Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teaching the Student Teacher (635)

Default Teaching the Student Teacher (635)

The Beach Pokémon School!

After meeting up with Johanna, Ash & Co. learn that nearby there's children who wish to learn about Pokémon and Ash & Co. volunteer to help teach them and show them about Pokémon training and Pokémon co-ordinating. However, one child seems bent on causing mischief, especially with Dawn's Piplup. Meanwhile, Johanna is assisting in judging a Pokémon Contest which Jessie is participating in, hoping to earn her fourth ribbon. Will she win?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

At the break right now. Spotted an animation error. Ash recalls Gible... and then it reappears next to him? Strange.

New Dress Getto!

Hmmmm, so we need a new combination idea for Pachirishu. Oh!! I know!! Let's suffocate it inside of a giant ice hampster ball! Brilliant!

Oak: Whismur. Professor gets his ear drums blown out.
    Last edited by V Faction; 11th March 2010 at 11:26 AM.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    At the break right now. Spotted an animation error. Ash recalls Gible... and then it reappears next to him? Strange.
    I spotted it too.

That boy is just a jack***. He doesn't listen to anyone.

Another episode belonging to Anime Physics. And now Squirrel can run in ice while using discharge.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 11th March 2010 at 11:22 AM.
    Chimchar sold more merchandise in DP than Piplup.

Well, Jessie wins her 4th ribbon finaly.

This episode reminds us that the GF is coming very soon, as Dawn gets a new dress.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Well, Jessie wins her 4th ribbon finaly.

This episode reminds us that the GF is coming very soon, as Dawn gets a new dress.
    Which pokemon did she use? What was the appeal like? Who did she battle in the final?

Jessie succeeded at last! Got her fourth ribbon. Johanna seemed rather pleased with Jessilina. I didn't much care for Dawn's part of the story though I loved seeing Pachirisu in action on the ice. Dawn appears to have gotten a new dress though, about time.

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    Which pokemon did she use? What was the appeal like? Who did she battle in the final?
    All Seviper it would seem. Dawn's mother complimented it.
    V | Faction

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile lover View Post
    And now Squirrel can run in ice while using discharge.
    You must've missed the part where it showed that it was hollow inside the ice.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

She used Seviper in the appeals and I am not sure about thebattle but most probably it was Seviper.

You must've missed the part where it showed that it was hollow inside the ice.
    Where did I say it wasn't hollow?

Still, we can't forget the best part of the episode:

Man, that never gets old.
    V | Faction

It's scientifically impossible for a a squirrel to run around in a giant hollow ice ball?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

She used Seviper in the appeals and I am not sure about thebattle but most probably it was Seviper.

Did we get to see how seviper made golden wings?

And I think the 'suffocating part' made him confused!!

We hardly saw something from Jessie's contest, I'm pretty disappointed from that.

At least Ash and Co.'s pokemon were all out, I loved to see Torterra again.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

As it was pointed out WAAAAY back in the preview thread, the golden wings were just made from the Pokemon Seal opening up. We've known that for a while.
    V | Faction

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction View Post
    As it was pointed out WAAAAY back in the preview thread, the golden wings were just made from the Pokemon Seal opening up. We've known that for a while.
    oops! must have missed that!

Suffocating takes time, you can't encase someone in a giant hollow ball of ice, and expect them to suffocate and die after a few seconds.

Jessie 4th ribbon was completely rushed... at least she gets complimented by Johanna about her contests skills. We haven't even seen her whole appeal ! Poor Jessie...

I found this episode pretty useless. Some piplup fun, it's always good. Ash learning things to childs was a bit surprising for me, since it's a coordinator school... he stole Dawn's time to shine. Even Dawn was not so good, and the buneary/pachirisu combo is wtf. I'm kinda sad to see buneary always doing appeal things and never battle.

At least Dawn got a new contest dress. I hope Iris will use it in the contest in DP 171, i wanna see this dress >____>
    I'm frustrated they haven't shown it.

Really I was more impressed with Jessie and how she managed to win the praise of one of the best Coordinators in Sinnoh. I really had hoped the Contest would've played a larger role in the episode but it was too much Dawn-time.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    It's scientifically impossible for a a squirrel to run around in a giant hollow ice ball?
    Yes because it will be all slippery and Squirrels paws are not well develpoed to walk on ice and according to Newton's third law of motion it is impossible if the Squirrel isn't able to put more than required force on its paws.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Suffocating takes time, you can't encase someone in a giant hollow ball of ice, and expect them to suffocate and die after a few seconds.
    Unless the Squirrel was there for more than a minute.

One of the kids remind me of richie you know the person ash meet in a friend in deed if you look at the picture at the top of this topic you see what i mean.
    i am a ash/misty fan

[IMG] ash and misty

I hope Jessie gets her 5th ribbon before the GF

IDK why when everyone took their pokemon out, Staraptor appeared with Brock's pokemon, not with Ash's. Everyone else appeared with their respective teams, weird.>__>

I really love the episodes when ALL the pokemon are out. It's been a while since we don't get one of those.

IDK why but Ash hit Gible pretty bad when he was presenting it. Can't complain about hurting him if you did it first.

Ash recalls Gible. Gible is next to him. Oh oh oh it's magic... you know, never believe it's not so~

So it seems everyone wants to hurt Piplup. Keep it coming writers, keep it coming.

Pachirisu is so cute. It's a shame is the least used pokemon in Dawn's team.

GURL THAT COMBINATION WITH PACHI SUCKED~

It's so good when everyone is there to cheer each other up. Ash and Brock trying to make Dawn feel better was a really nice touch.

I thought that close up of Dawn's sad face was going to last forever.

GURL THAT SECOND COMBINATION WITH PACHI SUCKED~

Well that was lame. I wanted to see Jessie's battle.

IT'S BUNEARY! <3

GURL THAT THIRD COMBINATION WITH PACHI.... was actually really good.~

And just when we thought pokemon couldn't get any weirder that boy and Piplup fall in love.

LOL... Johanna didn't give Ash anything.

Overall good episode. Would have preferred more contest and less school.

Episode Pictures are up. Sorry for the delay

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Episode Pictures are up. Sorry for the delay
    Thank you Serebii!

I loved this episode. Some of those anime mistakes were kinda annoying though. Staraptor showing up with Brock's pokemon was weird, and gible returning to it's pokeball to be only seen in the next screen shot. It was awesome to see all of Ash's pokemon together, newly evolved and all. Also, Ash got ripped off with the present giving from Johanna.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLee View Post
    I loved this episode. Some of those anime mistakes were kinda annoying though. Staraptor showing up with Brock's pokemon was weird, and gible returning to it's pokeball to be only seen in the next screen shot. It was awesome to see all of Ash's pokemon together, newly evolved and all. Also, Ash got ripped off with the present giving from Johanna.
    Staraptor isn't standing with Brock's Pokemon, it is standing in front of them back to face. Gible is also standing in front of Mamoswine's leg cause Ash's team is bigger so they can't show all of the in such a small space. But this episode had a lot of errors.
    Johanna is a Meany Brock already got that Pokegear from Khoury's father.

Edit: Didn't noticed that Staraptor came out of Pokeball with Brock's Pokemon. My deepest apologies.
    Last edited by Umbilical Noose; 11th March 2010 at 6:23 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast