Page 347 of 358 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357 ... LastLast
Results 8,651 to 8,675 of 8939

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by onetruth View Post
    Hey, new here, but I was wondering if anyone can help me evolve my Haunter in Gengar and Kadabra in ALakazam. They are pretty low level, so you cant really steal them...but anyways. Let me know, thanks. Im on soul silver.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdi...54-Trade-Forum
    Try here

Hate to be "that guy" who asks the pretty obvious question but I haven't played Soulsilver in like a year or so and I couldn't find this on the site but I've recently moved my pokemon from emerald to silver and I vaguely remember I have to recapture them somewhere but I don't remember where it is. Can someone tell me where it is that I have to recapture them?

Edit: Found it in Fuchsia City
    Last edited by RefreezePR; 10th February 2013 at 7:05 AM.

Credit goes to FairyWitch for the banner. Click the Banner for my X and Y walkthroughs. Dream Code for AC town is 5900-3931-5736

Hey all! About to go up against Claire. But most of my pokemon are pretty low levels in High-Low 30's. Where is a good spot to train seeing as Dragon's Den is off limits and the route going back to your home town is all 25's.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    Hey all! About to go up against Claire. But most of my pokemon are pretty low levels in High-Low 30's. Where is a good spot to train seeing as Dragon's Den is off limits and the route going back to your home town is all 25's.
    I recommend Ice Cave

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I recommend Ice Cave
    I'm there now. Still low levels but I guess i'll just train here and at the southern route...
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by ShoesThief View Post
    I'm there now. Still low levels but I guess i'll just train here and at the southern route...
    You could call some trainers whose phone numbers you collected and see if they want a rematch. If you skipped any trainers in the gamer you could battle them now

So I've got Black 2 and can only ever SR with the Latios. How foolish of me would it be to try and SR for the roaming Latias in HG? I'm aware I'd have to save prior to leaving the Silph Co. building or something in Kanto before Steven tells me about the Lati. Is the tracking period short enough to where this wouldn't be a colossal waste of time? Or would this be ultimately useless in trying to get a shiny Latias?

Hi I need help with IV Breeding. Need some questions answered... PM ME when you finish reading or post here, this way other people who don't know, can learn also.

Questions:

Can you pass down the nature and IVs by
    having the Female hold the Everstone (to get her nature passed on) and
    breed with a Ditto (Male) to pass down
    the IVs from that Ditto... to get
    a pokemon with the nature from the Flaaffy
    and the IVs from the ditto. Is that
    how it works? Or how do you do this?

How do you get a good Pokemon with IVs
    without using any of the power items?
    Is there a method that I'm unaware of,
    concerning my situation. Greatly would
    appreciate the advice!
    3DS FC: 2879-0175-7289 Zelda

Friend Safari: Fire Type Ponyta / Braixen / Larvesta

Have to trade 5 IV Bred:
    Furfrou Helioptile Amaura + More to be updated!

Egg Move Bred: Honedge Helioptile

Wants: Other Egg Move Or IV Bred Pokemon ❤

Quote Originally Posted by AmphyLucky13 View Post
    Hi I need help with IV Breeding. Need some questions answered... PM ME when you finish reading or post here, this way other people who don't know, can learn also.

Questions:

Can you pass down the nature and IVs by
    having the Female hold the Everstone (to get her nature passed on) and
    breed with a Ditto (Male) to pass down
    the IVs from that Ditto... to get
    a pokemon with the nature from the Flaaffy
    and the IVs from the ditto. Is that
    how it works? Or how do you do this?

How do you get a good Pokemon with IVs
    without using any of the power items?
    Is there a method that I'm unaware of,
    concerning my situation. Greatly would
    appreciate the advice!
    Either Pokemon can hold the Everstone to pass down Natures. Passing down IVs is different, a child will get three random IVs from its parents. It could get all three from one, or some other combination. IV breeding is mostly up to luck, since you can only influence at most 2 stats (By having each parent holding a Power item) you just have to keep trying until you get what you're looking for.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Hi, I'm on soulsilver and I've beaten all the story and all the little thing's and now I'm just trying to complete the pokedex and I was wondering if you can catch Mew or do you have to trade to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugiash View Post
    Hi, I'm on soulsilver and I've beaten all the story and all the little thing's and now I'm just trying to complete the pokedex and I was wondering if you can catch Mew or do you have to trade to get it.
    Have to trade to get it mate.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Okay thanks

I'm stuck!!! I'm playing HeartGold, and I got the first eight gym badges. Now I have no idea what to do. (I don't even remember defeating the dragon-type gym leader...but I remember how I got her badge) I went up the bell tower, but no Ho-oh. Do I have to defeat Kanto before I do so??? I am so lost!! TT-TT
    ~Heroes need no congratulations~Friendship needs no reminders~Enemies have no boundaries~

go to the starting town and try going on the water route towards the falls. IIRC, if you need to complete something in the story, someone should stop you from trying to surf

edit - you went back to the shrine to collect your dratini from the old man, right?
    SS BQ: 1.2.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.

Ever wanted to attend a Pokémon convention?
    Check out Pokéthon, a new sub-event at Otakuthon in Montreal, Canada this August!
    Like us on Facebook for news and updates!

Quote Originally Posted by eeveelutionlove View Post
    I'm stuck!!! I'm playing HeartGold, and I got the first eight gym badges. Now I have no idea what to do. (I don't even remember defeating the dragon-type gym leader...but I remember how I got her badge) I went up the bell tower, but no Ho-oh. Do I have to defeat Kanto before I do so??? I am so lost!! TT-TT
    Have you beaten the Kimono Girls in Ecruteak City? I think you need to beat them in order to get a bell of some kind. This bell should make Ho-oh appear.
    It's something like that in SS, so I guess it's that way in HG as well

Quote Originally Posted by eeveelutionlove View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    go to the starting town and try going on the water route towards the falls. IIRC, if you need to complete something in the story, someone should stop you from trying to surf

edit - you went back to the shrine to collect your dratini from the old man, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhaj View Post
    Have you beaten the Kimono Girls in Ecruteak City? I think you need to beat them in order to get a bell of some kind. This bell should make Ho-oh appear.
    It's something like that in SS, so I guess it's that way in HG as well
    Yes, you need to go back to Ecruteak and battle see the Kimono Girls. You can't head to the Pokemon League without beating or capturing Ho-Oh first.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

hopefully someone knows this...

I want to hatch eggs faster in soul silver. I went to viridian city gym and clamped the DS (the left button) so that he would walk into one of the floor tiles pushing him back. So it is a continuous loop.

Question is, do the steps count in doors for egg hatching (also on pokemon happiness, for eevee)?

Quote Originally Posted by Gebu19 View Post
    hopefully someone knows this...

I want to hatch eggs faster in soul silver. I went to viridian city gym and clamped the DS (the left button) so that he would walk into one of the floor tiles pushing him back. So it is a continuous loop.

Question is, do the steps count in doors for egg hatching (also on pokemon happiness, for eevee)?
    If he is taking steps then yes it will work. If he is just spinning around from tile to tile then no it wont work.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    If he is taking steps then yes it will work. If he is just spinning around from tile to tile then no it wont work.
    sweet. I thought it would. thanks bro

hello people i am new and this may sound crazy but me and my girlfriend want to trade pokemons from heartgold to soulsilver and vice versa but we both have a 3ds i have xl and she has normal 3ds we go to the lady upstairs in the pokemoncenter and we both do at the same time speak with her but we couldt not see eachother in te union room so help how do we trade pokemon witch eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by dc1990 View Post
    hello people i am new and this may sound crazy but me and my girlfriend want to trade pokemons from heartgold to soulsilver and vice versa but we both have a 3ds i have xl and she has normal 3ds we go to the lady upstairs in the pokemoncenter and we both do at the same time speak with her but we couldt not see eachother in te union room so help how do we trade pokemon witch eachother.
    Did you speak to the wireless one? If so you two need to be nearby each other, try having the 3DS's facing each other.
    You could get your friend codes and trade through Wi-Fi if that doesn't work.

yes we speak to the lady on the left if iam correct thats the wireless one.
    and yes we had our ds nearby eachother and we try at least 5times while the ds was facing eachtoher.

is it possible that i need more badges or something beacause i have in HG 3 badges while she has 8 badges and defated the elite four in SS.

and about the friendcode we tryd it but we couldnt connect with nintendo wifi or something so i could see what my friend number is.

I am in the middle of a Heartgold playthrough, I am currently on the last gym and I have noticed the gym leaders pokemon are slightly higher level than mine. I have finished this game before, so I am aware of what is to come. I would just like to know a good grinding method before the elite 4, any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by golcarjack View Post
    I am in the middle of a Heartgold playthrough, I am currently on the last gym and I have noticed the gym leaders pokemon are slightly higher level than mine. I have finished this game before, so I am aware of what is to come. I would just like to know a good grinding method before the elite 4, any help would be appreciated.
    If you've played before you should also know that there are pretty well no good grinding places. Victory Road is really your only option.
    Last edited by Hydrohs; 16th March 2013 at 9:30 PM.

Oh well this will make things interesting...

Page 347 of 358 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357 ... LastLast