Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Piplup Becomes Separated! (632)

Default Piplup Becomes Separated! (632)

Piplup Becomes Separated!

On their way to Sunyshore City, while training, Gible's Draco Meteor once again hits Piplup. Piplup, angered by this, runs off. However, while gone, it meets up with Team Rocket in disguise and they have questionable plans. Will Ash & Co. get to Piplup in time?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

- Piplup has a dream about getting hit by Gible's Draco Meteor.
    - It also dreams about everyone being angry on Gible because of its failed DM but the reverse happen.
    - While searching for Piplup, Gible bites the tail of a Rhyperior (i think its the same Rhyperior Piplup faced a few moments ago)
    - Piplup has really turned into a homing system for Gible's failed DM because Gible seemed to have used it to locate Piplup (and Pikachu who was tricked into capture by TR)
    - Also the attack which Piplup learned is really Hydro Pump.
    - It seems that the Rhyperior is the episode belonged to a trainer

Edit:- This is how Piplup dreams of Dawn would react to him and the last one is of Piplup just before it uses Hydro Pump.

Edit-2 :- A collection of pics of Piplup's daydreams about Dawn in better quality than the above ones (by an anonymous person)
    http://i49.*******.com/2rrm78o.jpg
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 18th February 2010 at 11:41 AM.

Hydro Pump is going to funny seeing that when it battles. Wonder how she could use it in contests.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Great episode, finaly Piplup learns anoter move. Hydro Pump can be very useful later in the GF.

I loved also two things:

-Ash's Grotle appeared again
    -Piplup's dream on Dawn was very emotional
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

The pictures of Dawn in Piplup's dream scare me a little. But it's good that he learns a powerful move, I'm looking forward to how Dawn uses it in her GF contest
    My Friend Code: 3625 - 8659 - 5865

Friend Safari: Water Type - Bibarel, Wartortle, Frogadier

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    - Piplup has really turned into a homing system for Gible's failed DM because Gible seemed to have used it to locate Piplup (and Pikachu who was tricked into capture by TR)
    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    They're gonna find Piplup by having Gible use Draco Meteor again and then running to wherever it landed. Mark my words.
    I so called it.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Haha, that's hilarious

Man lots of ppl said that but i would never expect such a stupid thing to happen...anyway episode was cool but the homing draco meteors were a total overkill.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 18th February 2010 at 2:27 PM.

I love the first scene with the Grand Festival dream. This is the Piplup that I love.

Gible is so dumb. I’ve never seen so much stupidity in a pokemon. .___. It was interesting that Gible’s facial expression didn’t change while Piplup was hitting it but I loved when Piplup had the dream of everyone scolding it. There it changed expressions.

I gotta admit, this penguin is awesome this episode. I have so many screencaps to make. XD Very hilarious dreams. Loved the Rhyperior that came out of nowhere to attack it.

The Raichu trainer looks like someone. Can’t remember who…

I know it’s completely weird but I can’t help if I squeal everytime Staraptor is on the screen.

Lol @ Gible biting the random tree while Ash gives Staraptor orders.

Why are they scanning Rhyperior? I thought they used the Pokedex on it when Palmer appeared.

Those crying scenes were perfect. Great animation. That was hilarious. I love how everyone kept sobbing in the scene. XD

Why is Staraptor so big again? One episode is smaller than Ash and now it’s humongous. Make up your mind. >_>

OMAHGAWSH Rhyperior is back and so is Gible biting the tree. I have a feeling that if Gible battles Torterra at the league it’s just going to bite it’s tree.

Piplup’s face was hilarious when it found out it was Team Rocket all the time.

That’s a nice way to find Piplup… a very nice way.

LOL @ the music when Dawn reunited with Piplup. Such a dramatic scene.

It’s Seviper… and now it’s gone again. >_>

Evil Pochama is back.. with Hydro Pump. I starting to think those eyes should have been Pochama’s original eyes. Looks cool.

That was one amazing way to animate Hydro Pump. I’m impressed.

This was a better episode than I expected. So wacky. I dare to say I liked it better than last week's. *hides*

This episode became more than I expected. Does anyone know who was the animation director for this ep. Piplup's expressions were gold. One of my favorite scenes was when piplup was confronting gible on attacking it only to get his head biten by gible. Great episode altogether
    On Nov 21, 2010, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to a country to visit two friends and a grumpy oldtimer who are awaiting my return.

After watching this wacky episode I actually feel bad that I almost didn't watch it because it sounded dumb. It was very entertaining and funny, Probably Piplup's best episode yet. Between Gible biting random things, Piplup's daydreams of Dawn jumping out of bushes with her sparkly eyes (Is this how Piplup really views her?), and Rhyperior trying to kill everyone for no reason at all I was seriously enjoying the episode. It totally redeemed Piplup and Gible for me as both were on my neutral list but both were awesome today. Team Rocket were in good form too, though Seviper and Carnivine were back to there usual easy to KO selves. The animation for Hydro Pump's opening was nice too. All in all a very funny and comical episode after serious Contest and powerful evolutions. It's nice to have break time episode like these as long as they are enjoyable.
    Edit: Also I don't mind Dawn using her Pokedex on Rhyperior since it adds to her Pokedex entry. Ash and Dawn have two separate Pokedex's after all.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 18th February 2010 at 3:49 PM.

Pics are up on the site

^ ^_^
    I gotta give this episode credit, because I expected it to be completely boring, but it was actually very entertaining and fun.

I loved Piplup's dream.

Great way to find Piplup

And Piplup learning Hydro Pump is pretty awesome. Can't wait to see that used in the Grand Festival.

a really good episode. Altough I thought Rhyperior's appearance was a bit superflous, with piplup learning a new move and a lengthy team rocket experience he wasn't needed. Having said that the animation was the best pokemon anime i've seen in a while and for the first time for as long as i can remember I watch a piplup-based episode and didn't come away feeling disgusted at the intolerable little thing but actually enjoyed his contribution.

a really good episode. Altough I thought Rhyperior's appearance was a bit superflous, with piplup learning a new move and a lengthy team rocket experience he wasn't needed. Having said that the animation was the best pokemon anime i've seen in a while and for the first time for as long as i can remember I watch a piplup-based episode and didn't come away feeling disgusted at the intolerable little thing but actually enjoyed his contribution.

Not my favorite DP episode. Didn't like Gible and DM's role in this episode, it was just overkill. I liked that Piplup got some decent amount of attention, this time, even going as far as learning a new move instead of it just being a burden on the anime. I really think Hydro Pump will play a big role in Dawn's future appeal rounds at Pokemon Contests. I can see Buneary freezing those large jets of water easily to make the perfect appeal. Glad there was something to distract from Piplup if only temporarily (Rhyperior). Grotle was seen again, about time son! Anyway, a decent episode to say the least. 7/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 29th October 2010 at 4:26 PM.

Call me mean but I did not feel bad for Piplup at all after it got hit by all those Draco Meteors and no one cared. He would have never gotten hit if he remained inside his pokeball to begin with. At least the little munchkin learned a new move. The only combinations I see it working with is Mamo's Ice Shard, Buneary's Ice Beam, and possibly Cynda's Swift.

Gible on the other hand was hilarious. Now when someone says that the show has no funny stupidity just show them a pic of Gible. Due to this episode I think Gible is as young if not younger than Happiny, Cynda and Pachirisu. (Happiny & Pachirisu were the youngest at Jumping Rocket Ship) I think he is young because he is always trying to bite something so in a way it resembles a baby teething also a Gible is not suppose to know Draco Meteor until it is a Garchomp so that's a probability why he keeps failing.

Pikachu was great here, specially his reaction when Piplup was rubbing up against him crying. 8D.

Why do we keep seeing young and unimportant CotD's with such powerful pokemon. We all remember the kid with a Tyranitar in a Faux Oak Finish?

Someone should seriously get slapped for not recognizing TR in the costums. If I'm not mistaking they used those same costumes when they were Gym Decorators for the Pewter Gym andthey battled against Ash & Brock. In a way the group does see a bunch of similar faces like Nurse Joys, Officer Jennys, and the like.... so I guess the world of pokemon is filled with clones.

Anyone notice Ash and Dawn blushing at each other in the daydream xD

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Can this AD please animate every episode of Pokemon please??!? This episode was pretty good. I liked that for once, Piplup got ****** off and retaliates. The scene where it learned Hydro Pump...damn it was possessed or something!
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    I love the first scene with the Grand Festival dream. This is the Piplup that I love.

Gible is so dumb. I’ve never seen so much stupidity in a pokemon. .___. It was interesting that Gible’s facial expression didn’t change while Piplup was hitting it but I loved when Piplup had the dream of everyone scolding it. There it changed expressions.

I gotta admit, this penguin is awesome this episode. I have so many screencaps to make. XD Very hilarious dreams. Loved the Rhyperior that came out of nowhere to attack it.

The Raichu trainer looks like someone. Can’t remember who…

I know it’s completely weird but I can’t help if I squeal everytime Staraptor is on the screen.

Lol @ Gible biting the random tree while Ash gives Staraptor orders.

Why are they scanning Rhyperior? I thought they used the Pokedex on it when Palmer appeared.

Those crying scenes were perfect. Great animation. That was hilarious. I love how everyone kept sobbing in the scene. XD

Why is Staraptor so big again? One episode is smaller than Ash and now it’s humongous. Make up your mind. >_>

OMAHGAWSH Rhyperior is back and so is Gible biting the tree. I have a feeling that if Gible battles Torterra at the league it’s just going to bite it’s tree.

Piplup’s face was hilarious when it found out it was Team Rocket all the time.

That’s a nice way to find Piplup… a very nice way.

LOL @ the music when Dawn reunited with Piplup. Such a dramatic scene.

It’s Seviper… and now it’s gone again. >_>

Evil Pochama is back.. with Hydro Pump. I starting to think those eyes should have been Pochama’s original eyes. Looks cool.

That was one amazing way to animate Hydro Pump. I’m impressed.

This was a better episode than I expected. So wacky. I dare to say I liked it better than last week's. *hides*

Raichu trainer looked like Gon from Hunter x Hunter or that girl wich i didnt bother remembering the name from Trainer school and from the Lickylicky episode.

I loved this ep, it's probably the best Piplup ep I've seen so far (if memory serves me well).

I actually thought it was going to learn Brine rather than Hydro Pump, with Brine being a 4th gen move, I thought they would have wanted to showcase it more han Hydro Pump, a move we've seen many times over the years.

Gible was hilarious, I've really warmed to the little land shark. His constant chewing on anything was awesome, and although it did it a lot, it didn't feel overdone.

There were 2 little things that niggled at me though. First was Dawn using her pokedex, AGAIN, and on a pokemon she's already seen no less. I almsot expect her to use it on one of her own pokemon one day lol.

The second was the animation for DM looked a little odd to me. Maybe it's just me, but it descended a bit too slow to the ground (Piplup).

But that's just me nitpicking, I thoroughly enjoyed the ep, and am lookin forward to the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    I so called it.
    Wait... so this episode only features DM to set things in motion, and to locate Piplup? Okay, it's official, DM has some issues against Piplup.

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Can this AD please animate every episode of Pokemon please??!? This episode was pretty good. I liked that for once, Piplup got ****** off and retaliates. The scene where it learned Hydro Pump...damn it was possessed or something!
    I thought the dream sequences and the facial expressions were one of the reasons why I might check out this ep... if not for the fact that the Gible two parter was animated nicely.

C_L

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Facial expressions really did make the episode. It's what made the characters... so full of character!

I don't know about the rest of you, but it pisses me off when the characters are standing around like wooden planks, arms at their side, stiff as a board, glaring eyes focused on something off in the distance, with a vacant look on their faces, all talking in unison, almost like zombies. Man, it sucks.

So major props to this episode and to all the kind before it.
    Last edited by V Faction; 18th February 2010 at 9:06 PM.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    I thought the dream sequences and the facial expressions were one of the reasons why I might check out this ep... if not for the fact that the Gible two parter was animated nicely.

C_L

I especially love when Pokemon or main characters go white. I know it's not exclusive to this episode (my favorite when Piplup was white for a good minute in that Cherrim episode near Snowpoint). Plus I have to echo my feelings about how Hydro Pump was animated.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Haven't seen it yet, I shall try my best to see it soon.

So Gible didn't master DM in this episode then?
    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    Everything's possible, but that doesn't make it likely.
    ^What PAD needs to learn

Spoiler:- Misc in a nutshell:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast