Page 216 of 234 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Ex-Admiral Insane is confirmed to hatch a Dark Mystery Egg on Friday August 29 2014
    I almost forgot about this!

Hatching this little egg.

Hooo, I'm due for a new egg! Been a while since I last hatched one ^^; I would like to pick up a Grass Nature egg, please

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Saturday September 6 2014

Ex-Admiral Insane your egg breaks open to reveal a Female Purrloin who looks at you with big sad eyes before suddenly leaping at you with claws outstretched.

Last edited by Stark; 30th August 2014 at 6:09 AM.

MarbleZone your egg bursts open to find a Male Meditite who leaps off the counter and begins to juke and slide as he dances around you like a boxer
    The exact moment Meditite emerged from his egg, a Pokeball in Levin's belt clicked open to reveal Nyx. The Gastly looked in shock at the newborn, stunned at something the young Trainer couldn't quite understand.

This one... What is this feeling?!

- Something wrong with it Nyx?

Its mind... it's of an unprecedented power! No Psychic offspring should radiate this type of energy...

Nyx, who always talked in a calm and soothing voice, was clearly overwhelmed by the Meditite. It was as if his presence bothered her, but why?

A level of power I haven't felt since that day... This kind of potential reminds me of someone. Someone you know as well!

Suddenly, an image flashed in his mind; a familiar figure that stirred an intense fear and evoked terrible memories... Mediville's demon Gardevoir!

- Her?!

Unlike her, this one isn't tainted by despair and madness... But the power is there, Pure Power waiting to be released. It falls on you to raise it properly, and you'll have a formidable force in your hands.

Meditite suddenly nodded, as if he was listening to the entire mental conversation. Sitting indian-style, he quietly awaited judgment, closing his eyes as he did.

- A newborn as powerful as that Gardevoir... What exactly are you? And what will you become in the future? Mazo is my strongest partner; will your power exceed his?

An empty Pokeball enlarged in his hand and he tapped Meditite with it, the Psychic-Type offering no resistance as he was pulled inside. As fate would have it, this marked the last Fighting Egg Levin would hatch, after such a long time picking them to fill his squad. And from this final Egg, an Emperor was born.

- Let's see what you become... Haou.

---

Placing Haou the Meditite in Pokeball 20/20 (last one used)

Thank you Stark! Your hatches have been awesome.
    Now to move on to a different chapter and the last 4 Pokemon of my dream team! Let's hope luck stays on my side ^^

The last hatch for me was 18th August 2014.

Picking up a fighting pound egg.

I feel like pulling another Grass Nature Egg from out of the ground...

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Monday September 8 2014
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday September 8 2014

Two weeks later...

Pushing the Egg House door open, Dave walked in a few places before holding the door in place. Soon after, a small white creature flitted in after him, wriggling through the air. The Tynamo darted about in his trainer's wake, following him to the counter but zig-zagging to check out the multitude of eggs that lined the shelves around the room. Stepping up to the desk, Dave nodded in greeting to Stark, while Mustrum looped around to end up hanging next to his trainer's head. Glancing at the EleFish, Dave turned back to the attendant. "Yeah, you guessed it. Another Electric Storm Egg please!" he said, still clearly hunting for that one specific Pokémon. As the selected egg was placed on the surface, Dave nodded to his Pokémon. Mustrum sparked briefly before tendrils of electricity extended from his body, wrapping around the egg and slowly floating it off the ground. Squeaking, the Tynamo turned to leave, levitating the egg toward the door. Thanking the caretaker, Dave followed, opening the door and letting both Pokémon and egg float outside, to return a week later.

{Dave obtained an Electric Storm Egg!}

OOC: Last hatch was here, exactly two weeks ago. Also, I'm sorry for changing the type of Egg I picked up, I know it's not exactly a good habit to get into, but I'm hoping this will be the first and last time for me.

The doors to the Egg House opened up, and in walked Keith Masters- who was right away tempted to turn around and walk back out, for the store was completely devoid of customers. Instead, dozens of yellow and black bugs swarmed the air, buzzing menacingly- a swarm of Beedrill somehow made it into the Egg House!

"What the?!" Keith exclaimed. Ducking and dodging the Poison Bee Pokémon, he made his way to the counter, beneath which the attendant was attempting to hide. "What the hell happened here?!" he demanded.

"New guy came in with a Bug Nature Egg," the attendant whimpered. "Turns out he's not so skilled in the art of acquiring Eggs- it turned out to be a Weedle Egg he swiped from a Beedrill hive, and well... you can guess the rest."

Keith, however, did not attempt to guess the rest- he was already throwing a Poké Ball into the air, determined to drive the Beedrill away before they harmed any of the Eggs. "Go! Heatstroke!" he exclaimed as his Slugma appeared in a flash of light.

"Sluuuugma!" Heatstroke exclaimed, eyeing the Beedrill, who were now flying right towards them.

"Heatstroke! Flamethrower now!" Keith commanded.

"SlugMAAAAA!" bellowed the Slugma, immediately blasting the Beedrill with a powerful stream of fire. This forced several Beedrill to wheel around and fly out the doors, but by no means were most of the swarm deterred. Of course, now they were all focused solely on Heatstroke, as opposed to Keith, Meowth, the Eggs, or the attendant.

But Keith wasn't about to lose his cool, for he knew the same could be said for his Slugma. "Now use your Ancient Power attack!" he exclaimed.

"Sluuuuuug... MA!" said Heatstroke as he formed a brown-grey orb of energy in front of him, and then sent it flying at several of the Beedrill now swarming all around him. This sent them flying right out the doors, and frightened several others into abandoning the attack, but easily half the swarm remained, and as they closed in on the Slugma, their stingers aglow with Ground energy and spinning rapidly, two traits Keith had come to associate with the Drill Run attack, Keith started to panic.

"Oh, man," Meowth whimpered. "Heatstroke's got da type advantage, but dey got an advantage in numbers, and dose Drill Runs is gonna be super effective, too!"

"Heatstroke!!!" Keith exclaimed. This scream echoed all around the Egg House, and as it reached the molten ears of the Slugma who was mere inches away from the business end of countless Beedrill stingers, Heatstroke narrowed his eyes. He had been building up his strength, slowly but surely, but as he was right now, those Beedrill could very well overpower him. He had been biding his time- ever cool and level-headed, he saw no reason to rush into this, but now he saw plenty of reasons. Reasons with yellow and black stripes, reasons with multiple poisonous stingers, and more to the point, reasons with super effective attacks. And with those reasons both in sight and in mind, Heatstroke finally let loose and allowed the built-up power to do its job.

Keith, meanwhile, was frantically trying to withdraw Heatstroke, but the Beedrill were blocking the ball's return beam. And then- and then, a brilliant glow shone out from within the mass of swarming Beedrill. Dazzling light filtered out from between the Beedrill, and as the blinded Bug-types backed off, Keith could see the source of the light- his Slugma!

"Whoa!" Meowth exclaimed. "Heatstroke's startin' to evolve!"

Keith said nothing- he simply stared, mouth agape, as Heatstroke's molten body bubbled and grew, his eyes rising up higher on his face, and a large, wheel-like shell forming on his back. And then, finally, the glow faded, revealing a in Heatstroke's place. "Magcaaaargoooo!" he declared.

"Heatstroke evolved into a Magcargo!" Keith grinned, as he took out his Pokédex.

"Magcargo, the Lava Pokémon, and the evolved form of Slugma," droned the device. "Magcargo's shell, despite its hard appearance, is incredibly brittle, and crumbles at the slightest touch. It can easily use magma from its own body to repair its shell."

"CaaaarGOOOOOOO!" Heatstroke bellowed, as his rocklike shell took on a blue glow. And then, glowing red cracks seemed to form all over this blue glow, before an invisible burst of energy seemed to Smash the glow covering the Shell from the inside, but the shattered shards of glowing energy remained in midair, now swirling around the newly evolved Magcargo.

"Wait a second," Keith gasped. "That's that move that the Torkoal used, back on Aduro Island- That's Shell Smash!"

"Now's yer chance ta drive away all dem Beedrill!" Meowth declared. "Heatstroke's gonna be a lot faster and more powerful den ever before now!"

"Heatstroke, do it!" Keith exclaimed, now grinning uncontrollably. "Lava Plume attack, maximum power!"

"CARGOOOOOOO!" the Magcargo bellowed. As the ember idly flickering on his shell flared up, the Fire/Rock-type unleashed a blast of fire and smoke from his mouth, an attack so widespread that all the remaining Beedrill were caught up in it. As Heatstroke stopped the attack, every single Beedrill fell to the ground, all of them singed and slightly smoking, and more to the point, unconscious.

The attendant sighed with relief. "Oh, thank Arceus," he said weakly as he climbed back to his feet. "You really saved us just now, man."

"Hey, the credit goes to Heatstroke here," Keith grinned, gesturing to his Magcargo. "If he hadn't evolved when he did, I shudder to think how this would've ended."

"Nah, it's cool," Heatstroke said, grinning up at his Trainer. "You deserve some credit yourself, bro, you and that Blaze guy you got me from, you both are what trained me up this good in the first place."

"So, I'm assuming you came here for an Egg?"continued the attendant. "And yeah, that's two weeks since that Solrock, so... yeah, you're good to go here. Any kind in particular in mind?"

"Actually," Keith said, looking back at his Magcargo, "I'm thinking I'll let Heatstroke pick this time. "Least I can do to pay him back. Alright, Heatstroke, pick out a good one, OK?"

"Mag, Magcargo," Heatstroke nodded, before oozing off, the molten snail slowly making his way around the Egg House. Mercifully, he retained his ability to control his body temperature to a degree from his Slugma stage, so his body of magma didn't start melting the floor. The Magcargo inspected display cases and shelves that housed various varieties of Eggs, until he came across a pale blue Egg with little chunks of ice all over it. "Magcargo," declared Heatstroke, gesturing to it with his head.

"An Ice Egg, hmm?" Keith murmured, as he inspected the Egg his Magcargo had chosen. "Well, alright, then. This is the one." The attendant walked over to the display case and unlocked it, allowing Keith to take the Egg into his arms. Keith then exited the Egg House, with his Ice Glacier Egg in his arms, his Meowth on his shoulder, and his freshly evolved Magcargo oozing along behind him.

*Keith received the Ice Glacier Egg!*

Code:
    What?  Slugma is evolving!

...!

Congratulations!  Your Slugma evolved into Magcargo!

*Heatstroke learned Shell Smash!*
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 6th September 2014 at 3:16 AM.

OkikuMew is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Saturday September 6 2014
    Hello! ^^ Time to hatch this grassy little thing! ^^

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday September 11 2014
    Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Friday September 12 2014 - Going to let the edit change of egg type slide this time

OkikuMew your egg breaks open to find a Male Hoppip who smiles at you before suddenly getting caught up in a breeze from an open door that starts to carry the little guy off

Picking up a Glitch-type Enigma egg please.

Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Grass Nature Egg on Monday September 8 2014
    Whoops! Almost tripped over the vines this egg is sprouting... I guess it's time for a hatch then!

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Fighting Pound Egg on Monday September 8 2014
    Hatching a fighting pound egg.

Last Hatch: 08/25/14 Last Enigma Egg Hatch: 07/07/14

Picking up an Enigma Egg.

CyberBlastoise is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Sunday September 14 2014
    lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday September 15 2014

Dark Searchman your egg wobbles a bit before hatching a seed. Oh wait that's a Female Sunkern! Why is she shaking her leaves at me like that?

Rayzen your egg breaks open to reveal a Female Timburr who walks over the to edge of the counter and pulls a long chunk of it off to carry under her arm. I hope you plan to pay for that...

Rayzen your egg breaks open to reveal a Female Timburr who walks over the to edge of the counter and pulls a long chunk of it off to carry under her arm. I hope you plan to pay for that...
    "A contractor from Pinwheel Timbers LLC will be right with you," Rayzen got off the C-gear phone for the egg house shopkeeper.

Putting the Lv 1 female timburr into this pokeball [9].

Last Hatch.

The first time I did this, I got a Drifloon, the second one I got a Chatot. I wonder... what will my Birthday Egg (Enigma Egg) be this time?

Picking up an Enigma Egg.

Two weeks later...

While I aimed to complete my fighter team, I fell behind on my quest for the light of Levin's past. Now that I'm ready to resume, picking up a Bug Nature Egg!
    Last edited by MarbleZone; 10th September 2014 at 12:27 AM.

Dark Searchman your egg wobbles a bit before hatching a seed. Oh wait that's a Female Sunkern! Why is she shaking her leaves at me like that?
    Well, let's find out why she's shaking her leaves at you:

Sunkern, the Seed Pokemon. Some Sunkern are found dropping out of the sky; how or why they do this is unknown. They rarely move so they can save up the energy they need to evolve. They only need to drink morning dew from under the leaves of nearby plants and expose themselves to enough sunlight in order to grow. If attacked, they shake their leaves to defend themselves.

Aw, it's okay, the nice bird-loving Egg House person won't hurt you! And he won't let his Spearow hurt you either! Just to be safe, I'll put you in this Pokeball (6/30). Thanks, Stark!

DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday September 11 2014
    Once again, the Egg House door opened, Dave stepping inside and holding it behind him. Instead of the small form of a Tynamo, this time a much larger Pokémon floated in behind, deep blue with a cream underside, an egg perched delicately in its toothy, yet jawless mouth. The Eelektrik was unburdened by the weight, easily maintaining its levitation as its trainer followed it to the counter. Rising into the air, Mustrum turned so his body was pointing upward and gently lowered the egg to the counter, letting go and floating backward, draping himself over Dave's shoulders. The fisherman smiled, rubbing his newly-evolved Pokémon as he greeted Stark. "Yeah, there's been a bit of a change this last week." he chuckled, before eyeing the sparking, crackling egg. "Let's see if there's going to be any more..."

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Tuesday September 15 2014
    MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Bug Nature Egg on Wednesday September 16 2014

DaveTheFishGuy your egg sparks into a bright bluish light that explodes to find a rather cheerful looking Male Minun bouncing on the counter. He looks rather excited to see you based on all the little crackles of electrictiy coming off him.

Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Friday September 12 2014 - Going to let the edit change of egg type slide this time
    The Egg House doors flew open as Keith Masters came rushing in, Meowth clinging to his shoulder for dear life. In Keith's arms was clutched an ice-cold Egg. It was violently wobbling, with multiple cracks visible in the shell, and what appeared to be chips of ice were flying off of it every so often.

"Hey, so, why didn't ya leave Bellatrix and Malfoy outta deir Poké Balls?" Meowth asked. "Dey've been takin' care o' dis Egg all week, don'tcha tink dey'd wanna see it hatch?"

"I don't disagree," conceded Keith. "Still, though, remember what happened last time?" he added in a significant tone. "Poor Bellatrix was devastated. If this turns out to be a repeat of last time, I'm thinking it'll be a softer blow if they're not here to witness it. And if not, I got their Poké Balls right here, I'll send them right on out."

"Dat makes sense, I guess," said Meowth as Keith set the Egg down on the counter, waiting for whatever was inside to hatch.

Missingo Master your egg gets chilly as you can feel the air cooling around the cracks in it. By the time you set it down it cracks open to find a Female Snorunt who waves her tiny hands at you and Meowth while nearly tipping over in the process

Missingo Master your egg gets chilly as you can feel the air cooling around the cracks in it. By the time you set it down it cracks open to find a Female Snorunt who waves her tiny hands at you and Meowth while nearly tipping over in the process
    As soon as Keith set the Egg down on the counter, it wasted no time in breaking open, the shattered remnants of eggshell falling away to reveal what appeared to be a yellow traffic cone. It waved a pair of tiny black hands at Keith and Meowth, nearly losing her footing in the process, but managed to maintain her balance.

"A Snorunt!" Keith remarked as he dug out his Pokédex. It wasn't the first of her kind he had seen before, though one could only hope she would prove to be a better good-luck charm than the first Snorunt Keith encountered.

"Snorunt, the Snow Hat Pokémon," droned the device. "Snorunt are portrayed in legends as bringers of good fortune. It can thrive on a diet consisting entirely of ice and snow."

Meowth tensed up on Keith's shoulder. "I dunno about dis," he whispered into Keith's ear. "Remember Chione?"

Indeed, Keith did remember- Chione, Marion's Snorunt, seemed to be perpetually present wherever and whenever particularly inexplicable instances of decidedly bad luck were happening. Some people don't believe in luck, but then, some people never saw a Christmas tree spontaneously combust before, either. That said, however, he had the distinct feeling that Chione was the exception, rather than the rule.

"I remember," Keith nodded. "But if Chione represented the kind of luck all Snorunt bring, don't you think the Pokédex might've mentioned it?"

"Dat blabber box ain't always right," Meowth objected. "If Magcargo was as hot as da Pokédex says it is, we wouldn't be able ta be within miles o' Heatstroke witout endin' up extra crispy! And in wat reality is a Larvitar anywhere near big enough ta eat a whole mountain, huh?"

"All right, point taken," Keith conceded. "I get it- the Pokédex can exaggerate sometimes. But that's just it- it exaggerates, as opposed to leaving out big, huge chunks of vital information. I'm telling you, if all Snorunt brought bad luck, the Pokédex wouldn't say it brings good luck."

Meowth groaned, but he knew there was no use continuing the argument. "We're keepin' her, ain't we?" he asked.

"Actually, I have a better idea," Keith stated as he tapped the Snorunt with a Poké Ball, sucking her inside. "I think I remember Blaze mentioning that he's a big fan of Snorunt."

"Ain't he already got one, though?" Meowth asked.

"True," said Keith. "But then, I already had a Qwilfish when I traded for Hannah, and this was before I even knew she and Hebenon were related. Irregardless, I get the feeling that there's someone out there who'd be much more eager to own a Snorunt than me. Just gotta find that someone, is all." With that, he turned around and exited the Egg House, Meowth on his shoulder, and Snorunt's Poké Ball clutched in his hand.

OOC: Poké Ball is #8 of 50.

Page 216 of 234 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... LastLast