Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Once In A Mawile! (382)

I belive Torkoal used Body Slam on Cacnea in the first Spoink episode.

Very nice sypnosis, sounds awesome ^^

It sounds alright for a mush episode. Sounds like they concentrated more on the comedy than the romance but that's just fine in my book.

Lombre just went and evolved. No dramtics, no nonething, something just posessed him to go into the bag and grab the Water Stone. Then he gets dumbed and doesn't even care.

The boss daydreams about him getting freaked out by Lombre have to be priceless. At last reality pops TR's bubble.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Yes, it was excellent, it had good drawing animation...it was like perfect...lol

i loved the part when May and Ash were like sort of working together...as now those two are the EXPERT...of the 4...lol
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

Quote Originally Posted by Hales
    So would Ludicolo use Water gun attack in future episodes since the Lotad that Brock had wasn't supposed to do that attack?
    It's always known Water Gun, ever since Brock first got it.

Polka O Dolka is also played in this ep, believe it or not.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Holy crap, I love it when the writers make a comedic love episode. They're always so great. Poor Heigani. Outstaged by an evolved Pokémon..again. XD Runpappa's reaction to Kuchiito falling immediately for a Koduck was just priceless. I thought it was pretty nifty seeing Satoshi give out the commands for Hasuburero. Guess his knowledge of Razor Leaf and Water Gun from Bulbasaur/Chikorita and Squirtle/Totodile in the past paid off. XP

Man oh man, not only that did they have Polka o Dolka..but they had TWO Chibi Sakaki segments. One positive, one negative. And I just love how Kojirou's the only one in the group questioning if Sakaki is really gonna do what Nyaasu says he'd use them for. XD

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu
    -After the Pin Missile attack stops, Dustox, having recovered from Pikachu’s attack, charges toward Lombre. The water pokemon is able to dodge its attack, and afterwards Mawile moves from behind Lombre and uses some kind of punch attack on Dustox.
    That was Focus Punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude
    Truly an AWESOME episode. Random thoughts:

-The animation was top-notch. I really hope they continue this style.

-Torkoal got much-needed screentime, and lots of it, as well as getting in some great battles.

-The battles looked awesome, and Torkoal really looked badass while battling. Nice to see it finally getting some spotlight.

-Brock's Lombre obeyed Ash in a battle! Wow, this is the first time we've seen one of the group command a friend's Pokemon in years.

-Speaking of firsts, I think this is the first time Brock and Ash have battled each other since way back in Johto, when their Pikachu vs Vulpix battle was interrupted by Jigglypuff.

-The girl-du-jour was cute. I like her hair.

-The overall wackiness of Corphish and Lombre in this ep was awesome. Mawile was unexpectedly cute.

-Heh, Lombre's evolution is reminiscient of Lotad's evolution: totally random. For no reason, it just suddenly went over to Sayori's backpack, rummaged through it, found a Water Stone, and evolved! Ludicolo's antics afterward were hilarious, and I like how it turned the tables on Mawile.

-Brock did his "Takeshi no Paradiso" routine again, this time with Corphish! Too bad we only really got to see him in that outfit at the end when he was really tired.

-Ludicolo's reaction when Mawile went after that Psyduck was priceless.
    Ash and Brock battled in the Referee Island episode, I believe. I'm not sure of the details, but I think Brock used Mudkip and Lombre at the time.

Anyway... DUSKTOX! *explodes* I love the little guy. (Wobbuffet and Dusktox are *so* a couple, you know? That's why they haven't been in so many episodes as of late... they are too busy with... other things. XD)

-Speaking of firsts, I think this is the first time Brock and Ash have battled each other since way back in Johto, when their Pikachu vs Vulpix battle was interrupted by Jigglypuff.
    Nope. They had a Double Battle in the referee episode. Lombre and Mudkip against Corphish and Swellow.

-The girl-du-jour was cute. I like her hair.
    Agreed. >_>;

Btw..did anyone think Lombre was pulling a Slakoth when Torkoal battled him? o_o It's posture and dodging looked remarkably the same as Senri's Slakoth when Satoshi battled him. I was expecting him to say that he was following Senri's dodging methods.

It seemed that Lombre had a "dancing" theme for this whole episode to me, actually.

And you guys are right about my mistake. I realized it last night and edited it out of my post on a couple other places, but I forgot to do it here.

Nameless Guest

That was funny when Lombre tries courting Mawille and afterwards his mouth is like all the way down to the ground.

Poor Corpfish but it was funny to see brock and Torkoal cry with it.

And I never realized how big Lombre was, it's almost at Brock's neck or around there.

Finally, an episode where Tokoal gets some real battle time!

Apparently, Mawile does not fall for men for their brains.

I still loved Ludicolo's face. Can we say in shock? Then he just forgets about it and dances along.

Factory Head Noland Guest

It's so cool that Brock Ludicolo knows Bullet Seed (one of the best moves ever!)

[img135]http://leafgreen.free.fr/pokemonag/ag105/414.jpg[/img135]

I think that Ludicolo is soooooooooo coooooooooool!!!!!!!!!! But I can't believe that Mawile doesn't like Ludicolo! (only Lombre...strange....) It goes off and finds a Psyduck!

[img135]http://leafgreen.free.fr/pokemonag/ag105/407.jpg[/img135]

[img135]http://leafgreen.free.fr/pokemonag/ag105/408.jpg[/img135]

But everyones looks are priceless!!

Brother971 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemonisgr8
    ]

Damn, I love Ludicolo, he seems soo hilarious. I hope the writers give him some cool moves. Can't wait to see him battle !

Hales Guest

Not only new moves but a personality like all the other pokemon in the group have.

Did Lombre have a personality or did he just look 'non-plussed' about life

Talking

Especially Ludicolo's! LOL!

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Lotad/Lombre had personalities, what are you talking about? They're the Hoenn version of Psyduck...except more competent in battle.

Lombre seemed to have released all its inhibitions when it evolved...it was dancing around like a maniac...although the next ep will tell if that was just happiness over evolving and the episode's adventure or if it's its new personality.

Hales Guest

I know Lotad did (he had me giggling at the little things during Pokemon Advanced ), I wasn't sure about Lombre... and now Ludicolo!

Factory Head Noland Guest

I liked Lombre a lot but it didn't actually HAVE a personality that we saw very often, it really just stood there....when Team Rocket are making up a plan because they have caught Lombre, it just stands there.....still....silent....staring....

Ludicolo is gonna be WAY better! It dances for crying out loud!!

Ludicolio's mouth can really open wide... big enough to stuff Max inside at least... O_O;
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Brock and Ludicolo look exactly alike. Hair, arms hanging down. XD Talk about a Kodak moment. Okay, I'm sold, this episode is a riot.

Note Serebii: You should make an Avatar of this one.

Riot is right. There were comedic moments all over the place, even directly following TR's motto:

[img135]http://members.shaw.ca/shinygeodude/screens/teamrocket/ag106jessiegoofed.jpg[/img135]

I didn't know Jessie was, um...into that sort of thing.

I'd comment on Ludicolo's personality if I knew what it was like firsthand. Only time I saw him in action was as a Lotad in "Gonna Rule the School" - does nothing until Brock crouches down to his level, then Water Guns him in the face. Damn it if that didn't make me laugh.

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

Jessie was trying to imitate Sayori's ribbon-twirling act, and you can see what happened. XD

Quote Originally Posted by EvilKeckleon
    Ludicolio's mouth can really open wide... big enough to stuff Max inside at least... O_O;
    LMFAO You're right! XD

Suprised no one else mentioned the whole Lombre and Wobbuffet convo. That was another classic moment. Especially since there hasn't been ANYTHING done with Wobbuffet since god knows when. >_>

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast