Page 212 of 234 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222 ... LastLast
Results 5,276 to 5,300 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Wednesday June 25 2014
    Hatching please!

MarbleZone your egg shakes and breaks apart to reveal a Female Makuhita who charges right into your leg. She then slams her body into your leg again. Apparently she is trying to show you how tough she is.

MarbleZone your egg shakes and breaks apart to reveal a Female Makuhita who charges right into your leg. She then slams her body into your leg again. Apparently she is trying to show you how tough she is.
    Very well, so the hunt will continue!

Using Pokeball 17/20 (last one used). Thanks Stark!

DaveTheFishGuy your egg sizzles with static as it breaks open to reveal something rather bright. A Shiny Male Tynamo floats out as light bulbs begin shattering above you from the electricity being given off by the little guy.
    Closing his eyes reflexively, Dave noticed that the glare from this egg hatching was particularly bright... almost like when Elsa hatched. Opening them again, he blinked, looking back at where the egg had been. Floating above the shattered shell was a familiar sight, the small, streamlined body of a Tynamo hovering in the air. Dave smiled, reminded of Mustrum, the member of this species he'd won in a contest some months ago. However, something was different about this one... instead of a pale white, its skin was a slight shade of blue, and the lines along its side were sharper.

"Another Shiny? Blimey, this luck can't last." he muttered, Elsa yapping next to him. A fizzle of electricity arced outward from the EleFish's body, causing some bulbs to begin exploding, raining glass down upon the Egg House. Quickly, Dave reached into his pack, grabbed his ninth PokéBall of 20, and pressed it against the floating newborn, stopping the shower of shards. "Tempting, but with Mustrum so close to evolving, I don't think he really needs a baby brother." he muttered, minimising the device. Thanking the attendant, he took Elsa in his arms, and gingerly stepped back across the floor, avoiding the debris before leaving through the door, needing to continue his hunt next time...

{OOC: Thanks again Stark! If you could keep this up that would be awesome ;]}
    Last edited by DaveTheFishGuy; 27th June 2014 at 1:27 AM.

Arc Angel is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Sunday June 29 2014
    Would you hatch my egg for me please?

Arc Angel your egg wobbles a bit before cracking open to reveal a Female Trapinch who plops down from the counter and begins to try to dig into the floor for some reason.

Arc Angel your egg wobbles a bit before cracking open to reveal a Female Trapinch who plops down from the counter and begins to try to dig into the floor for some reason.
    Oh you are perfect, come here *picks her up and hugs her*
    Lets go outside and you can dig as many holes as you like Temari.
    Then we've got a lot of sisters and brothers to meet, I'm sure they're going to love you too.

Pokeball #10 of 20' Last one used: here

Thanx Stark ^-^

The last hatch for me was 16th June 2014.

Picking up a fighting pound egg.

Getting a cute bundle of leaves was nice, but maybe my next Grass Nature Egg will grow something even better!

Last Hatch: 06/16/14 Last Enigma Egg Hatch: 05/26/14

Picking up an Enigma Egg please.

Last hatch.

Normal Pound Egg please

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Monday July 7 2014
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on on Monday July 7 2014
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday July 7 2014
    uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Pound Egg on Monday July 7 2014

Two weeks later...

Within the Egg House, it was a normal, quiet day. The Monday rush had long passed, and it was rarely busy midweek. However, if one listened closely, an odd noise could be heard. Like a high-pitched whine, steadily growing in volume until it was clearly right outside the door. As the door pushed inward, the source of the noise was made visible, as a Vibrava darted in, buzzing excitedly. Dave followed, letting the door shut behind him as he looked up at the excited Dragon-type. "Rincewind!" he called, holding out an arm. The insect swooped down, landing on his trainer's forearm, the fisherman rubbing his head as he did so. "I know you're excited to try out your wings since you evolved, but you've gotta be careful, alright?" He looked around the room, at the eggs lining the shelves. "The vibrations from your wings might do something to these little ones. Just stay on my arm until we're out of here, alright?"

The Vibrava clicked in response, nodding his head as his wings flicked impatiently. That done, Dave stepped up to the counter, greeting Stark as usual, before looking over the available eggs. He'd had an incredible string of luck recently, first hatching a Shiny Electrike, who he'd named Elsa and decided to keep, followed by a Shiny Tynamo, who he'd decided to trade to another trainer, what with Mustrum already being on the team. Great luck indeed, but still not what he was after. "Surprise surprise, another Electric Storm Egg, please!" he requested, taking the resultant egg carefully from the attendant. Nodding in thanks, he turned to leave the Egg House for another week. As trainer, egg and Pokémon passed through the door, the whining noise started up again...

{Dave obtained an Electric Storm Egg}

My first attempted Egg hatching, so here is my first capture.

I'll be trying for the Water 1 Glacier Egg, please.

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on on Monday July 7 2014
    Time to hatch another veggie egg!

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Monday July 7 2014
    Hatching a fighting pound egg.

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Pound Egg on Monday July 7 2014
    Hatching! (BTW it's a Normal Pound Egg ^^;)
    Last edited by uhhhhh; 7th July 2014 at 4:14 PM.

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday July 7 2014
    Let's see what surprise my Birthday has in store!

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday July 10 2014
    Quilavaflare is confirmed to hatch a Water 1 Glacier Egg on Friday July 11 2014

Dark Searchman your egg cracks and you feel a sudden chill as a Male Snover breaks his way free and wanders around in circles as if he doesn't know where to go.

Rayzen your egg breaks open rather violently as a Male Sawk tumbles out and proceeds to chop the counter in half with her hand. Good thing there is insurance on this place.

uhhhhh your egg cracks open to reveal the masked face of a Female Zigzagoon. The real question is whether she wears the mask as a member of Team Pocket or if she wears it to protect those she loves from harm when she brings forth the paws of justice to evil doers everywhere.

lilbluecorsola your egg starts getting hot. Like real hot. And a little glowy. In fact it kind of looks like it is going to explode. However, before it does so, you notice a small crack in it. Then another and another and before you know it you are face to face with a Shiny Female Houndour who raises her head and howls her arrival. Seems a bit ominous in a way doesn't it?
    Last edited by Stark; 7th July 2014 at 5:26 PM.

Rayzen your egg breaks open rather violently as a Male Sawk tumbles out and proceeds to chop the counter in half with her hand. Good thing there is insurance on this place.
    Rayzen does not have pokemon insurance.

Putting the Lv 1 male sawk into this pokeball [6].

uhhhhh your egg cracks open to reveal the masked face of a Female Zigzagoon. The real question is whether she wears the mask as a member of Team Pocket or if she wears it to protect those she loves from harm when she brings forth the paws of justice to evil doers everywhere.
        Spoiler:- Silly RP stuff:

Taking her in in this Pokeball (30/100) as the 29th one was used here.

Dark Searchman your egg cracks and you feel a sudden chill as a Male Snover breaks his way free and wanders around in circles as if he doesn't know where to go.
    Hehe, this type, there's a lot of cute Pokemon in them, there's just not much I'm interested in. Anyway, let's look you up for the future:

Snover, the Frosted Tree Pokemon. They live on higher elevations in the snowy mountains until late autumn, when the weather is colder and they can feel more comfortable coming down. This puts them in easier contact with humans, which they are extremely interested in since they don't normally encounter people in the summits. Frozen berries grow on their bellies in the spring, when they hike back to the summit. If a human finds one making the trip back, they may be rewarded with a treat.

Okay, little guy, let's have you wander into this Pokeball (3/30) so we can help you figure out where you're going!

Alright, the timing's right... Time to see who will share my birthday with me (...well, in terms of hatching, not in the FB Calendar ^^

I would like to pick up a Psychic Mystery egg to be hatched on my birthday (the 15th) please ^^ Oh, and here's the link to my last hatch, and here's the link to my last Mystery hatch pickup

...Admittedly, I don't know if my calculations are correct about the Mystery egg though, if I am due/able to hatch one or not <.<; If (and only if!) I'm wrong though, I'll like to hatch a Fire Core egg instead please, sorry ^^;
    Last edited by OkikuMew; 8th July 2014 at 4:23 AM.

Last hatch; Last Mystery Egg hatch

Picking up a Psychic Mystery Egg please!
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 9th July 2014 at 1:22 AM.

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday July 10 2014
    This time, the whining noise was much more subdued, even from outside the Egg House. As the door opened, the volume increased slightly, the cause being a Vibrava that swooped in, an egg clutched in its spindly legs. Its trainer followed, Dave smiling to himself. In the last week, not only had Rincewind become more proficient in his flight, but had managed to adjust the vibration of his wings so the frequencies produced were less uncomfortable to others, now a low hum instead of a high whine. The Ground-type, being immune to the static produced by the hatching egg, hovered over the counter, slowly descending to place his charge down. Upon letting go, he took off, flipping in a u-turn toward his trainer, landing on Dave's head. The fisherman chuckled, waving a greeting to Stark, as always, before looking down to inspect the egg, sparks dancing along its surface as chunks of shell gave way. "Let's hope the luck holds..." he muttered, to no-one in particular.

Page 212 of 234 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222 ... LastLast