Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Playstation Move

I used to have a Wii. The main reason I got rid of it was because I needed the money, but it was an okay system. I would've liked more games that uniquely used the IR system instead of games that treated it like a regular controller, but overall it was okay. :/ It wasn't a bad console, it just seemed like it was somewhat of a generation behind.

I wonder...

Will my dreams of Bad Girl in HD come true?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbers View Post
    I wonder...

Will my dreams of Bad Girl in HD come true?
    Uh, dude, haven't you heard of No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise...

Although that's only been confirmed for Japan.

Holt crap, avatar confusion. I think there' about 3 people with a shiny Rapidash avatar here.

Anyways, wtf is up with that balloon thing at the end of the controller? That's just plain tacky.
    GT: Steeel Woool
    (Let me know you're from SPPF if you send a request)

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Uh, dude, haven't you heard of No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise...

Although that's only been confirmed for Japan.
    Just looked it up.

How on earth have I missed this for so long? I am ashamed of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    You traded in a console to pre-order a game that you've already played? You may not be a Nintendo fanboy, but you sure as hell are retarded.
    Well seeing as I've never played HG/SS, I'd say your the retard for thinking I did, If you didn't know, it doesn't come out till sunday, so.......yeah thanks for making yourself look like a *ss.

Please, Think before you type.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Well seeing as I've never played HG/SS, I'd say your the retard for thinking I did, If you didn't know, it doesn't come out till sunday, so.......yeah thanks for making yourself look like a *ss.

Please, Think before you type.
    Clamps was referring to it being a remake of gold and silver, assuming you have played those games.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Doesn't matter, i didn't play thoes either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbers View Post
    Just looked it up.

How on earth have I missed this for so long? I am ashamed of myself.
    You'd best be ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Well, seeing as I've never played HG/SS, I'd say you're the retard for thinking I have. If you didn't know, it doesn't come out until Sunday, so thanks for making yourself look like an ass.
    Please, think before you type.

Not to mention that not only are the spelling and grammar of your post(s) are atrocious, but the content is too.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    You'd best be ashamed.

Please, think before you type.

Not to mention that not only are the spelling and grammar of your post(s) are atrocious, but the content is too.

Here you go. ^.^
    Last edited by Jb; 13th March 2010 at 7:39 PM.

Anyways, wtf is up with that balloon thing at the end of the controller? That's just plain tacky.
    Apparently the Camera that comes with the Move has problems " seeing " objects in rooms that aren't lit up like the friggin' sun so they put lights at the end so the camera could detect the controller's movements better. So they're like glowing light balls or something of that nature.

You know, this just occurred to me; the PlayStation Move reminds me of a Bingo Dabber.

C_L

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    Apparently the Camera that comes with the Move has problems " seeing " objects in rooms that aren't lit up like the friggin' sun so they put lights at the end so the camera could detect the controller's movements better. So they're like glowing light balls or something of that nature.
    Wow.

"I have an idea! Rather than fixing its light detection, let's stick a glowing ball at the end! That will solve everything!"

As a note you can never have full 4 player control. Like 4 wands and 4 nunchuk-like things, cause the bluetooth on this thing can only reach up to 7 attachments.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by Armorandonomon View Post
    Yes! Yes!

It's beautiful because it's completely true!

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Personally I don't see what's the big deal about motion sensing. Why can't we just stick to furiously punching buttons on our controllers?

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Duality View Post
    Personally I don't see what's the big deal about motion sensing. Why can't we just stick to furiously punching buttons on our controllers?
    Because apparently pressing a button is too complicated now.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    Because apparently pressing a button is too complicated now.
    *stares at controller* IT SAYS PRESS ANY BUTTON TO CONTINUE.
    WHERE`S THE ANY BUTTON.
    *crysob/chucks controller at wall*
    Too much stress hnnnng.

Its not that pressing buttons is hard, its just that we've reach the pinnacle of humanity and we need to make things simpler. Think how the neanderthals had it simple, just now we have it with technology.
    BLAH

...how is pushing a button not simple enough?
    How is having it in a more complex wireless device more simple--you know, why do I even bother asking these questions?

Wow.

"I have an idea! Rather than fixing its light detection, let's stick a glowing ball at the end! That will solve everything!"
    I don't agree with what they're doing by any means but I can understand where they're coming for. Their little Camera Attachment has a pitiful selection of games. Its predecessor had about 20 Games and none of them were worth writing home about. Rather then admit that it's a failure and take a loss they " re-purposed " the camera and repackaged it into something " new ".

Why do it right when you can do it wrong?

I for one hope to god that motion gaming in general dies a quick, yet painful death. We have done fine without the 'waggle' before now, and if the Wii taught us anything, its that motion controls cannot compare to an actual controller or mouse and keyboard. If motion controls become the 'norm' I will throw in my gaming towel. Might try going to the beach instead, never seen one personally, heard they are nice though.

I best keep the towel then.

today i asked my good ICT nerd brother about this possible new gadget and after a detailed explanation i would rather say they use an old technique then ripping off nintendo as some claim.

that funny bubble like thing on the top of the controller is not not a lightbulb but it's the thing that will draw the attention of the playstation camara in order to predict the player's movements. this same technique is used in the computer industry for a long time to animate the movements of enemies and allied bots in videogames and other things by using people that are wearing suits with those same bubbles all over their body.

wii users should envy this, with several games the Wii remains limited in movement while sony's supposed to be ripp off controller is deadly accurate within camera range and grants more possibilities for 3D based games. this opens a way to a finaly affordable type of gaming called 3D, that costed thousands of dollars only a few years ago.
    Last edited by (s.i.e); 13th March 2010 at 9:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by (s.i.e) View Post
    today i asked my good ICT nerd brother about this possible new gadget and after a detailed explanation i would rather say they use an old technique then ripping off nintendo as some claim.

that funny bubble like thing on the top of the controller is not not a lightbulb but it's the thing that will draw the attention of the playstation camara in order to predict the player's movements. this same technique is used in the computer industry for a long time to animate the movements of enemies and allied bots in videogames and other things by using people that are wearing suits with those same bubbles all over their body.

wii users should envy this, with several games the Wii remains limited in movement while sony's supposed to be ripp off controller is deadly accurate within camera range and grants more possibilities for 3D based games. this opens a way to a finaly affordable type of gaming called 3D, that costed thousands of dollars only a few years ago.
    Oh, I see! It's the same technique they use in Motion Capture. That's pretty clever. If anybody want an example, look at this picture.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast