Thread: Somewhere over the rainbow...way up high...(Modified)

Default Somewhere over the rainbow...way up high...(Modified)

There was a Noctowl that benefits from Copycat/Mimc that owns!

HGSS Rainbow deck so far:

Pokemon (22):

Ledian
    Noctowl
    Raichu
    Arcanine
    Furret
    Jynx
    Tyrogue
    Pichu
    Cleffa
    Unown FLASH
    Girafarig
    Hoothoot
    Wigglytuff
    Qwilfish
    Growlithe x2
    Ledyba x2
    Sentret
    Pikachu
    Jigglypuff x2

Trainers (7):

Switch x2
    Pokemon Reversal
    Full Heal x2
    Moo-Moo Milk x2

Supporters (10):

Copycat x4
    Pokemon Collector x2
    Bill x2
    Professor Elm's Training Method x2

Energy (21) (Will exchange for more trainers as I get them)

Fire x4
    Lightning x4
    Water x4
    Grass x4
    Psychic x2
    Rainbow x3

This is from all the cards I got from the prerelease and some old Supporters that are reprinted.

Strategy: Use Baby Pokemon and basics such as Unown and Girafarig to load up cards and prepare until I can get better stallers such as Ledian. Use better stallers, and if they don't win the game, Raichu and Noctowl would be on the bench, and some Lightning Energy would be stored up in my hand along with a Copycat, so I'd use Raichu as it is quicker to load up for it's T-bolt when it gets it, and then Copycat next turn, send out Noctowl, and use Extrasensory for the rest of the game while loading up Raichu again in case it gets KOd.
    Last edited by Nidoprince; 2nd February 2010 at 8:07 PM.
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

NICE! I like the deck, I missed the pre-releases... *cry's*
    how did you get them?
    I really like the card selection ^^
    lol
    My First Sig

Coloured and made by... Me XD
    Coments wecome...

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

Wow, getting anything will take some time. And you'll be wasting many turns just to get the cards you need.

Is this going to purely be an HGSS deck? Because you'll definitely need something like Roseanne's Research and Bebe's Search.

But if you can somehow get this to work, then it might be fun.
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

The prerelease is still going on depending on where you are...And I got every single card (Except for some old trainers that are reprinted) from one prerelease. I'll try and get more for the deck when the set actually comes out since my options are obviously limited.

This is purely an HGSS deck (I'll add from more sets as they come) so that I'll get a head start when DPPt is unlimited. I'll post the strategy for it on the first post, which I forgot...
    Quit. For real this time lol. Moved to Pokebeach as Tyaniking a long time ago. The only thing keeping me here was the games corner and the really fun RPGs, but those are out, so I started going to the TCG section, but that's pretty much dead. I'm trying to get into the video games, but most of my time is devoted to the TCG, so IDK how it's gonna go. If I get back into the games, I'll probably come back. Besides, most of the other TCG crew moved to Pokebeach as well. Any of my groups or games may be closed or they may be remade by anyone who wants to. I give full permission. I'm sorry I have to leave, but that's just life.

Why don't you throw in Lugia Legend as well?
    I'm done, no more trades. Don't PM me, don't send me an email. I won't respond because I almost never come here anymore.

Good idea, but I don't have it :/ this deck would be way different if I had different cards to use.

UPDATE. Found another Rainbow energy.

-1 Lightning
    +1 Rainbow
    Last edited by Nidoprince; 2nd February 2010 at 8:07 PM.

Why the random...whatever cards? XP

So...if you're gonna focus on a pure HGSS deck with the cards there, keep the Pichu and Noctowl. If you're despirate, keep the other Babies, and then bulk the Noctowl and Pichu (No Pika or Rai) lines with the other card spaces. Then get 4 Collectors and 4 Elm's. The other Supporters are...meh. Copycat is fine, since you're trying to use Noctowl. Otherwise, just use 2 Oak's if you want them. Bill now officially sucks. Mom's Kindness at least gives you the kindness of your mom. ;f The trainers are just trainers. Search/draw trainers and Reversal are the only one's you'd wanna try using. Then...just toss in Double Colorless and random Energy, or Call if you decide to try this for real.

~L_X_F
    PM me if you want your Pokemon TCG deck rated and edited and stuff...
    @Chesto Berry/Relaxed/Protect/Trick Room/Helping Hand/Rest
    @Wide Lens/Relaxed/Protect/Power Trick/Earthquake/Rock Slide
    @Thick Club/Brave/Protect/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Outrage
    @Leftovers/Sassy/Substitute/Swagger/Snatch/Baton Pass

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by Nidoprince View Post
    The prerelease is still going on depending on where you are...And I got every single card (Except for some old trainers that are reprinted) from one prerelease. I'll try and get more for the deck when the set actually comes out since my options are obviously limited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidoprince View Post
    Good idea, but I don't have it :/ this deck would be way different if I had different cards to use.
    Something there is contradicting itself...
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    Something there is contradicting itself...
    I meant every card listed in the deck I got from the prerelease...sorry about that...

LXF: Like mentioned, I had to start a deck from EIGHT PACKS so that's why it's a Rainbow Deck. I have a bunch of Elm's, but there's not many evos to start with, that's why I did 2. I'll try 4 though. I only have 2 Collector's, but the set comes out the 10th and I'll be able to get more. Along withe everything else. I won't be able to use Call because they're from DPPt series.