Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1394

Thread: Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

what the ****?! I've been competing for TWO ****ING MONTHS!!!! You haven't! You wanna quit again?! Good ***** just Get the **** outta my sight!

( just a character fight)
    Last edited by Mawile412; 2nd April 2010 at 7:08 AM.

And it's the time we waste, swallowed into space. . . .

Rockawn: You just said that the purpose of this event is to have fun. That is not what I came here for. Sorry for this misunderstanding.

(OOC: It's not a real fight. I do, however, think this game has a bit less competition than it should. Also, you should really stop swearing.)
    <---Mah SS team, which is clearly superior to all of yours. Credit goes to Gladeshadow of the Dark Valley Request Shop.

Put this in your sig if you agree that Zoroark and his prevo are super ugly. (Started by GolemGuy)

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64!)

go somewhere else then!

Why should I?

(It really is immature.)
    <---Mah SS team, which is clearly superior to all of yours. Credit goes to Gladeshadow of the Dark Valley Request Shop.

Put this in your sig if you agree that Zoroark and his prevo are super ugly. (Started by GolemGuy)

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64!)

(OOC: *is relieved*)

: Er, well... *is speechless*
    on a hiatus at the moment.

Sigh. Well it is a competition I'll give you that Rock. Some people play it differently than you. Everyone's has their own strategies, opinion on the actual competition and of the competitors.

With people like Tori, Lovrina and myself; we see the fun in competition, the journey to victory. You on the other hand like the nit and grit of the challenges, the feeling of competition. We may not see eye to eye but in all honesty we have to just allow people to play the game the way they want to. I'll be heading off to bed now and I hope that you can at least understand me.
    Cheers.

No it's not.

Wormow needs to get here soon..

: Hey everyone ^.^ I'm back!
    Ophiuchus: White

: *Checks the calendar* Hmm. Nothing wrong here.

I have left Serebii for greener pastures. These pastures, to be specific.

Erm, yo. I never really had chance to leave but, I'm back I guess? For now anyway :X
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/zkjz1w.jpg[/IMG]

Smile

Nice to see you again, Arti. Oh, and Tori, I don't have anything against you, you would be a person I wouldn't mind winning this thing.

Rockawn, you say that partying isn't the right way to win.
    Honestly, if we haven't had the party, I probably would have killed half of the competitors. By the way, Shaymin, how are we deciding who gets to come back?

OOC: But this is supposed to be a forum for everyone. I swear too, but that's in threads that I know only have adults in them
    3DS Friend Code: 0430-8534-0249 IGN: Ross
    X/Y Friend Safari Pokes: , Pumpkaboo and

"Love is a condition where the happiness of another person is essential to your own" - Robert Heinlein

Oh hey Rose. And if we're on about swearing, I do it all the god damn ****ing time. How else are the kiddies meant to learn? (:

And we should organise a party again. Anyone for a re-union party at the Bell Tower in Johto? Yeah, I see it now, everyone getting drunk and fighting with each other. Sound mega fun to me (:

Oh yeah, Rocky. If you don't want to come and have a good time with anyone, feel free not to attend. That's your own ****ing choice, and no ones going to force you, but if you dare to show your smug little face at my ****ing party just for the sake of ruining it for the rest of us, then you can just **** of now and forget about it. Because we don't want to hear you **** anymore, you pompous little ****.

Understood? Good. And if somehow you don't get it because Arceus forgot to give you ears and a brain, the don't forget which one of us has a 4x type advantage to you, kay?

/rant
    Last edited by suicune lover; 2nd April 2010 at 1:16 PM.

OOC: I can't do anything about the fight, feel free to continue. We need drama to keep the game more interesting anyway.

It's getting intense in here isn't it? Will that effect future eliminations? Anyways, welcome back to the game eliminated contestants. You will all be fighting for two spots back into the game, in the top 5. The super challenge starts on Sunday, so you guys have all of Saturday to just chat and relax. Have fun.

OOC: I can't do anything about the fight, feel free to continue. We need drama to keep the game more interesting anyway.
    Yay ;D

Yeaaaaaaaaaah, relax. How can we relax with all of this tension? I know how; PARTY! So, it's settled for Saturday, the Bell Tower in Johto. Don't you guys worry, transport will be provided by my good friend Celebi in Johto, who will teleport us all there. Trust me, it's much faster than flying. Okay, food. We need food. Anyone good at cooking? One moment while I ask Star if we can take his home for the night.

Hey, Stary, you there?

** Arti! Long time no talk! What's up?

Well, listen, me and some, er, friends were planning a party this Sat. Can we borrow the Bell Tower to host it in? And can you provide the Fireworks like you did for Zappys 500th?

** No prob! I'll get Comet to give you some Ice Cold drinks to enjoy too, aright? See you there!

Great! Byeeee! Oh, Comet is a shiny Lugua by the way, also another friend. Star is shiny too, and I must say, her Fireworks are AMAZING! So, that's that. Now we need... Music! Now I know this will cause an argument... any suggestions?

(OOC: Incase you were wondering, Comet will be the name of my shiny Lugia, and Star will be the name of my future shiny Ho-Oh. Any comment on them? (: )
    Last edited by suicune lover; 2nd April 2010 at 1:41 PM.

Smile

For fresh drinks, I'll go ask Aurora.

Yes, what?
    3DS Friend Code: 0430-8534-0249 IGN: Ross
    X/Y Friend Safari Pokes: , Pumpkaboo and

"Love is a condition where the happiness of another person is essential to your own" - Robert Heinlein

Swearing doesn't make you immature it makes you strong!!
    Rock S***! Just shut your mouth you think your all cool and all but guess what! YOUR NOT!! The only thing you are is a Smarta**... I hate them... And sorry for all the people who I have been rude too but except stupid Rock S***..
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Anything else we need?

: I'm not sure...
    on a hiatus at the moment.

(OOC: I assume that some of you will be wondering how I can return to this game, after Rocky, after being eliminated from the game, COMITTED SUICIDE. Wormow, I think you missed out that point. Anyone got any ideas about HOW? And don't say he chucked a Jesus and rose from the dead.)

Currently trying to fix the mistakes I've made.
        Spoiler:- Sad story:

Well, the PM was sent to all 17 contestant, you don't need to make a post about it, don't participate in the challenge. Only two people will return anyway, so it probably won't be you.

(OOC: Oh, OK.)

???: So, Rocky has died... my dream has been fulfilled... I'm bored.
    : *body decomposing*

party! ^-^

*puff of smoke pops up. appears through it.*

: THOUGHT I WAS GONE, DID YA! Just because Mattman324 was sick means NOTHING! I have returned!
    Pokemon TCG revamped: The game! - A link to my game. It's locked now, but I'm working on reviving it. If you attempt to recreate it, I will EAT YOU.

...what? I know that I agree with this entirely.

???: Yeah, go on! Party! I made a special dancefloor for ya!
    : *decomposing body lights up and a disco ball appears*

Mattman!!! how you been?!

Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast