Page 213 of 234 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Tuesday July 15 2014
    MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Wednesday July 16 2014

DaveTheFishGuy your egg crackles and sparks as chunks of the shell fall away. Ricewind's claws slightly dig into your head as the anticipation mounts. Soon a flash of light fills the room and eventually dims to reveal a Female Minun who leaps in the air a few times shouting out happy "Mins!" before jumping down to run over and hug your leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Quilavaflare is confirmed to hatch a Water 1 Glacier Egg on Friday July 11 2014
    Checking up on this one.
    Last edited by enchantress; 11th July 2014 at 5:02 PM. Reason: Please remember to remove your signature from all shop posts or your posts will be ignored.

DaveTheFishGuy your egg crackles and sparks as chunks of the shell fall away. Ricewind's claws slightly dig into your head as the anticipation mounts. Soon a flash of light fills the room and eventually dims to reveal a Female Minun who leaps in the air a few times shouting out happy "Mins!" before jumping down to run over and hug your leg.
    As usual, the hatching was heralded by a flash of light, causing Dave to flinch slightly as he closed his eyes tight. Atop his head, Rincewind was unaffected, his eyes having developed shielding upon his evolution to prevent against both the glare and sand of his species' natural desert habitat. Once the flare had died away, the trainer opened his eyes to see what had hatched. Amongst the shards of shell, a small creature sat. It looked familiar, but unlike the Plusle he'd hatched a few months earlier, this one had blue markings instead of red, and its cheeks and tail were in the shape of a negative symbol instead of a positive. The Minun was definitely full of energy, immediately leaping off the counter to hug the human's leg, and Dave couldn't help but smile. "Well, someone's certainly full of energy." he muttered, fishing out his tenth PokéBall of 20 from his pack and enlarging it. "Come along, little one. I'm sure I can find someone willing to help you cheer all day long." he said, tapping the creature on the head and sucking it into the device. Standing up, he nodded in thanks to Stark before turning about, heading through the door. As it swung shut, the drone of wings could just be heard revving up...

QuilavaFlare your egg cracks open to reveal a white fur covered Female Seel who flops down and scurries up to nuzzle up against your leg.

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Tuesday July 15 2014
    Okiku rushed into the Egg House, slamming her shoulder against the door while making sure that her floating egg tied at the end of her rope was not harmed on the way through. She dashed to the counter and handed over the rope to the representative.

"Whew... hi!" Okiku said, exhausted but smiling brightly, "I know I had all day but, this thing's ready to hatch! ...A-and it's my birthday too! I'm too excited to see who in there will share said birthday with me!"

OkikuMew your egg glows with a warm light and you begin to feel better and better with each passing moment. I hope you haven't had any nightmares lately because if you have this little Male Munna will take care of them for you! Although with a Drowzee on your team too, I wonder if you will ever dream again. Regardless, Happy Birthday!

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Wednesday July 16 2014
    Did I focus hard enough, I wonder?

OkikuMew your egg glows with a warm light and you begin to feel better and better with each passing moment. I hope you haven't had any nightmares lately because if you have this little Male Munna will take care of them for you! Although with a Drowzee on your team too, I wonder if you will ever dream again. Regardless, Happy Birthday!
    Well aren't you a surprise? ^^ I had some doubts at first, but you know what? I think you're alright~ Come on over, Marc Anthony! ^^ Go right there in that Pokéball (19th out of 30).

Thanks a bunch Stark!

MarbleZone your egg just seems to sit there and do nothing. Eventually people begin to yawn and given the last hatch sleep seems to be the big theme this week. Suddenly your egg cracks as a pink bundle of joy uncurls to reveal itself to be a Male Slowpoke who seems awfully tired for some reason.

MarbleZone your egg just seems to sit there and do nothing. Eventually people begin to yawn and given the last hatch sleep seems to be the big theme this week. Suddenly your egg cracks as a pink bundle of joy uncurls to reveal itself to be a Male Slowpoke who seems awfully tired for some reason.
    Seems I still have a lot practice before I reach illumination...

Using Pokeball 18/20 (last one used)

The last hatch for me was 7th July 2014. The last mystery egg pick-up from me was 19th May 2014.

Picking up a psychic mystery egg.

QuilavaFlare your egg cracks open to reveal a white fur covered Female Seel who flops down and scurries up to nuzzle up against your leg.
    "Oh, wow! Well, aren't you a friendly one? She's gorgeous, thank you so much! I don't have anything fancy right now, but... would you come along with me in this Pokeball (First of Five)?"

Evdee reaches with interest to feel the Water Pokemon's unicorn-like horn, surprised to find that it was softer than he expected. He willingly accepts the nuzzle, laughing a little to himself at the silly way the Pokemon allows its tongue to hang from its mouth and slop on him. After a moment of scrutinizing the lively character, much to the confusion of the floppy Seel, he decides on a name that he can't help but announce with a little humor.

"How about... Gale? Because you're so graceful and refreshing, like an arctic breeze; or a gale of wind!"
    Last edited by Quilavaflare; 21st July 2014 at 3:53 AM.

Time for another egg for me, so let's see what fruit my next Grass Nature Egg brings...
    Last edited by Dark Searchman; 21st July 2014 at 9:32 AM.

Last hatch here! Let's... heat things up for a bit and go for a Fire Core Egg, shall we?

It's been quite a while since I've hatched an egg, so picking up a Flying Storm Egg.

Two weeks later...

Stepping back into the Egg House, Dave seemed to be alone this time. However, as he walked, a slight splashing sound could be heard, which could eventually bee seen as a special pocket in the side of his jacket, deep and... full of water. A head emerged, small but fish-like, looking around the inside of the building. The fisherman smiled down at the Remoraid as she took in the sight of the shelves full of eggs. "Right, you've not been here before, have you?" he reminded himself, a squeak and a shake of the head the response as he stepped up to the counter. Reaching into the pocket, he quickly grabbed the Water-type around her lower caudal fin, holding her like a gun. Suzi went rigid, adapted for this kind of hold, though usually for combat. Instead, this was so she could see over the counter.

Nodding to Stark, Dave also cast his eye over the selection of eggs beyond. "Now then. I could continue my hunt among the Electric eggs, but with next week being a special day... I think I should get something a bit more special." he muttered. "What do you think?" Suzi clicked, looking around before squirting out the smallest of Water Guns to trickle on a black, featureless egg. Dave grinned. It had been quite some time since he'd picked up one of those eggs, the first one he'd hatched, even. And that had given him Tethys, a brilliant companion and even better water-borne steed. Maybe next week would get him something similarly spectacular? "Good choice, love. Right, we'll take that Enigma Egg, please!" he said, soon accepting the unreadable egg from the attendant and slipping Suzi back into her pocket, turning to leave and return next week, a special day for the trainer...

{Dave obtained the Enigma Egg!}

Picking up an Electric Storm egg.

Hatching a psychic mystery egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Time for another egg for me, so let's see what fruit my next Grass Nature Egg brings...
    Another bountiful hatch! What shall I harvest this time?

Quote Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
    It's been quite a while since I've hatched an egg, so picking up a Flying Storm Egg.
    Let's see who's spreading their wings today.

Quote Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
    Last hatch here! Let's... heat things up for a bit and go for a Fire Core Egg, shall we?
    This egg is on FAIYAAAAAA~ *shot for Girl on Fire reference*

Whoops, forgot to pick up an Egg last week. >.> Should really organize my stuff (when I get back from vacation). *shot*

Anyway, last hatch was 07/07/14.

Picking up a Ground Core Egg please.

Oh my, I forgot that I was able to pick up an egg yesterday! ^^; Oh well! Here's my last hatch, and I would like to pick up a Grass Nature Egg, please

Two weeks later...

Picking up an Enigma Egg please! (last one hatched)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
    {Dave obtained the Enigma Egg!}
    Pushing the door open, Dave strode into the Egg House, the egg he picked up last week clutched firmly in his grasp. A splash from his pocket indicated that Suzi had returned with her trainer, eager to watch the hatching process. A grin was fixed on the trainer's face as he reached the counter, placing the featureless egg on its surface as cracks continued to spread across it, the orb shaking as the life inside struggled to break free. "Right then, once this is taken care of we can get back the the celebrations." the fisherman said, lifting the Remoraid from his pocket so that she had a good view. "I wonder who'll be helping me celebrate my Birthday this year?"

Page 213 of 234 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223 ... LastLast