Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fighting Ire With Fire! (631)

HEY GUYS I CANT FIND THE EPISODE in the internet and i didn't watch it can anyone tel me where to find it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    Hey, I just realized, if there's 7 contests left, that means anyone still has time to start collecting those ribbons...

Know what this means? MAY!
    There are 7 ribbons left, but I think we will see maybe one-two more contests, most likely one that Jessie will win. if you meant off-screen, it couldn't happen since May participates now in another GF. (Johto)
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    Hey, I just realized, if there's 7 contests left, that means anyone still has time to start collecting those ribbons...

Know what this means? MAY!
    Wouldn't the 7 contests be just for the Sinnoh Region? Besides, May probably has all 5 ribbons by now, or 4 ribbons.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by streetlightdsb View Post
    Maybe, but during Blaze? Which at the moment it has no control over? I doubt it.
    according to someone over at the bulbagarden forums who translated the episode's text, Paul said this after Infernape rescued everyone.

"Paul: It seems to have converted the energy from Blaze into evolution. It can now control Blaze. It will become very strong."

So who knows, it might not snap anymore after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    according to someone over at the bulbagarden forums who translated the episode's text, Paul said this after Infernape rescued everyone.

"Paul: It seems to have converted the energy from Blaze into evolution. It can now control Blaze. It will become very strong."

So who knows, it might not snap anymore after all.
    Interesting... I think this is a good thing to happen with the evolution, I'm kind of fed up of it not being able to control Blaze
    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    Everything's possible, but that doesn't make it likely.
    ^What PAD needs to learn

Spoiler:- Misc in a nutshell:

Guys, guys. I was talking about the MONTH of May. That's when I predict the Grand Festival will be!
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Screw the haters, this episode ruled.

We get to see more Jun, always a plus. And he's in TWO battles.

Who caress if Infernape didn't learn a new move? He can now control Blaze. And that gives them one more episode to fill in an important event.

Please give it somethign awesome like Flare Blitz, Blast Burn, or Overheat.

How Empterte can keep using Hydro Cannon and not suffer the "can't move next turn" like Scizor's Hyper Beam was a few episodes ago is beginning to annoy me.

I also read a VERY misleading review earlier saying that Paul was genuinely nice to the twerps. He was anything but. Seems like he's still the same guy, just with a new focus on his battling and raising his Pokemon.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Favourite...evolution...ever. It's not every day you see a Pokemon evolve in the middle of an attack while their ability is activated.

Blaze + Flame Wheel + Ready, Go! + Evolution = Purely amazing! Kudos to the writers for dreaming up this one.

I agree. I loved the way they handled Infernape's evo.

Don't know why people were complaining earlier in the thread.

Not bad by any means; not as good as it could've been. A solid B+

But really, who cares. IN-FER-NAPE. Booyah.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Wow! Ash is still survived when Monferno's flame wheel hit him! :P

Manferno Finally evole in Infernape!

Next, Torterra!

Is it me or do all of ash's strongest pokemon put im deadly situations. Charizard set him on fire plenty of times, infernape that the same way, pikachu electricuted him so many times he was frozen. So basiclly as is a god in disguise to with stand all of that.

Wow I was just thinking about this episode in terms of story, and I learned (or just put it together) that Tomioka is largely respsonible for the development of certain Pokemon of Ash's, as well as Dawn's Contest, I believe there are a few episode exceptions here and there, but wow, I didn't realize Tomioka was responsible for a huge amount of the development in Sinnoh.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Is it bad that Staraptor's Evolution excited me more than Infernapes >.< Or that Barry bores me?

I want to like both Infernape and Barry, because everyone likes them so much, but I just can't get into them. Oh well, I guess its bad that I'm actually more hyped for Torterra's Evo than I was ever for Infernape's Evo.

Not as good as Hiko's evolution, but decent because of Shinji and Jun who both raise the entertainment value of an episode a lot just by...being there.

Too bad the title and new opening spoiled the evolution. At least the "when will Moukazaru finally evolve!?"-posts disappeared.
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

This episode was excellent! Barry vs Random Trainer, Ash vs Barry, Paul, Emploeon, Infernape, what was there not to love? This was easily one of my favorite episodes.

paul doesnt even know what volkner is made of.....

I wonder who they will have voice Infernape in the english dub when this episode appears this summer?

this episode is gonna be aired in english version in the next 2 weeks!

Yay! This episode airs tommorow on USA were like 20 episodes behind which is way better than the time we were a YEAR behind.

I wonder who they will have voice Infernape in the english dub when this episode appears this summer?
    Um, presumably who has voiced the other Infernape in the show, but I don't think (?) I'm allowed to discuss the names of the voices, but I assume the same man who does Monferno!

Anyway, I can't wait for the episode! Fortunately it'll air later on in the day for me, but then I have no way of being able to watch it.
    I saw the Japanese one, and it was a great episode. I loved it when they were all trapped inside the balls.
    Last edited by Bubblewrap; 9th July 2010 at 7:58 PM.

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/3csxu.png[/IMG]
    a.k.a croag

This was a pretty awesome episode! Nice to see Barry has collected all 8 badges now, and seeing more talk of the Sinnoh League, and apparently the Grand Festival. Glad that the GF will be held at Lake Valor. Awesome place is awesome. Can't wait to at least see Jessie catch up. :P

At the Pokemon Center, Brock's opening flirt comment "Heart Center" was hilarious. He did wonderful this time hahaha.

Surprised to see Paul again, and Barry talking to him was pretty interesting, and glad to see some more Paul character by saying the Sunyshore Gym was the worst. Well, that's Paul though.

Now we got a battle by Ash and Barry, Empoleon vs Monferno. Looked like Monferno was doing good, but poor Monferno getting blasted through the sky by that Hydro Cannon.

Then of course, Team Rocket would show up. But during this part, when they were caught in pink spheres, Brock asked Happiny to break it, but it just got them rolling around. That was hilarious, like they were a bowling ball. haha.

Then we see Monferno coming back, who activated it's Blaze again, intesne I say. Just going beast mode again. But I was surprised to see Paul helping out for once, with Electabuzz's Protect. Then it got more intesne when Ash stopped Monferno by capturing him in his arms. Reminding Monferno that they promised to get strong together, was pretty touching. Then came the time, Monferno evolved. Epic moment!

Man, such a pretty great episode. The commercials made it worth it. Can't wait till we get to Sunyshore!

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

This episode is just plain awesome. Now that Monferno evolved, this makes him the strongest Pokemon in Ash's Sinnoh team. Still, i wonder why Paul said Volkner is so weak? I guess Paul must've really overtrain, or should I say abuse, his Pokemon. Perhaps it'll foreshadow Volkner's low self-esteem after his battle with Paul just like Maylene. This is starting to make me wish he lose the Sinnoh League.

This was an awesome episode. It is probably my new favorite for Season 13: Pokemon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors! Seeing both Barry & Paul was very cool. Nice to see that both of Ash's Main Rivals have acquired all 8 Sinnoh Region Badges, thus granting them a spot in the Sinnoh League. I liked how Team Rocket tried to use their heads for once, but they didn't anticipate Paul, Paul's Electabuzz & Ash's Monferno intervening. I love how Monferno evolved so now Ash, Barry & Paul have one of the Final Form Sinnoh Region Starter Pokemon- Infernape, Empoleon & Torterra respectively. I find it odd how as a Chimchar, Infernape saw Elekid become the Electabuzz it currently is and when Chimchar became a Monferno, Electabuzz saw that it had evolved and now Electabuzz saw Monferno evolve into Infernape.
    10/10

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

It's a great episode! Monferno evolves into Infernape in this episode and showed its power. And Paul helped out a little bit. Now that Ash has another powerful Pokemon on his team, things will get very interesting.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast