Thread: Shocking Truth-A team devoted to my mates

Default Shocking Truth-A team devoted to my mates

Here we go~
    Let's hope my new skills from the STTR can help me triumph in the Tower.

Empoleon@Leftovers
    252 HP, 252 Def, 6 SpA
    Calm
    Stealth Rock
    Hydro Pump/Hydro Cannon
    Flash Cannon
    Ice Beam/Grass Knot
    Hydro Cannon is shockingly useful. It can take out deadly tanks like *snaps fingers* that, and as a result helps my team. I doubt it'd work, and I'm not sure about the other moves. Stealth Rock is there for Moltres, and anything like the 999 Dusknoir (to hurt it) and 997 Torterra (but I'd switch) Both give crit hax but there's a way around it. With this beast:

Staraptor@Life Orb
    252 ATK, 252 Spd, 6 HP
    Jolly/Adamant
    Brave Bird/Aerial Ace
    U-Turn/Pursuit
    Steel Wing/Close Combat
    Giga Impact/Return
    lol at the choices. But really, same excuse for Giga Impact, and the choices must be narrowed. Help...
    This guy counters the 985 Azelf in a way but it can still use Thunderbolt. I don't know clearly but it counters others too. Finally...

Dusknoir@Quick Claw
    252 HP, 252 ATK, 6 SpD
    Adamant
    Ice Punch
    ThunderPunch
    Will-O-Wisp
    Shadow Sneak
    This is actually the 999 Dusknoir set. This set is kinda rigged so it always gets hax and I like that factor. Always going first and nearly always getting crit hax is amazing. It doesn't look like much but I don't care. This guy is amazing, credit to Cameruption (on STTR) for finding it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameruption on STTR
    This set ruins teams on Wi-Fi and in the Tower. With this thing roaming around we need a Shell Armour set or tricks and tips to beat this Dusknoir. I give it the highest number possible, 999. Also the AI the trainers have who use this are amazing-ScarfTaunt to be exact.
    I know this team is bad, my strategies may not work, just notice that Serebii's looking after me now so that's the only thing to be wary of.

~Terry
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

Sorry i'm not good at rating but i'm good at suggestions. :P
    For the *snaps fingers* thing on Staraptor, i have an other idea.
    Porygon-Z with Adaptability, 252 SpAtk EVs, Modest, Life Orb and Hyper Beam can OHKO the standard Blissey at +2 (Nasty Plot). You can combine it with a BoltBeam, Tri Attack, Signal Beam, Dark Pulse, everything that you may want.
    ~ Reinier

Quote Originally Posted by FoldingScreen View Post
    imo MixPedo could work here

Quote Originally Posted by YOOMTAH View Post
    Sorry i'm not good at rating but i'm good at suggestions. :P
    For the *snaps fingers* thing on Staraptor, i have an other idea.
    Porygon-Z with Adaptability, 252 SpAtk EVs, Modest, Life Orb and Hyper Beam can OHKO the standard Blissey at +2 (Nasty Plot). You can combine it with a BoltBeam, Tri Attack, Signal Beam, Dark Pulse, everything that you may want.
    I love that idea, but I prefer high-number sets. The one I'm using ranges between 801 and 914. Useful for hax
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

You are aware that none of the Pokémon you mentioned in your Empoleon's description exist, right? There is no 999 Dusknoir and no 997 Torterra. The highest is 950 Regigigas.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueRabbit View Post
    You are aware that none of the Pokémon you mentioned in your Empoleon's description exist, right? There is no 999 Dusknoir and no 997 Torterra. The highest is 950 Regigigas.
    We have different numbers in the STTR, TBR. We discovered that the two Pokémon I mentioned in Empoleon's description are really badass threats.

~Terry

Tumblr

^ So, care to explain why your "999 Dusknoir" set doesn't exist?
    462 | Dusknoir | Brave | Iron Ball | Shadow Punch | Fling | Will-O-Wisp | Trick Room | Atk/Def
    598 | Dusknoir | Careful | Leftovers | Curse | Pain Split | Confuse Ray | Attract | Def/SpD
    734 | Dusknoir | Adamant | Scope Lens | Shadow Punch | Fire Punch | ThunderPunch | Ice Punch | Atk/SpD
    870 | Dusknoir | Adamant | Muscle Band | Shadow Punch | Earthquake | Brick Break | Rock Slide | Def/SpD
    None of them match.
    Last edited by Noctourniquet; 2nd March 2010 at 8:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueRabbit View Post
    ^ So, care to explain why your "999 Dusknoir" set doesn't exist?

None of them match.
    We found a new set.

Tumblr

*facepalm*

Sorry, you failed so badly that my facepalm knocked out my eyes.

Honestly, watching you lie your face off about your incredible 'skillz' in the Frontier isn't even funny or sad anymore, it's just pathetic.
    156 Pokemon in the Unova dex. 6 of them are event Pokemon.
    151 Pokemon in the Kanto dex. 1 of them is an event Pokemon.

When you see it...

Terry T stop before you get really owned. ungulateman is being nice.................for now

Friend Safari: FAIRY
    Mawile, Deddenne and Clefairy

Always up for a BATTLE

You literally make me cry Terry. This is pathetic. You really believe we're gonna believe this shit, after you've tried to pull it to many times? I thought you had left for good. You come up with the worst excuses. Think things over before you try to fool us... we aren't all idiots.

Question: what is STTR? It sounds to me like noobs trying to replicate Project New World.

Finally, some excitement! ^^

Electric weak.

What you have here is basically a speed team
    - the speed.

Staraptor wants CC/AA/Return/U-turn or Roost.

There's nothing special about that Dusknoir, TBH.
    And you can't just "Find a new set", they're
    programmed into the game, it's not just gonna
    start making up new sets because of your epic
    awesomeness.

^Click it!^