Page 214 of 234 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,350 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday July 28 2014
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday July 28 2014
    uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Monday July 28 2014
    myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Flying Storm Egg on Monday July 28 2014
    DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Thursday July 31 2014
    CyberBlastoise is confirmed to hatch an Electric Egg on Monday August 4 2014
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Monday August 4 2014
    OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Tuesday August 5 2014
    MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Tuesday August 5 2014

Rayzen your egg begins to levitate in the air as the shell falls off to find a Male Abra floating in front of you. Before you know it, he descends to your feet where he leans up against you and proceeds to fall asleep.

Dark Searchman your egg sprouts roots as it breaks apart to finally reveal a Male Bellsprout who looks blankly at you as he sways back and forth.

myahoo a pair of talons shoot through the bottom of your egg as the top pops off to reveal a Female Vullaby. It soon begins scouring the room for something. Obviously the shell it is wearing is not quite good enough. Perhaps a skull would work better?

uhhhhh your egg heats up and soon the shell melts away to find a Female Numel standing in its place and staring at you with a dopey look on her face. I'm not sure she even knows where she is right now.

DaveTheFishGuy your egg cracks open as a Female Carvahna breaks through and proceeds to flop on the ground with an angry look on its face. I don't think she likes being out of the water very much.

You may all pick up eggs two weeks from when you posted to hatch these. Sorry for the delay on them. Thank you all for being so patient. If I missed anyone for anything please PM me and I will correct it as soon as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Psychic Mystery Egg on Monday July 28 2014
    Rayzen your egg begins to levitate in the air as the shell falls off to find a Male Abra floating in front of you. Before you know it, he descends to your feet where he leans up against you and proceeds to fall asleep.

You may all pick up eggs two weeks from when you posted to hatch these. Sorry for the delay on them. Thank you all for being so patient. If I missed anyone for anything please PM me and I will correct it as soon as I can.
    Rayzen saw the shell fell off while the abra descended, both downwards.

Putting the Lv 1 male abra into this pokeball [7].

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday July 28 2014

Dark Searchman your egg sprouts roots as it breaks apart to finally reveal a Male Bellsprout who looks blankly at you as he sways back and forth.[/COLOR]
    *boops the Bellsprout's nose with a Pokeball (4/30)* All right then, see you next time!

myahoo is confirmed to hatch a Flying Storm Egg on Monday July 28 2014

myahoo a pair of talons shoot through the bottom of your egg as the top pops off to reveal a Female Vullaby. It soon begins scouring the room for something. Obviously the shell it is wearing is not quite good enough. Perhaps a skull would work better?

"I don't think they have what you're looking for, girl," Melissa said as the newborn passed by her again, reaching out to tap her on the head with a Pokeball (1 of 50). She gave the Pokeball a considering glance, before shaking her head. "I'm pretty sure I don't have it either. And I don't think I wanna go looking for it." She nodded at the mod and turned to leave. "Maybe there's someone else who'll help you find what you're looking for."

And with the capture of this sweet fairy I claim my right to an egg. Do they taste any good?

And for my first hatchling, I'd like an Enigma Egg.

DaveTheFishGuy your egg cracks open as a Female Carvahna breaks through and proceeds to flop on the ground with an angry look on its face. I don't think she likes being out of the water very much.
    Both trainer and Pokémon watched as the egg split, leaving its contents on the counter. A familiar form flopped around in its place, the angry visage of a Carvanha thrashing as it tried to propel itself toward some water. Any water. Dave grinned at the hatchling's antics, while Suzi squirted a few jets of water over the newborn, moistening her for the immediate future. "Awesome Pokémon, but I'm not sure she's what we need... Sam's finally starting to mellow out, a female of his own species could ruin that hard work." he mused. His Remoraid nodded as he reached into his bag, pulling out his eleventh PokéBall of 20 and expanding it. Not wanting to risk getting too close to the overactive teeth of the Carvanha, he tossed it at the prone fish, sucking her into the device. "I'm sure someone will want a little chomper like this though." he muttered, picking up the device and pocketing it. Thanking Stark, as always, he turned to leave the building, ready to restart his current search in two weeks' time.

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch a Ground Core Egg on Monday August 4 2014
    Hatching please.

Ex-Admiral Insane is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Friday August 8 2014

lilbluecorsola your egg breaks apart to reveal a Female Larvitar who leaps down on the floor and begins licking up all the dirt on it. She might be better than a vacuum.

CyberBlastoise is confirmed to hatch an Electric Egg on Monday August 4 2014[/COLOR]
    Hatching this eggy.

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Tuesday August 5 2014
    Derp, I almost forgot! ^^; Sorry little eggy... *pats it* Seems like it's accumulating weeds and moss on it now though. Can you please hatch it before it overruns more than just on the egg? ^^;

CyberBlastoise your egg wobbles and bobbles until it finally breaks open to find a Female Joltik who leaps onto your shoulder where she starts rubbing her body up against you in an attempt to generate some static.

OkikuMew your egg shakes and rattles before cracking open to reveal a Female Seedot who pops out of the egg and just stares blankly at you.

CyberBlastoise your egg wobbles and bobbles until it finally breaks open to find a Female Joltik who leaps onto your shoulder where she starts rubbing her body up against you in an attempt to generate some static.
    It was on that day, that CyberBlastoise died from squeeing too hard. Let us have a moment in silence for him.......oh and picking up the Joltik in my Premier Ball (1/2)

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Tuesday August 5 2014
    It was actually due today, so hatching please!

OkikuMew your egg shakes and rattles before cracking open to reveal a Female Seedot who pops out of the egg and just stares blankly at you.
    Well aren't you a cute button! I don't think you're for me though. So I'll put you in this pokeball (20th our of 30) for now. Thanks!

MarbleZone your egg splooshes open to find a Female Krabby who sidesteps over to you clicking her claws in rhythmic fashion

Ex-Admiral Insane is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Friday August 8 2014
    It's that time of week!

"Kong. Stop trying to eat that egg!"
    Lucas entered the weird building he had only recently discovered. They offered various and (sometimes) rare Pokémon. The catch was that he had to choose the egg beforehand. Most were easy to distinguish as they carried the pattern of their type. Occasionally though, an Enigma Egg would pop up out of nowhere. No one would understand where it came form nor what lay in it. Nevertheless, the kind-hearted folk of the Egg House would take care of it as much as they would of any other egg.
    Lucas took another look at the weird bunch of Pokémon that made up his party. Most of his Pokémon originated from eggs hatched by others. They didn't remember too much from their previous trainers. Some more than others though. More than they cared to admit. Still, for a first hatch Lucas was dedicated to keeping whatever was going to hatch from the egg. That is... as long as his Vigoroth doesn't eat it first.
    Lucky for him though he came right on time when wanting to check on the egg. As they handed it to him and placed it in his hand, it started shaking. Soon enough, a crack emerged and a small piece of eggshell fell off as a new Pokémon made its way to life.

Hatching this egg.

Ex-Admiral Insane your egg rattles a bit on the counter before eventually cracking open and releasing a Female Zubat who begins to fly in circles around your head.

Ex-Admiral Insane your egg rattles a bit on the counter before eventually cracking open and releasing a Female Zubat who begins to fly in circles around your head.
    The pieces of eggshell fell to the floor to release a blur that flew above Lucas' head. Before he knew what was happening, the blur started screeching as it circled it's head, making it harder to concentrate on what the blur was. Each one of Lucas' Pokémon clutched their ears in pain, immobilized by the deafening sound. All except one. (Well two but Faust wasn't doing much or he wasn't there or whatever.) Surprisingly, it was Hood the Bellsprout who leapt into action. His head was prone to nodding from wind and sound. The high frequency pitch must have disrupted him painfully. Using his one and only move, Hood stretched out a Vine to wrap around their new comrade. The screeching stopped and Lucas thanked his odd grass type for the help. Opening up his vine, he revealed a leathery skinned, fanged and blind Zubat. The poor things started shaking uncontrollably as it didn't understood what was happening. Introductions would come later. For now, Lucas pulled out a Pokéball, the first of the small batch he had bought a long time ago. He blew the dust off of it, revealing a red colouring beneath the grey muck. A red beam connected with the small bat Pokémon and shortly afterwards, it disappeared in a red flash. The Pokéball made a few lazy beeps but surely enough clicked into place.

Placing the Zubat in a Pokéball (9 left)
    Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 10th August 2014 at 12:29 PM.

MarbleZone your egg splooshes open to find a Female Krabby who sidesteps over to you clicking her claws in rhythmic fashion
    Here you go, using Pokeball 19/20 (last one used). Thanks!

uhhhhh your egg heats up and soon the shell melts away to find a Female Numel standing in its place and staring at you with a dopey look on her face. I'm not sure she even knows where she is right now.
    Ooop, better pick this one up now.

Taking her in in this Pokeball (31/100) with the 30th used here.

The last hatch for me was 28th July 2014.

Picking up a fighting pound egg.

Ding dong~ Oops, that wasn't something I was supposed to ring... Oh well, another Grass Nature Egg for me, please!

Last Hatch. Last Mystery Hatch.

Psychic Mystery Egg please. Thanks!

Two weeks later...

Pushing open the door, Dave stepped into the Egg House once more. Rather than heading in straight away, he held the door open for a moment, allowing his companion for the day to follow him in. A narrow shape swung through the doorway, flying past its trainer and starting to circle the room steadily on its thin wings. The fisherman grinned as he walked through the main room to the other end, the Wingull gliding around effortlessly as it inspected the egg-filled shelves that lined the walls. As Dave reached the counter, Glenda dived downward, landing on her trainer's head with a caw of delight, folding in her wings to watch.

Dave reached up, rustling her feathers, before greeting Stark and looking at the available eggs. With his birthday over, it was back to the hunt he'd been on before, and that could only mean... "Yep, you guessed it. An Electric Storm Egg, please!" he stated, taking the proffered egg from the attendant. Pulling something from his bag, he unfurled it to reveal it as a kind of sling. Glenda hopped down from his head, allowing him to slip a harness over her body. "You sure about this?" he asked, to which the Wingull replied with a nod and a caw. He slipped the egg into the pouch at the other end, holding it snugly, and the Water-type ascended. As she did, the fabric grew taut, and the egg followed her into the air, suspended a few inches beneath her body. "Well, that woks about as well as could be expected." the human observed, to another squawk from his Pokémon, who seemed unburdened by the weight at all. Nodding to Stark, he turned toward the door, opening it and allowing his carrier Wingull to head out into the air, following her swiftly to wait for a week.

{Dave obtained the Electric Storm Egg!}

OOC: Last hatch was here. And even though that last hatch was about three months ago, last Enigma Egg hatch was here.

The doors to the Egg House swung open, and in walked... Meowth? Yes, Meowth was entering the Egg House, and a cheerful-looking Shuppet was floating by his side, Keith Masters nowhere to be seen. The Egg House employee stared as Meowth climbed up onto the counter. "Can I... help you?" he asked.

"Yeah," Meowth nodded. "Here's da ting- our Trainer, Keith Masters, he ain't able ta be here today ta pick up an Egg, so he sent Meowth instead. Youse can check yer files, I know Keith did someting dat makes it OK fer me ta do dis kinda ting."

"...Yeah," the employee nodded, clearly still trying to take in the situation. "I'll- I'll just check that real quick, then." As he stepped into the back room, Helena turned to look at Meowth.

"I don't know," Helena murmured. "Are you sure this will be OK, Meowth? He only has the one open space, what if something comes up in the next week that he's always wanted?"

"Dat's a risk I'm willin' ta take," Meowth stated. "Worst case, we tell him da truth, he explains da situation to the other Trainer, and tings manage ta work demselves out. Most o' da Trainers in dis region are reasonable, I don't tink dere'll be any problems. And even if dere were, ya know Keith has a good sense o' humor about dese tings. We got good intentions here, I'm sure he'd understand. Besides, imagine bein' able ta give Keith some Pokémon he's always wanted fer his birthday! How cool would dat be?"

"Good point," conceded Helena. "So, what kind of Egg are we getting for him? Poison?"

"I thought o' dat," Meowth said. "But I've been goin' trough his Pokédex, and turns out he's already got most o' da Poison-types out dere. Odds is we'd just end up hatchin' someting he don't need. Nah, we're goin' fer an Enigma Egg."

"An Enigma Egg to hatch on his birthday?" said Helena. "I have heard that that's a fairly popular tradition in this region as of late."

Just then, the Egg House employee came back out of the back room. "Everything seems to be in order," he confirmed. "It seems that Keith really must trust you... and that's Helena, I assume?" he added, with a glance at the Shuppet.

"Correct," nodded Helena.

"Yes, well, it says that Keith's also authorized you to run errands on his behalf," said the employee. "So, what kind of Egg will it be?"

"Enigma Egg," said Meowth. "His birthday's in a week-"

"Ah," nodded the employee. "Say no more, here you go." With that, he pulled a dark grey Egg out from a nearby display case. It was adorned with a large white question mark. Meowth took the Egg in his arms, and Helena, using Psychic, helped the Normal-type gently to the floor (he wasn't about to jump down, not with such a fragile Egg in his arms!). As the pair of Pokémon exited the Egg House, they knew that the hard part was yet to come- now it was a question of keeping the Egg a secret from Keith for an entire week, while also keeping it warm and safe.

*Keith Meowth received the Enigma Egg!*

Page 214 of 234 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224 ... LastLast