Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Old Pokemon would you like to evolve/prevolve in the next gen?

Default What Old Pokemon would you like to evolve/prevolve in the next gen?

What Pokemon would you like to pre/evolve in Generation 5?

I'd like a stronger Farfetch'd and Skarmory...

And a Prevoloution of Kangashkhan and a Prevoloution Tauros/Miltank Boy evolves into Tauros Girl into Miltank...

Id love to see a Miltank baby, and that Kashkangkan (or w/e) baby has gotta be available soon! Also I think that maybe their should be one for Pisir, Ditto or Aerodactyl

I'm thinking Skarmory and Absol may get pre-evos.
    I love my cute little Machop!

Come on, you know Machop is cute! I mean, who couldn't love those endearing eyes? That adorable face? That loving embrace?

Just don't call it cuddly or else it will hurt you.

Credit to pokefan#493 for the userbar and Northern Lights for the badge

Click the banner to go to this forum's branch of the Bring Back Bionicle Club.

I am now the rightful claimer of Machop in the Official Claim A Pokemon Thread v5! [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2z57udz.jpg[/IMG]

Not another thread like this.....

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Not another thread like this.....
    That wasn't necessary, but anyway yeah I've always wanted to see a Kangaskhan(sp?) pre-evo.
    Sean
    2622-3853-4459

Looking for:
    PM me if you got em' I'd like to trade

theres probably going to be a pre-evo skarmony
    I'm ACDC997 on pokemon global link.

White FC 2365 4922 7805- Use this
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes (Others):

Credit to Gladeshadow

Quote Originally Posted by Piekid11 View Post
    "I like to spread butter on my buttcheeks then slide down my kitchen floor nude in the middle of the night" and "I like to poop in cups and throw them at random by standers"

absol,skarmory,farfetched need evolutions.kangaskhan pre evelution,and male evolution of that
    Boredom is boring

i dont really want to see any more generation 1 , new evolution pokemon , but if i had to choose i would choose an evo of lapras

another evolution from tyrogue
    it just me against the world

Quote Originally Posted by Richards22 View Post
    i dont really want to see any more generation 1 , new evolution pokemon , but if i had to choose i would choose an evo of lapras

another evolution from tyrogue
    Hitmonnorris used Roundhouse Kick!
        Spoiler:- Current Doubles Team:

Spoiler:- Current Singles Team:

Mawile evo plz.
    <---Mah SS team, which is clearly superior to all of yours. Credit goes to Gladeshadow of the Dark Valley Request Shop.

Put this in your sig if you agree that Zoroark and his prevo are super ugly. (Started by GolemGuy)

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64!)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorkzedork View Post
    What Pokemon would you like to pre/evolve in Generation 5?

I'd like a stronger Farfetch'd and Skarmory...

And a Prevoloution of Kangashkhan and a Prevoloution Tauros/Miltank Boy evolves into Tauros Girl into Miltank...
    I'd first like to say thank you for making this board, seriously. I like thinking of possible future pokemon evolutions :-)

Secondly I would like to see Skarmory, Donphan, Marowak, Sandslash, Eevee evolutions and a split staryu evolution.

And I am sorry for saying this but I am sick and tired of people saying "I'd like Farfetch'd to evolve. It NEEDS one." I reckon that even if it did get an evolution, they might not even make it good or even look nice. Also, the kangaskhan ore-evolution and Miltank/Tauros split prevo has been said dozens of times, and I am finding it to get annoying because again, lots of people say it (I also don't like pre-evolutions very much). Sorry if I sound like I am insulting you but lots of people say this and I just felt like saying. Sorry if I made you feel that I was insulting you.

Peace.
    White team pose:

Credit for team pose, thanks pkmnfn

White FC: 1721 2620 4387

Even if we get a Farfetch'd evolution that doesn't look nice, we can't really complain after what they did to Tangela.
        Spoiler:- Current Doubles Team:

Spoiler:- Current Singles Team:

loved girafarig since Gen 2, and would love to see an evo for it.

haha hitmonnorris funny

No more baby Pokemon would be nice.
    A̛͔̘̮̮͓̲̤͉̍̔̋̋ͯ̊͆͡s̨̻̼͖̣̮̫̙̦ͣ̓̋̍̇͌ͨ-̧̭̞̻̺̼͓̱̮͑̾̒ͪ̄̚͜S̪̺ͨͦ̉͢a̮̽ͭ͛ͧ̐͢l̶̈́ͧͣ̊̀ͤ͌͏̘a̫̎͗̎̆̉ͬ ̘͍m̷̧͔̝͖̰͖̼̀ͧ̓ȕ̡̠̪͆͊ͬ̓̀͝ ̢̙̺͆ͥA̢̻̠̖̪̎̄̊́l̛̈́̔͠͏̗̞̙̟͙̩͖ă̵̱ͤͬ̈̔̃ͤ̚y̝͔͎̌̀͆ͪ͌̌́ ̗̻͇̳̲k̴̰̰̘̯͕̦̐͢u̖̙̥̯̺̗̲̳̮̐̿̽ͫͩͫ͟͞m̡̘̰̫̓͆̔ͣ̏ͭ̂͡ ̟̟̜

A Marowak evolution into a badass samurai themed Steel/Ground type. X3 That would really make my Gen5.

Skarmory wants a Jet Plane evo. Manectric, Sableye, Luvdisc, Zangoose and Seviper could do with evos.

plot, bounty hunters, crazed tax collectors
    a journeyfic by the most improved writer of 2012, second place
    what more could you want?

the Writers of Justice + the Fanfiction Mafia

banner and userbar by the fantastic Brutaka

PokeCommunity . Writers of Justice . FanFiction.Net

Well, there was that fake scan of the evolutions for Farfetch'd and Delibird.

Farfetch'd had this really neat looking evolution in it. I'd like Nintendo to take note of that, because it looked awesome.

Other-wise, I can't really think of any others. I'm sure there will be quite a few regardless though.

or how about making a generation with no pokemon related to any of the other pokemon, it will be like starting again

I think that they should create a baby pokemon which depending on what move you teach it at level 10 or something evolves either into Chatot or Farfetch'd and to then give each of those an evolution also.

Thinking back I'm thinking of pokemon I think DESERVE an evolution, I think Banette and Kecleon need to get evolutions for sure! Skarmory and Mawile also need to have evolutions I feel.

I deffinately think that there should be a gender evolution for Mime Jr and for Goldeen, a female Mr mime or Seaking are just irritating, whenever I see them I flinch lol Oh And Luvdisc I think really deserves more power, its cute but completely pointless at the moment.

PACHIRISU!!! I WANT A CUTE EVOLUTION OF PACHIRISU!!!!! Ahem... Sorry just I want a cute evolution of Pachirisu! lol

Pokemon Battle Island Finale

I'd like to see...

Pre-evolutions:

* Kangaskhan

* Lickitung

* Tauros/Miltank

* Onix

* Skarmory

* Lapras

Evolutions:

* Kangaskhan ♂ - Or a male equivalent, like Gallade

* Rapidash - Basically a Pegasus, Fire/Flying type

* Farfetch'd - Flying/Fighting

* Stantler

* Mawile

* Delibird

* Banette

* Sableye

* Torkoal

* Dragon type eeveelution

* Normal type eeveelution

* Corsola

* Luvdisc

* Qwilfish

Quote Originally Posted by Mykonos View Post
    Well, there was that fake scan of the evolutions for Farfetch'd and Delibird.

Farfetch'd had this really neat looking evolution in it. I'd like Nintendo to take note of that, because it looked awesome.
    Judging from what I've seen of the fakemon listed on Serebii, Nintenedo does seem to draw from those suggestions. So it is likely we might get a Farfetch'd evolution. Also, can you show me that pic? I'd really like to see it.

I'd like evolutions of Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Farfetch'd, Heracross, Luvdisc, Marowak, Stantler, Sudowoodo, Pachirisu (perhaps a flying squirrel evo), Buneary (male evolution), Teddiursa (Dark type alt evoution), Shellder (alt evolution) and pre-evolutions of Lapras, Skarmory, Stantler, Tauros/Miltank and Kangaskhan. Seriously, isn't it about time Kangaskhan's baby was made a pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Attack_Kitty View Post
    * Rapidash - Basically a Pegasus, Fire/Flying type
    Oh yeah, that was another one I wanted. If they're going to keep shoving Ponyta down our throats, they may as well give him a good evolution.

* Farfetch'd - Flying/Fighting
    That would be interesting. I'd really like to see that.

* Dragon type eeveelution
    I am so sick of people wanting more eeveelutions. Haven't you people had enough already? Besides, most of them suck except for Espeon. Also, why of all things would they choose a Dragon type? Every Dragon type is dual type so that they're not overpowered so Eevee doesn't have a chance in hell of getting a Dragon type evolution.

* Normal type eeveelution
    I don't see why you can't just stick with your Eevee.
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 1st March 2010 at 9:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Prevolutions are annoying, but I'd put up with them if they allowed you to get new evolutions (like a prevo that splits into either an existing Pokemon or a new one, which they did with the Hitmons).
    That or give the prevo a move the base form can't learn, and if it levels up in the base form with that move, it evolves (or just make something that can only evolve if it passes through the baby form first).
    In other words: Make A Reason for new Prevos, or don't make them.

As for what should evolve/get a baby form (if the baby form has a purpose), Absol, Mawile, Sableye, and Torkoal come to mind. I think they'll only make Prevos for things that give 2 effort points in their base form. Most things give effort points based on their evolution level baby/base form w/o a baby typically give 1, the first evolution gives 2, final evos and ledgends give 3(with Paras giving 1 and Parasect giving 3 being the only exception that comes to mind).
    Based on that, I'd say only things that give 2 effort points in their base form could get prevos (Absol, anyone?). An evolved Sableye/Mawile would be cool, though.
    And useless things like Luvdisc are in need of improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    Also, why of all things would they choose a Dragon type? Every Dragon type is dual type so that they're not overpowered so Eevee doesn't have a chance in hell of getting a Dragon type evolution.
    All Eeveelutions so far have been special types and Dragon is the only special type left without an eeveelution. Would kind of bring things full circle if they gave us a dragon type Eeveelution. That's why I want one anyway. It wouldn't necessarily be overpowered if handled right.
    Last edited by Attack_Kitty; 1st March 2010 at 9:49 PM.

I'd like to see...

Pre-evolutions:

* Skarmory

* Tropius

Evolutions:

* Delibird

* Torkoal

* Dunsparce to Dragon/Normal type eeveelution

* Corsola

* Qwilfish

* Starmie or Staryu

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast