Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Once In A Mawile! (382)

Hee hee I don't know why Mawile liked Lombre. Lombre's much too oblivious and awkward, tho I did like how it conveniently found a Water Stone in Samantha's bag and evolved. Corphish's CGI Bubblebeam looked cool.

Mawile likes the type that's oblivious to love, like how it loved Lombre almost without it noticing and Psyduck too. Like she instantly rejected those who try to get her attention to love her.

Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    Hee hee I don't know why Mawile liked Lombre. Lombre's much too oblivious and awkward, tho I did like how it conveniently found a Water Stone in Samantha's bag and evolved. Corphish's CGI Bubblebeam looked cool.
    I noticed the use of cgi here too. It looked awesome, which is the only thing I liked here.

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    I noticed the use of cgi here too. It looked awesome, which is the only thing I liked here.
    Well the plot wasn't too original I'll admit since things didn't work out for Brock as usual, but I didn't mind it much and Bubblebeam's new animation was like an added bonus is all.

Mawile liking Brock's Lombre made me lol because it was so random. Poor Corphish, though. Clearly Mawile had bad taste in male Pokemon.

Mawile's crush on Lombre and the way she kept ignoring Corphish's affection was my favorite part. The debut of Brock's Ludicolo was great too.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789