Thread: Tracks of Light Release Date

Default Tracks of Light Release Date

Does anyone have a rough idea of when Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light will be released in America? I'm wondering whether it comes out in quarter one of 2010 or later. I'm hoping the game will come out in late April/Early May as my birthday is on April 29th.

Thats not going to happen. Considering we still have pokepark to come out after pokemon HG and SS my prediction is that it will be september/october for the US and november/december for europe, but considering the release dates for the US and europe of HG and SS are only 12 days apart I could see the europe date coming forward some.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Considering HG/SS is coming out in March for a lot of places, I think Tracks of Light come roughly around Hanukkah, Christmas, and all the other holidays in December. Or atleast in between September and December since we usually wait awhile to get the games after Japan and they're getrting it like March 6th.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by xxxm View Post
    Does anyone have a rough idea of when Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light will be released in America? I'm wondering whether it comes out in quarter one of 2010 or later. I'm hoping the game will come out in late April/Early May as my birthday is on April 29th.
    From what I've seen, the games rarely take more than seven months to get from Japan to the US, but it is even less common for them to take under six months. For example, Ranger SoA; Platinum; and HG/SS (at least based on the currently set release date) each took about half a year to get dubbed to the US.

That being said, there is really not a snowball's chance in Hell that it will come out in time for your birthday.
    Heck, even the thought of me getting it by my birthday is asking a bit much, because mine is in early October.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Not likely, since the release of HG/SS is just a month or so before that. They'll probably release it sometime in the fall/start of the holiday season, similar to when SoA was released.

Defy gravity!
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Tracks of Light is coming out on Mar. 6, 2010 in Japan. I'd bet on Sept. 2010- Dec. 2010. Definitely before 2011, I would assume. Chances are that it wont come out anytime near your birthday, sorry. At least you can get it for Hanukkah/Christmas!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post

Heck, even the thought of me getting it by my birthday is asking a bit much, because mine is in early October.
    I can't believe it: I just saw the tentative release date for the game a couple of days ago, and it is smack-dab on my birthday. My mom says that she would be willing to fully pay for a reserve copy of the game and consider it a birthday present for me. Yeah, it kills the surprise factor, but I still wouldn't get the present until my birthday (and there isn't anything else that will come out around then that I would be very interested in).
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

i agree it might come out maybe september-october. but weve had no notification on tv or on the website
    Seeking:
    -Regular event Genesect (preferably Western)
    -Shiny Bidoof (bred in Kalos)
    -Tanabata or PokeCenter Shiny Jirachi
    -SUM2013 Shiny Giratina, Dialga or Palkia

Offering:
    -HGSS Lv. 50 Articuno (not UT)
    -Platinum Lv. 60 Zapdos (Japanese, not UT)
    -HGSS Lv. 73 Mewtwo (not UT)
    -WIN2011 Lv. 30 Shiny Raikou (UT, x2)
    -WIN2011 Lv. 30 Shiny Entei (UT, x2)
    -WIN2011 Lv. 30 Shiny Suicune (UT, x2)
    -Pokemon Bank Lv. 10 Celebi (UT)

The release date for the American version is October 4th. That's like two months from now. I can't wait to get it.

Well the UK is always last to get everything Pokemon and out of curiosity, does anyone know when it'll come out in the UK?

It's coming out on monday and I'm getting it wednesay. Anyone else getting it?

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!