View Poll Results: How do you like my chaps so far?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent! Keep writing!

47 59.49%
  • It's okay. It's really funny!

25 31.65%
  • Needs more length

16 20.25%
  • ummm...... not the best I've seen

7 8.86%
  • Eww! I hate it! Stop writing now!!

4 5.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Awakening of Darkness: an AAMayL fic

Rainy Guest

Well, you've got one now.=P Wow, suspense......Exactly, how many Master Balls are there in the world? o.o Good Job! =)

Suspense is right! I'm glad you all like it
    Here's my finally revived Fan-fic: Awakening of Darkness: an AAMayL Fic. Currently on chapter 14. Dive into the story of Ash, May, and the rest of the gang as they stop an ancient evil from taking over Hoenn, and eventually, the rest of the world!

--Sig under construction considering I have a LOT of catching up to do...--

Razz Guest

Woah, turning yourself into a character was quite a surprise x3 I love what you've done so far, and I'm looking forward to the ending.

If I end up doing a Fic, it probably won't be Pokemon related unless I don't use previously existing characters; I've missed way too much of the TV show to correctly portray the characters.

I'm really into the name Straxen now... lol. If I come up with a character or Pokemon name, it will probably be that. Straxen Zenyth, nicknamed Strax.

Good luck for your future chapters! <3

well well look who decided to come back... lol Thanks for replying everyone! The 8th chap is done, but I'm waiting for more replies.
    Here's my finally revived Fan-fic: Awakening of Darkness: an AAMayL Fic. Currently on chapter 14. Dive into the story of Ash, May, and the rest of the gang as they stop an ancient evil from taking over Hoenn, and eventually, the rest of the world!

Razz Guest

Aww, don't wait for more replies! I want to read it straight away! lol

And hopefully I won't be leaving any time soon. ;D

yeah please get the next chapter as soon as possible! i loved the first 7 chapters very amusing.

Haha, Razz, it's Jay Fredo ur big brother, lol. I cant believe im replying after you. well gtg cya.

come on man this fic is great so get the next chapter up damnit
    I wanna see what happens to them
    With great power comes great responsibility---AC5
    =======
    Use power for the right things...atleast for the things that you believe in-----Ken Marinaris,ZOE2
    =======
    there is one ultimate rule in war,to SURVIVE----Ace combat 0

Okay okay I'll get it up as soon as I get back to my house, can you wait until then?

Razz Guest

Of course I can x3 *waits eagerly*

Jay; DUDE! =P I keep saying dude now... at the most random times. Dude.

Remember me? I’m the guy that was known as Big Evil when I last reviewed your fic… *Shrugs*

Anyways, I’ve read your chapter six and seven.

Chapter six:
    Yes… you’ve missed a few moments here and there. Firstly…

Misty did say that she’d re-join the group but after that she was never mentioned. It’s like she vanished into thin air.

I’m also disappointed in the battle. It was too short and lacked description. You could’ve added that Dragonair was knocked out after that Solarbeam shot.

It was okay, but it was awkward. I suggest you proof read.

Chapter seven:
    A “few” grammar mistakes here and there and there were some words that didn’t sound right, like this one:

“I don’t have enough for all of them, but I do have one for two of your friends.” He explained. “He,” he started, pointing to Brock, “won’t need one since they’re riding together.
    Should be, “I don’t have enough for all of them, but I do have one for two of your friends.” He explained as he pointed to Brock. “Brock won’t need one since they’re riding together.”

And this one…

Max was trailing way-y-y-y-y behind.
    It should be ‘Max was trailing far behind’.

The best part of that chapter was when the legendary pokemon were awakened and Ash and the other guys had to find a way out. Now that was something.

Check these out:

Thanks for the card, Skiks
    Pokemon Impact (PG13):
    Series: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 (Cancelled)

Starring Black Jack, a veteran pokemon trainer who saves the lives of others while breaking necks of his enemies in cold blood. You want action? You got action!
    (Continue or Reboot? That is the question.)

Goldenrod High (Chaptered Comedy Multishipping fic PG13) Updated: 02/12/09
    Who says school is just for learning? ^^

Check out my other stories, and everyone else's in the Completed Fics forum!

Been doing some singing and voice impressions too! Check me out at the Brian Random Channel Thread!

*cheers* Yay, it was something! lol j/k Well the next chap is done and all.... but I'm not sure about posting it just yet... Awwww okay, since you want it, I'll post it...

In case you don’t remember, the gang had started their race with Silva in the lead. Kala passed out from the extreme speeds, but it was cut short when May noticed something wrong with the water below them. They all landed on a nearby island and explored the problem. They found an ancient cave underwater in the sea called the Sea of Legends. Before they discovered the cave, Silva found a Lugia lurking around in the darkness and caught it. It attacked them but Silva caught it just in time! Talk about “catch of the day,” huh? He used his master ball on it, and then they all went into the cave. Of course, statues of Legendary Pokemon came to life, the chamber started flooding, and the door closed behind them. A typical day in Ash’s life. Lol

Chapter 8: A Day Unlike Any Other

“Quick, you guys on ahead through the hole! Hurry before it fills up! I have to save this place! Go Lugia!” Silva yelled through the sound of the flooding water.

Kala looked at him with a concerned face. “No! I’m staying here with you!”
    Ash joined in. “C’mon Kala! He can handle this!”

“Oh…. Okay, but if he doesn’t make it out of this, you’ll regret taking me away from him!” Kala said glaring at Ash.

“Okay, okay! Just come on! You go first!” Ash commanded. “Then you, Brock. May and Max next and I’ll go last! Move it!” They all crawled through the winding tunnel in that order and ended up sliding down a slippery slope.

“No turning back now!” Brock said. “Just keep going!”

Then they saw a ladder just up ahead that led up out of the cave, but there was also a drop just before it that led to a pit of lava where Groudon was waiting. The tunnel was tall enough for them to stand up, much less jump over the drop.

“Go, Kala! The water’s catching up to us!” May commented staring back at the water. Kala got up, then Brock jumped to reach it, Next was May and Max, and finally Ash. It seemed like everything was going well…. Until Ash missed and started falling. Ash would’ve become toast, were it not for May saving him at the last second.

“Thanks May” Ash said, smiling.

“No problem.” She winked at him. When they reached the top, they looked around and noticed they were on the same Island they landed on before.

“I wonder if Silva’s still alive.” Kala said to everyone else.

Meanwhile, back in the cave…..
    “Alright Lugia, use Psychic to pick up those rocks, and plug the hole to stop the water from coming in!” Lugia, surprisingly, obeyed his command and stopped the water. ‘That won’t hold it for long…hey… what’s this?’ He thought as he picked up three small, peculiar stones.

“Now use your Aeroblast to bust a hole in the wall and fly out! He called, just in time as the rocks started breaking. The water exploded from the ceiling just as he flew through the giant hole in the wall he made. The water was gaining on him, and he was going his top speed! He spoke into the communicator. “Hey guys! Miss me yet?” He asked laughing.

“Hey, Silva! You made it!” Ash cheered.

“Yeah what’d you expect? You thought I wouldn’t make it in time? Hey, look to your right in a few seconds.” He said as everyone looked. A giant bird Pokémon flew out of the hole Silva made then water exploded out, not too far behind.

“Hey, look over here!” He yelled through the air. Then he came and landed. “Lugia, you did a great job. Return now.” He called as the Diving Pokémon disappeared with a red light. “Let’s take a rest. After that whole adventure, it seems like a good idea doesn’t it? Oh, that reminds me. I couldn’t save the cave, but I found these inside before I left.” He held out the three stones he found. “They look like fossils, but I don’t know which Pokémon they are. This one apparently is Aerodactyl, but the other two, I have no idea.”

Ash examined them closely before speaking. “I’ve seen these before… They’re Aerodactyl, Omanyte, and Kabuto. We’ll bring them back to The Devon Corporation once the world is back to normal. For now, let’s go.” He suggested.

“It’s Omanyte and Kabuto too, huh? Cool…… but yeah, we should go. Race ya to the landing zone! Just kiddin’! Seriously though, come on!”

Everybody raced to the beach where they landed, and again Silva won. They were in the air in less than 3 minutes and off towards their destination.

“So where are we going anyway?” Ash questioned Silva. “Do you even know?”

“Of course I do!” Silva laughed. “Just follow me, and watch for any signs of those legendary Pokémon we accidentally released, okay?”

Everybody agreed with Silva’s request. “Got it.” They all said as they were speeding along.

“Maybe I can check their data on the P*DA.” Ash said, opening it. “I’ll start with Zapdos.”

Zapdos-- The Lightning Bird Pokémon. This Pokémon is said to only appear when a thundercloud splits into 2 halves. It is known as the legendary titan of lightning to some people. It is very rare, yet many people claimed to have seen it. Type: Electric/Flying

“Next is Articuno….”

Articuno-- The Freeze Bird Pokémon. This Pokémon is capable of freezing water droplets as it flies to make snow. This legendary bird is also the titan of ice. Like its electric counterpart, it is also very rare; there is only one in existance. Type: Ice/Flying

“Last but not least, Moltres….”

Moltres-- The Flame Bird Pokémon. This one-of-a-kind legendary Pokémon is so hot that it can even turn the night sky red. It is also known as the titan of Fire. It is the third in a trio of rare flying-type legendary Pokémon. Type: Fire/Flying

Silva thought for a moment. “Well, at least we know more about them. But what about the other three, um, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza? You think it’ll know about them too?”

“I’ll try…” Ash said doubtfully

Kyogre-- The Sea Basin Pokemon. This Pokémon had a raging battle with the Ancient ground-type Groudon. This battle had created the oceans of the world. When this Pokémon is awakened it will cause heavy rainfall to spread across the land. Type: Water

“And Groudon?” Silva asked impatiently.

“I’m getting to that!” Ash yelled.

Groudon-- The Continent Pokemon. This Pokémon once had a catastrophic battle with the super ancient Kyogre. As a result the land we live on was raised from the ocean. If it is ever awakened, it will cause a major drought. Type: Ground.

“What about Rayquaza?” Kala asked next.

Rayquaza-- The Sky High Pokémon. This Pokémon was the one who saved the world during the ancient battle between Kyogre and Groudon by calming the two down. It spends its time sleeping on the Sky Pillar or high up in the o-zone. Type: Dragon/Flying.

“That’s all of ‘em.” Ash commented as he closed the P*DA. “I’m surprised it knew about Rayquaza.”

“Hey, Ash!” Silva called to get his attention. “Land over there, Okay? That’s where we need to go!” After they all landed on the beach of yet another island, Silva led the way to a dense forest.

“We have to go in here. Follow me.” They progressed through the forest to a clearing where they saw a tablet laying on a stone. “This’ll tell us where his hideout is, but I can’t read it. It’s in some different language. Maybe Lugia can….. Come on out Lugia!” He said as he threw the Master Ball out and Lugia came flying out. “Lugia, can you read this?” He asked.

Lugia examined the stone tablet. “It says, ‘the darkness you seek resides within the coldest regions of the planet, north of the location you have found this inscription. Its name is Malek. As a demon, it uses its powers to rain death upon the land. Then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, it returns…’ The rest has withered away over the years.”

“Great job Lugia!” Silva cheered. “The rest is probably not that important anyway. So…. To the north we go!” He continued as he jumped into his plane with Kala. Everyone mounted their Pokémon, and then flew off into the sunset. They noticed signs of the weather becoming colder and glaciers forming in the ocean below them.

“Hey Silva, didn’t the P*DA say Kyogre and Groudon had a catastrophic battle many years ago? Well what if it happens again?” Ash asked nervously.

“It won’t, Ash. Don’t worry about it, okay?” He replied, calmly.

May looked to the east off in the distance and noticed something weird. “Umm… Ash? When was the last time it rained heavily, and the sun shined brightly at the same time in the same place?”

Ash looked over where May had pointed out. “Hey, Silva, I think you were wrong about Kyogre and Groudon!”

Will the ancient battle between the super-ancient legends happen again? This certainly can’t be the end of the story, so you know there’s more to come! Oh, and you will see a rival coming back in the next chapter. Not tellin’ who, though! :P Do you like the way I provided a little background information on the legendary pokémon? You probably knew that already, but it’s mostly for those of you who are new to Pokémon.

Dun dunn duunnnnn... If the elemental battle of Groudon versus Kyogre happens again, then won't Rayquaza stop them?

Paired up with Avegaille

Razz Guest

Woah. Another beautiful chapter! Keep up the good work, except I have a few things to say...

Having the biggest vocabulary of everyone I know of my age, I think you could express a bit more detail in the emotions of the characters and the scenery, for example, the scene were Silva captures Lugia you could make it more eventful and perhaps describe his emotions, rather than simply stating what he did and said.

'A bright blue-violet colour illuminated the walls of the submerged cavern, as Lugia fired a beam straight towards the figure of Silva, now a miniscule being compared to the great beast now attacking him.

This was a legendary pokemon, an oppertunity like this was too hard to pass on, especially when, attatched to his belt, was a master ball which he had been saving for a moment like this.

He had barely a second to react, but the experienced trainer new exactly what he was doing. In what appeared to be no time at all, he grabbed the master ball and through it with all his might, knowing that if it captured Lugia early enough the beam would fade, but if he missed he would surely be knocked out. Time seemed to slow down as he watched the ball fly through the air towards it's target, but sure enough, in another blinding flash of light Lugia disappeared, and all that remained was the purple and black ball wiggling on the untouched cavern ground.

His heart began to beat wildly; what if it hadn't worked? What if the ball was a fake?

After the third wiggle the ball stopped and Silva began to breath again. He was the captor of a legendary pokemon.
    '

Not my best work, a bit rushed, but you get the idea. I understand that there was no battle involved because master balls always capture, regardless of everything, but it surely would have been interesting if he only had an ultra ball or something and he had to battle for a bit.

It also takes away from the realism of Pokemon that Silva had another Master Ball, or that there's more than one at all, because that means that they manifactured at least two, which goes back on all prior knowledge of the Master Ball.

thanks guys! And that's real helpful Razz! I'll focus on that here on out, but that doesn't mean I'm done with the new chap yet! And it also means I'm waiting for more replies! lol

Miss Priss Guest

I liked it, but it feels like Max, Brock, and May barely say a thing. But, that's just me though. Good luck with the next chapter!

Quote Originally Posted by BeAuTiFuL mAy
    I liked it, but it feels like Max, Brock, and May barely say a thing. But, that's just me though. Good luck with the next chapter!
    *looks over chapters* Hmm.... you're right. I have to fix that in the chapters ahead.

yeah, not only that, i rarely hear pikachu say something.

Unhappy Not again!!!

What, is everyone against me or something? >.< lol j/k listen, my other computer with my fic saved on it overheated and my mom is waiting for a new part to fix it and I have no idea when it's getting here... Typical. And even more good news: it overheated while I was working the ninth chap, so I have to start it over again.... ay-yi-yi. Can you wait until she gets the part?

Ember Guest

It's ok, I understand (trust me on that statment) It's happend to me a lot of times. Ican't wait for the next chap! Take your time, I, and I'm sure everyone else, can wait.

As a demon, it uses its powers to rain death upon the land. Then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, it returns…
    ^
    you got this from AceCombat5 right?

anyways great chapter and sorry for sounding rude in my previous post
    With great power comes great responsibility---AC5
    =======
    Use power for the right things...atleast for the things that you believe in-----Ken Marinaris,ZOE2
    =======
    there is one ultimate rule in war,to SURVIVE----Ace combat 0

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Dragonite
    ^
    you got this from AceCombat5 right?

anyways great chapter and sorry for sounding rude in my previous post
    Ace Combat 5? Maybe.... And it's okay, don't worry about it

EDIT: Okay, the Computer is back up and running so the next chap will be done by either today or tomorrow. At the latest, by the end of the week.

EDIT 2: Sorry for the wait, but here you go!

If there ever was a normal day in Ash’s life, today wasn’t it… neither was yesterday, or the day before… you get my point. For starters, the six awakened legendary Pok&#233;mon, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres are about to have a battle possibly bringing about the end of the planet, an ancient evil is arising, and of course, he has a friend who has psychic abilities… what’s new?

Chapter 9: A Reunion Between Rivals!

After May pointed out the rain and the sun, Silva looked over. “Oh, not again…” He muttered quietly to himself. “Why did it have to be now?” Little did he realize, he left the communicator on.

May was the only one who noticed him say that, and she couldn’t help but say something. “Silva? What’s wrong now? Are you okay?” However, she didn’t hear an answer.

Ash just sat there, staring into the horizon where the colossal battle would take place if they didn’t get there in time, and thinking ‘I guess it’s up to us to stop them from destroying the planet.’ Then he spoke up. “May, Brock, Max, does it feel like we’re forgetting something?” He asked as he looked around trying to remember what they were forgetting. But all he saw was the blue sea underneath them.

“Chu, Pika, Pikachu!” Pikachu said, interrupting Ash’s and May’s thoughts.

Max, now actually keeping up, realized what they had forgotten thanks to Pikachu. “We forgot Misty!” He yelled, “And we can’t go back now… what should we do?”

“Don’t worry about her, Max.” Brock commented, trying to say it loud enough between the noisy flapping of Salamence’s magnificent yet one-colored wings, “She’ll find us eventually. For all we know, she beat us to Kyogre and Groudon and everyone else…”

Then, suddenly, everyone came to a stop including Silva and Kala. “What’s that out there?” Silva said looking at his plane’s radar. “It looks like about 20 enemy planes… But where do you think they came from?”

“I don’t know, but I’d say they don’t want us getting near all those legendary Pok&#233;mon…” May said in a doubtful voice. “How are we going to get rid of them, Silva?”

Ash laughed. “Just act like it’s a load of Steel-type Pok&#233;mon an’ roast them! Salamence, do whatever May tells you, okay?” He commanded.

Salamence, May and Brock sped across the ocean at breakneck speed, roaring with Flygon and Ash closing in on the targets also.

Silva flipped 2 bright red switches on the RS-17’s control panel and pressed a circular button. He also turned off his engines and hovered just above the blue ocean. He was so close that huge whirlpools were forming below him. As the computer was announcing that the two Delta lasers were charging, Silva warned Ash and May. “When these things fire, you have to get out of the way! The beams will go after you too, but it’ll take at least 3 minutes to charge so hold off the enemies for now okay? If you get in too much trouble, I’ll come and help, but I’m sure you three can handle it. Oh and Brock,” Silva called, “Instead of riding with May, take this!” Silva threw a Poke ball to him. “It’s a Charizard. Its attacks are Flamethrower, Iron Tail, Slash, and Dragon Rage. Now, get rid of them!!”

Ash, May and Brock all nodded and charged off towards all the planes.

“Flygon use Flamethrower on those planes ahead of us!” Ash yelled to the dragon Pok&#233;mon.

“Fly— Flygon!” It screeched and let loose a stream of orange flames at all of the planes, but it missed and didn’t hit even one. Ash and Flygon made a beeline through the enemy fire and did a half-loop with Ash holding on tight, almost falling off in the process. At the end of the half-loop, Flygon returned to its original position and flew straight back towards the planes. “Okay Flygon, let’s try this again! But this time use Solarbeam!”

Flygon began taking in sunlight for the Solarbeam of the century. When it was done, Flygon shot it forcefully at the planes ahead. This time it hit 4 planes.

The planes went crashing into the dark ocean below them and 4 of the many others replaced them and spoke. “This is Lord Malek’s territory! Leave now or we’ll have to attack you.” The pilots threatened. “We will not hesitate to attack!”

“Did you say ‘Lord Malek’? He has his own air force? Salamence, shut this guy up, okay?” May laughed as Salamence fired a Hyper Beam at the enemy plane but hit 3 at the same time. Silva was surprised at how good she was at handling other people’s Pok&#233;mon, especially a Salamence.

“Nice Shot May!” Silva complimented her. He heard a beep from the control panel. “Okay guys, out of the way, now! The lasers are done charging!”

Ash and May stopped where they were, and retreated to the left and right of the RS-17 as the lasers fired straight at the 13 remaining planes. Like the P*DA mentioned at the sight of the RS-17, the lasers split into 6 different parts, circled around and shot down 12 planes… there was only one left. Silva just fired a couple missiles and shot it down.

Kala cheered. “We did it! Now we have to stop those pok&#233;mon from battling it out. But how are we going to do that?”

Silva thought for a moment. “We’ll have to catch them… It’s our only choice…. But I only have one master ball left…”

“What do you mean by ‘one master ball left’? Brock asked. “Isn’t there only one?”

Most people would say that, and it is true, but Malek has the original and he made copies of it with his powers…. He gave each of his many soldiers one and sent them off to get the rarest Pok&#233;mon they could find. However, he gave me two because he knew I’d find the rarest pok&#233;mon.” Silva explained. “I used one on Lugia as you all know, but the rest that he didn’t use are all at his base.”

“So he can make copies of things too? Is there anything else we should know?” May asked.

“No. That’s all I know. There could be more, so we have to be prepared for anything. All right?” Silva commented, in a serious tone.

Kala looked ahead and noticed that they were getting near the area. They felt the effects too. “Hey… who’s that down there?” She pointed down by the beach. “There are apparently two trainers there head towards the battle zone!”

“Flygon take us over there!” Ash commanded. “We gotta warn them to stay away!”

When they got closer they saw who one of the trainers was.

“No…. not him!” Ash sighed. “Not now!”

The male trainer spoke up. “Well, well… If it isn’t Ashy Boy…. And who are all your new friends?”

Ash coughed loudly. “Gary… Why’d you have to be here?”

“Don’t forget about me!” the other trainer said.

“Misty…..” May growled quietly. “What brings you here oh friend of mine?” She said cheerfully, but what she wanted to say was so bad that I couldn’t mention it in a PG-rated fic….

Gary answered for Misty. “We came when we noticed the odd weather patterns on the news. I thought you’d be here so I brought Misty with me.”

Kala was pleased to see more friends to join them on their quest. “Ash… I believe an introduction is in order, don’t you?” She asked.

“Right…” Ash replied, reluctantly. “Silva, Kala, this is Gary and Misty.

Gary smiled. “I’ve been Ashy’s rival since we were kids. We faced each other in the Indigo League and last time we saw each other was right before the Silver Conference in Johto. He’s gotten much tougher since then, I’m sure, but I’m still better than him. And I can prove it, if Ash wants to that is.”

“Not now Gary, maybe later.” Ash said. ‘I can’t believe I just said that!’ He thought. ‘Now he’ll think I’m scared to battle him…’

“And I,” Misty began, “am the Cerulean Gym leader. I traveled throughout Kanto and Johto with Ash after he beat me in the Cerulean city gym… We met up earlier near Fallarbor town and I came to see him on Christmas and…….” May then cut her off.

“Yeah, yeah, we get it! You’re his friend, blah, blah, blah.” They glared at each other.

“Will you guys quit fighting?!” Silva yelled, getting in between them. “If you would stop fighting each other, then you could help fight those legendary Pok&#233;mon, and catch them. Are you with us or not?”

“We’re in!” They both smiled.

“But I call Kyogre!” Misty said cheerfully.

Silva looked at Gary. “And you, Gary?”

“I’m with ya all the way!” He replied.

So Ash and Gary, along with Misty finally met up again. But did it really have to be now? Oh well…. Too bad for them, but at least they could help with the current situation, right? Does that explain why Misty never said anything? And what’s with Malek and his own air force? Stay tuned to see what happens next on: Awakening of Darkness!
    Last edited by Silent Shadow; 16th November 2005 at 1:33 AM.

metallic_pikachu Guest

That was an awesome chapter. Duplicate stuff? KEWL!!!!

Thanks! I was wondering when someone would reply... but keep 'em coming, okay?

ha sorry it took so long but I haven't been active here since I rejoined Yellow Squadron anyways you could've really made a beautiful Dogfighting scene there

but it still was a bgood chapter

write more soon

Herr-Wulf out

you're right, Silver Dragonite, but I'm not exactly very good at detailed dogfights... and I've played Ace Combat 5! But you have to admit, that wasn't too bad, was it? and my school year has started again so it may take longer, but I thought ahead and finished chapter 10 and 11 so I'm ready. Good thinking, right?

~SS

EDIT: Of course, for me to post them, I'll need at least one reply...

EDIT2: All right, since they're done and I want more replies sometime soon, I'll just post #10 now.

By now you should know that the battle between the legendary pokémon will in fact happen again, but the real question is can it be stopped this time? With the added help of Misty and Gary it could be possible, but will that be enough? Find out in…

Chapter 10: Clash of the legends

“Well it’s now or never.” Silva noted… “And it better be now… we have less than a day to get to Malek’s fortress.”

Ash glanced at Silva. “What?! Nobody said anything about a certain time that we have to get there! Especially within a day!” He screamed.

“Malek will surely notice us coming if we don’t get there fast. So we have to hurry or he’ll move his fortress somewhere else far away.” Kala explained. “Let’s get this over with, okay?” She said, spinning gracefully tossing a Poke ball lightly revealing her Pokémon. “Go, Arcanine!” She called.

“Arc— Arcanine!” It roared as it charged out of the Poké Ball launching flames from its mouth.

“Now Arcanine, use Flame Wheel on Articuno!” Kala shouted as Ash looked at Kala shockingly.

“It’s like she’s a completely different person during a battle...” He stated.

“Yeah that happens, and she battles extremely well too.” Silva laughed

Meanwhile, Articuno had just been hit by Arcanine’s flame wheel. And it looked like it did quite a bit of damage to it, and it appeared to also burn it.

“Arti— ticuno— ar!” It shrieked as it whipped up a whirlwind next to it.

“Arcanine watch out! That’s a Razor Wind attack!” Kala yelled while the attack seemingly rocketed at Arcanine. However, it wasn’t going after Arcanine…. It was going after Kala!

“Kala, get out of the way!” Ash yelled. “Pikachu, use Thunder to intercept the attack!”

“Pi… ka…. chuuuu!” It cried and shot a yellow bolt of lightning from its body and redirected the Razor Wind… Right at the RS-17!

“YAAAAAAAH!” Silva yelled, followed by an explosion. “Not the RS-17!!!” He held his hands on his head sadly.

Kala looked at Ash thankfully. “Thank you Ash. I owe you one. Remind me to give you something after the battle.”

Ash blushed. “No problem.” He smiled and winked. “It’s what friends do.” Just then, Pikachu was shot into the air by a beam of light coming from the ground. It was Groudon, using Solarbeam.

“Pikachu!” Ash called to it, “Are you okay?”

Max gazed at Groudon for a moment, thinking. “Ash, be careful! That Groudon is level 65!” He yelled.

“How do you know?” Brock asked. “Is there a way that you can tell? Oh that’s right… it learns Solarbeam at Level 65 and nobody could’ve taught it Solarbeam because it’s a wild pokémon, right?”

“Yeah,” Max answered, “but I just looked on the PokeNav.” He laughed.

Ash directed his attention to Groudon, who was preparing to launch a Fire Blast this time. “If it’s a fight you want, you got it! But I’m not using Pikachu this time. Go, Flygon!” He shouted as the Pokémon blasted out of the Poké Ball, screeching. “That ruined your plans didn’t it?” Ash laughed confidently. “Flygon, show him a taste of his own medicine! Solarbeam attack!” Flygon was able to fire it immediately thanks to Groudon’s ability, Drought, which makes the sunlight strong.

“All right!” Misty cheered. “Direct hit!”

Then Ash recalled Flygon and sent out Sceptile, then used Stun Spore to paralyze it.

Silva’s battle was the easiest. He just tossed the last Master Ball at Rayquaza and caught just like that. “That was too easy…” He grinned.

As Misty called before, she battled Kyogre. But she had no idea what she had got herself into. “Go Starmie!” She yelled as the star-like Pokémon spun out of the Poké Ball. “Starmie use your Thunder attack!” And thanks to Kyogre’s ability, Drizzle, which summons rain, Thunder always hits.

Kyogre countered with a Sheer Cold attack.

“Now, use Endure!” Starmie just survived the attack, and managed to use a Hypnosis attack to put Kyogre asleep.

Over with Gary, Zapdos had just challenged him to battle. “All right Zapdos prepare to lose! Let’s go, Glalie!” He said, throwing the Poké Ball containing the Pokémon.

Zapdos used a Drill Peck attack on Glalie, then a thunderbolt and did a great deal of damage.

Glalie couldn’t take much more…. Neither could Gary. “Use an Ice beam on Zapdos now!” He ordered as Glalie blasted Zapdos with an icy, cold beam that actually froze it.

May was going to take on Moltres and she battled skillfully while using Blaziken. “Blaziken, use Hidden Power!” She instructed it. The attack almost made it faint but it was just plain luck that it happened to use Endure like Misty’s Starmie.

At that, Moltres started glowing. Then it charged at Blaziken with an orange aura around it.

“Blaziken dodge that Sky Attack and distract it for a minute!” May demanded.

Then all at once, everyone except Silva exclaimed, “Ultra Ball, go!”

“Articuno, come to me!” Kala smiled.

“Groudon, you’re mine!” Ash yelled.

“Come here little Kyogre…” Misty called.

“Zapdos, you’re coming with me!” Gary proclaimed.

“You too, Moltres!” May cried.

Everyone’s Poké ball shook while their hearts started beating rapidly as they shook. If they failed, it could mean the end of the world. If they succeeded, then they only had a few hours to get to Malek’s fortress… either way they’d most likely fail. What could they do? They could try their best and make it just in time.

One at a time, the Poké Balls settled on the ground and stopped shaking. None of the Pokémon broke out, and that means it’s time for them to move on.

“Oh Kala, wasn’t there something you wanted to give me?” Ash asked looking at her nervously.

“That’s right, Ash…” She said walking over to him. “Here.” She kissed him on the cheek lightly. “Thanks for saving me.”

“Sorry to interrupt your little moment but…. How can we go any farther?! The RS-17 was devastated!” Silva screamed.

Kala shook her head. “Silva… you know what your problem is? You rely on technology too much… You can use Lugia or Rayquaza, duh.” She smiled.

“Oh yeah… Come out Lugia!” He called on the Legendary Diving Pokémon as it exploded from the Master Ball. He jumped on and decided to ride it instead of Rayquaza, then helped Kala get on.

“What about Gary and Misty?” Max asked.

“I can ride my Gyarados.” Misty held out the Poké Ball containing Gyarados.

“And I’ll ride Zapdos.” Gary commented, also clutching his Poké ball in his hand.

Silva smiled then frowned. “Okay then... But still… losing the RS-17 could cost us… Anyway, here.” He gave Misty and Gary each an extra communicator. “Use these if you wanna tell us anything.

Misty and Gary nodded and jumped onto their Pokémon. “Got it.” They both said.

“Okay, we have about 2 hours and 42 minutes to get Malek’s base. Otherwise, he’ll detect us coming and move to a different place. So let’s get a move on!” Silva spoke up after they were in the air. Misty traveled in the water below them since she had Gyarados, and she kept up with them pretty well. Of course, once they reached the Polar Regions, Misty had to fly also using Gyarados. But if Silva still had the RS-17, he’d be way ahead….

“A tragic loss, really…” Kala whispered to Ash through the communicator. “Wouldn’t you say, Ash?”

“Yeah…” Ash replied. “It could be bad for us without the advantage of the Delta Lasers……”

So is Ash right? Could they be at a disadvantage from the loss of the delta lasers? Will they still be able to defeat Malek? Maybe, with the help of everyone’s new legendary Pokémon. And why am I asking all these questions? Find out in the next chapter! You liked that one huh? I know you did… Especially how I shifted between each trainer's battle, right?

Yay! I've reached the 10th chapter! *Hands out cookies* And I just reserved my very own copy of Pokemon XD yesterday! *Hands out more cookies to celebrate* lol
    Last edited by Silent Shadow; 14th September 2005 at 1:55 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast