Page 349 of 359 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,725 of 8957

Thread: Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    Yes, you can use the same Celebi to activate the Giovanni event on multiple different save files.
    Really? Thanks!

on my heart gold i cant get hoenn starters or latios and latias to start roaming

I need help! I am re-playing through my soul silver because I want to RNG legendaries and a few other pokemon in it, but I don't really know how to RNG shiny pokemon. I don't want to use external means, and some articles I saw on Smogon tell me that I need to get my SID by using a shiny pokemon that I have caught in game. Does the Red Gyarados count when you catch it at the Lake of Rage?
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoennman View Post
    on my heart gold i cant get hoenn starters or latios and latias to start roaming
    You have Latias/Latios roaming after you get the poke doll from the fan club. The starters you'll get from Steven after that and after you beat Red.

ive beat red and it wont work

i feel retared i checked my pokedex i already got it like a year ago but my buddy set it lose f him right

Quote Originally Posted by Hoennman View Post
    ive beat red and it wont work
    Did you talk to the copy girl?

I'm just starting out on heartgold and I need to know who to catch. Right now i have a lvl 11 pidgey and lvl 11 totodile

Hey, I've got a question: I'm currently trying to SR for a Shiny Articuno, and I've come to wonder: If the overworld pre-battle sprite of Articuno standing there isn't Shiny-colored, does that mean the Articuno can't be Shiny in battle? (Can the overworld sprite for Articuno in the Seafoam Islands even BE Shiny colored?)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Hey, I've got a question: I'm currently trying to SR for a Shiny Articuno, and I've come to wonder: If the overworld pre-battle sprite of Articuno standing there isn't Shiny-colored, does that mean the Articuno can't be Shiny in battle? (Can the overworld sprite for Articuno in the Seafoam Islands even BE Shiny colored?)
    The overworld sprite can't be shiny but Articuno can still be shiny. Yes, it is possible for him to be shiny

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    The overworld sprite can't be shiny but Articuno can still be shiny. Yes, it is possible for him to be shiny
    OK, good. Thank ya' kindly.

I need help quickly! I just got the hm cut in heart gold and I dot know who to give it to. And I don't really want to give it to my croconaw

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle12 View Post
    I need help quickly! I just got the hm cut in heart gold and I dot know who to give it to. And I don't really want to give it to my croconaw
    Use it on a HM slave

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle12 View Post
    try oddish, bellsprout, paras, sandshrew... Just don't give it to croconaw!
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

I wanna talk to more people on here. VM me? I'm a little shy, but I wanna make more friends.

Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    I need help! I am re-playing through my soul silver because I want to RNG legendaries and a few other pokemon in it, but I don't really know how to RNG shiny pokemon. I don't want to use external means, and some articles I saw on Smogon tell me that I need to get my SID by using a shiny pokemon that I have caught in game. Does the Red Gyarados count when you catch it at the Lake of Rage?
    Yes it does, although I forget whether it requires a different method than other Shinies or not. Here, this site has everything you need to know.
    http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/dpphgss_rng_part1
    (apparently the Red Gyarados uses the same method as a chained Shiny, so yes, you can use the Red Gyarados)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreaterLucario View Post
    Yes it does, although I forget whether it requires a different method than other Shinies or not. Here, this site has everything you need to know.
    http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/dpphgss_rng_part1
    (apparently the Red Gyarados uses the same method as a chained Shiny, so yes, you can use the Red Gyarados)
    Thanks a bunch! Just gotta get a pokemon with pokerus, and I'm good to start with the RNGing.
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895

Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

*Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

Is there any way I'd be able to get an Electabuzz before beating the champ?
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    Is there any way I'd be able to get an Electabuzz before beating the champ?
    Only by trading

Default Help in catching solrock and trapinch

I follow what the sErebii website has say put 21 peak at wasteland and 25 peak at desert and wait for 30 days but still no sign however I have adjusted te DS Lite clock to 30 days later...so what went wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Tcfalvin View Post
    I follow what the sErebii website has say put 21 peak at wasteland and 25 peak at desert and wait for 30 days but still no sign however I have adjusted te DS Lite clock to 30 days later...so what went wrong?
    What went wrong is that you adjusted your clock. You can't do that. You have to wait 30 real days.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Tcfalvin View Post
    I don't think you can do that. If it doesn't work within 24 hours you will have to wait 30 real days

Can someone tell me a good place or way to train my pokemon ? i've beat the game except Red at mt.sivir

Quote Originally Posted by Kamran11 View Post
    Can someone tell me a good place or way to train my pokemon ? i've beat the game except Red at mt.sivir
    Beating the E4 again, rematching Gym Leaders after you beat Red will be better. Silver Mountain is also a good place

Thanks ,appreciate it

I have a lvl 16 zubat, lvl 18 pidgeotto, lvl 15 togepi, lvl 17 nidorano, lvl 17 flaafy, and lvl 21 croconaw. What should I get and what should I get rid of?

Page 349 of 359 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353 ... LastLast