Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Once In A Mawile! (382)

Yeah, plus good storylines, drama, intelligent writing, original episodes, episodes with deep meanings...

Now you only have the teen crushes ,the bad jokes and two attack battles (Team Rocket?) which wins?

About your last sentence, No comment. I think that you can try to deceive me but you can't deceive yourself.

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

I'm "decieving" myself? How? I loved this episode, I wanna make LOVE too this episode, it was friggin hillarious, Torkoal is one of my favorites, Lombre's battle was kick ***, the romance was cute, Corphish getting jealous was cute, the whole crying scene rocked.

NOS! Algae, uhh????

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro Kinético View Post
    Yeah, plus good storylines, drama, intelligent writing, original episodes, episodes with deep meanings...
    These episodes have always been rare, name any in the first season and I can come up with ones from more recent times. Like the Ralts episode with Max, the episode with Ash bonding with Sceptile, or the episode where James gets Mime Junior.

Really, I don't see how the first season was bursting with intelligent writing (aside from puns), drama and deep meanings, the latter of which are usually saved for the movies. It does have some of the series' best episodes, but it seems to me you're seeing the past through rose-colored glasses.

Now you only have the teen crushes ,the bad jokes and two attack battles (Team Rocket?) which wins?
    And these haven't been present throughout the series? As I recall the first trainer battle Ash won consisted of a couple of String Shots and a Tackle, and with some exceptions most gym matches ended after only one or two attacks were exchanged.
    Last edited by Pokemon Fan; 6th December 2006 at 3:17 AM.
    The defender of all things Pokemon! I shall defend Pokemon from all who speak against it! AKA Jonathan

Hey if there r any aussies out there, any1 know when pokemon will come back to the battle frontier series from this episode onwards? Im kinda gettin sick of chronicles as theyre repeating those episodes again!
    edit: sorry i meant after pasta la vista but i thought this was after pasta la vista.
    Last edited by parukia49; 16th December 2006 at 2:37 AM.
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

95% of 10-20 year olds play COD and bully Pokemon fans. If you're one of the 5% that will never play COD and will resist all bullying, then copy and paste this in your sig. (Started by arceusvictini)

I love this episode.
    Yeah! I am finally able to start my walktrues of pokemon fire red and leaf green!

It's my favorite episode!because Mawile is my favorite and the funny Mexican Brock and Corphish distraction moracca dance!

I had caught this episode way in the early morning before I went to school and I thought it was okay. Mawile is the cutest pokemon after Pichu. It's episodes like these that show us of the gender of pokemon. I hated the constant love swaps in this episode. Brock's Lombre was out of sight. It was more stronger than it looked.

My ideal battle ever!

It's about time Brock's Lombre evolved. I thought the episode overall was pretty good, but it could've been better. Man, I felt bad for Ludicolo when Mawile dumped it for some Psyduck.

Quote Originally Posted by penngrade6 View Post
    It's about time Brock's Lombre evolved. I thought the episode overall was pretty good, but it could've been better. Man, I felt bad for Ludicolo when Mawile dumped it for some Psyduck.
    Well, his Lombre needs to evolve, but his Mudkip needs it more.

Cool episode. I love when Pokemon fall in love. But that Mawile was just a tease. Ludicolo is cool though.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

a true romantic dillema, i'd say 8/10.

Love the epi! Mawile is my fave Pokemon
    its funny because if you remove the W then its just my name XD
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

This was a pretty good episode. I was happy to see Lombre evolve. Ludicolo seems to be a lot happier Pokemon. 8/10

Lol, Mawile kept changing her mind.
    Well...Lombre finally evolved.
    Funny how after that mawile goes off and starts liking a psyduck
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

Aw Mawile and Lombre made a cute couple in this episode. It was funny how Lombre didn't seem to notice/care about Mawile though and how it just tolerated her. I liked how the Water Stone was used to have Lombre evolve into Ludicolo. That evolution saved this episode from being almost boring and uneventful. 6/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 10th November 2010 at 5:17 PM.

Mawile and Lombre seems great together, i think.

And i loved to see Ludicolo. how bad that Brock did not get more screentime.

5/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by CoolTrainerTerry View Post
    Do ALL Ludicolos like to dance?
    Well, from the Pokedex entry given on, I think, this very episode, it says:
    "When it hears festive music, it just can't help but dance."

After seeing this episode, I finally "understand" Mawile a bit better.

Every time i saw sprite's of it, I would think "Okay, where is it's face supposed to be?" Now that I see where it's face is, it's actually kind of a neat Pokemon.
    Last edited by Painkiller2001; 27th November 2010 at 12:16 AM.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

This episode was ok... It was cool to see a Mawile for the 1st time. It was odd that a Mawile was in love with Brock's Lombre... It was cool to see Ludicolo take the Water Stone and evolve into Ludicolo. However, after that Mawile no longer loved it. Brock's attempt at a Mexican dance with Marracas diversion was funny.

32/100

One of my fave episodes

Mostly because Brock got a ludicolo :/
    I really need something to put here.

The episode was fine, but if I was in Lombre's shoes, I'd be darn happy that someone is affectionate to me. It surprised me to see the oblivious Lombre evolve, and now he tried to get Mawile back to love him, but to no avail. Now that Mawile fell in love with a random Psyduck. Pfft.

7.5/10

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678