Thread: I choo-choo-chooose yew (Valentines Day 2010)

Default I choo-choo-chooose yew (Valentines Day 2010)

Yes, it's that time of the year again, where the birds chirp, the bees buzz..and how they get those to do things I don't know, because I've never seen a beird, but away from that, it's time to say je t'aime, to your significant other, and for your Pokemon to get Butterfrees in their stomach..unless they're already a Butterfree then that's kinda weird o0; where was I..oh yeah, Pokemon, butterfrees, when they ask a certain other Pokemon out for a date, with the cuteness and awkwardness, yes it's

Valentines Day <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Now what shall we do this year, hmm, well I did find a bunch of these earlier on so I might as well hand them out, for your Pokemon this year what I have is these very nice His and Her Heart Pendants, what do they do you ask?

Well, if you give them to a Male and Female Pokemon to hold and you use those two Pokes in battle, all their attacks have a 5% power increase for all the battle, but remember it must only be given to a Male and a Female Pokemon.

I hope you have a good day and all your lovey dovey dreams come true

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Why must lovers have all the fun? Today we have a few special treats for our very special trainers and their Pokémon.

x1 Valentine Candy ~ Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Beauty Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy.
    x1 Love Berry Juice ~ Causes the Pokémon who drinks it to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
    x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible. Expires April 11 2010.
    x1 Snorunt Plushie ~ Give this cute little Snorunt plushie a big hug and it'll reward you with a fabulous 5,000 coins! Once used, it reverts into a regular plushie (Non-tradeable).

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    On this day of love and romance let your Pokemon feel special this Valentines by trying out one of our kissing booths:

Kirlia Kissing Booth – When your Pokemon kisses our elegant Kirlia they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn Psywave and Encore. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1 x Heart Scale and 1 x Gold Gummi
    Jigglypuff Kissing Booth – When your Pokemon kisses our cute Jigglpuff they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn Sing and Covet. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1 x Heart Scale and 1 x White Gummi
    Bellossom Kissing Booth – When your Pokemon kisses our beautiful Bellossom they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn Sweet Scent and Magical Leaf. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1 x Heart Scale and 1 x Grass Gummi
    Mawile Kissing Booth – When your Pokemon kisses our sassy Mawile they will feel invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn Captivate and Bite. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1 x Heart Scale and 1 x Silver Gummi

<3
    ~*~
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Yes, it's that time of the year again, where the birds chirp, the bees buzz..and how they get those to do things I don't know, because I've never seen a beird, but away from that, it's time to say je t'aime, to your significant other, and for your Pokemon to get Butterfrees in their stomach..unless they're already a Butterfree then that's kinda weird o0; where was I..oh yeah, Pokemon, butterfrees, when they ask a certain other Pokemon out for a date, with the cuteness and awkwardness, yes it's

Now what shall we do this year, hmm, well I did find a bunch of these earlier on so I might as well hand them out, for your Pokemon this year what I have is these very nice His and Her Heart Pendants, what do they do you ask?

Well, if you give them to a Male and Female Pokemon to hold and you use those two Pokes in battle, all their attacks have a 5% power increase for all the battle, but remember it must only be given to a Male and a Female Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Why must lovers have all the fun? Today we have a few special treats for our very special trainers and their Pokémon.

x1 Valentine Candy ~ Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Beauty Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy.
    x1 Love Berry Juice ~ Causes the Pokémon who drinks it to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
    x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible. Expires April 11 2010.
    x1 Snorunt Plushie ~ Give this cute little Snorunt plushie a big hug and it'll reward you with a fabulous 5,000 coins! Once used, it reverts into a regular plushie (Non-tradeable).

Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
    HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    On this day of love and romance let your Pokemon feel special this Valentines by trying out one of our kissing booths:

Kirlia Kissing Booth – When your Pokemon kisses our elegant Kirlia they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn Psywave and Encore. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1 x Heart Scale and 1 x Gold Gummi
    Jigglypuff Kissing Booth – When your Pokemon kisses our cute Jigglpuff they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn Sing and Covet. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1 x Heart Scale and 1 x White Gummi
    Bellossom Kissing Booth – When your Pokemon kisses our beautiful Bellossom they will feel all invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn Sweet Scent and Magical Leaf. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1 x Heart Scale and 1 x Grass Gummi
    Mawile Kissing Booth – When your Pokemon kisses our sassy Mawile they will feel invigorated gaining 2 levels and through the power of love will learn Captivate and Bite. The trainer is presented with a gift basket containing 1 x Heart Scale and 1 x Silver Gummi

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Scooping up:
    - 1 set of His and Hers Heart pendants and storing.
    - 1 Valentine Candy and feeding it to Taillow, who has Max Beauty, raising her from lv. 19 to 21.
    - 1 Love Berry Juice and feeding to Mightyena, allowing her to learn the MT Super Fang.
    - 1 Passion Pokeblock and storing.
    - 1 Snorunt Plushie, squeezing to receive 5k worth of coins, then storing.
    - 1 Gift Basket containing a Heart Scale and a White Gummi, and storing.

"Pucker Up, Jigglypuff"
    Raising Taillow from lv. 21 above to lv. 23. Taillow also learned Sing and Covet.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3

1x set of His and Hers Heart pendants
    1x Valentine Candy
    1x Love Berry Juice
    1x Passion Pokeblock
    1x Snorunt Plushie
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Grass Gummi

Feeding Valentine Candy to Shiftry, raising his level from Lv 81 to Lv 82.

Shiftry is also kissing Bellossom to raise from Lv 82 to Lv 84. Also learning Magical Leaf and Sweet Scent.

Squeezing Snorunt Plushie to get 5000 coins.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Collecting the following:

1x His Heart Pendant
    1x Her Heart Pendant
    1x Valentine Candy
    1x Love Berry Juice
    1x Passion Pokeblock
    1x Snorunt Plushie (Squeezing for 5,000 coins).
    1x Heart Scale
    1x Gold Gummi

Sending my Eevee to the Kirlia kissing booth, teaching her the moves Psywave and Encore, and raising her from Lv. 22 to 24.[

Thanks for the goodies.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 15th February 2010 at 8:05 AM.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Happy Late Valentine's Day
    Picking up the following:

* His and Hers Heart Pendants
    * 1 x Valentine's Candy (Feeding to my Drifloon (w/10 BP's raising her from Lv. 24 to Lv. 26)
    * 1 x Love Berry Juice (Feeding to my Drifloon to teach her MT Tail Wind)
    * 1 x Passion Pokeblock
    * 1 x Snorunt Plushie (Eve hugs the plushie thinking it was the real thing and gets 5,000 coins)
    My Spiritomb is pushed towards the Mawile Kissing booth and does what he does best, molests and ravages her learning Bite and Captivate in the process. He also grows 2 Levels (from Lv. 35 to Lv. 37). He comes back with a Silver Gummi and Heart Scale

Thanx y'all

Well, if you give them to a Male and Female Pokemon to hold and you use those two Pokes in battle, all their attacks have a 5&#37; power increase for all the battle, but remember it must only be given to a Male and a Female Pokemon.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Why must lovers have all the fun? Today we have a few special treats for our very special trainers and their Pok&#233;mon.

x1 Valentine Candy ~ Gives two levels to a Pok&#233;mon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pok&#233;mon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Beauty Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy.
    x1 Love Berry Juice ~ Causes the Pok&#233;mon who drinks it to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned.
    x1 Passion Pok&#233;block ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible. Expires April 11 2010.

HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
    ~*~
    <3

<3
    ~*~
    <3
    Taking:
    1 set of His & Her Heart Pendants
    1 Valentine Candy
    1 Berry Juice
    1 Snorunt Plushie
    1 Heart Scale
    1 Gold Gummi

Feeding the Valentine Candy to my level 34 Crobat, bringing her to level 36. And her species alone should be proof enough of her maxed out beauty. Golbat can't evolve without it, I believe.

EDIT: just as a formality, here is the link to where it got its tenth BP. Right here. Click here. This. Right here. This is the link.

Feeding the Love Berry Juice to Qwilfish who learns the MT move Headbutt. (Pokedex link)

Hugging the Snorunt Plushie, giving me 5,000 coins.

Qwilfish swiftly bounds over to the Kirlia kissing booth. Before I can stop him, he already starts making out furiously with the Kirlia there, learning Psywave and Encore.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 15th February 2010 at 2:09 PM.