Page 217 of 234 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 5848

Thread: The Egg House Records

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    OkikuMew your egg breaks open to find a Male Hoppip who smiles at you before suddenly getting caught up in a breeze from an open door that starts to carry the little guy off
    Whoa! Come back here little guys! Throwing this Pokeball (21/30) at him before he flies off any further. I'll see if I can find someone who can take care of him properly

DaveTheFishGuy your egg sparks into a bright bluish light that explodes to find a rather cheerful looking Male Minun bouncing on the counter. He looks rather excited to see you based on all the little crackles of electrictiy coming off him.
    As trainer and Pokémon watched, the egg suddenly glowed blue before shattering. Dave felt his heart rate speed up. 'Blue? Like a...' he started to think as he blinked the flash of light away, only to see the hatchling and feel his hopes dashed. "...Minun." he muttered, finding it hard to hide his emotions. Still, the Electric-type's cheer was infections, and he couldn't hep be smile slightly as he fished out his thirteenth PokéBall of 20, enlarging it and pressing it against the newborn. The orb clicked shut, and Dave nodded in thanks to Stark, turning to leave the Egg House with Mustrum floating alongside, ready to resume his search in a fortnight's time...

CyberBlastoise is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Sunday September 14 2014
    hatching. :3

Ex-Admiral Insane is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Saturday September 31 2014

CyberBlastoise your egg rattles a bit before breaking open to find a Male Wooper smiling broadly at you. It doesn't take long for the little guy to jump off the counter, run over to you, and get slime all over your leg as he rubs up against you.

lilbluecorsola is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Monday September 15 2014
    Hatching please.

uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Tuesday September 15 2014
    It's time...

lillbluecorsola your egg begins to glow blue before shattering apart in a bright light to reveal a Female Elygem who seems to float above the counter while hmming some kind of Star Trek theme or something

uhhhhh your egg gets cold and finally freezes up before breaking open to find a Female Sneasel who leaps up slashing her claws around while twisting in the air before landing gracefully in an attack pose that looks kind of cool

MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch a Bug Nature Egg on Wednesday September 16 2014
    Hatching please!

MarbleZone your egg breaks open to find a Male Caterpie who leaps right out of it toward your face. Unfortunately, for the little guy he misses and splats against the far wall before falling down to the floor to writhe in embarrassment

MarbleZone your egg breaks open to find a Male Caterpie who leaps right out of it toward your face. Unfortunately, for the little guy he misses and splats against the far wall before falling down to the floor to writhe in embarrassment
    First a firefly, now a larva.. Can I just fuse the two together to save time? :P

Putting it into Pokeball 1/30. Thanks!

Ex-Admiral Insane is confirmed to hatch an Enigma Egg on Saturday September 31 2014
    Hatching this egg

Ex-Admiral Insane your egg sprouts a large leaf before breaking open to find that a Male Lotad is attached to the leaf. It looks at you blankly tilting its head to the side as if it were trying to figure something out.

The last hatch for me was 8th September 2014.

Picking up a steel core egg.

Well, I've had a lot of plants in a row, so I think it's time for something different with a Dragon Mystery Egg.

Two weeks later...

Once again, the door to the Egg House swung open as Dave pushed through it, but this time the fisherman didn't hold it open for something to follow him in. Instead, he held a Pokémon in his arms, blue and rotund. Two antennae burst from the top of its body to each dangle a light from their tips, hanging in front of its body. The Chinchou looked around at the eggs surrounding the room in wonder while his trainer stepped up to the counter. Dave greeted Stark, as ever, before looking over the eggs.

It didn't take long. "Big shock, one Electric Storm Egg, please!" he said. He was getting closer to his goal, he could feel it. As the egg was placed in front of him, he pushed Henry forward so that his antennae rested either side of it. "Ready?" he asked. The Water-type bubbled, his lures lighting up. Slowly, the egg rose into the air, hanging above the counter between the pair of esca. Nodding his thanks, the fisherman slowly turned, the egg floating in front of him, and headed for the door. Pushing through it backward, he, his Chinchou, and the egg all vanished, to return a week later.

{Dave obtained the Electric Storm Egg!}

OOC: Last hatch was here, exactly two weeks ago.

The doors to the Egg House swung open once again as Keith made his entrance. Meowth was sitting on his shoulder as usual, this time looking somewhat unhappy about something.

"I mean, didn't ya say da place was supposed ta reopen last week?" Meowth asked Keith.

"That's what I heard, yeah," nodded Keith. "I don't know what to tell you, Meowth. I mean, the UPC company even gave out coin vouchers for the place to some people as thanks for their help with researching new species of Pokémon, vouchers with expiration dates on them, so it stands to reason it'll be reopening soon, right?"

"Ehhh, I dunno wat ta tink," Meowth sighed. "Alls I knows is, I was lookin' forward ta learnin' Icy Wind today."

"Don't worry about it, Meowth," Keith assured the Scratch Cat Pokémon. "I'll see to it you learn Icy Wind at some point. I mean, with your Technician Ability, how can I pass it up? That'll be a damn powerful move for you to use. In the meantime, though, what say we do what we came here to do, hmm?"

"Alright, I guess so," said Meowth. With that, he hopped down off of Keith's shoulder and started to inspect the nearby display cases full of Pokémon Eggs. Keith, however, was paying little attention to what Meowth was doing, lost in thought... Why was the store still closed? He could've sworn the news report on TV said it was due to reopen within a week- the news report that aired about two weeks ago. It wasn't a big issue for Keith, of course, as his coins would be just as good whenever the place reopens as they would have been today, but still, it made him wonder all the same.

"Hey! Keith!" Meowth was saying. This snapped Keith back to reality.

"Hmm? Huh? Wha- Meowth? Wha- Oh, the Egg, right," Keith said suddenly. "What, what kind we getting this week?"

In response, Meowth pointed to a blazing red Egg with a fiery pattern of yellow and orange on the front. It seemed to be radiating heat. "I gots a good feelin' about dis one," he replied. "But after dat absolute disaster dat was Ruby's Egg, I ain't touchin' dat ting."

Keith sighed and rolled his eyes, albeit with a small smile. This was hardly the first time Meowth would bring up how the Egg which hatched into Keith's Houndour would allegedly burn the Normal-type's paws whenever he touched it. Keith never quite fully believed these claims, primarily because he could touch aforementioned Egg, feeling nothing worse than a mild, pleasant warmth. "So, a Fire Egg this week, Meowth?" he said, deciding against arguing the point for once.

"Dat's right," nodded Meowth. In response, Keith carefully lifted the Egg out of the display case, this one also pleasantly warm to the touch. Satisfied that it wasn't going to burn them, and yet already able to hear more wildly exaggerated claims from Meowth later on, Keith confirmed the pickup with the Egg House attendant, then exited the building, Meowth climbing back onto his shoulder in the process.

*Keith received the Fire Core Egg!*

My last egg hatching was January 30th, 2014 and last Mystery hatching was November 1st, 2013. Could I please pick up a Mystery egg?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzen View Post
    The last hatch for me was 8th September 2014.

Picking up a steel core egg.
    Hatching a steel core egg.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    Well, I've had a lot of plants in a row, so I think it's time for something different with a Dragon Mystery Egg.
    Wah!! This baby really wants to get out of its egg for some reason, it's moving around so much! Can somebody hatch this egg without anyone getting eaten in the process please?

uhhhhh your egg gets cold and finally freezes up before breaking open to find a Female Sneasel who leaps up slashing her claws around while twisting in the air before landing gracefully in an attack pose that looks kind of cool
    Putting her in this Pokeball (33/100) with the 32nd one used here.

Two weeks later...

I should pick Bug, Fire, Water or Dragon, but my odds of success in all those are so disheartening... I swear I'll be disciplined next time, but for now, trying my luck with an Ice Glacier Egg for a change.

Last hatch.

Normal Pond Egg please. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
    {Dave obtained the Electric Storm Egg!}
    Pushing the Egg House door open, Dave stepped inside, turning from his shoulder-barge approach. In his arms sat a rotund anglerfish, the Chinchou focused on an egg floating between his lures, levitating it via electromagnetism. All part of Dave's scheme to avoid getting static shocks from hatching Electric Eggs. Slowly, the fisherman approached the counter, watching as Henry gently lowered the cracking egg to its surface, where it sat, sparking and shaking. The trainer reached up to pat the Water-type's smooth, damp skin, both watching as the hatchling began to struggle free. "Let's see who'll be making a shocking entrance today then." he muttered, nodding to the attendant as both he and Henry peered closer...

Rayzen is confirmed to hatch a Steel Core Egg on Monday September 29 2014
    Dark Searchman is confirmed to hatch a Dragon Mystery Egg on Monday September 29 2014
    DaveTheFishGuy is confirmed to hatch an Electric Storm Egg on Thursday October 2 2014
    Missingo Master is confirmed to hatch a Fire Core Egg on Friday October 3 2014
    Myrrh is confirmed to hatch a Mystery Egg on Friday October 3 2014
    MarbleZone is confirmed to hatch an Ice Glacier Egg on Wednesday October 8 2014
    uhhhhh is confirmed to hatch a Normal Pound Egg on Wednesday Ocober 8 2014

Rayzen your egg begins to spin as the shell falls away to reveal a Genderless Klink grinding its gears about something. It's hard to say if it even notices you right now.

Dark Searchman your egg radiates with power as it breaks apart to find a Male Druddigon who loudly roars to make his presence in the world known

DaveTheFishGuy your egg crackles and sparks as the shell cracks open to reveal a wide-eyed Male Shinx who looks rather happy to see you as it jumps down and runs over to cling to your leg

Sorry for the delays on hatching. It's been a busy few days for me. Rayzen and Dark Searchman, you may pick up another egg two weeks from when you were originally supposed to have your eggs hatched.

Page 217 of 234 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227 ... LastLast