Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

Pokemon Universe Super Challenge

Hello contestants, I see some of you guys have already experienced on what Thailand has to offer. Arti, Rose, Troy and Rocky, even though you guys have Immunity, you are still required to compete in the challenge or you will automatically lose your Immunity. As for the others, you too are required or you will be up for elimination. There is no yellow line, more will be revealed soon.

Instead of your usual challenge, this is a super challenge. You must use all your knowledge from previous challenges and compete in this one. It's twice as hard, and twice as long. You have 48 hour to compete this challenge. There are three courses located in this:

เขียน เกี่ยว กับ ภายใน ร่างกาย ให้ อยู่ ใน หลุม ดำ และ อียิปต์

Translate then post the courses. When done, there's a post in this thread which has something on it (you'll know it's the post i want when you see it) so you must read through all the posts to find it. Good luck guys!

: Umm... *scratches head*

Black Hole Course?: Narf is about to head for the beach and relax, when suddenly a massive black hole appears! It sucks in earth and everybody dies.

Okay, not really. Narf sees someone talking about a black hole, with a finish line above his head. He leaps over his head and passes it.

Egypt Course?: Narf puts on his explorer hat, and heads to the pyramid. He duscks through the arrow traps, out runs the rolling boulder, and manipulates the pressure traps with ease. Finally, he reaches the bottom, and finds the rare and powerful artifact that had been only spoken of in legends... Then he eats it. Chewy.

(I have no idea what the last one is at all, so I won't post it)

I have left Serebii for greener pastures. These pastures, to be specific.

EDIT: Well Don't I seem Stupid... I forgot the Translation accourding to Google Translate..
    Writing about the body within the black hole and Egypt.
    Now to find the secret post.

Erm... well I hope that I translated this correctly. Or else I might just be putting myself through this without any meaning.

Inside a Body ( or My Microscopic Adventures):

Well if this is right then my first priority is to travel into a persons body. If I'm wrong then their day just got worse. Now how can I shrink down and get inside...
    * carries trash to his garbage truck murmuring to himself*
    Excuse me sir but I have a pretty weird question to ask you.
    Yes, my wife has left me because I chose this pile of trash over her.
    Well that must be one ugly broa- no stop distracting me, I need a way to get inside of a person.
    Well first er.. when a mommy and a-
    NOT THAT! THERE'S CHILDREN HERE!
    Uh where?
    Nowhere... *staring at person sitting in computer* I just saved your sorry butt.
    No what I meant was I need to shrink down to literally get inside of someone.
    Well why didn't you ask *uses minimize on Troy* now I place you in some food right?
    Yes, how about that guy? *points to table piled with food*
    Oh dis food tastes dehlichious mar' please waither! *smacks lips*
    Alright.. *posing as waiter* here sir have the rice it's cooked to it's finest quality.
    Well thank you! scarff nom om nom... that was great I want more!
    er...

*Somewhere in the esophagus*
    Wow I hate traffic... how much food is shoved in this guys throat..

*Sometime after, now in the stomach*
    Well we're finally here. The stomach. Where food and.. *sees McDonald's Happy Meal toy float by* colorful stuff is digested. Ok so diving any deeper is out of the question, I don't want to wait here for o' a good hour so I need another route out of here.
    *Stomach acid rises*
    Well I need to think, and fast... I got it! I'll ride the bloodstream to the brain and trick it into making him sweat. *Looks for vessel and crawls through it, barely missing the scorching acid.

*Meanwhile*
    Mar' waither! I still hunger!
    Five bucks isn't enough for this..

*Back in the brain*
    Ok now I just need to rewire this.. that goes out blue wire in, cut the red wire... or was it the beige one... aaand there! that should do it.
    *Shadow glistens past*
    What was that? Hello? Osmosis Jones? Wait you not.. jesus it's the antibodies! They thinks I'm a virus! Gah!! *Shimmies through pore and is sweated out*
    Phew that was... close huff puff. Now to get bigger agai- *grows back to original size* You mean that I had a limited time before the minimize wore off?
    Yeah you didn't know?
    Do I even have to explain all the things that would've gone wrong if I grew back inside of him?
    I though it was funny?
    The nerve of some people..

Through a Black Hole (or What the hell was I thinking):

Ok cross that of the list of things I should never do in my life ever again.. and next is go through a black hole... tsk yeeaaaah don't even bet my life on it... wait this is the course list according to my translations. Fine I'll do it, but how will I find a black hole? Wait I have an idea.

*Pops in Super Smash Brothers Melee*

Ok now to preform the black hole glitch... stupid Peach I said THROW your radishes! Ness come on! Ok and there. Now to use my magic pen from the DS course to make a portal... *draws portal into game and steps through*
    Ok lets test this out. *Throws peach into the black hole* Tsk.. don't think it'll work. Fine I'll just use my magic pen to get to space. Cya Peach.
    Peach: MAARRRRIO!!
    Mario: But'a Peach it's Meatball Monday at the Spaghetti house! Ah shucks. *Tries to save Peach but gets stuck in there to*

*Back with Troy in Space*
    Well here's space the final frontier.. so wheres the frontier brain. Might as well get that instead of a badge.. Waitamin-
    *Gets sucked into black hole traveling through several universes until ending up in Egypt*

The Great Pyramids (or Over the Pit and through the crypt to Grandmummy's house we go):

Finally made it to the last leg of this trip, the Great Pyramids, hopefully I won't be made into a child slave as Atri said. *Slips on hat and ventures down into the chasm* ♫Do do do... I'm the Scatman..♪ *Steps on pressure switch releasing poison darts* ♫DeedababapaWhoa!♪ That was unnervingly close. I need to keep focu-is that a badge I see yonder?
    *Golden pin sparkles in view*
    Must have badge...
    Conscience: Remember son you've seen all the movies, ITS A TRAP!
    But so shiny.. *Grabs pin sending a gargantuan boulder Troy's way* Shiny... OH JESUS CHRIST A BOULDER! Then it must mean I HAVE gotten the boulder badge!
    *Runs to center most room, evading the boulder*
    This must be the mummy's chamber. What does this hieroglyphs say..
    *Takes out laptop and goes onto Google Translate* You cursed will be forever... well that make no sense! Nice for Google to be so useful.

*Finishes course but ignores the impending curse*
    Last edited by NovaStar; 26th March 2010 at 12:26 PM.

i'll have to do it when i get home from my sister's basketball game. So please give me time!

And it's the time we waste, swallowed into space. . . .

OoC: So I assume that you will be judging this on Length, Creativity , Humor and Accuracy?

Inside a Body

FEE FI FO FUM! I SMELL THE BLOOD OF AN ENGLISHMAN!!

actually... i'm a girl from LA... O_O and i'm down here..

BE HE ALIVE OR BE HE DEAD, I'LL HAVE HIS BONES TO GRIND MY BREAD!

did you not just hear me?!

*turns out to be a girl from the ghetto* B*tch whatchu talkin bout?! I run LA

Oh really now?! B*tch at least i don't have to wear weave!

Oh no she did not! *eats Lovrina*

woah this is lower than low.... ew it's dark and slimy too! I gotta find a way out! *she starts crawimg through various body organs, some of which were too gross the could not be explained here*

it smells like sh*t in here... must be by the ***. *but instead of the snorlax's butt, Lovrina is actually near her heart*

woah... that's not a heart.. it's a black whole! This fat b*tch is so mean, her heart is actually a black whole.... well it's worth a shot *jumps into the black whole*

In a Black Hole
    *falls endlessley through a dark place giggling the whole way* hehehehehehehehehehehehehe *a floating rock hit Lovrina* ouch!

*hours later she is still falling* ... this is boring!

*a few days later* Food....water....atmosphere!

*a few weeks later* this strangely reminds me of this commercial i saw once...

*the commercial*

wow that had absolutely no connection to what has just hap- *lands back on earth right on top of a Pyramid*

woah!

In Egypt/Pyramids

i've always wanted to travel here!

Excuse me Ma'am you're not aloud to be here. Former President, George W. Bush is exploring this pyramid and we believe you could be a danger to him.

George W. Bush?! i need his Autograph! i collect stupid people autographs! Mr. President! Can you sign th- *is tackled by the secret service and is put outside on a sand dune*

They gotta calm down i mean it's only George Bush, not Jessica Simpson... well i gotta get that autograph! *gets out her pen shaped like a bomb* too bad this is the only pen i have... *starts running but is tackled again by secret service and put back in the sand dunes*

STAY!!!

okay...

*walks away*

*starts walking towards the former president* Do it once shame on me, do it twice shame on them for dropping me off at the same plac- *is again tackled but his time is thrown into a pyramid and locked in*

NOOOOOOOOOOO! there's bugs in here and other creepy crawlies!

*Giant Bug*: RAWR!!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *wakes up*

it was just a dream?!

*the Baby Laugh Alot from the Commercial is next to Lovrina and starts laughing*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Watches commercial* Er... that's gonna give me nightmares.
    *Doll creeps up* Hehehehehehehehe
    Ah crap.. well ignoring Miss Giggles here I hope that Rocky can get here, actually I wonder where everyone else is. It's kinda odd for me to be one of the first ones through..

0/8 people have completed the challenge. This ends tomorrow. This is a super challenge, there are three things you have to do. The translation, then the three courses and then find the secret post. This ends tomorrow.

I've done 1/3
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/zkjz1w.jpg[/IMG]

Writing about the body within the black hole and Egypt.

Spoiler:- Trilogy:
    Last edited by Empoleon Bonaparte; 26th March 2010 at 11:20 AM.

Okay find the post.. I expect the post to be one of Wormow's posts...

I'm currently on page 14 so and somethings might fit the post but I'm not sure if it could also be in anyone's post.

Most of you are halfway. Ending soon!

Translation: Writing about the body within the black hole and Egypt.

Spoiler:- Challenge:

: I found the secret post! Should I PM it? Ah, well. I'll PM you anyway. I couldn't type much since I had school, I edited it.
    Last edited by Purplepassion; 27th March 2010 at 1:43 AM.
    on a hiatus at the moment.

WRITING ABOUT A BODY!

Ugh.... what the hell happened to me? Ohnoez! My voice is all squeaky again! Doe this mean I am tiny again? Probably. But this place looks weird. I should go look around.

*Looks around*

No effing way! Not on my dead body! I'm in... inside the body of that Staravia! That tried to eat me in the forest! More specifically, I am in the stomach. Ew.... i am about to be digested. But how did I get here.

*Sigh* Suicune lover, did you learn nothing in school

oO Suicune lover? Who is that?

Me! And before you say anything, I AM A ****ING FEMALE!!! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING CALLED MALE! Anyway, erm, Arti here knows nothing of the Staravian body, so shall we move on?

But how do I get out?

You have to figure that out yourself!

Sigh...

Ok, I am your teacher. today we shall learn about Staravia. They are a Pokemon from the Sinnoh Region, and are Flying/Normal type.

*Raises wing*

Yes Staravia?

Its Normal/Flying.

Whatever. Now Arti, can you hear me?

YES! But I'm being digested.

*Sigh* Arti, do I have to do EVERYTHING to save you?

Yes *IS teleported into a classroom with Staravia, Sl and Arceus.*

Can we continue our lesson now, PLEASE? Anyway, Staravia have a birdlike body, mainly coloured in black, grey and white. A shiny staravia is gold, with metal like feathers . A female staravia has a slightly smaller forehead, but it is unknown why.

Because they have smaller brains *Snigg*rs*

*Glares* Now, the beak of a Staravia is elongated and used to bite prey off...

*Psst, you guys, are you bored?*

*Yeah. Can we go somewhere fun?*

*Like Space? I've never been!*

*Ok. Space it is. *Teleports into Space**

... The Intimidator ability is used to scare predators... hey? Hey, where is my class? Damn it Arti, why did I make you so adventurous and snobby?

BLACK HOLE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! ISN'T THIS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Grabs onto Arceus* NO! GET ME BACK ON EARTH!

Yay!

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT STARAIA! IF YOU HADNT EATEN ME, I WOULD NEVER HAD BEEN HERE!

Piss off party pooper. Her, Arceus, shall we have some fun and dump Arti some place hot, stuffy, and boring?

NO! NO DEAR GOD NO!

Hmm. Good idea. *Teleports Arti into Eygpt while they have a Disco on a black hole*

EYGPT

[i]After being abandoned in the middle of a desert, Arti limps off, hot, emotional, and confused. Why would Arceus listen to a Staravia? Will Arti find water in the middle of a desert? Will Sl find her skiving class? Stay tuned...[/s]

Ughh.... Sl? Oh my dear god it's SL!

Shhh, I'm not meant to be here. If Wormow finds out I've helped you, I'm done for!

... So?

I made you Goddamn -_-

So if you die I die?

Yeah.

But if I die you won't die?

Pretty much.

So tell me Sl, what do I do?

Ok, Arcues abandoned you because that was not Arceus.

*Dramatic gasp*

Yeah. That was Darkrai, the only pokemon who can survive being in a Black hole. It was dangerous to go with him, so I made Staravia tell him to dump you here, in the next pasrt of the course.

YOU CAN DO THAT?!?!?!?

Arti, my girl, you have no idea. Now, fly over to that pyramid and the finishing lien is there. GOGOGO!

O.O *Does as commanded*

Smile

(Inside the body starts here)

N: As our hero Rose...

Since when was I a hero? Oh well, let's go along with it.

N: Fine, after Rose's recent explorations as a bug and on the sun, she was still bug-sized. As she explored to find a way out this situation, she was eaten by a Staraptor!

Note to self: Kill that Shaymin next time we see him.

N: As she explored this Staraptor, trying to find the sphincter, she happened to find other creatures that had been shrunken.

Hey, who are you?

We are just like you.

We have been shrunken, then eaten.

Fortunately, we found a way to the sphincter.

Unfortunately, we have no way to keep it open long enough.

I'll handle this.

N: With Rose's help, the 5 managed to make their way to the sphincter. However...

How do we get the Staraptor to... you know?

Freeze it?

Use the aura on it?

Run into it?

No, but Bladey here can cut a way through.

I'd rather not, but...

*Loud cutting sounds*

N: So, as the 5 brave explorers made their way out of the bird, they had found that they had cut open the part of the bird that controls movement, and the bird had somehow managed to find her way to a black hole.

(In a black hole starts here)

So we're in a black hole.

Perhaps I could do it, by making an ice path back to earth.

I'll hold off the black hole while we do.

Let's go!

N: As the 5 made their way from the black hole, with Rose helping hold off the black hole, they finally made it back to Earth. only to find.

We spent 5 weeks in a black hole, and now we're in Egypt!

N: Yes, they had made to the sprawling deserts of Egypt, made even more so by their stature. In fact...

We're sinking!

Not helpful!

Not really.

Wait! Is that what I think it is?

Yes! It's a...

Size adjusting machine?

N: As it turns out, the great Egyptian civilization had made a machine to adjust their size. Rose and the foursome turned back to normal and they eventually decided that she would spend some time here in Egypt before meeting with Arti back in Thailand.
    3DS Friend Code: 0430-8534-0249 IGN: Ross
    X/Y Friend Safari Pokes: , Pumpkaboo and

"Love is a condition where the happiness of another person is essential to your own" - Robert Heinlein

Well it took some time and I THINK I found it. Will be Pm'ing you the code.
    Why do I feel like I have gotten it completely wrong...

I have a feeling I have it completely right and that we will win

Smile

I'm nervous, but I trust Arti to have got it right.
    3DS Friend Code: 0430-8534-0249 IGN: Ross
    X/Y Friend Safari Pokes: , Pumpkaboo and

"Love is a condition where the happiness of another person is essential to your own" - Robert Heinlein

During challenges you both are on your own, then we add both of your scores.

(OOC: Oh, okay. I see.)

: Did I do it right?

:/ i'm horrified right now. I couldn't find it!

Hello contestants. The super challenge is now over. Has it been very difficult? Well, it's not the last of super challenges so expect more coming very soon. But first, let's score. However, the scoring procedure will now change, and this will be the format for scoring when we do super challenges.

Translate Half a Point
    Course Half a Point
    = 1 Point

I Love Pie One Point
    = 1 Point

Translate One Point
    Course One Point
    = 2 Points

Translate One Point
    Course One Point
    = 2 Points

Translate One Point
    Course One Point
    = 2 Points

I Love Pie One Point
    = 3 Points

Translate One Point
    Course One Point
    = 2 Points

I Love Pie One Point
    = 3 Points

I Love Pie One Point
    = 1 Point

Translate One Point
    Course One Point
    = 3 Points

Translate One Point
    Course One Point
    = 3 Points

Now to add to your team's score. Did your partner help you win, or did they fail your team?

The Yellow Team!
    = 3
    = 3
    Total = 6!

The Green Team!
    = 2
    = 0
    Total = 2!

The Blue Team!
    = 3
    = 1
    Total = 4!

The Pink Team!
    = 2
    = 3
    Total = 5

Yellow Team
    -----------------------
    Pink Team
    Blue Team
    Green Team

Green Team, according to the Universe rules, if you have Immunity and you don't participate in the challenge, you automatically lose your Immunity status. Yellow team, congrats, you scored the maximum of 6 points in the first ever super challenge! Pink team, you came in second with 5, blue team third with 4 and green team last with 2. So Pink, blue and green, you are now up for elimination. However, elimination starts later. For now, discuss your results, etc.
    Last edited by Wormow; 27th March 2010 at 3:46 AM.

Sorry Sally... but second is good right?

: Yeah, and now we just need to cross our fingers. Or something.

Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast