Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

leave it to me to sound like an idiot... are we pink team?

And it's the time we waste, swallowed into space. . . .

Me and Rose are... the Cream Team? Few, at least my team mate doesn't hate me >> That's the only thing I was worried about. Oh, and Thailand. Far too hot there. I mean, c'mon, I'm an Ice Type!
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/zkjz1w.jpg[/IMG]

: It seems Narf and I are partners now! I'm sure that we'll make it to the final round. And what's all this about Thailand?

who hates you Arti? D:

Smile

It helps when you can use Psychic on the heat and direct it at something, or someone, else.
    3DS Friend Code: 0430-8534-0249 IGN: Ross
    X/Y Friend Safari Pokes: , Pumpkaboo and

"Love is a condition where the happiness of another person is essential to your own" - Robert Heinlein

Well, aint I lucky my partner is a psychic type then? *ICe bathes under a Palm Tree*

Oh, and Lovi, when we still in Team Solar and Lunar, I did pick up quite a few enemies then ya know.

oh... well most of them are gone right?

Yep, apart from Rocky. See what you get for messing with me? ;P

*Now recovered from the spice burns* Well I'm not the one to hold grudges so don't mind me. As for my partner *looks at Rocky in the distance* I'll keep him under control. Also after all of this is done, drinks are on me.
    Last edited by NovaStar; 24th March 2010 at 1:14 AM.

i hold secret grudges.

: Really?
    on a hiatus at the moment.

yup but I have none right now, you guys are all awesome

Okay, you're on the plane. You'll reach Thailand soon.

Stupid low-cost airlines... they don't even have air conditioning... why couldn't I have just flown there? I am a perfectly strong, and capable bird!

: Bah. Airline food is terrible.

I have left Serebii for greener pastures. These pastures, to be specific.

In the most recent Dialga Plank, it revealed that you will all play in couples and no longer in individuals. The Yellow, Green, Blue and Pink team are now in play. What will this sudden change hold? Suddenly, a note appeared and said that you will be all going to Thailand! Have fun!

-Random Airline Scene-

Hello contestants, and welcome to Thailand. During your time at Thailand, I will be your guest host as Shaymin had to stay back at the Universe house. You'll be here for about a week, and keep in mind, that there will be many challenges waiting for you. So of course, let's start off with the first challenge!

You don't have to participate in this challenge, and there will be no penalty. If you win this challenge you will receive Immunity, and will guarantee you a spot in this game for another week. However, according to the Universe rules, if you happen to not do future challenges your Immunity will not become eligible during scoring and you will be placed last. You don't have to participate in this.

You VS Hitmonchan, write about your battle.

Well it can't be that bad... Buh- Brother? Is that really you?
    Well if it isn't Troy. Five, ten years? Hows been the homestead? Fine, good?
    Actually mom and dad have been struggling to keep us financially stable, now I'm here and you?
    Weeell not to brag but they came to me because I could give such a left hook. So they flew me to Thialand and now I'll be whippin' you and your friends sorry butts.
    So your not gonna go easy.. even on me?
    Well.. no *Uses bullet punch and connects*
    Ow... jesus man give me a warning!
    *Throws a firepunch* Not a chance
    *dodges and uses brick break* Gah!
    *Smashes wall*
    *uses mach punch and connects with Troy's stomach*
    *Coughing noises* No... I.. will.. get.. my Immunity even if it means beating my brother senseless. *uses substitute and sneaks behind sandbag*
    Brooother... where are you? *Sees substitute and readies a mega punch* Wanna try out my hook?
    Bet my life on it. *Combo: (> ^ > a b <) uses low kick following up with a double team*
    Which one IS it?
    Right here!
    *Time now in slow-mo uses mach punch and in Rocky like fashion hits knocking him out*
    *Ding*
    Technical Foul!
    Wha- what?!
    I'm kidding now move on to your room.
    Well.. uh fine.

Congratulations, you now have Immunity! Oh wait, there is another challenge for Immunity! Troy, you cannot participate in this challenge and everyone else, if you don't want Immunity you do not have to participate in this challenge.

Research on 3 landmarks and then present it.

The things I do for immunity. Ah well... *Flies off around the world to search for big important things that, to Arti, are miniscule and irrelevant*

Ugh... Oh look, a Pyramid. Well, a Pyramid is made of sand, looks like a pyramid, is in the middle of the desert, was made by child slaves loads of years ago and kinda looks like a pointer to that cloud that looks like a sheep. Oh, and that one looks like a marep, and that one a Candy floss, and that one a giant fire breathing dragon with tiny horns pushing apples on sticks....

Erm, Ok. Next Landmark. Eiffel Tower. Big tall big thing that is big. It has a posh restraint on top with posh food in it, but why anyone would eat at such a big height idk. Located in the middle of a French street. If you are mad enough to go and walk under it you can, but there is always the possibility that the posh restraint will come crashing down on you, and you will see up all the big ladies dresses.

Final one. Big Ben. A clock in London that is very big, so someone who wasn't very imaginative called it Big Ben. It's next to the Houses of Parliament, so the people inside don't need to look at their posh watches to see how long left they need to stay at the boring meetings. Because looking at a giant, very boring clock is FAR more important than discussing the future of our nation, no?

*End report*
    Last edited by suicune lover; 24th March 2010 at 6:13 PM.

Smile

First stop on our journey to Thailand takes us to the Christo-Rei in Lisbon, Portugal. It is currently the world's tallest monument, and was inaigurated on the 17th of May 1959. This monument was built as a tribute of sorts to Jesus Christ.

OK, next on our journey to Thailand is the Eiffel Tower in the Champ de Mars. Built in the 19th century with designs by its namesake, Gustave Eiffel, it stands at 1063 ft tall and is the tallest building in Paris. It is also the most visited monument that you pay to see, and was actually built to be the entrance arch for the 1889 World Fair.

Finally, we have the Taj Mahal. Finished in 1653 after 31 years of contstruction and attracting between 2 and 4 million visitors annually. The production costs amounted to 32 million Rupees at the time, which would equate to 475 thousand pounds at the time, which was a huge amount.

"Love is a condition where the happiness of another person is essential to your own" - Robert Heinlein

If one person n a team gets immunity, does their partner get it as well?

Smile

May as well cover our bases.

OoC: So I got immunity? Cool also sorry for the abrupt ending I only had time to type that much before going to school.

I believe in you Rocky, hope you can make it.
    Now onto business *eyes spicy curry*
    You know that this is the hottest curry we have, but please take my warning, you may experience 2nd to 3rd degree burns. Also while on that note can you sign this waiver encase you die.
    What do you mean?
    There's a scorpion in your curry sir.
    Gah! YOU WON THIS TIME CURRY! *Runs off*
    Last edited by NovaStar; 24th March 2010 at 9:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by suicune lover View Post
    If one person n a team gets immunity, does their partner get it as well?
    Yes, as in elimination if one person is eliminated so is their partner.

Rose and Arti, you got Immunity!

Booh ya!

Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast