Thread: Grand master of all things bad stuck!!

Default Grand master of all things bad stuck!!

I have level 60 Turtwig and Mudkip and I am STILL in the Mystifying Forest, but I cannot beat the grand master of all things bad! Can you help?

just get a lot of reviver seeds i beat it at lv 42
    white fc 3353 5984 6367

check out my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/theragin...o?feature=mhee currently doing pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky

uhhh, just get a ton of "multi hit moves" like blizzard, ominous wind, etc.

Just be patient, I got a page of reviver seeds before my successful attempt. Just leave the "Grand Master" for last, defeat his "minions" first, it goes easier. Also, you could try Sleep Seeds and Stun Seeds, and also Heal seeds, because I know you can be put to sleep. I did it at level 38
    I'm allergic to Brelooms. Don't come near me with one, or my face will puff up.

Don't be mad, be sad! You're less annoying that way.

Question of the Century:
    Could Lugia beat Makuhita in a game of chess?

I'm looking for any Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Totodile, Torchic, or Mudkip. I'll trade any other starter for one.

The following should do the trick:

1. More than ten reviver seeds.

2. Stun seeds and sleep seeds.

3. A high level(45+).

4. Ranged attacks, such as: Energy Ball, Flamethrower, Water Pulse, Shock Wave, Earthquake, etc.
    ~Fact of the Whenever~
    Life gives you lemons because a large portion of humanity wasn't thankful for the grapes it already had. Please treat all fruit with respect.

Well, I personally beat the grand master of all things bad at level 35 with just one reviver seed, but I guess I'm just crafty and resorceful in these games.

First of all, and this is a good general rule for these types of boss battles, take out the bulk, not the boss. What I mean by this is take out the minions before going on to wigglytuff, since it'll be less hits taken per turn.

Next, I recommend some Quick seeds, Believe it or not these little things can make all the difference in a pinch.

You should also be packing a ranged move on both your starter and partner. I suggest trying energy ball and water pulse respectively, that way you can take out the chimeco and croagunk out on the first turn assuming the turtwig is your starter and the mudkip is your partner.

Another thing, take out the diglett and dugtrio promptly, they have earth power and mud bomb (mud bomb can lower your accuracy which is ridiculously annoying, and earth power hits both you and your partner no matter where they are in the room.).

Go ahead and bring some reviver seeds and oran berries just in case, you still never know what might happen. Esspecially since you are both Lv 60 this plan should be pretty much fail safe.

-Resident evil

Quote Originally Posted by lucario beast View Post
    just get a lot of reviver seeds i beat it at lv 42
    But Reviver Seeds are really rare. Please help me.
    You can find me in these locations as well:

YouTube
    Knux's Super Mario Bros. X Forums
    SMBX Revived
    FutureNyanCat2002's SMBX Forums

Black 2 FC: 3053-9852-8499 (Bowser)
    3DS FC: 3136-7939-0916

Get a lot of moves like Blizzard that hit everyone. That's key.

if you have some free time, check out my new updated song, ETERNAL NIGHT ~ last.fm ~ steam

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=390636
    I suppose this could be posted here^ too. I'd say take out all the other guild members before Wigglytuff, have some attacks that hit the whole room and some that can reach a few tiles away.
    I beat them at level 40 or so, I don't think it would be too hard if you have some good moves.

My Mudkip knows Endeavour, but the other foes are still beating me.

YouTube
    SMBX Revived

Quote Originally Posted by castlewars View Post
    I believe you can get reviver seeds quickly by doing sentry perfectly lots of times. It'll take awhile, but then you'll get through with little worries.

Ps: If your main character(not partner) is Mudkip, then make sure to use Endeavor on Wigglytuff as quickly as possible, since it will cut his HP down to how much you have, regarding the fact that he has around 700 HP, while you only have roughly 125. This way he'll be as easy to defeat as Chatot bulk-wise. Just stay away from that 2KO Doubleslap!
    ~Fact of the Whenever~
    Life gives you lemons because a large portion of humanity wasn't thankful for the grapes it already had. Please treat all fruit with respect.

You should sell all the items that you don't need or won't use - I find myself with lots of Pecha Scarves in storage for example - and get around 800 Poké - that's how much the Reviver Seeds are in the Kecleon Store.

Also, bring Sleep and Stun seeds, and somehow get Blizzard for Mudkip. Don't teach Mudkip Earthquake as it will hit you too.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedragonites View Post
    I believe you can get reviver seeds quickly by doing sentry perfectly lots of times. It'll take awhile, but then you'll get through with little worries.

Ps: If your main character(not partner) is Mudkip, then make sure to use Endeavor on Wigglytuff as quickly as possible, since it will cut his HP down to how much you have, regarding the fact that he has around 700 HP, while you only have roughly 125. This way he'll be as easy to defeat as Chatot bulk-wise. Just stay away from that 2KO Doubleslap!
    Can't you only do it after graduating?

YouTube
    SMBX Revived

Can't you only do it after graduating?
    Oh, right. >.<'

In that case, try repeatedly going to dungeons like Oran Forest, Landslide Cave, or Serenity River, where you'll find boxes at the end that practically always contain Reviver Seeds.
    ~Fact of the Whenever~

Also try to get in a good position so your not completely surrounded. And I agree get rid of the minions first

Heat Wave is very useful.

Try to use mulit-hit moves eg. blizzard ect. and even vaccum wave could help.
    also get long range attacks, and KO the pokemon below you with a long range move first, i've replayed the game multiple times, and that's the only way i could beat that level

When I first got Time, I beat it spamming Blizzard. Charmander always only used Flamethrower because i unstarred all the other moves. I did have about 15 Reviver Seeds though, so I don't know if it was my moves or the seeds. Eh, either way, but it took about seven hours planning on that strategy.
    Please, please, please, please click all my eggs and if you have any things like these in your signature I will click back! ♥

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedragonites View Post
    Oh, right. >.<'

In that case, try repeatedly going to dungeons like Oran Forest, Landslide Cave, or Serenity River, where you'll find boxes at the end that practically always contain Reviver Seeds.
    I haven't unlocked those dungeons yet. I know how to, but it's random in the case of Serenity River (besides, I've got Sky - I forgot to note that). I've not traded yet, even with my DSi (get it? the L and R buttons failed on my old DS).

YouTube
    SMBX Revived

You can search for the Wonder mail generator on Google and then, once it shows up as Wonder mail S Generator, you can create the jobs you want by choosing the place, job type, etc. its a real help!

Oh, and to help you beat the guild, just like the other people said, use a lot of multi-hit moves, like blizzard, overheat, etc. Then, throw a stun seed at Wigglytuff so that you can save him for last and when the others are gone, you have a chance to heal then beat him.

And in my opinion, i think the targets you want to get first are Diglett and Dugtrio, cause of the the move earthquake, which is really annoying, but at least it effects the other guild members.

I haven't unlocked those dungeons yet. I know how to, but it's random in the case of Serenity River (besides, I've got Sky - I forgot to note that). I've not traded yet, even with my DSi (get it? the L and R buttons failed on my old DS).
    One trick I've learned to get lots of Reviver seeds quickly in Sky is to first unlock the ability to trade for them in the Recycle Shop and then go to the Marowak Dojo a bunch of times, getting as many Escape Orbs as possible. You can then use these to trade for Reviver seeds.

Click please!

Wow you suck lv 60 that horrible dude i mean being killed by them at lv 60 is horrible since you should pwn them at that level.

Kill-Diglett and Dugtrio first Earthquake spammers then X-eye wiggly

what worked for me was confusing my opponents and then why they were attacking each other i kept attacking them. also have a good amount of revive seeds