Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1394

Thread: Pokemon Universe: Fifth Generation

Smile

*Watching footage of each person's entry* Wow, Shaymin will have a hard time deciding between these entries.
    Black 2 FC - 5458 7287 9495

"Love is a condition where the happiness of another person is essential to your own" - Robert Heinlein

:Totally Thailand, Mt. Everest, and inside a UFO. Ah well, in the words of a wise group of Youtubers, LET'S GET MOOOOOO-VING!

Thailand

Mattman was suddenly wisked halfway across the world into Thailand, which actually sounds like "Tai-land", which is cool. So Matt lands, and being that he ways well over a ton, crushes a part of it upon landing. Apperantly that is illegal, and Matt has to go to jail! However, when the police realise that he can officially put their country into a neverending drought, they (wisely) decide to let him go. Matt makes sure to pick up some food on the way out, on the way to Mt. Everest.

Mt. Everest

Now, if you haven't realised it yet, Matt isn't exactly suited to climb a mountain that tall. So he decided to stratigise a way to get to the top. Many of his ways were awesome, and included, but were not limited to:

1: Using eruption on the ground, shooting himself up.

2: Getting his other friendly legendaries to help him up.

3: Hijack a giant hot air balloon and float up.

4: Use the Grappling gun on the moon and pulling himself up.

5: Using the sun that he creates by Drought and RIDING IT UP TO THE TOP.

But in the end, he comes up with a golden plan.

Why climb everest if you can make it come down to you?

Groudon used Earthquake!
    A critical hit!
    It's super effective!
    Mt. Everest lost 100% of it's health.
    Mt. Everest fainted! It fell over!

So Matt rejoiced at his smart planning. What he didn't realise was...

Mt. Everest used Suicidal Crush!
    Mt. Everest fell down on Groudon!
    Groudon fainted...

...So yeah. Fortunately, he has Mountains falling on your back insurance, and was able to get a fat sum of money for it. In fact, he had so much that he bought a UFO! He ran out of cash buying it though. So he went in.

Inside a UFO

Now inside his King sized UFO, Matt decides to set it to go somewhere random and goes to sleep. While he was sleeping, aliens hijacked it, saying "It's our UFO! OURS!" Then, as the blasted off to thier planet, something extremely random happened: The Pictochat world containing the LOTSA SPAGHETTI that Matt made in the last thread intercepted it! The drawn Bowser (Who, if you remember, was the only one Matt didn't brainwash with LOTSA SPAGHETTI) came out, and as a form of repayment for cameoing him in that post and in this one, used the Bowser Flip on the UFO! The aliens fell out, and the UFO was destroyed, sending Matt tumbling down, rolling down what's left of Mt. Everest, and... ending up right back at here.

: *Waking up* Huh? What did I miss?
    Pokemon TCG revamped: The game! - A link to my game. It's locked now, but I'm working on reviving it. If you attempt to recreate it, I will EAT YOU.

...what? I know that I agree with this entirely.

Ok back from my aunts house and I'm having a hell of a headache. Way to much excitement. I'll be sure to have my last part tomorrow morning.

urf... i wonder who'll come back.. and what will happen after that?

And it's the time we waste, swallowed into space. . . .

: I'm not coming back for sure.
    on a hiatus at the moment.

: I might. I tried to lengthen my last post, and that IS my main weakness in these things, but still... I'd say about 10% chance of me making it.
    Pokemon TCG revamped: The game! - A link to my game. It's locked now, but I'm working on reviving it. If you attempt to recreate it, I will EAT YOU.

...what? I know that I agree with this entirely.

i have a feeling I always make my posts TOO long. But yours are always funny, so you get 3 points for comedy. If you make your character talk to others, it does use a lot more space :P
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/zkjz1w.jpg[/IMG]

Smile

To be completelt honest, I have to say I prefer Arti's and Mattman's. They're long enough to be acceptable, yet funny enough to keep my attention. Plus, I love the previous challenge reference in Arti's. It shows she was actually paying attention.

"Love is a condition where the happiness of another person is essential to your own" - Robert Heinlein

I like Arti's and Troy's. ^_^

Ok now that I woke up and my headaches gone, time to type up the last leg of the super challenge.

I was waiting forever man did you get the chocolate egg?

Yes, *hands egg over* now let me get to work...

I like Sally and Arti!!
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

: I liked everyone's entries- they were all funny, especially Mattman's. "Lotsa spaghetti"? What's that, anyway...?

Well Wormow is gonna have a hard time choosing. Either way whoever makes it back in deserves it.

Wow lots of love oO Thatnks guys. It isn't even finshed yet >3 As a thankyoouuuu, you get to see pics of my brand new shiny Lugiaaaaa!!!!!
    (No in-battle scene becasue I was in the car. Sorry for crap images, my hands are still shaking)
        Spoiler:- eeeeee n_n:
    Last edited by suicune lover; 6th April 2010 at 12:16 AM.

Whoa that great. Congrats on the catch.
    I wish can get the game. But now that I have the money to get it *eyes glisten* kekekekeke... my goal is to get a shiny Tyrogue.

I could be shiny if you'd like.

Nope not the same. Oh yeah.. I have edited my original post with the last part of the challenge. Currently I'm thinking of spriting... I don't know what yet.

i don't like shiny mawile and shiny luvdisc would be a pain to look for... i'll just wait quietly until a random shiny pops up and i'll be happy for a few minutes n_n Someone gave me a shiny Charizard with Pokerus, but i think it's hacked so... anyone want a shiny Charizard? I really don't want it.

I'm glad that Rockawn or whatever his name is isn't coming back.

Super challenge is now closed. Any edits and challenges after this will not be in the running of top 5.

Hello contestants and the eliminated contestants. Just a few days ago, all 17 contestants returned into the game to have a second chance back into the game, but only two will return and make it to the top 5. Who will it be? You will be judged on your courses and translation. This was a really hard decision, it honestly was. I had to change some of the scores as a lot of you guys had the same score, but like I said, you all tried your best and it was really hard, but it could only come down to two people.

:

Translation: 3/3
    Comedy: 2.5/3
    Creativity: 3/3
    Time: 2

= 10.5

:

Creativity: 2.5/3
    Time: 1

= 9

:

Creativity: 2/3

= 9.5

:

Comedy: 2/3
    Creativity: 2.5/3

= 9.5

-----

So that means Troy and Sally, you are now back into the game as the top 5! As for Mattman, Arti and the other fifteen contestants, I'm sorry but you will not be returning into the game. Remember, PU6 auditions are starting and they will close on April 10 so PM me about it. Well Troy and Sally, welcome to the top 5! And meet your rivals, Rose, Tori and Lovrina.

Oh and Arti, because you are holding the Magikarp Earring and you are no longer in the game, please choose someone from the top 5 for it to be given to.

Sucks to be me right? I'm giving it to Tori -mwahahahahahaha- because SHE will obviously win, and I want someone else to win this time ;P Sorry Tori.

.... mwahahahaha

Smile

So, the final 5. Looks like this will be quite fun. Although it is a shame that Tori got the earring, although I do see Arti's logic.

-_-... Yeah give it to the better player..
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

mwahahahaha >3

Ok, I'm leaving now. Bye all. And good luck ~

Holy.. Crap... I made it! Sorry Arti and Matt I hope you guys have a prosperous life.

Awww it's too bad we all can't come back.

: H-Huh? I made it? Well, this is good and bad at the same time... Sorry, Mattman and Arti. D= I hope you get lots of good stuff from here on out.
    Last edited by Purplepassion; 6th April 2010 at 6:46 PM.

Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast