Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Yes, in Dee Dee It's Dawn (629)

Usually, I don't reply to these threads until I have actually seen the episode, but maybe I'll start a new trend.

by looking at the pictures from this episode it looks like it's going to be one of the, at least to me, more exciting contest episodes.

And, holy moly! I was thinking to myself "that would be funny if that Ursula girl came back in the final contes before the Grand Festival...", and she is here! Awesome! Even though she's kind of...not nice toward Dawn, I kind of like her character. Looks like she still has her Gabite. Let's see if she gets a Garchomp before she makes it to the Grand Festival. If she makes it to the Grand Festival. Urusula's...second round appeal? (is that what it's called? I forget) looks like it's going to be pretty cool-looking when I finally see it in motion. What Gabite does with Jigglypuff is going to look pretty epic.

Well, I'll try to come back when I have actually seen the episode.
    And here's where I'd put a witty signature.

IF I HAD ONE!

Dawn beat Ursula because Ursula's pokemon got knocked out. Dawn had less points left. Ursula is so mean but not as mean as Harley

This episode is pretty much going to start soon so I'll put down some points as they come:

- Quick! Dawn is incoherent and crazy over a Plusle and Minun for some reason! call a doctor!

commercial break: time to mute the annoying YTV commercials!

- Oh, hey, it's Ursula! well, at least she has two Pokemon that she can use to her advantage against dawn now.
    - James's voice sounded a little different for a minute
    - Afraid of a Plusle and Minun just because you couldn't catch them? That seems like a stupid reason to be afraid of a Plusle and Minun there Ash
    - And so we officially know why Dawn is called Dee Dee, it seems. Yeah, I'd be angry too if someone tried to reveal the identity of my childhood nickname over and over (almost) every chance they get. I'm looking at you, KENNY!
    - Ursula seemed to be listening, uh oh...
    - Oh no! Plusle and Minun again! RUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Annoying YTV commercial break #2

- Okay that was a cool way for Seviper to appear!
    - Hm. After Team Galactic got defeated, I didn't think we would ever see a Purugly again.
    - You know, Dawn's appeals are getting way too predictable.
    - Wow, that's clearly some reused footage for Gabite's stone edge right there.
    - Gabite. Is. AWESOME!
    - You know, at the end of the episode, the way Dawn and Ursula were talking too each other, it seems like one of these days they could be quite close friends at one point.

Well, it seems like this is going to be a two episode contest arc, ladies and gentlemen! We'll see you back here next time!
    And here's where I'd put a witty signature.

IF I HAD ONE!

YTV commercials are the worst.

But yeah, good episode. I think I've already reviewed it before, but I still like it.

dawn did a good job. and ursula was just being a meanie
    Black FC: 0260-9769-4230

<credit to mxe567
        Spoiler:- Clans:

What an excellent episode.
    I WANNA BETHE VERY BEST

Quote Originally Posted by zerowing View Post
    What an excellent episode.
    If that was an excellent episode then just wait for the final round.... thats gonna be thrilling

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/jinkwo.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Spoilers:

May's reason for being afraid of Pokemon was alittle more understandable than Dawn's. I mean really!

My ideal battle ever!

This episode was good. It was great to finally find out the background of how Dawn got the nickname "Dee-Dee". It was great to see Plusle and Minun again. Dawn was actually afraid of Plusle and Minun, I don't blame her after what the did to her when she was a kid. Dawn looked funny with the crazy sparkily hair. It was cool to see Ursula back. It was cool to find out that Ursula actually had a Jigglypuff now too. The Bubble+Ice Appeal looked good, even though it felt like a repeat. It was funny and unique to see Jessie playing a flute and Seviper coming out of Carnivine's mouth.

81/100

Good episode, funny to see how Dawn got 'Dee Dee' (even if it was a little stupid). Jessie's appeal was the best, IMO, it was clever and interesting. Dawn's looked good but didn't really bring anything new to the table and neither did Ursula's, which I think was the most boring. Can't wait to see the results of the contest!
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Nice episode, glad Dawn won from Ursula, the Plusle and Minum where cute ^^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

This episode was good. It was great to see how Dawn got the Nickname "Dee Dee" It was cool to see Ursala again aswell as Plusle and Minun. It was pretty surprising to see Dawn being afraid of a Plusle and Minun seeing as how cute they are. I thought Jessie's apeal round was very cool. Ursala's was quite cool too. I thought her Jigglypuff was cute. I fail to see though how in a Contest hitting Stone Edge with Hyper Voice creates Sparkles but in normal battle it would create an explosion. Dawn's appeal was very boring I thought. It was cool to see them all get into the 2nd Round.

Oh God, how I hate Ursula. By far she's my least favorite of all twerp rivals (just below Trip). Unlike Harley, who eventually won me over with his campiness, I never found any redeeming qualities in Ursula.

At least we finally got the backstory to Dawn's childhood nickname in this episode. It helped explain so much, especially why she freaked out any time her hair was fuzzed by pachirisu and probably why she initially released him. Little Dawn and Kenny are so cute here. At least they remembered that girl from the hot springs episode too, good continuity there. And you wonder how little Dawn was so clueless that she was hurting plusle and minun.

I also liked Jessie's appeal in this episode, and the arbok flute. Cute.

7/10
    My Shinies: NEW!! 4/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing:

I'm suprised more people didn't love this episode. I mean we finally see piplup going back inside a pokeball.

Great episode. We find out why Dawn got the nickname Dee Dee with those adorable flashbacks of her when she was younger. Ursula was also great in this by acting mean as usual and the 1st round appeals were great too. 10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345