Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Pokemon Show (Rated G)

Shame... i like your works

Spoiler:- Sig Stuff:

Okay, I give up. This week is officially going to be April Fool's Day week on the Pokemon Show. I tried typing the entire chapter at once, but when trying to look up how to spell limburger on another tab, the Internet stopped working. When I tried closing out of that tab, the one I was typing this on did too. Therefore, to keep problems from arising for the third week in a row, I have decided that every night from tonight through Friday, I will post a small section of what would have been tonight's April Fool's Day Bonanza.

Episode 4: April Fools, Part 1 (Chimchar's Joke of the Day)

Chimchar: Hello, ladies and germs! Boy, do I have some great jokes for you today! They're ten times better than my normal ones!

Skuntank: Well, that's not hard. There was plenty of room for improvement.

Chimchar: Oh, ha ha! Why don't you just leave the jokes to the comedian?

Dusknoir: There's a comedian here?

Chimchar: Just let me get to my joke!

Skuntank: Let him go, Dusknoir. We can't heckle him until he tries to joke.

Dusknoir: I'm not sure that's entirely true, but I'll go with it. Besides, he's right. It's not like the jokes can get worse.

Chimchar: Okay then! On to my joke. So, a Slaking walks into a building. He goes up to the desk and says: "Three pounds of limburger cheese, please." The lady at the counter says: "Sir, this is a library." So, the Slaking looks embarassed, and he whispers: "Sorry. Three pounds of limburger cheese, please."

Dusknoir: Wow, I was wrong. Apparently, the jokes can get worse.

Skuntank: The impossible never really is impossible if you put your mind to it, you know.

Dusknoir: I never thought about it that way before. I guess that Chimchar is dedicated to his work after all!

Skuntank: Dedicated to getting better?

Dusknoir: No, to getting worse.

Piplup: Join us tomorrow with Part 2: PokeVeterinarian's Hospital!

I hope you all like it!
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Sorry to hear about the technical difficulties, I know what that's like. I can't wait to see the rest of the April Fool's Day Bonanza, though. Poor Chimchar, his joke wasn't that bad. Dusknoir and Skuntank are still cracking me up, though.

New Chapter: Chapter 4- Unova

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Creature of Storms
    Also check out my completed crossover of Pokemon and Pirates by clicking the title!

"Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
    Ephesians 6:17

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234