Page 83 of 359 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 8964

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

Is there any good place to train a level 16 Wobbuffet between the 6th and 7th gyms? I've got the Exp. Share, and if there's *any* way possible to reduce the grinding, I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampris View Post
    Is there any good place to train a level 16 Wobbuffet between the 6th and 7th gyms? I've got the Exp. Share, and if there's *any* way possible to reduce the grinding, I'll take it.
    I think Route 38 should be good. The Pokémon there are between level 15-17 I think. Just train it there until it gets tougher enough to face trainers ^^ If you didn't beat every trainer arround whirl islands, it may help you too.

As soon as you born, you're dying

Heart Gold ~
    Player: Mariana
    Badges: 16
    Pokédex: 493
    Time: 117:45
    Team:

Miles ~ Kay ~ Piwi ~ Lady Evil
    Lv 83 ~Lv75 ~Lv84 ~ Lv40

According to the site, you can get the ribbons you got from Julia in DPPt from the Day of the Week Siblings, but they won't give them to me. How do you get them?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    According to the site, you can get the ribbons you got from Julia in DPPt from the Day of the Week Siblings, but they won't give them to me. How do you get them?
    Make sure you've met them all and you've obtained an item from all 7 of them or else they won't give you a Ribbon. Have you meet them all?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Make sure you've met them all and you've obtained an item from all 7 of them or else they won't give you a Ribbon. Have you meet them all?
    I'm still missing the Magnet from Sunny and the Sharp Beak from Monica.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    I'm still missing the Magnet from Sunny and the Sharp Beak from Monica.
    Ah, then that may be your problem

I read that you must have met all 7 at some point in order for them to give you Ribbons. Try and see if that works. If problems persist, I'll try to find out what the problem is, though I'm 95% sure that'll solve the problems.

I have a Griseous orb in Soul Silver, after getting an extra Giratina from the Arceus event. I tried trading the Giratina with the orb, but it just went back to my bag when I went to trade it. I assume the same will happen if I give the orb in my Platinum to a Giratina and trade it. Is there any way to trade Giratina with the orb, or am I screwed?
    SoulSilver FC: 2880 5684 6688

I follow Satoshi's Pokémon training philosophy; a combination of love and hard work is needed to overcome adversity. I don't breed for the best Pokémon, I don't dwell on natures, I don't care for perfect stats and I don't care for competitive standards. I treat my Pokémon as partners and friends while bringing out their best. Feel free to copy and paste this into your sig if you feel the same way. (Started by Emperor Empoleon)

Quote Originally Posted by Super Saiyan 3 Goku View Post
    I have a Griseous orb in Soul Silver, after getting an extra Giratina from the Arceus event. I tried trading the Giratina with the orb, but it just went back to my bag when I went to trade it. I assume the same will happen if I give the orb in my Platinum to a Giratina and trade it. Is there any way to trade Giratina with the orb, or am I screwed?
    when you try to trade Giratina with Griseous orb, it goes back to your bag. Only way to get Griseous Orb is the event Giratina with special Arceus.
    why do you need to trade it over ?

What's the easiest/fastest way to earn Battle Points? The damn move tutors charge a ton of BP to teach moves. -_-

Also, are there NO strong wild Pokemon in this game? I checked Pokearth and it seems the highest levels you can find are like 48-50 in Mt.Silver. Even Cerulean Cave has Lv.40s! WTF? (I'm trying to train high-level Pokemon)
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    What's the easiest/fastest way to earn Battle Points? The damn move tutors charge a ton of BP to teach moves. -_-
    Just pick which part of the Battle Frontier you're best at and keep going through it.

Also, are there NO strong wild Pokemon in this game? I checked Pokearth and it seems the highest levels you can find are like 48-50 in Mt.Silver. Even Cerulean Cave has Lv.40s! WTF? (I'm trying to train high-level Pokemon)
    That's Gold and Silver for you. Weak Pokemon all around. At least they leveled up the Elite Four after you beat them the first time.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Is there a way to pass both nature and Ivs ?
    Because I have a female Jolly alert to sounds Sneasel and a Female modest mischievous budew (I'll have to evolve her first) I'd like to breed...but I can only give one item to my pokémon...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

are Pokewalkers gonna be sold seperatly? i lost my soul silver one today in school
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD
    SOMETIMES FIRE MAKES ME MAD!!!

Black FC: 3739 9774 2494
    Platinum FC: 5286 3454 4291
    OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

LF: shiny ho-oh/shiny lugia/ shiny deoxys/pokeshifter

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_Mania97 View Post
    are Pokewalkers gonna be sold seperatly? i lost my soul silver one today in school
    You can buy a replacement here:

ShopNintendo - Pokewalker Accessory
    "What ever happened
    to the Golden rule
    where trainers
    couldn't follow you
    into the grass
    and challenge you
    to a battle?"

"Team Rocket's rockin, Talkin' trouble, walkin' trouble"

"Double trouble, big trouble's gonna follow you"
    3DS FC: 3368-2042-4128

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_Mania97 View Post
    Not that I'm aware off. Pokéwalkers, unlike the Pedometers with Walk with me, don't work well with 2 or more Pokewalkers on the same card.

However most, if not all, Branches of Nintendo does have Customer Support. Since I don't know where you live, I can't direct you to the correct Nintendo Customer Support team. You must check your Local Nintendo support Page.

(I live in Europe, there are emails access, this does take a few days to get a reply, but is Free to ask.)

You should have a look for it if you can, or ask the janitor if you can.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

i live in the uk, and that site is in us dollars
    FIRE'S COOL FIRE'S BAD
    SOMETIMES FIRE MAKES ME MAD!!!

Black FC: 3739 9774 2494
    Platinum FC: 5286 3454 4291
    OF:
    Most evo stones/items, Pokerus, starter eggs, zorua w.dark pulse, Deino w.dark pulse,

Shinies(for trade)
    Charmander and Cyndaquil

I CAN CLONE. All i ask is for a clone of the pokemon. you keep the original and a clone version!

LF: shiny ho-oh/shiny lugia/ shiny deoxys/pokeshifter

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    Is there a way to pass both nature and Ivs ?
    Because I have a female Jolly alert to sounds Sneasel and a Female modest mischievous budew (I'll have to evolve her first) I'd like to breed...but I can only give one item to my pokémon...
    Well you can't breed those two Pokémon in the first place. :P Buuuut the best thing to do is keep trying to get lucky with IVs. Three IVs from the parents are automatically passed down, although the game might pick the same IV twice. Additionally, if things haven't changed from DP, HP can only be passed down in the first check and Defense in the first two.
    Be sure to use an Everstone, though.
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

is the layout of mt. mortar the same in GSC and HGSS, cause pokearth has the whole layout of the mountain in 2nd gen, but not in 4th. same thing for mt. silver, is the layout the same in both generations?
    Done with Serebiiforums. Don't try contacting me. Me posting will be a very rare occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by growlithe_master View Post
    is the layout of mt. mortar the same in GSC and HGSS, cause pokearth has the whole layout of the mountain in 2nd gen, but not in 4th. same thing for mt. silver, is the layout the same in both generations?
    They are both different.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

damn... are they similar? and forget about mt. silver, i already figured out it would be different due to rock climb and moltres screwing it up, but is mt. mortar similar? the inside is gigantic, and i dont think i would be able to get all the items and get to the end without a rough idea of what each level looks like.

EDIT: never mind, psypokes has one.
    Last edited by growlithe_master; 23rd April 2010 at 8:56 PM.
    Done with Serebiiforums. Don't try contacting me. Me posting will be a very rare occasion.

Is it possible to win Facade more than once ? I don't like to use one time TMs...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    Is it possible to win Facade more than once ? I don't like to use one time TMs...
    At the Goldenrod City Department Store Lottery? Yes it is possible to win a second Facade TM. Just like it's possible to win the same item more than once in the Radio Tower Lottery.
    Last edited by Lorde; 23rd April 2010 at 10:10 PM.

anyone know of a good strategy for catching entei and raikou? ive been basically hitting them just before they run with a weak pokemon then using false swipe a few times, then using hypnosis. so i have them both down to one hp and asleep. i am using quick balls on them just before they run, and i am not catching them. i would try to use mean look and try to catch them like that, but when they eventually wake up they use roar just before i get the chance to use hypnosis. any ideas?
    Friend safari type: dark
    Pokemon: Absol, Vullaby, Crawdaunt
    Fc: 3823-9454-8508
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Shiny count 50! (In gen six)

@Nixoth, all you can do is put them to sleep and start chucking Dusk Balls if its at night, other than that, not much..
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

What are all the landmarks in HGSS that have screenshots? Like the ones you see when you enter the Sprout Tower or the National Park.

Thumbs up Celebi Event

Hi I have a Celebi from my Sapphire that i transferred up to SS and I tried the event but nothing's working. I talked to the Celebi, checked the shrine, is there something I'm missing? Please Answer.
    Currently looking for Arceus and Darkrai on Wi-Fi. PM me to find out what I have.

Page 83 of 359 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast