Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1394

Thread: Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

Glad you guys caught on. I put Sally's name on there on purpose, to see if you guys could point out the mistakes. Yes Lovrina, sadly, you have just been eliminated from the game. But of course, you have the Giratina Earring. Who will you give it to?

: *sighs with relief* Sorry, Lovrina...
    on a hiatus at the moment.

*holding back tears* it's okay Sally i'll give it to... Rose. Why? i just feel like it. well bye guys, see you later! *leaves and then starts crying* look on the bright side Lovrina, at least you got to meet some good people! ... who am i kidding, i'd rather have the money. *gets on a bus for home*

And it's the time we waste, swallowed into space. . . .

Wait if Lovrina could of gave me those Earring couldn't I transfer it with the Magikarp Earrings and I could of gave to someone else??
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

ooh ooh 1 more post!

*sitting on the bus* wow i just realized I should've been in the final two... i guess that makes me feel a bit better...

And it's the time we waste, swallowed into space. . . .

You know what I really think I should be in that bus!! For heaven sake I know I'm not going to get that money since I got these stupid earrings!! I feel guilty and I never felt this feeling before
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Quote Originally Posted by GoodPokemonTrainer121 View Post
    Wait if Lovrina could of gave me those Earring couldn't I transfer it with the Magikarp Earrings and I could of gave to someone else??
    Nope.

: D: This is sad. Really sad.

Sigh... See ya' Lovrina. Although we didn't talk much, I always had a fancy for you... (under breath) D*** shouldn't have said that. I should probably go now. *Leaves covering face in embarrassment*

Smile

I hate to see you go Lovrina, but I guess if it has to be done, it has to be done, really.
    3DS Friend Code: 0430-8534-0249 IGN: Ross
    X/Y Friend Safari Pokes: , Pumpkaboo and

"Love is a condition where the happiness of another person is essential to your own" - Robert Heinlein

: Although I should have left, since like I said before, I don't think I can win. I'll try anyway...

Don't say that. If you believe in yourself then you can win. If your gonna continue acting like this then I'm sorry to say that you will lose. So will you try at least?

: ...I already said I would try. Oh and it's a little late, but congrats for winning the raffle.
    Last edited by Purplepassion; 10th April 2010 at 7:54 AM.

Hello guys, and welcome to the challenge room. The finale is drawing near, and there is only one more spot left above the yellow line. Troy, Sally, Rose and Tori, you guys will be doing your final challenge. Troy, even though you have Immunity, you must still enter in the challenge. Well, let's start the challenge! Welcome back, the courses!

[1: Great Barrier Reef]
    [2: Great Wall Of China]
    [3: Mt. Etna]
    [4: Bikini Bottom]

Smile

Very well, we may as well get the final challenge started!

Spoiler:- The Great Barrier Reef:

Spoiler:- The Great Wall Of China:

Spoiler:- Mt. Etna:

Spoiler:- Bikini Bottom:
    Last edited by rosso1111; 10th April 2010 at 11:06 PM.

"Love is a condition where the happiness of another person is essential to your own" - Robert Heinlein

Pre-Finale Challenge

The Great Reef:
    (In Confessional Room) Well you want to know what happened after I base jumped and parachuted out of that alien ship? Fine here's how it went. After landing in the ocean a little ways off of Australia-

Camera Guy: Australia, you were in the Himalayas, IN ASIA when you got captured how did you make it all the way there?!

Shush.. daddy's talking here. So anyways I was in the ocean by Australia...

Phew... I wonder if everyone got out of that mess. Lovrina I hope you're fine... anyways I need to start swimming towards the shore so I can get back to Thailand.

FF: Heh have Lovrina on your mind. You liiiiiike her don't you.

I don't want any lip from you now just get out of here. I can do this all by myself. *Swims toward land and bumps into a patch of coral* Hmm? Ah whatever must of been a fish.

What'd you say B*** I am the queen of the sea! Don't you be disrespectin!

Are you ok? You seem to remind me of this one Piplup... Anyways I could hook you up with this great shrink I know so if you could just let me go-whoa!

Boys can you come over here for a second?

x10 Yesh your majesty? Who's this pipsqueak?

Great, a group of Sharpedo. Heh... pedo. It'd be funny if one to use Psychic against these guys since it'd be useless against Dark types.

Can you boys take care of this... troublesome kid.

I'm not a kid! Whatever, least I have type advantage. *Sweep kicks surrounding Sharpedos with a rolling kick* Well sorry but I have to leave. Left the shrinks number with tubs over there.

*Camera pans to beat up sharpedo groaning*
    So then I bought a ticket back to Asia but the captain didn't quite get the destination right. I was headed to China, following the Great Wall back to Thailand.

Great Wall of China:

There, I was at the Great Wall. I did try to get a picture but duty called, I had to return to Thailand. But one thing led to another and I had fell into another problem.

Stupid captain.. dropping me off in China. Oh whatever I can just explore before returning I guess. Is that the Great Wall? If I follow it I could probably get back to Thailand.

FF: And Lovrina? Hehehe...

OH JUST SHUT UP! Anyways while you gawk at me I'll go to that shop over there and get some gear. It's gonna be a long trip, might as well be equipped. Eh excuse me sir do you happen to have any adventurer hats in stock? Or even a whip?

A Hwip? Yes we do we have cool hwip, hwippy hwips what did you have in mind. I have it all!

Er... sure. I'll have a leather whip... and one container of cool whip. *Hands over money and sets off to the wall* Follow the dull gray road. Follow the dull gray road. Were off were off were off to follow the dull gray road. Dum do da. *Wall starts shaking* Now what? *Looks at the other side of the wall seeing the Mongols attacking* OH CHRIST IT'S AN ATTACK LED BY.... Genghis Khan?

Puny kid wrong. I Ted, Mongol leader. I take control of Asia and enslave puny people.

Well I know this shrink who could...

Shut up puny kid *slams tail into Troy* What now?

Hmph.. well sorry man but your plans won't work when I'm around. *Uses Mach Punch on Ted, knocking him out cold* Er... that was way to easy. Well I got an idea what to do with him. Hehehe...

An hour later...
    Hurgh... where'd puny kid go? Huh?

Teacher: Well Haaiiii there. I'm Ricky you english teacher! We're gonna have a fab time learning with phonics!

NOOOOooooOOOooOo!

Back on the wall...
    Hope that he learns how to speak normally. Well now I'd say I'm about three-quarters into the trip. Everything seems quiet and clear. Maybe too quiet... is that a chinese dragon?

Gyaaooooo...

Omygosh a wild Rayquaza! Need to catch it!

Wild RAYQUAZA appeared...
    Troy sent out whiny human.
    FF: What the.. Hey I'm not whiny!
    What will Troy do?

[Fight] ------------------------- Bag
    Whine pp 10/10
    Whine pp 8/10
    Whine pp 5/5
    Whine pp 15/15
    Pokemon ------------------- Run

Whiny Trainer used Whine.
    It was super effective!

[======--]
    235/340
    Rayquaza used Dragon rush

FF: Oh crap...
    Whiny Trainer Fainted.

Troy whited out. Troy Returned to Thaliand Pokecenter.

Well that was convenient.

FF: No more out of you.
    So that's how I got back here. But after Lovrina got eliminated I secluded myself from everyone and placed myself on Mt. Etna. But thats a story for later...

To be continued... again...
    Last edited by NovaStar; 11th April 2010 at 12:04 AM.

Spoiler:- First Course!:

Spoiler:- Second Course!:

Spoiler:- Third Course!:

Spoiler:- Fourth Course!:

Smile

Let's see... Troy still needs to finish his, and Tori still needs to start hers.

TIMES UP!

Any edits of your current challenge will forfeit the whole challenge, even if it was a small change.

Oh man I had no clue we were doing a challenge oh well.. I guess I lost I'm such a loser!! At least I made it far but not farther than last time which I was a CHAMPION!!
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Smile

BTW, Wormow, the edit of my post was before the time was up, and I did it so that I could do each part seperately, cause I had other priorities.

GAH! I was sleeping.
    Well now I have a huge possibility of going out now. Most likely it's me vs. Tori for the final spot since my immunity is void as of now.
    Last edited by NovaStar; 11th April 2010 at 7:22 PM.

: Hm, I guess so... That's too bad...

Smile

You never know really... I'm still slightly nervous.

: You got that right...

Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 LastLast