Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

*******. BBye than Tori ;_;
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/zkjz1w.jpg[/IMG]

bye Tori.... *attacks Wiggly* how dare you!?

And it's the time we waste, swallowed into space. . . .

: Oh, shoot... Bye, Tori... And so, my decision is... *stammering* P-plate... 1?
    on a hiatus at the moment.

what wiggly did was a very strategic move so you can't excatly be too angry at him...

but its nice to know that I can be freinds with some people of the other team now ^_^
    ....yay!

Smile

Good luck Tori. 'Tis a shame you won't proceed.
    3DS Friend Code: 0430-8534-0249 IGN: Ross
    X/Y Friend Safari Pokes: , Pumpkaboo and

"Love is a condition where the happiness of another person is essential to your own" - Robert Heinlein

See I knew it!! Well.. bye everyone Good luck to everyone!!! Yes EVERYONE!!! And Wiggly F*** you! !
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

It wasn't strategic. He helped the people that voted him out instead of the people that wanted him to stay. Tori, did you choose team leader?

Smile

By voting you out, Wiggly made things more equal, in case she gets to return.

"Love is a condition where the happiness of another person is essential to your own" - Robert Heinlein

oops!!! Don't worry I will choose right now!!
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

O_O what?

well if he wouldn't have done that he would put team Lunar in a major disadvantage, I'm pretty sure you would do the same in that position...
    ....yay!

Sigh.. well bye Tori, you were a great teammate, see ya around sometime?
    Well since there's no more teams I have to say, the best of luck to everyone.

Oh crap, no teams now. Epp. I thought this would happen. But no one will love me because I am a ***** so I may as well enjoy being independent ^^

Smile

Not neccessarily. You may be seen as an ally.

We're all *****es here. I love you *****! <3

: *trying to censor out the bad words*

So many swears..
    Credit to pink skitty

being *****y is fun, wouldn't you agree?

Hello contestants. As you can see, Tori's departure has stirred up quite a fight, but of course, things happen and things need to be settled. Tori had the team leader rank, but because she was eliminated, she had to give it to someone else. Who will it be?

Okay I choose Lovrina because she a really nice person and has good strategy that could lead Team Solar to the top!

So Lovrina, that means you are now one of the two team leaders of Pokemon Universe! Of course, there are no longer any teams so you will be governing over everyone, with the other team leader alongside.

Sally, you had Immunity so you had to take the Dialga Plank. There were two plates, and you had to choose between the two. You chose the first plate, what will it reveal? So welcome to the Dialga Plank. You are in the top 11, and you have been chosen to decide all the contestant's destiny today. There are still 11, but by the end of the day, there will only be 10. Today, one person will pack their bags, be eliminated from Pokemon Universe and to never return. Who stays, and who leaves, is totally up to you. There are two plates, and on one of the plates read is choose one male contestant to eliminate, and the other to eliminate one female contestant. You have a huge decision to make, one that will cut someone's journey today. Perhaps, the person that wants to leave.. is you. You have a choice to eliminate someone else, or yourself. You chose the first plate, which reveals:

Eliminate one male contestant or yourself

So Sally, you have to eliminate one male contestant, or you can eliminate yourself. PM me your choice.

Smile

*Relieved* I was really nervous there.

Oooooooooooooooooooooh. Scary. Well, well done Lovi for getting Team leader ^^

Hello contestants. Sally walked back with plate 1, which revealed that she had to eliminate one male contestant, or herself. What will she choose?

I like everyone here so far, but if I have to choose... I choose Static, he can be a bit too hyper at times.

So that means Static, you'll be out of the game forever. So pack your bags, you are now leaving Pokemon Universe. You have two more posts are this and then you're gone, so make it worthwile.

With that out of the way, it's time for the next challenge! Now that you're all playing in singles, could this be harder for you? Or could this improve your journey in the game? Let's find out. The third challenge will be once again, courses. There are 4 courses this time, where you'll have to write on how you get through each course. You will be judged on creativity, length and comedy.

Viridian Forest
    Inside a DS
    Battle Tower
    Pluto

: Let'sa go then!

VIRIDIAN FOREST: Matt enters the forest, and is immediatly assulted by a wild Pikachu and a level 9 Pidgeotto. Noting that they are rare and are both not in one version, he caught it. A random trainer then sent out a Weedle and a Kakuna, which Matt defeated with Earthquake. He walked out of Viridian forest "All shaken up".

INSIDE A DS: Noting the fact that there was a course very similar to this in the last game, Matt shouts at Wormwow for being uncreative. This causes a break in the fourth wall which allows him out. But before he could get out, he was challanged by two twins with oddly similar names. He used EQ again. Did I mention that Matt likes "Shake and Bake"?

BATTLE TOWER: Getting out of a DS puts him in another pokemon location aparently, so Matt enters the tower. Of course, the official rules say Groudons aren't allowed in the battle tower, which he laughs at (What idiot would capture a legendary pokemon, then USE IT TO ENTER A TOURNAMENT?), and scratches out "Groudon". Thus, he, his Pikachu (which he evolved offscreen into a Raichu) and his Pidgeotto (which is now a Pidgeot thanks to his EXP share) enter the Battle tower challange. And were defeated at the first floor by a team of Clorophyll pokemon like Eggseggutor. Matt, of course, EQd the tower. He likes to Shake, Rattle, and Roll when times get tough like that.

PLUTO: Pidgeot and Raichu die, and Matt's Drought ability melt Pluto. Inside is a giant space octopus! Not detered, Matt uses EQ, and then he kills me for making horrid EQ jokes... wait a minut-

*End transmission*
    Pokemon TCG revamped: The game! - A link to my game. It's locked now, but I'm working on reviving it. If you attempt to recreate it, I will EAT YOU.

...what? I know that I agree with this entirely.

Viridian Forest

Sally yawns and begins to run through it. She memorizes her way out, well duh, she was here before. After a few minutes of running, Sally smacks into a nearby Beedrill, which is immediately very angry. Sally starts to run away, but then she remembers something about the Beedrill. They were high-school classmates! So, she introduces herself and she and the Beedrill enjoy a lively conversation through the forest. When the exit is nearer, Sally waves goodbye to him and goes to the next course.

Inside a DS

Sally facepalms, because she's been here before, as well. Soon she meets her favorite character, which is surprisingly... get ready for it....

...King Dedede?

Sally glomps him immediately, and then begins to ask questions. But before she could finish her seemingly endless questionnaire, Dedede inhales her, and spits her out to the next course.

Battle Tower

Sally signs up for the challenge and luckily, her opponents were all weak. She sighed and made a motion for the next opponent to come. Unfortunately, it was Palmer. Her eyes popped out like they do in cartoons, and she gets in a serious battle with Palmer's Pokemon. She defeated Rhypherior using Metronome (Ice Punch), she defeated Dragonite with, luckily, the same thing, and she defeated Milotic using other means...

"You broke a nail," Sally said to Milotic. Milotic was so shocked she fainted. She then went to the final course.

Pluto

Sally puts on a space suit, and she jumps to Pluto's moon, Charon. Wait, Charon? To be specific, she lands on the moon Charon on the Galactic Admin Charon's head. She giggles, and then goes to the finish line.

2/10 entries received.

Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast