Thread: Attention Forum Moderator

Default Attention Forum Moderator

please delete my serebii.net forum account. For personnel reasons I must make sure I do not return otherwise my addiction to pokemon will ruin my life.
    90% of pokemon fans hate/dislike Pikachu, if you are one of the 10% who don't, copy and paste this in your signature (started by Rukario907)

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams. If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

If you're one of the 10% who never lost faith in Gold and Silver remakes, and you were RIGHT, copy and paste this into your sig, and then do a victory dance!

-Started by: GengarNightmare
    ----------------------
    If you want a version with all the regions, and a full story-line like the TV show, copy and paste this
    -Started by saxguitar

Nope. If you can't leave a pokemon forum on your own, then that's your problem not ours. We're not baby sitters and we're not psychologists, we're not here to make sure you don't get addicted or 'ruin your life'. Some of us balance the forum with an active social life and work, I'm sure you can do likewise.