Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Discussion of Serebii.net Pokémon Ranger: Tracks of Light Discoveries

Where do we go to report discoveries "officially"? The site hasn't been updated with the info that Eruption Heatran is always Quiet and that all of the Ranger 3 Pokemon save Manaphy have the Classic Ribbon attached.

I found this info looking at the wondercards extracted from the game, by members of projectpokemon.com. Although I do know how they extracted them, so I can explain how and provide screenshots if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaDonut View Post
    Where do we go to report discoveries "officially"? The site hasn't been updated with the info that Eruption Heatran is always Quiet and that all of the Ranger 3 Pokemon save Manaphy have the Classic Ribbon attached.
    Most likely, Serebii (and most people for that matter) hasn't completed the mission as it isn't out yet. As for the others, I'm sure a lot of people assumed they'd have ribbons like their Almia counterparts anyways :S

I liked the newest update showing the rest of the past missions. Hooray for Arceus appearing!
    Last edited by Lorde; 13th March 2010 at 1:51 PM.

I just read Serebii's lastest updates on this game and noticed there was a "light" temple. Besides the title of the game being "Tracks of Light", I wonder if there's any other significance to the word, Light. Might it be foreshadowing something for the 5th gen? :P

Or it's just a reference to the game's plot OR the temple itself?

Shadows of Almia was just referring to Darkrai, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno
    Or it's just a reference to the game's plot OR the temple itself?

Shadows of Almia was just referring to Darkrai, for example.
    Hmm... well there aren't any hints of Oblivia in the title, not like Almia. I mean, they call if Shadows of Almia because the shadow that can endanger Almia aka Darkrai. There must be a reason why the last temple in the past missions is the Light Temple. Or maybe a reason why the final boss is Mewtwo. Hey, the birds and Lugia are post-storyline right?

3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

Quote Originally Posted by Ltrainer View Post
    I just read Serebii's lastest updates on this game and noticed there was a "light" temple. Besides the title of the game being "Tracks of Light", I wonder if there's any other significance to the word, Light. Might it be foreshadowing something for the 5th gen? :P
    I think the "light" refers to one of two things:

-The Ranger Signs which are 'tracks" of light in a sense since they grow. You draw them in order to do certain things like walk on water or break boulders.

-Ho-oH and it's rainbow which is able to diffuse the barrier around the Sky Fortress in the game. It's rainbow is a track of seven colours. Those seven colours (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet) make up light.
    Last edited by Lorde; 15th March 2010 at 1:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA
    I think the "light" refers to one of two things:

-The Ranger Signs which are 'tracks" of light in a sense since they grow. You draw them in order to do certain things like walk on water or break boulders.

-Ho-oH and it's rainbow which is able to diffuse the barrier around the Sky Fortress in the game. It's rainbow is a track of seven colours. Those seven colours (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet) make up light.
    Ah... Good reason. Why I didn't think about this at all =/

Quote Originally Posted by Mi10ticFan View Post
    Ah... Good reason. Why I didn't think about this at all =/
    It's just speculation. I don't think we'll ever know for sure lol.

Anyway, I'm waiting on those Wi-Fi missions! I want something to do in the game, and capturing Heatran and Shaymin would be fun. I've completed the game so I'm kind of just wandering around aimlessly looking for a challenge. I'd do those past missions, but after my humiliating defeat at the hands of Tangrowth, I'm weary of them.
    Last edited by Lorde; 16th March 2010 at 3:15 AM.

We have Metagross' Ranger Sign

Goodness, the Metagross sign was hard, it's so complicated. Not as hard as Meganium but certainly a challenge. There wasn't any time to even charge the stlyer (not sure if it would've made a difference, but I always like to try). I have to say, I'm hoping all the Boss Pokemon like the ones used by the Nappers have Ranger signs. It would be cool to walk around with a Mamoswine for the first time.

I have the feeling that if the boss had a field ability, it has a Ranger Sign

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    I have the feeling that if the boss had a field ability, it has a Ranger Sign
    Well we can't put their field ability to waste right (unlike SoA apparently <_<)? I would die craving for a Rhyperior or a Charizard D=

The WiFi missions are now active

In an hour or so I'll get on them

The WiFi missions are now active

In an hour or so I'll get on them

Quote Originally Posted by Mi10ticFan View Post
    I would die craving for a Rhyperior or a Charizard D=
    I think the only game in which Charizard is capable of following you is SoA. Really wish all Pokemon could follow you. Anyway, I have downloaded both missions for Ranger but I don't have time to play them yet. I hope they're much more challenging than the Manaphy one :S

Feraligatr's Ranger Sign was officially revealed in today's episode

Where do i find infernape in Tracks of light (Describe location)

Infernape is one of the Pok&#233;mon you can only obtain after beating the past missions. You need to have beaten Electivire in the Lightning Temple. It's then in a cave in Sorbelas Mountain

I think the only game in which Charizard is capable of following you is SoA. Really wish all Pokemon could follow you.
    Really? Well, that's really bad for Charizard. I know the reason for the original series though.

Arg, I really wish I have Wifi. I really want a Shaymin that badly. :S

By the way, I see Serebii has managed to find all the litographs for the Pokemon in the past (Mew appearing, now this is news)
    Last edited by Illusione-Tempus; 21st March 2010 at 3:36 AM.

Charizard has a Field Ability in this game. This indicates that there's a Ranger Sign for it. We just need to find it

Mew appears in the past eh? Too bad it doesn't appear in the present or in a Wi-Fi mission. I remember playing the Mew mission in Ranger 1 and it was my favorite mission because Mew was always a challenge. I still have no patience for those past missions

Interestingly, Mew was present in the Demo mission given in Stores and over the Nintendo Channel prior to release. Filb covered it here; http://www.filb.de/forum/showthread....3412&from=1239 with video

Charizard has a Field Ability in this game. This indicates that there's a Ranger Sign for it. We just need to find it
    That's good. I bet it'll be fun playing around with Charizard's assist again, with 2 different kinds

Well... Meganium has a different assist when it's charged. Not charged, you'll get Frenzy Plant attack, charged, you'll get Solarbeam attack... that is, if that's the names =/

Mew appears in the past eh? Too bad it doesn't appear in the present or in a Wi-Fi mission. I remember playing the Mew mission in Ranger 1 and it was my favorite mission because Mew was always a challenge. I still have no patience for those past missions
    Well Mew is really hard to capture thanks to it always running away. But what gives? It's still hard as ever, Too bad it's non-transferable (since its installed along with the game, logical explanation)

Interestingly, Mew was present in the Demo mission given in Stores and over the Nintendo Channel prior to release.
    So... it's actually revealed before Tracks of Light is released? *squeee*

I wonder if you can get the bosses early withought defeating them by just writing their ranger sign before seeing them, i mean like then u can pwn suicune by calling on meganium or jumpluff or pwning all of the bosses by calling on mewtwo
    and serebii, i do believe that there should be a squirtle and worturtle before blastoise in the ranger browser
    Last edited by Eeveemaster493; 22nd March 2010 at 3:31 PM.

http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/oblivia/

I've updated with Oblivia

No you can't access Ranger Signs before entering the Pok&#233;mon in your browser and no, Squirtle & Wartortle are not in this game

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast