shell, and bits of gravel were flying in every direction.

"Alright," Keith grinned. "Time to hatch this thing, let's see what we got!"

"Haxor!" added Norbert, as he looked at the Egg with mild curiosity.

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday March 24 2014
    Hatching a psychic mystery egg.

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday March 24 2014
    Well, I've got no idea what to expect from this egg, but that's the thing about birthday presents anyway, so let's see who gets to share my birthday (and Atsumu's holiday)!

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday March 24 2014
    Hatching please!

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Sunday March 23 2014

Missingo Master your egg rocks and rolls on the counter before breaking apart to reveal a Male Roggenrola who seems to be rockin' and rollin' himself given the way he seems to be boppin... or is he headbanging? Does he even have a head?

Rayzen your egg sits on the counter and eventually the shell dissipates to find a Male Abra who looks at you excitedly before sitting down and seemingly falling asleep.

Dark Searchman your egg sits quietly for a minute before the shell disappears in a bright light and find yourself face to face with a Shiny Female Gothita who stares darkly at you waiting to see who blinks first.

lilbluecorsola your egg bursts apart in a fury as a Female Bagon stands in front of you bouncing up and down while flailing its arms like wings only to find that it isn't able to get airborne. A disappointed look crosses her face as she stares at you for help.

Sorry about the mistake Pee Gee. I will get to your egg in two days.

Missingo Master your egg rocks and rolls on the counter before breaking apart to reveal a Male Roggenrola who seems to be rockin' and rollin' himself given the way he seems to be boppin... or is he headbanging? Does he even have a head?
    The Egg wobbled and lurched violently, until finally, in a spray of gravel, it broke away to reveal a round-ish blue rock with two stubby feet and an odd brown appendage on top. There was a small hole in front with strangely yellow sides. Keith took out his Pokédex and pointed it at the newly hatched Pokémon.

"Roggenrola, the Mantle Pokémon," droned the device. "Roggenrola was compressed underground and has a body that is hard as steel. The hexagonal hole in front is its ear."

"Its ear, hmm?" Keith remarked. "Kinda cool... but I'm sure there are Trainers out there that want one of these way more than I do," he added as he dug a Poké Ball out of his backpack. "Come on, little guy, let's find you a home," he smiled as he tapped the Roggenrola on the... head? Well, he tapped the Roggenrola with the ball, sucking it inside, and once the ball had stopped shaking, he exited the Egg House, Meowth on his shoulder, and Norbert following close behind.

OOC: Poké Ball is #3 of 50.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 24th March 2014 at 4:53 AM.

Rayzen your egg sits on the counter and eventually the shell dissipates to find a Male Abra who looks at you excitedly before sitting down and seemingly falling asleep.[/COLOR]
    Rayzen is awake and not sitting down, so he grabs a pokeball easily then sends the pokemon in.

Putting the Lv 1 male abra into this Christmas pokeball.

Dark Searchman your egg sits quietly for a minute before the shell disappears in a bright light and find yourself face to face with a Shiny Female Gothita who stares darkly at you waiting to see who blinks first.
    Well, uh, hi there! Uh, why are you staring at me? *blinks*

: Goth? Gothita~ *victory pose*

Wait, were you playing a staring contest with me? Okay, whatever. *checks Pokedex*

Gothita, the Fixation Pokemon. Once a Gothita finds something or someone to stare at, it continues to look at its subject for a long time, even if it gets attacked. Scientists theorize it is studying the aura around that subject, using the ribbons on its body to amplify its psychic powers for more efficient studying.

Oh that's cool, you have purple eyes... oh wait. May I... hug you... please?

: Goth?

Sorry, it's just that your different colored eyes... you're a shiny... *hugs*

: Thita~

So how about you come along with me? I bet you'll fit in this Love Ball I have, right? And I like my name for you... Marion! You'll be named after a good friend of mine! Well, in you go, Marion! *puts her in the Love Ball*

BEST.

BIRTHDAY HATCH.

EVER.

Thank you so much, Stark! =DDDDDDDD
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 24th March 2014 at 9:28 AM.

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday March 27 2014

Rakurai is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Sunday March 23 2014.
    I'd like to hatch this egg.

Rakurai your egg explodes to reveal a Male Axew who begins to dig his tusks into the countertop as if to mark his territory

Two weeks later...

Picking up a Fighting Pound Egg please!

I think my egg's ready to hatch now!

Pee Gee your egg rattles and clicks a bit as it is engulfed in a bright blinding light that when fades leaves behind a Shiny Female Skorupi who begins clicking her tail at you

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday March 27 2014
    Carefully, Dave stepped into the Egg House, pushing the door open with his shoulder as he did so. The reason was obvious as he turned toward the counter, delicately holding his egg out in front of him with both hands, wrapped in rubber gloves. This being his first Electric egg, he hadn't banked on the static charge of the orb building the closer it got to hatching. His hair was still slightly on end from where he'd picked it up haphazardly.

Angua trotted at his heels, the Houndour yapping excitedly at getting to witness another Pokémon hatching. With great care, the trainer placed the sphere of life down on the counter before removing his gloves and smoothing down his hair. Reaching down, he picked up the eager pup to hold her in his arms so she could get a good view of the egg, both of them watching it crack as sparks danced along its surface. "Looks like a bit of a live wire, this one." Dave muttered, nodding to the attendant as he wondered what was about to zap its way out.

DaveTheFishGuy Surprise! Your egg was looking like it was going to hatch into a Gulpin, but that was an optical illusion. Yeah... that's it... That's what happened... <avoids eye contact> Something about the lighting in here being bad. Yeah, let's go with that. Instead it appears that you have hatched a Male Emolga!

Sorry about that, Dave. I was a little distracted when I rolled up your egg. This should be right. I hope...
    Last edited by Stark; 27th March 2014 at 6:09 AM.

Pee Gee your egg rattles and clicks a bit as it is engulfed in a bright blinding light that when fades leaves behind a Shiny Female Skorupi who begins clicking her tail at you
    Picking up this Shiny Surprise in this Poison Ball

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Sunday March 23 2014
    Erm, I just noticed that this is wrong... I have picked it up on March 23rd, so I can't possibly hatch it on that day, no? ^^;;;

But anyways, a week has passed, so time to hatch this bundle of spring now! :3 I'll need it: even if it's technically spring, we're still having snowstorms here <.< I'm getting sick of all that snow and cold, gloomy feel... -_-

Page 206 of 234 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216 ... LastLast