Page 207 of 234 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

*Last hatch*
    Picking up a Ground Core Egg Thankya

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    DaveTheFishGuy Surprise! Your egg was looking like it was going to hatch into a Gulpin, but that was an optical illusion. Yeah... that's it... That's what happened... <avoids eye contact> Something about the lighting in here being bad. Yeah, let's go with that. Instead it appears that you have hatched a Male Emolga!

Sorry about that, Dave. I was a little distracted when I rolled up your egg. This should be right. I hope...
    As Dave watched, the sparks around the egg continued to intensify, before exploding in a burst of electricity. Looking away from the glare, Dave turned back, only to see... nothing there. Scratching his head, he was suddenly distracted by a bark from Angua. Looking down, he noticed the Houndour looking above him, and followed her gaze to spot his hatchling. A small rodent was gliding around above the counter, displaying great acrobatic skill before dropping down to land where the egg had been.

"An Emolga, huh?" he muttered. He didn't know much about the species, but he did know that they were related to the Pachirisu native to his homeland. Though cute, he'd not really entertained the idea of training one, but he did known of one trainer who had a passion for Electric-types. "I think I know exactly what to do with you." he said, tapping the hatchling with his sixth PokéBall of 20 and sucking it inside. Nodding his thanks to Stark, he turned toward the door, Angua trotting at his heels. Looked like Electric Eggs were going to be in his future for a bit...

No worries Stark, it's not like I was awake when you originally hatched it :p Thanks!

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Sunday April 6 2014

OkikuMew
    your egg cracks open as a Female Sewaddle moves out on the counter and immediately scurries over to you and makes it's way up your leg until it gets to your shoulder where it nuzzles in and begins to take a nap.

OkikuMew[/B] your egg cracks open as a Female Sewaddle moves out on the counter and immediately scurries over to you and makes it's way up your leg until it gets to your shoulder where it nuzzles in and begins to take a nap.
    D'awwwwwwwwwwwww aren't you cute ^^ I would love to cradle you all day long, but you got places to go, little darling ^^ Placing you in this Pokéball (15th out of 30). Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
    Two weeks later...

Picking up a Fighting Pound Egg please!
    Hatching please!

MarbleZone your egg begins to shake violently before shattering into a number of pieces as a Male Machop is left flexing his muscles like a bodybuilder at a competition.

MarbleZone your egg begins to shake violently before shattering into a number of pieces as a Male Machop is left flexing his muscles like a bodybuilder at a competition.
    Levin grinned; this one had been eluding him for quite a while, but as a Fighting-Type Master in the making, he couldn't possibly pass up the chance to own the quintessential fighter. This Machop seemed to fit the bill perfectly; athletic, driven and brimming with self-confidence. Before he knew it, the brawler was doing push-ups with one hand smirking all the while. Show off. Perfect.

- Seems you like to put on a show! Don't worry friend, you'll get plenty of chances to impress. I get the feeling you and I will get along perfectly, Dux.

He pulled a Pokeball from his bag and tapped his new partner on the head with it, calling him inside to no struggle.

This one might grow to become one of my strongest; I need to make sure I don't go easy on him. Atla's training regimen brought out the best in her, I'm sure he'd welcome the challenge too. If I play my cards right, I might end up with another Fighting-Type that, along with Mazo, finally puts me on the map. Difference is, I'm sure this one will relish the spotlight. I lacked that personality in the team.

He thanked Startk for yet another perfect hatch, stored the Pokeball in his belt and left the Egg House. One to go, then it was back to facing impossible odds.

---

Using Pokeball 12/20 (last one used).

Thanks a bunch Stark! ^^

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Sunday April 6 2014
    Would you hatch my egg for me please?

OOC: Last hatch was here, exactly two weeks ago.

The Egg House doors swung open, and in walked Keith, with Meowth on his shoulder as usual. And, as has been the case for the past few times, another one of Keith's Pokémon was accompanying them- a Slugma slithered in behind them, and surprisingly, was not burning up the floor in his wake. As Keith approached the counter, Heatstroke slithered up the side of the counter and sat atop it. The employee looked decidedly surprised by this. "Uh..." he began.

"Yeah, I know," nodded Keith. "Heatstroke here is pretty good at regulating his temperature. He can hold it down to about 103 degrees Fahrenheit for about 45 minutes before he starts to turn to rock- then he's gotta turn it back up, and it's only been about seven minutes, so I wouldn't worry too much.

"Sluuugma," nodded Heatstroke in agreement, a laid-back tone to his voice as he lazily eyed the various Pokémon Eggs.

"So, wat's it gonna be dis week?" Meowth asked. "Ya got a Rock Egg last time, maybe an Electric Egg? Cuz I don't tink Jake's cleared ta start takin' care o' Eggs just yet."

"I was considering that," agreed Keith. "But you also see several other people going for Electric Eggs a lot- this place keeps online records for anyone to see, so I've been having a look to help me decide here. Now, Rock Eggs? You almost never see anyone taking those."

"So, yer goin' fer one o' dose?" said Meowth.

"Possibly," shrugged Keith. "Still trying to decide."

"Slug Slugma slug?" suggested Heatstroke.

"Heatstroke's sayin, why not just take turns?" translated Meowth. "Y'know, ya took dat Rock Egg, so now youse takes an Electric Egg, and den go back to a Rock Egg, and so on."

"Hmm," Keith murmured. "That's actually a pretty good idea. Thanks, Heatstroke, I think I'll do just that."

"Sluuuug," the Slugma replied modestly.

With that, the Egg House employee handed Keith an Electric Storm Egg, and he turned to his Slugma. "Alright, Heatstroke, here's what I want you to do," stated Keith. "I want you to hold onto this Egg while we walk back to the house, keep it warm, alright? Now, when you need to resume your usual body temperature, you let me know ahead of time so I know to take the Egg from you while you do that, OK? And then let me know when it's safe to give the Egg back to you. Can you do that?"

"Slugma slug," nodded Heatstroke. Satisfied with this, Keith gently set the Egg down atop Heatstroke's lava-esque body. The Slugma carefully slithered back down onto the floor, shifting his body in order to ensure that the Egg did not fall. The trio then walked out the doors (slithered in Heatstroke's case), heading back to Keith's Secret Base.

*Keith received the Electric Storm Egg!*

The last hatch for me was 24th March 2014.

Picking up a fire core egg.

So next up for me will be a Grass Nature Egg, please! Once again, by the way, great birthday hatch for me, thanks!

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Monday April 14 2014
    Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday April 14 2014
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday April 14 2014

Arc Angel your egg shakes rattles and rolls as a Female Roggenrola emerges with a beat of her own. Okay maybe that's just the sound of her heavy footsteps, but they at least have some rhythm to them. But wait! That's not a roggenrola at all! That's a Female Onix that was all rolled up and trying to fool us into thinking it was something else.
    Last edited by Stark; 7th April 2014 at 11:52 PM.

Last Hatch: 03/24/14 Last Enigma Egg Hatch: 03/03/14

Picking up an Enigma Egg please.

lilbluecorsola your egg suddenly starts attracting metal objects to it. First a few paper clips then a spoon and suddenly even larger items begin to head its way when finally the shell cracks to reveal a Male Nosepass who faces north and begins to waddle in that direction. I really don't know where he is going.
    Whoops. I think he's probably at the North Pole by now... *heads over there to pick him up in 1x Poké Ball (1 of 10)*

lilbluecorsola your egg bursts apart in a fury as a Female Bagon stands in front of you bouncing up and down while flailing its arms like wings only to find that it isn't able to get airborne. A disappointed look crosses her face as she stares at you for help.
    Also picking this girl up in a Poké Ball (2 of 10). Perhaps someone can teach you how to fly.

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday April 14 2014

Two weeks later...

Stepping back into the Egg House, Dave once again held the door open behind him for a second. This time, the Pokémon that followed him in did so at head-height, a small creature zipping through the air after its trainer. The two approached the counter, the Tynamo zig-zagging through the air, displaying great control of his electromagnetic abilities to levitate. Dave smiled at his Pokémon. The EleFish had been displaying even greater skills of power lately. Though he was still away from the level needed to evolve, he was on his way there.

Turning to the counter, the trainer nodded to Stark in greeting before looking over the Eggs available to be picked up. He quickly spotted the one he was after, it was the same as the last one he'd hatched. He'd never taken two eggs of the same type before. But he was on a mission. He pointed it out. "That one please, the Electric Storm Egg." he confirmed, watching the Official pick up the chosen egg and set it down in front of him. "Think you can handle this?" he asked. Mustrum gave an electronic chirp, sparks surrounding his body. After a few seconds, a few sparks covered the surface of the egg, before it rose into the air alongside the Tynamo. "Great! Just remember, if you think you're gonna drop it, just let me know, alright?" the human said. Mustrum chirped in response before floating both himself and the egg toward the door. Dave opened it so they could pass through, before following himself. At least this would solve the static problems next week...

{Dave obtained the Electric Storm Egg!}

Ooo, I almost forgot, I'm due to pick up an egg again! An egg that's going to hatch on Easter, no less! How fitting, both related to eggs and rebirth X) Anyhow, here's the link to my previous hatch, and... I'll pick up a Grass Nature Egg, please ^^

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Monday April 14 2014
    The Egg House doors swung open, and in walked Keith, grunting and wincing. What little bit of his hair that could be seen from under his cowboy hat was standing on end. He looked as though he had taken a few Thunder Shock attacks. A similarly disgruntled-looking Meowth sat on Keith's shoulder, fur standing on end and crackling with static electricity. Flying in behind the two was a Stunfisk with white fins, gingerly balancing an Egg on him. The Egg was lurching and wobbling violently, cracking rapidly, and discharging electricity, which did not faze the Ground/Electric-type carrying it in the slightest.

"First Electric Egg?" smirked the Egg House employee as Keith approached the counter.

"And his last," spat Meowth. "Never again."

"Oh, relax, Meowth," said Keith. "If I do get one of these again, Godric and Rubeus got no problem helping me handle it, they're both Ground-types."

"Ehh, just get dis ting hatched already," sighed Meowth as Rubeus, the Stunfisk, very gently set the Egg down on the counter. "Da quicker we get outta here, da less chance anyone's gonna see my fur like dis."

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday April 14 2014
    This blooming egg is hatching on me! Someone there to help me find out what it blooms into?

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday April 14 2014
    Let's see who's inside!

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday April 14 2014
    Hatching a fire core egg.

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday April 17 2014
    OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Sunday April 20 2014

Missingo Master your egg crackles and sparks as it breaks apart to reveal a ball of wool in the form of a Male Mareep who begins to baa at your stunfisk as it moved closer to Rubeus to bask in the electricity given off by the little fish.

Dark Searchman your egg begins to wobble back and forth before cracking open to reveal a Female Bellsprout who sways in front of you.

lilbluecorsola your egg breaks apart to reveal a Female Psyduck who immediately grabs her head as she wanders around on circles only to bump into the counter and fall on her behind.

Rayzen your egg erupts in an strange purple flame until finally you see a Male Litwick sitting in front you smiling. Although something feels off considering you suddenly have become a tired when you weren't before. Perhaps that smile has a hidden meaning...

Dark Searchman your egg begins to wobble back and forth before cracking open to reveal a Female Bellsprout who sways in front of you.
    Hi there! How about I sway you into this Pokeball (19/20) and see what I can do for you, k?

Rayzen your egg erupts in an strange purple flame until finally you see a Male Litwick sitting in front you smiling. Although something feels off considering you suddenly have become a tired when you weren't before. Perhaps that smile has a hidden meaning...
    Rayzen's drapion pushed the button on the pokeball, capturing the litwick that was held steadily by his whiscash, as the trainer himself is tired today.

Putting the Lv 1 male litwick into this pokeball [1].

Missingo Master your egg crackles and sparks as it breaks apart to reveal a ball of wool in the form of a Male Mareep who begins to baa at your stunfisk as it moved closer to Rubeus to bask in the electricity given off by the little fish.
    The Egg cracked even further, and gave off even more powerful sparks than before- and then suddenly, in an explosion of eggshell, a mass of fluffy yellow wool could be seen on the counter. "Reeeeeeep," it bleated as it took several unsteady steps towards Rubeus. Curious about this Pokémon, Keith took out his Pokédex.

"Mareep, the Wool Pokémon," droned the device. "Mareep's fluffy fleece doubles in volume when it builds up static electricity."

"OK, this I gotta feel," Keith declared as he reached out to the Mareep and touched the fleece- only to be met with an electric shock, causing him to hastily withdraw his hand. "YEOW!" He exclaimed. Unhelpfully, the Pokédex spoke up again.

"Although a Mareep's wool is exquisitely soft, it also stores electricity," the device continued. "Touching it can be a shocking experience."

Keith merely glared at the unhelpful machine. "Really starting to get on my nerves," he hissed before stuffing it back into his pocket. As he turned to face Mareep, however, it was clear that the Electric-type hadn't noticed any of this- Rubeus was gently discharging electricity, which was causing the Mareep's fleece to fluff up. As the Stunfisk saw that his Trainer saw this, he began explaining to Meowth, who nodded and turned to provide Keith with a translation.

"Rubeus says dat Mareep here wanted more electricity, so he's helpin' him out," Meowth explained.

"Heh, that's Rubeus for you," grinned Keith. "Just don't get too attached, Rubeus, you know we gotta find him a home, OK?"

"Stunfisk fisk," nodded Rubeus as Keith produced a Poké Ball from his backpack and lightly tossed it at the contented Mareep, catching it instantly. The Stunfisk slid underneath the ball, lifted it into the air, and presented it to Keith, who took it in his hand. With that, Keith exited the Egg House, with Rubeus flying by his side.

OOC: Poké Ball is #4 of 50.

lilbluecorsola your egg breaks apart to reveal a Female Psyduck who immediately grabs her head as she wanders around on circles only to bump into the counter and fall on her behind.
    Aw. Come here and rest your bum in this Poké Ball (3 of 10).

Page 207 of 234 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast