Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

Sorry guys, I'm revealing the results in about 7-11 hours now. I'm really busy.

Smile

Finally! We're so close to finding out the results!
    3DS Friend Code: 0430-8534-0249 IGN: Ross
    X/Y Friend Safari Pokes: , Pumpkaboo and

"Love is a condition where the happiness of another person is essential to your own" - Robert Heinlein

Actually, I'll post in within an hour. I got 7/8 votes but we all know who didn't vote.

:.

I WONDER WHO? Sigh... just forget him, he obviously doesn't care.

Smile

I'm getting nervous now...

"Love is a condition where the happiness of another person is essential to your own" - Robert Heinlein

: Ah, oh no! 30 minutes left!
    on a hiatus at the moment.

Hello guys, and welcome to The Great Palace. Home to all the kings of Thailand since the 18th century, only royalty may enter. But today, you have entered the great palace, but like always, nothing is ever fun or fair, because it's The Great Palace Elimination. Rose and Arti, both of you get a double vote. Meaning that each one of your votes will count as two.

I vote the green team... Sorry Troy.
    I vote the Green team because Rocky doesn't do anything these days sorry
    I vote... for... Lovi and Sally. No offence you guys, but you are great people and amazing competitors, and if I want any chance to win, I need to vote off the best. Sorry again, because you two were great friends while it lasted ;( Hope you'll forgive me.
    Probably the Green team because even though Troy is a really nice guy, Rocky kinda scares me a bit when he gets angry... Sorry!

So Green, you have 3 votes and Pink, you have 1.

I vote for the Pink team; I just don't want to go home!
    I would like to vote for the Green team, because they are the biggest threats.

Well, I'll be honest. I don't think that my team should continue, before anyone think I'm going emotional and all hear me out. I mean I really wish I could continue but with the current circumstances it's not looking good, Also the other teams deserve it more than I do they're great and no one wants to see anyone go but sorry. I vote for Green Team.

So Green team, today, your team will be leaving the Universe game, forever. You have just been eliminated, sorry. Pink team, you barely made it and blue team, I guess you were safe this elimination! And of course, the earrings. We'll be using a RNG to see who gets what. Magikarp.. Arti! Giratina.. Lovrina! So the new earring holders are Arti and Lovrina.

The Thailand Arena! Fortune Teller!

Hello contestants, and welcome to the top 6. Before you guys go, I would like to reveal that I'm a fortune teller of the Thailand arena. I'm going to try to tell the future.. argh, it's very blurry. Something big is coming, something that'll change the Universe rules. Can't. Really. See. What's. Happening.

"_____ and _____ you are now the black team"
    "I accept!"
    "____ you have just been eliminated"
    "I couldn't find the translation that's why"
    "____, you'll be seeing a familiar face soon"
    "_______, one of the _______ has _______"
    "This is your challenge! Black team!"

What could this be!? Well guys, hope you had fun at Thailand. Shaymin will be waiting for you all back at Universe, so I hope to see you guys at the next game. Bye guys, ~ Xatu.

Well I'll have some parting words before I go. I knew I was going to go so no worries. The best of luck to everyone, and Rocky.. yeah... Cya everyone. Oh yeah before I go like I said drinks are on me *buys everyone a drink of their choice and leaves*

Smile

Good luck in your life after the game, Rocky, Troy.

: I wonder what the surprise is... Wait, Lovrina got the Giratina Earring? Oh, no!

Riddle Me Challenge!

Hello contestants, and welcome back to Universe. We're going to start off with a challenge! As you can tell from the title, it's a riddle challenge. PM me the answers to the riddle. Because most of you are going to Google the questions anyway, you will also be judged on when you submit your answers.

Spoiler:- Riddles:

Good luck! Ends in 24 hours.

aww, Arti... you think i'm good at these competitions? Thanks but.... Not as good as you of course!

And it's the time we waste, swallowed into space. . . .

: Well... I guess this is it. *send rocks flying in everyone's faces and goes off*

-----EPILOGUE-----

Now, to make this clear, THIS IS TO SAY THAT BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING, ROCKY WILL NOT BE RETURNING!! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH MY CHARACTER AND JUST WANT HIM OUT OF THE PICTURE!

: *walking along*
    ???: Rocky... you are a failure. You failed the entire of Pokémon Universe. You aren't deserving of this.
    : Oh, shut up...
    ???: You don't deserve to live. You are a failure at everything. Just look at Troy, you've shattered his dreams.
    : *stops*
    ???: The world would be a better place without you, Rocky. Everyone says so. Well, besides Arti everyone says so, but you shouldn't give a sh!t about Arti's opinion.
    : *walks up to a cliff* Can you STOP making me do this you goddamn rage?!
    ???: I am not your rage, Rocky. I am your controller. I am doing what is best for you.
    : *sigh* Look, I'm not doing this-
    ???: Go on, Rocky. Do something for the greater good in the world. Make the world a better place.
    : *struggling to resist his rage's mind control*
    ???: Go on, Rocky. There is a cliff right there. You don't deserve to live whatsoever. Jump. Do it. Go on.
    : *still struggling to resist*
    ???: Rocky, you need to do something good for the world. Everyone wants you to make the world better for the Pokémon that live in it.
    : *almost unable to resist*
    ???: Jump. Go on, Rocky. What is there to be afraid of? Are you more scared of the sweetness of death of what will happen to you if you continue to live as you are?
    ;_;
    ???: Rocky, by doing this you are making the world a better place your yourself and everyone in it. Just do it. If not for yourself... do it for Lovrina.
    : WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU IMPLYING?!
    ???: You know you like her. You know you always have. And now she is the one that wants you to jump. For yourself. For me. And for HER. For her in particular.
    : *completely unable to resist*
    ???: Go on... jump. That's right. Jump nice and far off that cliff, Rocky. Everyone wants you to.
    : *jumps off the cliff*
    ???: Good Rocky. Good...
    : *falls to his death*
    ???: *smashes on ground* ...I'm meant to jump into someone else's mind now...
    : *dies* X_X
    ???: Goodbye, Rocky. Lovrina will be pleased to know that you finally did. Now if you excuse me... YES! YES! ALL F*CKING RIGHT!! IF THERE WAS SOMEONE TO HI-FIVE I WOULD DO THAT EVEN THOUHG I HAVE NO HANDS!!!

Currently trying to fix the mistakes I've made.
        Spoiler:- Sad story:

Smile

Okay then... I wonder who the final 2 will be?

???: *jumps into 's mind* So, now that Rocky has finally died, do you feel any better?

(OOC: Go ahead and control him now, I'm probs gonna be reported if I post here anymore)

Currently trying to fix the mistakes I've made.
        Spoiler:- Sad story:

Smile

???: So now that Rocky has died, do you feel any better?

Not particularly. I never made a connection with him, although I am slightly more relieved that now there are only 6 contestants left. Why don't you ask the other contestants?

???: Fair enough. *Jumps into Arti's body* Hey Arti, do you feel any better now that the Green Team is gone?

Arti, Lovrina and Sally still need to submit their challenge.

Rose needs to submit the other half.

Smile

Done it!

: Answers submitted!

Sorry guys, I was out all day oO Doing challenge now....

???: *Jumps into Arti's body* Hey Arti, do you feel any better now that the Green Team is gone?

Oh hey, ghosty came back to visit. I thought I told you to go **** someone else's life?

???: You are a pain in the arse, ya know that.

Yes.

???: So are you?

Silly ghosty. You should know me more. Ofcourse I am, it makes me one step closer to winning this! What kind of a question is that? Now seriously, go **** off.

???: *****. *Jumps into Sallys mind* Hey Sally, are you pleased Rocky died?
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/zkjz1w.jpg[/IMG]

???: *****. *Jumps into Sally's mind* Hey Sally, are you pleased Rocky died?

: Huh? Am I hearing voices?

???: Hey! Did you hear my question?

: Yep!

???: Then answer it.

: Actually, I'm sorta-not-really pleased with Rocky dying. Wait a minute... Did you do it?

??? : Er... *jumps into Empy's mind* Empy, Rocky died. Are you happy about that?

Lol. Easiest challenge ever.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/zkjz1w.jpg[/IMG]

Smile

I wonder when the challenge will end?

I did the challenge! Like last night!

And it's the time we waste, swallowed into space. . . .

: Try it again!

Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast