Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Evolution stones come from WHAT?

Post Evolution stones come from WHAT?

Have you ever really thought about where the evolution stones come from? I mean are they created by legendary or what? I mean there's no "Light" type so how is a Shiny Stone created? Is there some kind of cavern or something that creates evolution stones somehow?
    2012 is coming weather the world will end or not the question is the same... Do You Have A Plan?
    *Warning! Warning!*
    I pretend to be a time-traveling Pikachu when posting, however I will lower my act every once in a while. Please do not try to trip me up or explain how its stupid.

They come from Arceus' garden....

the way i made that all make sense was by assuming that the stones came from rocks like the mossy rock and icy rock. but nobody has figured out they are connected which is why the leaf stone doesn't work, and they'll probably introduce more rocks to represent each stone

Slappa da beeyuss

made by Buraddo_Aipom

Yorkshire is a place... Yorkshire is a state of mind

They were created from their respective elements and fossilized.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Theyre made from the fozzilised bones of dead pokemon. When a fire type dies, eventually you get fire stones. Water type, water stone ECT... Its how they help the living get stronger.
    Am I supposed to say something here?

They're just ordinary stones with particular patterns that have a psychological impact on certain pokemon, causing them to evolve.

I have claimed Relcihav!
    Okay, I know it's not real, but that's not going to stop me.
    Relcihav was made by me; no stealing. Thanks to Pingouin7 for making it transparent.

Pokedex: Basically everything except thundurus, landorus and all the unreleased BW legendaries.

They're another of Lord Voldemort's Horcruxes. Unfortunately they were his test subjects, simply stones and upon creating them, they've ended up in a different dimension than his which would be the Pokeworld we know.

Glad to clear all that up with you.
    A̛͔̘̮̮͓̲̤͉̍̔̋̋ͯ̊͆͡s̨̻̼͖̣̮̫̙̦ͣ̓̋̍̇͌ͨ-̧̭̞̻̺̼͓̱̮͑̾̒ͪ̄̚͜S̪̺ͨͦ̉͢a̮̽ͭ͛ͧ̐͢l̶̈́ͧͣ̊̀ͤ͌͏̘a̫̎͗̎̆̉ͬ ̘͍m̷̧͔̝͖̰͖̼̀ͧ̓ȕ̡̠̪͆͊ͬ̓̀͝ ̢̙̺͆ͥA̢̻̠̖̪̎̄̊́l̛̈́̔͠͏̗̞̙̟͙̩͖ă̵̱ͤͬ̈̔̃ͤ̚y̝͔͎̌̀͆ͪ͌̌́ ̗̻͇̳̲k̴̰̰̘̯͕̦̐͢u̖̙̥̯̺̗̲̳̮̐̿̽ͫͩͫ͟͞m̡̘̰̫̓͆̔ͣ̏ͭ̂͡ ̟̟̜

If that's true then was there a Light type in prehistoric times? And why doesn't the Dome fossil and the others evolve pokemon?
    2012 is coming weather the world will end or not the question is the same... Do You Have A Plan?
    *Warning! Warning!*
    I pretend to be a time-traveling Pikachu when posting, however I will lower my act every once in a while. Please do not try to trip me up or explain how its stupid.

I remember an episode from the anime (original season, had an Eevee in it I think... fighting Eevee brothers or somesuch) that said stones are generally mined. They're probably just something refined from special ores down in the ground, like how you can make a working Pokeball out of an Apricorn.
    Dress to impress.

I never actually wondered about it ...

... BUT since Evolution Stones are usually found buried underground it's possible that they're made similar to gems and precious stones on Earth. Pressure and Heat underground causes dirt to come together and transform into something else over time. As for how each stone gets to be each type it may be be because of the type of energy flowing through the Earth (Aura?) as it begins to form. The hardening deposits absorb some of this energy and become " charged " which attracts similar energy that flows through the area until it becomes a functional stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Timetraveler:Pikachu View Post
    If that's true then was there a Light type in prehistoric times? And why doesn't the Dome fossil and the others evolve pokemon?
    If that's true, then wouldn't moves like Solarbeam, Light Screen and Synthesis be considered Light type moves?

Anyway I think the stones are just like normal rocks but with special powers what have been added by Arceus during the creation of the universe.
    Last edited by CliveKoopa; 20th March 2010 at 9:38 PM.

They are just precious stones with special properties.

They are not related to fossilized Pokemon as far as I know, and I really doubt they are related.

It's been many times that it's the RADIATION from the stones that makes the Pokemon evolve. It isn't God's holy presence or something idiotic like that. It's not fossilized Pokemon.

Don't you kids read any comic books? Geez. Radiation gives you magical powers. Now go play by the nuclear waste dump.

:Friend Codes - X: 2981-7440-4003
    :Friend Safari - Water - Panpour/Quagsire/Frogadier
    :Shinies -

It should be obvious that a Moon Stone is a fragment of the Moon itself. I beleive that all other stones are just captured energy from their elements.

Moon Stones come from the moon.

Anyway, it's been stated in 3rd gen and 4th gen that Evolution stones are found the same way diamonds, rubies, and emeralds are found IRL.

Mining.

We can assume that they are pretty much made in the same way.

Or that they're just super compressed high level Spheres (you know, the other thing you can dig up in the Underground.
    MK Wii FC: 4125-3565-2043

98% of teenagers cannot perform basic math. If you're one of the 7% who can, copy and paste this into your sig.

I hack pokemon with my AR. Don't like it? Tough.

FFIII DS sucks, and MMX6 sucks even more, but MMX7 is just crap.

It is said that when it roars, a volcano erupts somewhere around the globe.

ENTEI embodies the passion of magma. This POKEMON is thought to have been born in the eruption of a volcano. It blasts fire that consumes all it touches.

ENTEI learns Roar at level 15.
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon-dana
    But seriously, I agree with BitchBlast's point from a few posts back.

In Prehistoric time, a meteor hit the Pokemon world. This meteor was made of special ore, that in turn turned into the stones.

The moon stone came from the moon, obviously.

There. That explains it.
    Friend Code:
    1548 7451 1685

SHWOOOOOOP

Current Heart Gold team:

M.A.G.I.C.

What else?
    Check out my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/yytan12

:.Immortal Surfer.:

Credits to SGG!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainmaster718 View Post
    It should be obvious that a Moon Stone is a fragment of the Moon itself. I beleive that all other stones are just captured energy from their elements.
    That has got me wondering, is a Sun Stone created from a fragment from the Sun?

^ Epic question.
    How would a piece of the sun get from it? isn't it a giant heap of gas?
    Or in the pokemon world, Is it a solid? O_O"
    The Elite Breeder

Quote Originally Posted by CliveKoopa View Post
    That has got me wondering, is a Sun Stone created from a fragment from the Sun?
    Sometimes, while moonstones fall to the PokeWorld, the sun's radiation hits them, and hits them hard. They morph into a new stone: A Sun Stone.
    Friend Code:
    1548 7451 1685

SHWOOOOOOP

Current Heart Gold team:

They emit magic special radiation that affects the genetic structure of some Pok&#233;mon and causes it to mutate, bringing about evolution. Eevee's Pok&#233;mdex entry said as much in R/B:
    Its genetic code is irregular. It may mutate if it is exposed to radiation from element Stones.

If the evolution stones give off radiation then why do they go away from our bag once we use them? Shouldn't we get a Rock or Shard or something? And if they are created like a jewel what turns them into leaf stones and fire stones? The moon stone explanation is reasonable but I wonder what will happen when too many moon stones were taken from the moon. For the Sun stone I think that they are crated when a moon stone is taken from the moon during an eclipse.
    *Warning! Warning!*

Quote Originally Posted by MrAwesome View Post
    Sometimes, while moonstones fall to the PokeWorld, the sun's radiation hits them, and hits them hard. They morph into a new stone: A Sun Stone.
    If your about to post something that isn't proved or backed up with information, and come straight from your imagination, you should probably start out with, "I think..." or "Maybe..." or maybe even "In my opinion,..."

Just sayin'.

Perhaps the Sun Stone came off of a meteorite that orbited a little too close to the sun and absorb some of it's solar radiation?

in the manga, it is mentioned that the sunlight from a certain mountain emits the same radiation waves as a sun stone, which help gold's sunkern to evolve. So maybe the evolution stones are just stones which contain special radiation

In my opinion, they're some type of mineral that dig from the Underground, but then you gotta extract it and remove the excess rock impurities, and there you have it! the elemental stones! Like Diamonds!
    Kakashi (to Naruto): "I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, but it's not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

Psychic Monotype:
    Fighting Monotype:
    Steel Monotype:
    Fire Monotype:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast