Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Serebii.net ItemDex Discussion Thread

HGSS exclusive items dont have a description yet. The in-depth one I have is always too big for it so I'm just holding off until we get HGSS next month

HGSS exclusive items dont have a description yet. The in-depth one I have is always too big for it so I'm just holding off until we get HGSS next month

You did an excellent job with this! Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

I must say, though I've only glanced through it so far, it seems in depth and of the highest quality (I was especially pleased when it showed the background for mail).

I have a suggestion though. Though it serves no real purpose I can figure, except maybe aesthetic value, I wonder if you could maybe mention in the G/S/C Berry sections what the berry syncs up to in later games. I.e., Berry is presumable an Oran Berry, Gold Berry is Sitrus, etc. I'm not suggesting fusing the two, just mentioning, for example, in both the "Oran Berry" and "Berry" pages that it may also go by the other name as well

And thanks so much for this, it will be of so much use in the future!

EDIT - As I was looking over the Gold Berry page...it offers a few locations where it can be received or won...but no place where it can be picked...that seems like a useful tool as well...perhaps adding that would be beneficial?
    Last edited by Golde; 4th February 2010 at 5:25 AM.

If one could interject on a decidedly sweet thing...

I've found a third Dusk Stone in Platinum, in Wayward Cave's secret entrance. After heading down the stairs to where Gible can be found, where it's light, the stone is in one of the rocks before the mudslide you have to bike up. If you use the Dowsing application, you'll find it.

I reject your Nyancats and replace it with my own.
    FB

Thank you

Me again~

I assume you haven't done locations or anything like that on the G/S/C section is because they aren't of paramount importance, at least, not as much as D/P/Pt/Hg/Ss.

But as I was looking through (specifically at the decorative crystals in the D/P/Pt section) and it says "Hearthome City" but, perhaps a bit more specific? If I remember correctly, it was to do with the one guy who's walking around the plaza (Mister E. Goods or something) perhaps list the requirements?

Huh? We have locations for GS stuff listed...

No, I meant, like, the locations berry's can be picked. Like, all that's up now is the locations where they can be bought or received. But, I was simply commenting that it would be beneficial to have the routes, perhaps in a separate square, that the berry's can be picked?

Just a suggestion, thanks~

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    No, I meant, like, the locations berry's can be picked. Like, all that's up now is the locations where they can be bought or received. But, I was simply commenting that it would be beneficial to have the routes, perhaps in a separate square, that the berry's can be picked?

Noo, we have that as exampled here;

http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/psncureberry.shtml

The one example you have, the Gold Berry, cannot be picked in that way

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post

You forgot the Key Item "Egg Ticket". It's exclusive to the Japanese version of Crystal, like the GS Ball. You exchange it for the Dizzy Punch Baby Egg. In the international versions, you just get the egg handed to you.
    Banner by SapphireL!

http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/eggcard.shtml

It was called the Egg Card in the US code

http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/eggcard.shtml

It was called the Egg Card in the US code

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post

Ah, sorry. And sorry for only looking at one of them.

I could have swore they could. Thought they were on that Route under the Goldenrod Park XP After surfing across that small strip of water. Turned out to be a MYSTRYBERRY. My bad.

No worries, let me know if you do find any errors

I just checked my English Crystal using Gameshark. It clearly says "Egg Ticket" and not Egg Card.
    Last edited by Dunsparce; 22nd February 2010 at 2:13 PM.
    Banner by SapphireL!

Very useful.

But might I ask why TM locations aren't included in this?
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

just wondering if XD and Colosseum items are going to be included and if 3rd gen berry's will be added

Quote Originally Posted by muk205 View Post
    just wondering if XD and Colosseum items are going to be included and if 3rd gen berry's will be added
    Eventually. Been a bit busy though with various other aspects of the site and Pok&#233;mon

How come there aren't any TMs in the Itemdex? It'd be more convenient if you put a section for TMs and HMs.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    How come there aren't any TMs in the Itemdex? It'd be more convenient if you put a section for TMs and HMs.
    This. Like make a section for each game for example:

Red/Blue TMs and HMs: *Insert list of TMs*
    Kick butt - eat sandwich. :3

*I have claimed Muk! All stench belongs to me!*

Emerald:
    HG:
    White:

I have finally encountered and caught a shiny Pokémon after 12 years of playing! I caught a shiny Chinchou while Underwater Sootopolis City on the 3rd of June, 2011.

Default Dustcloud???

Wow, Tomtomtep looks like a spambot... might want to look into that...

Anyway, back to what I came to say.

I'm not far in my White game, and perhaps I'll know what this is when I come to it, but what is "Dustcloud"? I looked at the page for the Shiny stone, and it gave a whole bunch of locations with this listing. I looked at one of those locations on pokeearth, said nothing about a dustcloud, or a Shiny Stone. I looked for it with the search function, and found no page elaborating on it, but gave a whole bunch of other items also found by "dustcloud". Now, as I said, I'll probably understand it when I come to it, but it would be nice if this site had a page for it, or mentioned it at the itemdex index, or something...

Also, another problem I had with the itemdex... Kelpsy and the other "anti-vitamin berries" do not not give ingame locations for B&W. These are extremely helpful for optimizing a pokemon's EVs, but I have not been able to find any information about how to obtain them. The only thing suggesting they are even obtainable in BW is that you listed their availability as "yes" next to B and W.

I hope I'm not being annoying, but... these are things I've found problematic.

Should I have made my own thread for this, or is it appropriate here?
    Last edited by THE_MEWTILATOR; 11th March 2011 at 2:10 AM. Reason: addition

Quote Originally Posted by THE_MEWTILATOR View Post
    Wow, Tomtomtep looks like a spambot... might want to look into that...

Anyway, back to what I came to say.

I'm not far in my White game, and perhaps I'll know what this is when I come to it, but what is "Dustcloud"? I looked at the page for the Shiny stone, and it gave a whole bunch of locations with this listing. I looked at one of those locations on pokeearth, said nothing about a dustcloud, or a Shiny Stone. I looked for it with the search function, and found no page elaborating on it, but gave a whole bunch of other items also found by "dustcloud". Now, as I said, I'll probably understand it when I come to it, but it would be nice if this site had a page for it, or mentioned it at the itemdex index, or something...

Also, another problem I had with the itemdex... Kelpsy and the other "anti-vitamin berries" do not not give ingame locations for B&W. These are extremely helpful for optimizing a pokemon's EVs, but I have not been able to find any information about how to obtain them. The only thing suggesting they are even obtainable in BW is that you listed their availability as "yes" next to B and W.

I hope I'm not being annoying, but... these are things I've found problematic.

Should I have made my own thread for this, or is it appropriate here?
    Dustclouds are part of the new wild Pokemon mechanic; the shaking spots. In caves, dustclouds will give either Pokemon or items; http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/wildchanges.shtml

Most berries are not obtainable within Black & White themselves, but the Dream World

I have a question aboutt the event itens. Me & my mate were taking about the game 2day & he said that nintendo gave nintendo uk the codes for event itens for use on a.r I don't know if that's true or not can some1 help me out I want belive my mate but kinda doubt him at the same time

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast