Page 209 of 234 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,225 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Monday May 8 2014
    Hatching please!

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday May 8 2014
    Whew, somehow got back in time so I could hatch this egg the day it was due! I hope it wasn't waiting too long and isn't going to be too hungry because of it...

Well today seems to be a special day as a pair of twins have been born. Albeit out of different typed eggs....

lilbluecorsola your egg cracks open to reveal a Male Gible who rawrs at you to show how tough he is.

Dark Searchman your egg cracks open to reveal another Male Gible who sees lilblue's newly hatched dragon and immediately moves over to it and begins to rawr as well. It seems the two are competing to see which one is tougher.

Man, even if it's been just a little bit over two weeks, it feels like it's been months I haven't picked up again ^^; Let's see... Oh! It seems I can grab a Psychic Mystery Egg! :3 Here's my last hatch, and here's my last Mystery egg hatch

Well today seems to be a special day as a pair of twins have been born. Albeit out of different typed eggs....

lilbluecorsola your egg cracks open to reveal a Male Gible who rawrs at you to show how tough he is.

Dark Searchman your egg cracks open to reveal another Male Gible who sees lilblue's newly hatched dragon and immediately moves over to it and begins to rawr as well. It seems the two are competing to see which one is tougher.
    Twins, huh? And I think someone said it was a 1/182 chance you and your twin could hatch out of two differently typed eggs. I better talk with Jess to see what we'll do with you two... for now, though, you'll go in this Pokeball (20/20). Thanks, Egg House guys!

Two weeks later...

I can't seem to find the link to my last Enigma Egg, but I know the last 4 eggs were 3 Fighting Pounds and 1 Dark Mystery. If that's alright with you, I'd like to pick up an Enigma Egg please!

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday May 8 2014
    Stepping back into the Egg House, Dave held the door open behind him, as usual. A few seconds later, the stout form of a Torkoal followed him in, a sparking egg balanced carefully on the carapace of its shell. Dave walked over to the counter, allowing Fred to follow at his own pace. The orb shook atop its perch, cracks starting to form across its shell. As the Fire-type approached, the various gaps in his shell started to glow, signalling that his internal furnace was firing up. Just as Fred stepped up to the base of the counter, a blast of steam catapulted the egg into the air, reaching the precipice of its leap just in time to roll softly onto the counter, ending up perfectly upright. "Nice job, buddy." Dave said, the Torkoal nodding stoicly in response. "Let's see who'll be riding the lightning today..."

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Tuesday May 13 2014
    MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Wednesday May 14 2014

DaveTheFishGuy your egg begins to crackle with electricity and explodes to reveal a Female Blitzle whose main seems to be glowing with energy.
    Last edited by Stark; 9th May 2014 at 11:21 PM.

Last Hatch

Picking up a Ground Core Egg thankya

DaveTheFishGuy your egg begins to crackle with electricity and explodes to reveal a Female Blitzle whose main seems to be glowing with energy.[/SIZE]
    Stepping back as the sparking intensified, Dave raised a hand to shield his eyes as the egg burst in a dazzling display of electricity. Following the explosion, the trainer lowered his hand squinting at the bright light. The creature emitting it was predominantly black, with white bands covering its body, with a quiff-like mane atop its head, shaped like a lightning bolt. It was this that was putting out the powerful glow.

"Hey, a Blitzle!" he said, watching the foal wobbling on her new legs as she attempted to balance on her hooves. Eventually, she stabilised, looking up at him cautiously. "It's alright, little one. I'm sure I can find a trainer who'll help you ride the lightning." The Electric-type smiled at the prospect, while the human fished out his eighth PokéBall of 20, enlarging it and tapping the equine on the nose with it. The Electrified Pokémon was easily sucked inside with no resistance, and with that done the trainer nodded to the attendant before turning to leave, holding the door open for his Torkoal to plod out behind him.

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Tuesday May 13 2014

DaveTheFishGuy your egg begins to crackle with electricity and explodes to reveal a Female Blitzle whose main seems to be glowing with energy.
    Pardon me for the bad quoting, but I believe this egg is ready to hatch! ^^

I've seen the whole world though Epcot today, and will explore it further in Africa with the Animal Kingdom tomorrow, so hopefully this hatchling will love to see the world with me, too

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Sunday May 18 2014

OkikuMew your egg seems to be getting warmer from all of the fun you are having when it finally cracks open and you find a Female Ralts who looks like she is ready to have fun with you as well. Just don't feed her to the lions at the Animal Kingdom.

Hatching please!

OkikuMew your egg seems to be getting warmer from all of the fun you are having when it finally cracks open and you find a Female Ralts who looks like she is ready to have fun with you as well. Just don't feed her to the lions at the Animal Kingdom.
    Why, I wouldn't even dare to suggest to feed her to lions! Unless she's able to kick their butts, which I'm sure she could when she's older! Come now, Lyn, let's explore the world like nomads travel and live in the plains

And for making travelling easier, I'll put you in this pokeball, 17th out of 30: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5#post15836615 (linking with a phone in UPN is easier than here...) Thank you Stark!

MarbleZone your egg rumbles as purple spikes emerge to shatter the shell to reveal a Male Nidoran♂ who flaps his ears as he leaps off the counter only to crash on the floor. The little purple guy shakes himself off with a disgruntled look on his face and proceeds to clomp over to you still a little shaken from the bump to his noggin.

MarbleZone your egg rumbles as purple spikes emerge to shatter the shell to reveal a Male Nidoran♂ who flaps his ears as he leaps off the counter only to crash on the floor. The little purple guy shakes himself off with a disgruntled look on his face and proceeds to clomp over to you still a little shaken from the bump to his noggin.
    Another awesome hatch, but the spot for future bipedal war machine is already taken in my team, sorry!

Using Pokeball 14/20 (last one used)
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 17th May 2014 at 11:44 PM.

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Sunday May 18 2014
    Would you mind hatching my egg for me please?

OOC: Link to my last hatch, exactly two weeks ago, and link to my last Mystery Egg hatch, which happens to be exactly four months ago.

Had a whole RP thing written up for this, but I lost it. It was nothing major in any case, anyway. But yeah, picking up a Psychic Mystery Egg.

*Keith received the Psychic Mystery Egg!*

The last hatch for me was 5th May 2014. The last mystery egg pick-up from me was 17th March 2014.

Picking up a psychic mystery egg.

Lilblue and I are still working out what we're going to do with these twins, but until then the next egg I would like is a Grass Nature Egg!

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday May 26 2014
    Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday May 26 2014
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday May 26 2014

Arc Angel your egg begins to cool off as a chill fills the air. Soon the egg shatters and a Female Swinub suddenly lifts up its nose as if she smells something. Before you know it she is off the counter and quickly up next to your leg sniffing you. Not sure what is going on here, but is seems she is interested in you or something you might be carrying.

Arc Angel your egg begins to cool off as a chill fills the air. Soon the egg shatters and a Female Swinub suddenly lifts up its nose as if she smells something. Before you know it she is off the counter and quickly up next to your leg sniffing you. Not sure what is going on here, but is seems she is interested in you or something you might be carrying.
    Picking up my Swinub thankya.
    Come on little one, we'll find you some food and a nice home too.

*Pokeball 9 of 20* Last one used here

Picking up the first of the twins in a Poké Ball (4 of 10).

Last Hatch: 05/08/14 Last Enigma Egg Hatch: 04/14/14

Picking up an Enigma Egg please.

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday May 26 2014

Two weeks later...

Once again, the Egg House doors swung open, allowing entrance to a trainer most would be familiar with by now. Dave didn't hold the door open this time, his chosen companion riding on his shoulder rather than following him in. Rincewind looked around the interior of the building, but there was something different about the Trapinch. He was less nervous and flighty and more... confident, not shying away from the unexpected wobble of a developing egg. His trainer had noticed the change, his training having paid off, and smiled to himself as he approached the counter.

Greeting the attendant, Stark, as ever, he barely looked at the selection of eggs before finding the one he was after, the same variety that he'd chosen for his last few eggs. "We'll take that Electric Storm Egg, please!" he requested, before placing his Pokémon down on the counter, in front of the egg as the helper placed it down. Rotating his bulbous head, Rincewind deftly gripped the egg in his jaws, applying just the right amount of pressure to hold it tight but not crack it, whereupon he clambered back up his trainer's shoulder. Dave nodded, correct in his guess that as a Ground-type, Rincewind would be able to handle it easily, before waving goodbye to Stark and heading back out the door, ready to see what he'd picked in a week's time.

{Dave obtained the Electric Storm Egg!}

Page 209 of 234 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219 ... LastLast