Thread: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs! Part Two (25)

Default Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs! Part Two (25)

Pokémon Ranger: Tracks of Light! Part Two

After capturing the Ukulele Pichu and meeting with Booker, Natsuya continues his quest to stop Red Eye & the Pokémon Nappers. However, things start looking grim when he finds they're trying to capture the Pokémon Raikou as well. Will he be able to stop them?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

I've watched this special now, it was great.

Loved how Natsuya captured a Cranidos. And I liked to see the Raikou in the end.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

My overall opinion of this episode is that it stuck pretty darn close to the game (which I have played for the past three days). Hatsuya's capture of the Ukulele Pichu was so quick and smooth, I like how Rangers capture Pokemon easily in the anime, it's harder in the games haha. It looked so cute when it was smiling and playing it's Ukulele. The old man took them to Rainbow Island and then the Pokemon Nappers appeared. It was cute seeing Pichu shock the female Napper into unconciousness, it almost reminded me of Pikachu. Once inside the ruins, we find a crazed Cranidos that has been manipulated by the Nappers. Hatsuya may have captured it, but then Raikou appeared at the end! Long time no see in the anime. 8/10 since it was a good Ranger 3 promoter.

I just watched this. Quite a good episode, compared the the main one.. It was quite an impact when Pichu's ukulele broke D8 The capture of Cranidos to break it out of its trance was sort of like the 1st Ranger series where the Pokemon were controlled by the Go Rock Squad vai instruments. Raikou appeared at the end, which made it even more interesting. But it ended right there.

It would be cool if there was part 3 to follow up for this U_U

This is the start of a brand new journey...

FF.Net +
    PB + DA + Blog

This special was very cool. It was great how the storyline continued very well, and they showed how the rage/confusion effect on stylers worked. It was cool how he befriended a Cranidos even after he got rid of its rage. Pichu is so cute when it's playing its ukulele. It was cool to see Raikou appear at the end.

76/100